Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joyce DeWitt

Without Joyce DeWitt on "Three's Company", there would be no Jennifer Aniston on "Friends."

The heart and soul of the classic 70s sitcom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2019 11:42 PM

I never disliked a character more in a comedic sit-com than her

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2019 11:44 PM

Hi Joyce! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2019 11:45 PM

Joyce was very underrated. With all the awards attention given to John and Suzanne's shenanigans making the press, people forget how she was the glue that held the show together.

She should have been nominated for an Emmy for the episode where she takes ballet classes and has to come to terms with her instructor using her so he could have sex with her. It's a shame she left the business after TC ended for many years. She could have easily had a nice long TV career.

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2019 11:47 PM

R3 she definitely should have won or nominated for an Emmy

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2019 11:50 PM

I love how Suzanne had her producers use a filter on her, but not on Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2019 11:54 PM

Joyce-n-Suzanne debating who blasted their commissary dinner farts in a pup tent before an unsuspecting John Ritter dove in head first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2019 3:32 AM

I fingered Suzanne Somers in the waterfall of the Bellagio. Her husband liked my dress and dared me to go in. It was a pretty orange silk and I had only a thong underneath. I held up my heels and went in and Suzanne came laughing right in after. With no more prompting she started kissing me, her tongue was all over my lips and neck and a bit forcefully in my mouth. I was excited by her hunger and even more by her husband and the security men watching. Alan had his phone out and I held out my hand to say no. By then I was fingering up inside her wrap dress. (we had met earlier that evening after her show - we played baccarat) Suzanne was free with me, she is quite wrinkled but had beautiful breasts for a 55 year old? Not sure - this was 4 years ago. She was wet and warm, her nipples were hard, I was wet from the fountain with warmer juice starting to flow. Anyway it lead back to their room - I got a bit freaked out though they were a lot of fun and we only drank champagne. Alan has a very large cock and a tiny tan line. Soft he must be 8 inches. He only penetrated his wife that night, but I could have had more. So, later Alan flew me to Palm Springs and I guess they had a more prepared plan. We had a beautiful 3 days and nights. Alan did join in but Suzanne and I spent a lot of time alone together. She is a brilliant woman. Very pretty without makeup and so sensual. She sang a song with my name in it to me. Her body is not wonderful for 55 but she was so tanned, smooth and responsive. They did ask me to sign a non disclosure, but they was not forceful. I can't say more. Suzanne is a beautiful woman and loves the gays. A lot of them work for her. There is more to the story, but I must leave you in suspense.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2019 3:40 AM

Janet was a bitch!

John Ritter was obviously "the heart and soul of THREE'S COMPANY," you blasphemer!!!!

R.I.P.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2019 5:13 AM

Where the kisses are hers and hers and his...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2019 11:32 PM

OP = Joyce DeWitt

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2019 11:35 PM

Antenna TV just cycled back to the first episode this past week, so I'll start watching again. The Chrissy seasons were my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2019 11:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!