Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adam 12 on MeTV

MeTV has resurrected the old Adam 12 series with that beautiful hunk of man Kent McCord and the cutie pie Marty Milner. Milner died a few years back but McCord is still great looking, a gorgeous silver granddad of 77.

Lord how my young loins burned for him back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2020 6:08 PM

The perfect combination of handsome, polite, and dumb. What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2020 9:57 PM

I don't know who he is, but he looks great for 77.

What's odd is that he looks like he's wearing a bag wig in his 20s, but not in his 70s.

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2020 10:04 PM

Be still my heart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2020 10:08 PM

Kent aged beautifully, and actually looks better in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2020 10:09 PM

Lord have mercy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2020 10:09 PM

And the late Marty Milner was a wet dream too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2020 10:11 PM

He makes me MOIST

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2020 10:11 PM

Is MeTV the station for people who have been #metoo?

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2020 10:14 PM

My grandmother loves this show. I watch it with her sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2020 11:05 PM

I knew Jack Webb used a group of actors over and over again but I just watched Season 1 episode 13 & 14 and he used the same actress two episodes in a row as two different characters. I guess people didn't remember the the actors one week after another.

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2020 9:51 PM

Never heard of him but the guy aged great. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2020 10:18 PM

A long time ago I read about McCord being straight, but "curious" -He attended a Hollywood party where he let a guy go down on him. The incident was repeated over the years, with various people saying they had blown him, but that he was basically straight. Like Shangri-La -I believe it because I want to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2020 12:30 AM

^That's pretty hot to think about. I've been religiously watching ADAM 12 on MeTV everyday as well. Like the western Laramie, it is clear that the two male leads are in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2020 5:20 AM

I thought Kent McCord was absolutely beautiful when he was doing this show. Interesting to know that he acted in several sci-fi roles after it was over.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2020 5:41 PM

I've always wondered if they were contemplating continuing the show beyond its final season only with Kent McCord and without Martin Milner. If you watch the final 3 or 4 episodes, they sidelined Malloy in each one to give Reed the opportunity to try out a new partner (one of whom was a young Mark Harmon). I don't know, perhaps not, but it just felt like there was some experimenting going on as to whether the show could go on with Malloy, though, if so, they obviously didn't think so as it was in fact canceled.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2020 5:44 PM

I met Kent a few years ago at a convention and was struck by just how handsome and well preserved he was. In a photo I took with him, we’re standing side by side giving each other a handshake, and his huge hand completely engulfs mine.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2020 6:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!