Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Metz now wears her snack purse on the inside

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 5, 2019 7:51 PM

Oh Gosh

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2019 9:04 PM

Oh fuck, don't look at her foot. WHAT IS THAT?

It's like she's breaking down into growths all over.

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2019 9:06 PM

Probably cellulitis or lymphedema, I can't imagine she would wear a purse underneath satin.

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2019 9:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2019 9:12 PM

She is so ENORMOUS, that it makes me uncomfortable to look at her. I think it's because I'm 60 lbs over my ideal weight, but still... She's too fat.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2019 9:17 PM

And how the hell does she wipe her own ass??????? She must have some sort of tool?

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2019 9:19 PM

The bulge you're seeing is abdominal fat that's gotten to heavy that it hangs down to her thighs.

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2019 9:20 PM

R7 but wouldn't they be even? We've seen her bulges before, and they usually match up.

R6 Yep, we had some caregivers/nurses chime in on the old Chrissy continuation threads that explained the various devices available. Think rag on a stick, basically, but it is drilled into the wall near the terlit so she can back into it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2019 9:22 PM

r7 I don't know, it poufs out a bit which makes it look like it is swollen, which would be lymphedema. If it was just fat, it would hang flatter and be more symmetrical. If you've ever watched "My 600-lb Life", most of them will have lymphedema on some part of their body and it looks like this.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2019 9:24 PM

Serious question: how does someone lugging around this kind of weight have the energy to get through the long work days it takes to film a one hour show? Wouldn't stimulants be too dangerous for someone whose heart is already under such stress? How do they handle the scenes where she has to lie down in bed and then get up, must be many takes for those scenes and a couple of helpers on standby to pull her up.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2019 9:26 PM

r10. It takes a village...of enablers.

Some poor bitch is wheeling through her the airport, and Chrissy is the one who is out of breath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2019 9:29 PM

2020 -- she'll get her stomach stapled -- if there's enough staples to do the job -- then lose a ton of weight, and die in the process.

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2019 9:29 PM

It’s side gunt. Eventually the pan stretches as far as it can in a front apron and then the tyres droop at the sides. Eventually her tyre will look like ric rac braid.

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2019 9:32 PM

I love me a good Chrissy thread.

We made it to part 4 before things started going subscriber only. Still, they are a fun read for any newcomers to the "event" that is Chrissy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2019 9:34 PM

Colostomy bag?

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2019 9:37 PM

Is that supposed to be a waist belt?

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2019 9:39 PM

[quote]Chrissy set heads turning

The heads turning is only the gravity field her massive body is creating when you approach her.

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2019 9:46 PM

Speaking of toilets and bags, she can't possibly fit into the toilet stalls at these functions (let alone on planes), so I wonder if she uses a catheter? They can't possibly make adult diapers in her size. I have seen a few of those 600 pound life programs, and not a diaper to be found. Bucket? Check. Garden hose? Check (for real). Those big absorbent medical blanket things? Check. But no diapers.

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2019 9:47 PM

r13 Thank you...I think.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2019 9:51 PM

One woman on My 600 Pound Life had these bizarre “wings” of fat that jutted from her hips. Like old-fashioned panniers, but made of fat. It was disturbing. Perhaps she’s grown one of those?

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2019 10:15 PM

YES! r20 I remember that. It was like she had a car spoiler attached to her. You'd think they could have strapped Chrissy's down to match the other side with the mystery pouch (snack pouch?)

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2019 11:40 PM

I believe the term is gunt.

by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2019 11:44 PM

There is no mystery about it.

It's a miracle of modern cosmetic health!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2019 11:44 PM

Yeah but I was referring to the literal pouch/pocket at r4

It is like the flesh that should have been "living" in there crawled over to the other side.

Chrissy you are a fat enigma. Hope you are enjoying today's Google Alert.

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2019 11:50 PM

At her size, I'm quite sure that she does have lymphedema.

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2019 11:54 PM

If she lost a considerable amount of weight she'd probably be attractive.

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2019 11:56 PM

If she lost a considerable amount of weight she'd probably still be morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2019 11:58 PM

Now, Chrissy, we've talked about avoiding reflective fabrics in jewel tones...

