Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy Birthday Robert Goulet

86 years old today. Still singing occasionally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2019 7:58 AM

Robert Goulet, Robert Goulet, omg, it’s Robert Goulet!

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2019 4:36 AM

1960s Goulet looked like a totally different person from 1970s-and-beyond Goulet. I think something happened to the real Goulet and an imposter took his place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2019 4:41 AM

Robert Goulet as Sir Lancelot in Camelot: “If Ever I Would Leave You”

Magnificent voice. Brings a tear to my eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2019 4:47 AM

Isn’t Op clever?

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2019 4:51 AM

OP, I assume you are trolling for some reason and know that he died in 2007.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2019 4:52 AM

If I Loved You

They don’t make them like Robert Goulet anymore. A baritone for the ages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2019 4:56 AM

Remembering the great Robert Goulet, “the lost Canadian.” What a voice! Strikingly handsome too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2019 5:08 AM

Shades of Luke Evans

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2019 7:34 AM

His wife VIckie Lawrence still sings occasionally too. They starred in a nice production of The King and I not last summer in Kansas City. Robert has had some bad surgery but Vickie looked almost too young to play Anna. Their voices remain glorious.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2019 7:48 AM

OK, I've gone through the looking glass...

I'll take Vickie Lawrence and raise you a Carol Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2019 7:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!