Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac

Describe everything you know about Stevie or Fleetwood Mac. Stevie and Lindsay still love each other.

by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2020 3:28 AM

They absolutely do not love each other

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2020 2:22 AM

Stevie likes cocaine up her ass.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2020 2:24 AM

Stevie kicked someone's daughter in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2020 2:25 AM

Is she a witch, or does she pretend to be one?

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2020 2:28 AM

I saw them live in concert last year. They're still a great show!

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2020 2:29 AM

He def still loves her. She is indifferent but shows up when he asks to help him out. He is a big baby... Stevie is evolved!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2020 2:33 AM

They lived together in the early 1970s and knew each other in either high school or college. He wouldn't join Fleetwood Mac if they wouldn't allow Stevie to join.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2020 2:37 AM

He tried to strangle here during the Tango sessions. He also got drunk and kicked her during Rhiannon on the Tusk tour

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2020 2:38 AM

Stevie appearing on Coven kind of confirmed she is a (white) witch. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2020 3:07 AM

She is the True Widow Petty. No other counts.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2020 3:22 AM

Christine McVie is a better singer than Stevie Nicks.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2020 4:18 AM

Love her - she's past her prime now, but she was great for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2020 4:35 AM

Stevie had her seamstress create special little pockets in the sleeves of her flowy gowns that would hold cocaine. So, when she was performing onstage she didn't have to lose any time honking blow.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2020 4:49 AM

I'm shocked she hasn't gotten some ALS type of thing from all of the cocaine. And her never ending cameo on Coven was hilarious. She wouldn't leave. And Lindsey seems like a real piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2020 4:57 AM

She shouldn't have bragged about all the coke she did ... Lots of people probably did the same amount.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2020 5:14 AM

They won the GRAMMY for album of the year in the 1970s RUMOURS. It spawned four top ten singles, I believe the BEATLES were the only other band to do that prior to FLEETWOOD MAC. DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW is a song about divorce and moving on.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2020 12:37 AM

R16 types like Poo Shoes

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2020 12:49 AM

No idea what that means.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2020 12:54 AM

Stevie loved Tom Petty you know in that way.

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2020 6:48 PM

The Fleetwood Mac is my favorite sandwich at McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2020 6:53 PM

I thought Lindsey was the other girl in the group.

It’s one of the guys?

by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2020 7:58 PM

You can tell from their lyrics, even as recent as Say You Will from 2003, that they still love each other. Maybe sometimes they want to strangle the other or kick or walk out for years in a huff. I think they're in each others blood, forever despite all his diva ways, and her coke and mystical shit. Something happened between them that was magic and the music is there to prove it. Both very talented people, together they're dynamite.

by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2020 8:03 PM

Very odd that he was sacked so recently when the band's career is completely finished.

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2020 8:30 PM

Don’t get me started.

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2020 11:11 PM

I wish she would write her autobiography and tell all the stories

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2020 11:24 PM

I’m sorry r24, Stevie’s favorite coke spoon was a straw

by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2020 11:44 PM

Her face almost collapsed from too much booger sugar. No one told them cocaine was bad for ya, it was just fun!

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2020 12:37 AM

Her face says freedom with a little fear

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2020 12:41 AM

Lindsey is bitter as hell his solo career went nowhere while Stevie's was phenomenal. Christine is probably a little pissed she didn't have more success but eventually let it go.

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2020 12:53 AM

They do not love each other anymore. Stevie got him kicked out and then he almost died. There's no going back from that. I'm glad, at least, Lindsey got a settlement out of it. Hope Stevie had to pay bigtime.

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2020 12:59 AM

Considering the amount of cocaine they snorted, their music was pretty tame

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2020 1:03 AM

Even with the split enz singer they sold out their recent tour. Lindsey is married with children. They broke up 45 years ago. There is no love story.

by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2020 1:04 AM

I have no fear. Have only love

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2020 1:16 AM

Everybody in that band has had it with Lindsey. They couldn't wait to get rid of him. But they needed him as long as they were making records, because he's very talented and has done a tremendous job on their albums for the group. Thing is, nobody makes money on albums anymore, so there's no point in them going through the effort.

However, they do still make piles of money touring. And they knew fully well that they could still draw the crowds without him, but not without Stevie. And Stevie was the only one with the clout from a successful solo career to be able to say, Him or me.

Lindsey tried pulling it, too. But from the fan/ticket sales standpoint, he doesn't come close to what Stevie does for the band. So they chose their moneymaker. And they're all relieved to get rid of one of the more toxic presences in the band. (Can't get rid of all of them cuz then there'd be no band at all.)

by Anonymousreply 34May 8, 2020 1:22 AM

You shut your whore mouth, R26

by Anonymousreply 35May 8, 2020 4:06 AM

Ok, here's what I know about Stevie and Lindsey: they got back together during the Dance tour, but then Lindsey's then-girlfriend/now-wife unexpectedly got pregnant and that was the end for them. Apparently Lindsey was really pissed off that Kristen got pregnant and felt forced into it. Things were really intense with him and Stevie at that time and he would have chosen Stevie if not for the pregnancy. There was some speculation that Kristen got pregnant on purpose to keep Lindsey because she knew she was about to get dumped.

Stevie's song 'Thrown Down' talks about her and Lindsey's rekindled relationship. Lindsey's song 'Say Goodbye to You' talks about having to let her go. They were touring during it all and after they had to split up again there were a lot of emotional moments on stage.

Stevie was heartbroken. Lindsey was too, but he ended up with a wife and kids while Stevie ended up alone. I think the more recent relationship and firing of Lindsey from Fleetwood Mac is because Stevie is bitter and all that love turned to anger and she delivered an ultimatum that it was her or Lindsey and they chose her. Later it came out (I think I heard/read it from a Christine interview) that Stevie regretted having them fire Lindsey, almost immediately after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 8, 2020 7:13 AM

Both of them are among my favorite musicians, but I don't think we need a new thread about them every month. Besides, if you want to discuss their relationship, there are entire websites dedicated to the band.

by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2020 7:25 AM

LB is lucky he was dropped from that tour, he probably would have dropped dead on stage, given his health condition.

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2020 3:46 PM

A clip that was taken from an interview from a few days ago, and check how many times she mentioned Lindsey! Holy cow!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 9, 2020 11:38 AM

Lindsey Buckingham is the best-looking male rock star of all time who is still alive. Dennis Wilson is the only rocker I can think of who was better looking. When Lindsey declared his love for Dennis in "Bang the Drum / DW Suite" on the Go Insane album, I wanted so badly to be spit-roasted by the two of them (though "spit-roasted" had yet to enter my vocabulary in 1984), I played these two songs over and over every morning on my Metro ride that year (not that easy to do on a Walkman).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 9, 2020 12:22 PM

Stevie mentioned in an interview that from all the men she ever had relationships with lindsey was the one who love her the most. This interview from Dan Rather lets you know Lindsey will never stop loving Stevie even with wife and kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 9, 2020 1:25 PM

Fucking drama. That's what happens when the birds get on the stage. Right, Keith?

by Anonymousreply 42May 9, 2020 1:54 PM

Fuck you, acorn prick.

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2020 1:54 PM

R39 you realize that's a compilation, right?

by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2020 2:11 PM

A local professional singer (who could sing anything) made an interesting comment to me. She told me "She ruined her voice to make something special happen.........which is why she ruined her voice".

by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2020 3:26 AM

She sounds like a lamb when she sings.....

by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2020 3:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!