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2019 12:00 AM

[quote] Serious question: how does someone lugging around this kind of weight have the energy to get through the long work days it takes to film a one hour show? Wouldn't stimulants be too dangerous for someone whose heart is already under such stress?

I doubt she is using stimulants. You usually lose weight while taking stimulants.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2019 12:04 AM

R28 shut up Anna. I’m a luscious velour wonderland in this.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2019 12:07 AM

[quote]Chrissy set heads turning

And stomachs.

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2019 1:38 AM

"And how the hell does she wipe her own ass?"

Who says she does?

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2019 1:40 AM

She's not obese, she is an "unconventional size". She said so.

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2019 1:40 AM

That's her bagina.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2019 2:14 AM

She looks like a lumpy secondhand velvet lounge from the 60's that you see in old grannies homes. All she needs is to wear some white lace doilies on her arms to complete the look.

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2019 2:56 AM

Kind of reminds me when a snake eats a person and they get all lumpy. I hate to think it but...could she be digesting a human in there?

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2019 3:01 AM

This thread should be renamed 'The Sad, Last Days of Chrissy Metz

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2019 3:01 AM

Just call me "Saddlebags"!

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2019 3:08 AM

You guys are too mean. What has this girl done to you? She’s an inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2019 3:29 AM

I looked up photos of lymphedema and they don't look quite like that. But who knows.

From the waist up she looks thinner, what on earth.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2019 4:46 AM

I think maybe her folded up gunt now weighs so much that it tore through her 4 pairs of overlapped spanx. If you look at the pic in the OP, she's sort of nervously fingering the lump or trying to hide it from the camera. She probably rebound it as soon as she could find a handicapped bathroom stall to squeeze herself into.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2019 5:12 AM

R41 fuck, that’s asking a lot of Spanx. Even layered. Steel belted radials couldn’t best this woman’s meat rolls. R35, someone needs to photoshop those doilies on. I cannot stop laughing, thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2019 5:16 AM

If she has lost some weight, it's possible that what used to be all round and pushed out is now sagging.

Do you think she's contractually obligated to stay that way for the show? Why wouldn't someone with all the means in the world get someone to cook healthily for them. I mean, even if she won't work out, just eating better would help.

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2019 5:40 AM

I’m sorry but I find her to be absolutely disgusting

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2019 6:23 AM

If my memory serves correct, I believe the medical term is panniculus. They can be herniated as well, or lie on the outside of a hernia. I just look at her and feel sympathy for her. I hope she does qualify for bariatric surgery soon. When I think of people like her, I not only feel for them how many mean people make nasty comments, but also how uncomfortable their lives must be. So much pain physically and emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2019 6:34 AM

I think she usually wears some kind of Spanx that lifts and holds her gut, this may be just her stomach hanging down

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2019 7:11 AM

Is she still with her young man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2019 7:14 AM

Do Leggs control top pantyhose still exist? What about the “I Can’t Believe It’s a Girdle!” girdle? Those might help! Even some DKNY tights!

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2019 7:16 AM

The "men want to fuck her 'curvy body'" troll is late. I'm not worried yet, but it is unusual.

r47 No, they broke up, or broke down, or their contract croaked a while (whale) ago.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2019 7:18 AM

I don't hate this look. R49 who's climbing her now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2019 7:20 AM

r45 I don't think she wants to get healthier. I think this is her way of getting attention, and/or at least the only persona she understands.

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2019 7:23 AM

Spectator.us is not a reliable news source. The seven whistleblower story is an attempt to shift focus off Russia, who clearly told puppet Trump they wanted us forces out.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2019 7:27 AM

My mother watched that religious film she was in and she has no idea who Chrissy is but she said she didn't understand why they hired such a heavy woman and she wondered what the woman who she is playing thinks about it.

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2019 7:27 AM

R50 Not sure...perhaps this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2019 7:32 AM

The trolls who say she's just curvy are only doing it to irritate you guys. It always works!

