Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James McAvoy’s diss of tall bitch who questioned his pocket hotness

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2019 1:58 PM

She reportedly questioned McAvoy's casting “because nobody would believe [the character] would be with someone like her.”

“That was a kick in the nuts," he admitted. “I was like, ‘All right, now I’ve got to pretend that I really like you for eight more weeks. This is going to be really tough, because you’re so far up yourself.’ It got really interesting, that relationship,” McAvoy continued said.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2019 3:03 PM

So who was the smug bitch?

I think Anne Hathaway in Becoming Jane. Seems very her style and she is tall

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2019 3:06 PM

Jolie

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2019 3:25 PM

He was hot in the Woody Allen movie but his drugging has taken that all away.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2019 3:37 PM

Keira Knightley

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2019 3:56 PM

Oompa loompa doompity dort

Sometimes your co-stars think you're too short

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2019 4:41 PM

[quote]his drugging has taken that all away.

Do tell. He seems to like his pints, but haven't heard about this. He split with his wife and took up with an assistant from one of his movie sets.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2019 4:49 PM

James McAvoy left his wife after he made it big. I will never forgive him for ditching Fiona. Fuck you James McAvoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2019 4:58 PM

Anne-Marie Duff is the greatest actress of her generation.

And while always very good, James McAvoy ain't.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2019 5:00 PM

I've always found him sexy, but he seems to suffer from short-man syndrome: he seems really unhappy he's not taller, as if that's all that';s stopping him from being a leading man and not a character actor.

See also: Jeremy Renner

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2019 5:04 PM

[quote]James McAvoy left his wife after he made it big. I will never forgive him for ditching Fiona. Fuck you James McAvoy!

After he made it big?? They just divorced in 2016. I would say he had more heat coming off of Wanted or maybe in 2011 with the first X-Men film. But 10 years of marriage isn't bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2019 5:13 PM

I've heard he likes to top sissy young twinks

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2019 5:15 PM

I doubt it was Anne Hathaway who said that: She's always come off as desperate to be liked by everybody. It's not Jessica Chastain, whom he's starred with four times.

My guess would be Alicia Vikander, who seems like a snotty bitch, or maybe Andrea Riseborough, who is a real block of ice.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2019 5:18 PM

He's been with the current girlfriend for several years now. If he's into twinks, he also likes keeping a steady girlfriend around.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2019 5:19 PM

Frau alert at r8!

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2019 5:22 PM

[quote]He's been with the current girlfriend for several years now.

They reportedly married recently. She's M. Night Shyamalan's personal assistant.

[quote]My guess would be Alicia Vikander, who seems like a snotty bitch

Vikander is so short than Danny DeVito looks like a giant compared to her. But Jolie makes sense. It's something I could see Charlize Theron saying but they weren't love interests in ATOMIC BLONDE.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2019 5:29 PM

My guess is it would be that little girl who played Lucy Pevensie in "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." She was clearly a stone-cold bitch who had no patience for shorties.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2019 5:53 PM

It was obviously Forest Whitaker.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2019 5:55 PM

I’ve never heard about drugs but do think he’s a Dco who likes his ale or his whiskey.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote]I've heard he likes to top sissy young twinks

You heard? Pray tell, hon. Where does one hear such whisperings? Yourself as you type it out?

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2019 6:59 PM

Yeah, Jolie would make perfect sense. That hag deserves all of the terrible karma that's going to hit her as she ages.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2019 11:28 PM

Well...she was right. I mean he seemed very mismatched for her at the time. I was like who is this dorky looking guy when I saw this movie.

Then later on his confidence rose, his looks got better and he looks quite hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2019 11:52 PM

I can understand Hollywood wanting to cast very attractive people and considering McAvoy's height a strike against him. But the person quoted just sounds like a fucking rude bitch.

[quote]She reportedly questioned McAvoy's casting “because nobody would believe [the character] would be with someone like her.”

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2019 12:01 AM

Also, did she read the script? The whole point of Wanted was that he starts out a nebbishy office drone who finds his true calling. He isn't supposed to be hot for most of the movie, AND their characters never really get together, anyway. If memory serves (it's been a while since I watched it), they kiss one time and then she dies.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2019 1:57 PM

[quote]and then she dies.

good.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2019 1:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!