Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Faye Dunaway in Tea at Five

Clip surfaces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2020 10:29 PM

HIDE THE LETTUCE!!!

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2020 7:50 PM

That's awful. She rarely smiled.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2020 7:51 PM

You’re late to the party, OP. This clip has been around for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2020 7:52 PM

She is Maria Callas!

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2020 7:53 PM

Why does she look like an ape?

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2020 7:55 PM

It looks like her dentures got swapped for this gentleman's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2020 7:58 PM

Why is she always playing golden age stars? She SUCKS at it. Crawford, Hepburn, Callas. Didn't she learn her lesson with mommy dearest. + my former boss was one of her leading men, who had a steady career for 50 years at the top of the pyramid, and he told me that she was the most unpleasant actress he ever worked with. (Along with French flash-in-the-pan Isabella Adjani)

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2020 7:59 PM

Ms. Dunaway was brilliant as Maria Callas in 'Master Class.' Mesmerizing and unforgettable.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2020 8:01 PM

Hi Faye @R8

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2020 8:02 PM

She seems okay in that clip. What was the big deal about?

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2020 8:43 PM

Does this mean the whole play is available in bootleg circles?

I want it

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2020 8:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2020 10:20 PM

Ugh, that was awful. I'd never guess she's supposed to be playing Katharine Hepburn from that clip (where's that famous Mid-Atlantic accent?!). And that wig looks ridiculous: the play takes place in 1983 and KH's hair was completely grey at that point, not fucking red. Looks like those stories about Faye plucking all the grey hairs out of the wig were true.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2020 10:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!