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2019 7:33 AM

I would bet they have to do a lot of stopping while filming because she is huffing and puffing

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2019 7:35 AM

Anyone who downplays her morbid obesity and doesn’t encourage her to get serious about weight loss is an enabler. Shame on the producers of This Is Us for not intervening. It’s no different that turning a blind eye to a heroin addict.

by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2019 7:37 AM

I do not miss the trailer for that prayer movie. I go to the movies a lot and it played in front of EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2019 7:46 AM

I agree r57. The thing I don't get is that it was written into her contract that her character (and Chrissy) HAD to lose weight to continue with the show. I don't watch the show, but I do remember reading how "excited" Chrissy was about using this contractual oblication to give her the impetus to lose weight. If anything, she's gotten heavier. I don't know how she got out of this obligation, but she certainly did, and then some.

What bugs me the most is that it's not like she is some grand talent which would make up for her painful to look at obesity and her strange, pissy vibe. She's really quite a dullard.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2019 7:58 AM

She can't act so all she has going for her career-wise is being the enormously fat woman. If she loses weight, she will just be another mediocre actress (but with excess hanging skin).

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2019 8:19 AM

Yeah agreed - her acting is pretty bad. She’s got that emotionally overwrought, tortured fat frau thing going on that makes her appealing to viewers, many of whom are just like her. She has two speeds on the show, sad and pissed off. Seems like she’s always pissy in real life, but it’s probably because she doesn’t feel good.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2019 12:19 PM

Even if she lost weight, she would still be a great big enormously fat person. There is no amount of weight she could lose to be not still be only cast as The Fat Lady. Also, she has Obese Head Syndrome (see: Al Roker & Starr Jones & Rosie O) so she would never look ‘normal’ even if she managed to carve her body down to a healthy size. I just can’t imagine having to fold that gunt up every day. It’s probably rotting from the moisture and friction.

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2019 2:37 PM

I saw a clip of her on Fallon awhile back and she was huffing and puffing just sitting in the chair, I can't imagine what it takes for her to get through a long day on set and what type of accommodations they have to make and how delicately they have to execute the accommodations so as not to upset or insult her. Her enablers are not doing her any favors.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2019 2:43 PM

If she were to slim down to a healthy weight, she would need several surgeries to remove at least 20lbs of sagging skin. She'd need a 360 lift just for her abdomen.

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2019 5:21 PM

She must take some sort of drugs, because no way is she just putting on a happy face all the time when she's on camera. Mood stabilizer?

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2019 5:30 PM

Many obese people take painkillers because of the pain from their joints (and of course to get a buzz). Some people get really hungry when they take them. Case in point: Eminem got fat when he was hitting the Vicodin hard. This may be the case with Chrissy too, which certainly wouldn't be helping matters. I'm guessing she might have more in her snack purse than just Twinkies.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2019 7:51 PM

This may sound extreme, but do they ever put individuals this size on a feeding tube, or other restrictive liquid diet to slim them down quickly? I would think for many who cannot qualify for surgery, this might be a wise step.

by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2019 8:33 PM

Her Spanx just blew out under the pressure!

by Anonymousreply 68November 4, 2019 9:29 PM

I’m guessing it’s a big load of fat. Plus gravity.

It absolutely amazes me how their skin can stretch and accommodate their size. And how their hearts are able to pump enough blood around the galaxy of their blood vessels. How do they not just drop dead? The human body is a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 69November 4, 2019 9:36 PM

Oh Gurl - velour is NOT your friend...

by Anonymousreply 70November 4, 2019 9:42 PM

She doesn't have any friends r70

by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2019 9:44 PM

Imagine all of that squeezed into an airplane seat and you're sitting next to her. Travel is so fun.

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2019 10:04 PM

r72, she only travels by crane.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2019 10:16 PM

The only reason I watch “This is Us” is for Chrissy. I love watching her rest her arms on her tummy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2019 11:46 PM

I feel bad for her - imagine having to take an urgent dump and having to get to the bathroom in a hurry!

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2019 11:48 PM

The Fatty Paradox

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2019 11:48 PM

I'd be morbidly curious to be that big for a day. But the effort it would take to get that big and then lose it...DEAR GOD.

