Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm watching I'll Be Home for Christmas on Disney+

Haven't seen this film in eons. Jonathan Taylor Thomas is so adorable! 'Tis the season!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2019 2:57 PM

So not only is Jonathan Taylor Thomas a cutie, but Adam LaVorgna's adorable as well! And Gary Cole!

Also, there's a line against homophobia in the film too, which seems wild for a 1998 Disney movie.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2019 5:11 AM

I was in elementary school in the late 90s when Tool Time was on, so I grew up thinking that JTT was like the perfect boyfriend type. Well, until they started playing "Air Bud" when we had a substitute teachers at school, then my loyalty to JTT was corrupted by Kevin Zegers. Oh, the 90s. This all ended around 5th grade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2019 5:48 AM

JTT's SO cute in this film! He's got these lovely pillow lips and defined jawline. He's a very good actor as well. Very expressive with wonderful comedic timing... lots of heart too. He had a genuine talent.

There's a bit in the film when he rips off Adam LaVorgna's towel and he's naked, but strategically covered, and it's hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2019 6:21 AM

Which elf was he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2019 7:07 AM

The hot Gary cole is in this

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2019 7:45 AM

Haven't seen this movie since I rented it on vhs. I remember liking Adam's character on 7th Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2019 8:58 AM

R4, is that Gwenneth?

by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2019 9:26 AM

[quote]The hot Gary cole is in this

He is! He's really good at it. Perfectly selling 90s dad energy. And he is hot as fuck... he's always been hot, but he was smoking in this film. Tons of eye candy in the movie.

[quote]I remember liking Adam's character on 7th Heaven.

Adam plays a pretty good role in this as a sort of meathead rival to JTT. Jessica Biel (WHO'S ALSO GREAT IN THE FILM) was lucky to get to kiss both.

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2019 2:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!