Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NATION REELS: Prince GEORGE looking older than MADONNA in HORROR SHOCK new portrait!

"I'm just 6 going on 60."

Hopefully some serious cock sucking will lift those Hanoverian jowls!

What does DL advise?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2020 11:51 AM

[quote] Hopefully some serious cock sucking will lift those Hanoverian jowls!

Like grandfather, like grandson.

Those rumors about Charles and the Butler, have never gone away.

If Charles has made it clear that he's "trimming down" the monarchy, then no wonder Meghan and Harry are ditching them.

I mean, why stick around and put up with all this monarchy bullshit, if Charles intends to cut them off? Might as well vacation in Canada.

Good for Meghan, for seeing the writing on the wall, and sticking Charles the FINGER.

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2020 1:44 AM

Good luck trying to sell gay King George, to the British public.

He'll be the butt of jokes, from the talk shows to the Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2020 1:45 AM

They dressed him like one of the girls from The Shining.

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2020 1:46 AM

He does look like shit.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2020 1:50 AM

Cosseted little creature.

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2020 1:51 AM

It's the photoshop and the hairstyle. Look at George in the Christmas card where they are casual and his hair is normal. I think they used heavy digital editing to get rid of Charles rosacea and make him look like the next King. I know he's on a step but the optics make him look much taller than Will.

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2020 1:54 AM

R1, as one of the Moroccan press shouted (in response to her poor behaviour on the Morocco tour), Meg is “ repugnant”.

The sooner the BRF dump her and her “purse”, Harry, the better for all: Heirs, Extended BRF and British Public.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2020 1:55 AM

I'm glad I wasn't that only one that noticed that they must have used the Addams Family filter on that photo.

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2020 2:00 AM

Terrible outfit on George. And his color/patterned pants don’t look good next to charles’- they both look like wrinkled lumps.

This could have been a much better photo.

by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2020 2:01 AM

This is a disgusting post. Absolutely vile.

I'm cancelling my monthly payment to DL.

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2020 2:05 AM

He has a good head of hair. Hope he gets his hair gene from his mom's side- like most male children do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2020 2:07 AM

Well, I do look younger than a toddler, thank you OP!

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2020 2:18 AM

[quote] I'm cancelling my monthly payment to DL.

To have driven off a royalist frau: what a blessing barely deserved! Thank you God.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2020 4:16 AM

Bye bye R10!

Don't let the door slam you in your rancid twat!

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2020 8:40 AM

Christ, is he losing his hair already? Are we sure it’s not Alopecia or Trichotillmania?

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2020 9:08 AM

OP isn't allowed within 1 mile of children.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2020 9:31 AM

Get Lucy's MAME lens quick!

by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2020 9:34 AM

He does look like he has a bad comb-over.

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2020 9:34 AM

The Datalounge edgelords who equate being gay with being a pedo always act like they're morally superior to everyone else. It's odd.

by Anonymousreply 19January 5, 2020 9:46 AM

I don't understand the obsession with this boy and his possible sexuality. He's 6 years old. This is just stealth a paedophilic thread.

by Anonymousreply 20January 5, 2020 9:52 AM

Well, most of his relatives have aged like milk so...

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2020 10:48 AM

Apparently the first sentence he wrote was: 'The Baroness Is Innocent.'

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2020 11:29 AM

F&F R20.

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2020 11:30 AM

Fuck off R20 you humourless cunt. No one cares. Take your tedious hall monitor PC mentality and bore others elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2020 11:51 AM

I mean R23!!!

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2020 11:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!