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2019 11:51 PM

I simply don’t understand how someone of her means can not lose weight. She has every resource available. I would love to see video of her eating in private.

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2019 11:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2019 11:57 PM

That's dangerous R67, it's how Mario Lanza died. The sleeping/feeding tube diet was popular decades ago and it killed a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 80November 5, 2019 2:03 AM

I think if she just lost even like 60-70 pounds she would feel so much better. I think she is a very short woman. I like her well enough.

by Anonymousreply 81November 5, 2019 2:16 AM

R81 The exit sign is to the left.

by Anonymousreply 82November 5, 2019 2:28 AM

[quote]She doesn't have any friends [R70]

Sure she does!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 5, 2019 2:34 AM

Has a penis ever attempted to enter her vagina? I’m sure she’s great at blowjobs (I’m sure she’s very grateful) but I wish she could experience vaginal and/or anal penetration.

by Anonymousreply 84November 5, 2019 2:49 AM

R84 if you've ever watched My 600 Pound Life, you'd know that fatter women than Chrissy can and do get fucked. Hell, some of them get knocked up, and carry the baby to full term.

As a poster above said, the human body really is miraculous.

by Anonymousreply 85November 5, 2019 3:13 AM

[quote]I simply don’t understand how someone of her means can not lose weight. She has every resource available.

That isn’t how it works. It’s genetics and metabolism at play.

by Anonymousreply 86November 5, 2019 4:26 AM

Genetics and metabolism don't make you fat. I used to work with a woman who was that fat. She would eat the equivalent of four meals in one sitting.

by Anonymousreply 87November 5, 2019 4:46 AM

Addicts (including food) are the worst kind of crazy because they think everyone else is a total moron who will believe things like they keep getting bitten by spiders in the crooks of their arms or they have slow metabolisms and eat even less than 2k calories a day.

by Anonymousreply 88November 5, 2019 5:25 AM

Spanx in this case is not an option. I believe they are sold by size in inches, not PSI.

by Anonymousreply 89November 5, 2019 5:41 AM

Yeah I had a large friend like this who would pick at a salad at dinner and then polish off an entire package of Oreos between 6 and midnight. So instead of eating nourishing food, she’d end up eating thousands of empty calories. She’s probably got a propensity for being heavy, but mostly it’s her height, bad diet and complete lack of exercise. She probably eats an entire cake every night before bed.

by Anonymousreply 90November 5, 2019 6:47 AM

It is really sad and clearly an eating disorder. The opposite of anorexia. I really hope that she can lose the weight. I had read somewhere that she has to use adult diapers or a catheter as it’s too difficult to go to the bathroom when at public functions because she is so wide. I feel very sorry for her as she seems like a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 91November 5, 2019 8:15 AM

More cushion for the pushin'!

by Anonymousreply 92November 5, 2019 8:25 AM

One aspect of all this is how much does she shovel in when no cameras are on her? And, further, who supplies her? Does she order deliveries?

I can just see her whining and complaining about how her demands aren’t being followed to the letter. Jolly fatties in public can be demanding pigs in private.

Something else. Those rolls of fat pile up on each other, and, if she isn’t meticulous about washing and drying those areas, the skin can quickly break down and infect, and that smells. And she can’t even see those areas to check for that.

Actually, she really can’t reduce. Being fat is her gimmick, her only entertainment advantage. Without it, she’s just a other mediocre wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 93November 5, 2019 8:40 AM

If she needs a gimmick, why not sew on a third leg or saw off an ear? She's on a suicide mission at this rate.

by Anonymousreply 94November 5, 2019 9:00 AM

[quote]Genetics and metabolism don't make you fat. I used to work with a woman

LOL yeah all those medical studies about obesity are worthless lies, only you know the truth because once you saw a fat lady eat a bunch of food in one sitting.

by Anonymousreply 95November 5, 2019 11:45 AM

R93, she's large enough she could lose 100 lbs and still play the fat lady characters. She was also an agent before acting and could probably easy go back to it if she doesn't get any more roles.

by Anonymousreply 96November 5, 2019 11:50 AM

Her future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 5, 2019 11:52 AM

[quote]It's not my fault! It's genetic!

