Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who are these actors?

Left to right, up to down? The faces are photoshopped onto the same body, which makes it harder. I'm having a bit of trouble identifying most of them.

5. Benedict Cumberbatch

6. (Tom Hiddleston?)

7. Zach Quinto

8. (Chris Pine?)

9. (Scott Eastwood?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2019 10:23 AM

It can be a bit tricky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2019 6:24 PM

Any hints here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2019 6:25 PM

#4 is Michael Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2019 6:27 PM

Looks like just the eyes are morphed, not "the faces".

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2019 6:29 PM

R4, the faces aren't altered, I think, at all. They're just photoshopped onto the same body. I don't think anything on the faces is "morphed" to look any different from reality.

by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2019 6:30 PM

Is #8 Chris Pine?

Is #2 the guy from Supernatural?

by Anonymousreply 6November 5, 2019 6:31 PM

2 = Jensen Ackles, 3 = Robert Downey, 9 = Chris Evans

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2019 6:32 PM

The noses and mouths are all too similar. Something has been smudged into an average. The eyes change though.

by Anonymousreply 8November 5, 2019 6:33 PM

1= Jude Law ?

So it's everyone from a movie franchise (Marvel, X-Men or Star Trek) and... Jensen Ackles ?

by Anonymousreply 9November 5, 2019 6:41 PM

#1: Clint Eastwood?

#5: Benedict Cumberbatch

#6: Tom Hiddleston

#7: Zach Quinto

#8: Chris Pine

They're all morphed together with Cumberbatch somehow. Where's a BIP queen when you need one?

by Anonymousreply 10November 5, 2019 6:42 PM

What R10 said, they're all morphed with Cumberbatch. They've got the same expression and identical creases around the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2019 7:53 PM

1 - ?

2 - Jensen Ackles

3 - Robert Downey Jr.

4 - Michael Fassbender

5 - Benedict Cumberbatch

6 - Tom Hiddleston

7 - Zachary Quinto

8 - Chris Pine

9 - Chris Evans

by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2019 7:59 PM

I think #1 is Jude Law. The eyebrows seem to match, there's a chin dimple and a widow's peak.

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2019 8:10 PM

R13 Now that you mentioned it, I'm inclined to agree! Number one can be Jude Law, indeed!!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2019 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!