She has "glands"

by Anonymousreply 98November 5, 2019 11:53 AM

More like her present, R97.

by Anonymousreply 99November 5, 2019 1:17 PM

Is that country album still happening? Is Diane Warren writing songs for it? Did she write I'm Standing With You about her desire to stand beside Chrissy and instantly look impossibly slim?

by Anonymousreply 100November 5, 2019 1:19 PM

She's just alternatively thin.

by Anonymousreply 101November 5, 2019 1:25 PM

Good Lord, her snack purse is hanging down to her knee!

by Anonymousreply 102November 5, 2019 1:27 PM

"925" from "The Snack Purse Sessions"

---

Tumble, break a bed and I waddle to the kitchen

Pour myself a cup of straight syrup

Wheeze and huff and try to come to life

Get stuck in the shower, heart stops pumping

Out on the streets the people still laughin'

At folks like me weighin' 925.

-

Weighin' 925

What a way to make a livin'

On my seventh pie

It's all eating and no moving

You just use your mouth

And you never call a trainer

It's enough to drive-thru

Ten times if you can fit

---

by Anonymousreply 103November 5, 2019 1:36 PM

i thought she had had bariatric surgery and had lost a ton of weight. Or am I confusing her with Gabourey Sidibe? But one of them lost a whole side of beef, no?

by Anonymousreply 104November 5, 2019 1:46 PM

R103 it’s not nice to leak her demos before they’re polished!

by Anonymousreply 105November 5, 2019 2:34 PM

Does anyone remember the Chrissy Fan Troll who was active on all Chrissy threads last year? Telling us that Chrissy lived off salads and men couldn't get enough of her and generally being homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 106November 5, 2019 2:57 PM

From Gainesville, Florida

God, she took that literally.

by Anonymousreply 107November 5, 2019 3:09 PM

I’m confused...I thought she went on a ‘journey’ ?

by Anonymousreply 108November 5, 2019 3:40 PM

I wondered what happened to the curtain at the Shubert Theater after "Hello Dolly!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 5, 2019 3:53 PM

I’d hate to be in the vicinity when her Spanx burst.

by Anonymousreply 110November 5, 2019 4:10 PM

i actually love her and I think she’s very brave to live her life out loud and not hide out in the shadows. I do however, don’t think I would like to sniff her wet farts.

by Anonymousreply 111November 5, 2019 4:23 PM

Imagine the fridge in her trailer

by Anonymousreply 112November 5, 2019 7:17 PM

Imagine the fridge inside her bedroom

(You know she has one)

by Anonymousreply 113November 5, 2019 7:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 5, 2019 7:45 PM

R113 Imagine the bed inside her fridge? Saves time and steps.

by Anonymousreply 115November 5, 2019 7:49 PM

Well done, r103!

by Anonymousreply 116November 5, 2019 8:17 PM

Well done, r103!

by Anonymousreply 117November 5, 2019 8:17 PM

Might be onto something about the painkillers. Her pupils look rather pinned in that sans fards snap posted at R114

by Anonymousreply 118November 5, 2019 9:10 PM

“Brave”

by Anonymousreply 119November 5, 2019 9:28 PM

[quote]It's not my fault - it's genetic!

My family are all fat but I exercise and eat low carb and guess what! I'm not fat.

by Anonymousreply 120November 5, 2019 10:27 PM

Well, good for you! But you don’t know Chrissy’s situation.

by Anonymousreply 121November 5, 2019 10:43 PM

I worked as a medical assistant at an upscale health spa in Arizona. (AKA a fat farm.) When she checked in we were told under no circumstances tell any family or friends that she was here. (I quit that he’ll hole so I don’t care anymore.) She was very nice to all the staff, but left the program after 3 days. She was supposed to be there on a 1200 calorie restricted diet for 45 days with moderate exercise and swimming to jump start her weight loss journey, but she was miserable. I think for some people food is more difficult to kick than drugs. We need food to live, so it’s a part of your every day life. And some people can’t handle it in moderation.

by Anonymousreply 122November 5, 2019 11:13 PM

Enable much, r121?

by Anonymousreply 123November 5, 2019 11:15 PM

R122 More details please! Do you know what her weight was when she arrived? Is she really that oddly spherical in person?

by Anonymousreply 124November 5, 2019 11:31 PM

If she has a pool, she could hire a trainer and start with exercises in the water so it’s not so hard on her joints.

It can’t be good for her, all that weight. She must be uncomfortable all the time.

by Anonymousreply 125November 5, 2019 11:37 PM

You’re evil, R109.

by Anonymousreply 126November 5, 2019 11:42 PM

Based on r50's pic, Chrissy's first role was as the joke wall on "Laugh-In."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 5, 2019 11:49 PM

How to get rid of belly flap smell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 6, 2019 1:34 AM

[quote] Do Leggs control top pantyhose still exist? What about the “I Can’t Believe It’s a Girdle!” girdle? Those might help! Even some DKNY tights!

The "I Can't Believe It's a Girdle" girdle took one look at that gunt and skipped town.

by Anonymousreply 129November 6, 2019 1:35 AM

She’s pretty cute for how big she is.

by Anonymousreply 130November 6, 2019 1:38 AM

R122 is full of fucking shit. We have been DYING for "Chrissy in the Wild" stories, and all we get is some one size fits all non-story (no pun intended, but there you go) about "her". Not buying it. Where they fuck was this person through the hundreds of Chrissy threads?

Someone's Google alert went off and their PR tried to shit out a sympathetic detail-free story. NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 131November 6, 2019 2:00 AM

R114 She's a cross-eyed not so little thing, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 132November 6, 2019 2:09 AM

She's a really fat tub of shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 6, 2019 2:14 AM

We are thrilled that Chrissy makes her snack purse a Michael Kors snack purse, but it really doesn't go with velour, so we asked her to conceal it for this event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 6, 2019 6:35 AM

Where's her assistant Pon to chime in?

by Anonymousreply 135November 6, 2019 8:32 AM

That joke was not funny, racist, and overplayed. Please keep Pon to yourself, Pon Troll (TM).

by Anonymousreply 136November 6, 2019 10:37 AM

I can't find any candids of her or stories what she's like in real life no matter how hard I search.

There's just that infamous airport video.

by Anonymousreply 137November 6, 2019 10:38 AM

In a bathing suit.....she looks good to me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 6, 2019 12:44 PM

r136=Tam

by Anonymousreply 139November 6, 2019 3:36 PM

[quote]How to get rid of belly flap smell

Please to forward to 1600 Pennsylvania Evvinoo, Washington.

Thenk you.

by Anonymousreply 140November 6, 2019 3:37 PM

Wow, her skin is beautifully freckled. That means she goes bare in the sun a lot, probably nude sunbathing 🌞

by Anonymousreply 141November 6, 2019 4:43 PM

Her assistant has to carry her snack purse around. Poor woman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 6, 2019 4:46 PM

[quote] Oh fuck, don't look at her foot. WHAT IS THAT?

Be kind. Her poor feet suffer more than anyone will ever know.

by Anonymousreply 143November 6, 2019 5:46 PM

I miss the person who "voiced" Pon on the Chrissy threads. They were funny and witty and really fleshed out the character. I want to say that the same person who came up with Pon also coined the term "snack purse" but I could be wrong there.

The poster who tried to make Tam happen was the unfunny, racist asshole.

Yes, I am well aware I spend too much time on these fucking threads. No, I'm not going to get a hobby. THIS is my hobby. Yes, that is pathetic. I'll shut up now.

by Anonymousreply 144November 6, 2019 6:16 PM

"Snack Purse" is a DL classic for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 145November 7, 2019 8:19 AM

Are there any Doctors here that can tell us what they honk is actually going on in the OP’s photo? Is that a pee bag or lymphadema or a bag of chips?

by Anonymousreply 146November 7, 2019 8:20 AM

* think But I love the “honk” too !!

by Anonymousreply 147November 7, 2019 8:21 AM

Dear God, please don't let it be a colostomy bag!

by Anonymousreply 148November 7, 2019 8:24 AM

I don't think it is a colostomy bag...but I have nothing to base that on. She's never had this side saddle bulge before. Can anyone in the know please chime in? The 600 lb people don't have colostomy bags, so that's why I don't think it is a weight loss tool. Also, she is still Pluto-esque. Then again, what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 149November 7, 2019 8:33 AM

Chrissy Mess

by Anonymousreply 150November 7, 2019 9:00 AM

My breakfast's here!!! Jealous, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 7, 2019 1:33 PM

could it be a pee bag or something? She is too wide to use the toilets at functions.

by Anonymousreply 152November 7, 2019 10:12 PM

I think it's a pouch where she stores gravy (her favorite beverage.) There's a long tube attached so she can suck on it surreptitiously during awards ceremonies.

by Anonymousreply 153November 7, 2019 10:43 PM

Snack purse AND gravy pouch means a gal is covered for any blood sugar emergency.

by Anonymousreply 154November 7, 2019 10:47 PM

R152 Aren't those things usually strapped to your leg?

CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS LIFE? Money only helps just so much. There is no way she isn't completely miserable. I really want to hear more about her aborted stay at the fat farm.

by Anonymousreply 155November 7, 2019 11:37 PM

Maybe she’s pregnant. It looks like a pregnancy bump to me pregnant 🤰🏾

by Anonymousreply 156November 8, 2019 1:06 AM

I notice some super fatties like Chrissy seem to carry a lot of their weight in the gut which of course saga over. Do they have to hoist it up to pee?

by Anonymousreply 157November 8, 2019 9:46 AM

I don’t think Chrissy blood sugar emergencys are the result of too little sugar.

How long till beetus takes a foot?

by Anonymousreply 158November 8, 2019 9:48 AM

You guys were right about the opiates. Her pupils are pinpricks. How the fuck does she stay awake?

by Anonymousreply 159November 9, 2019 4:58 AM

I've never seen anyone else, even fat people, who when they sit down look as though they're standing.

Is this unique to Chrissy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 9, 2019 1:58 PM

I bet she'll go lesbian at some point.

by Anonymousreply 161November 9, 2019 3:18 PM

No snark, what do we think her actual weight is? That picture at 160...dayum. And I'm convinced her stylist hates her guts. Most of her looks are terrible. There are flattering dresses for big girls, you don't have to look like a trash bag with a head.

by Anonymousreply 162November 9, 2019 3:23 PM

She's 5'4' so less than 500 lbs but more than 300 lbs definitely.

I'll say maybe... 425 lbs... but it's hard to estimate.

by Anonymousreply 163November 9, 2019 3:26 PM

I'm guessing 475. She's only 5' 5" tall, but I bet she's 6 feet in circumference.

by Anonymousreply 164November 9, 2019 3:35 PM

I'm a 6 ft male and was 255 at my heaviest. I was so sluggish, easily worn out and felt physically awful. I don't know how she (and other people 300+) get through a day.

by Anonymousreply 165November 9, 2019 4:05 PM

On "My 600-Lb Life", so many of them are on opiates and I think it's a dangerous cycle of the weight causes pain and allows them to get opiates, if they lost weight they would feel better but then wouldn't get the prescriptions. But then the opiates cause you to get hungrier and they keep getting heavier.

by Anonymousreply 166November 9, 2019 4:14 PM

Tess Holliday's shtick used to be that she was fat but her face was still slim. She's gained even more weight in the past few years so now her face is fat too. I don't know who's heavier.

by Anonymousreply 167November 9, 2019 4:17 PM

Tess at least has the excuse of multiple pregnancies. And while she's a BIG girl, her stylist doesn't hate her guts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 9, 2019 4:20 PM

No excuses Chrissy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 9, 2019 4:22 PM

Chrissy doesn't Photoshop all her Instagram posts and claim to be a size 22.

by Anonymousreply 170November 9, 2019 4:22 PM

I have no idea what Tess does to touch up her photos, but objectively speaking, she styles herself MUCH better.

by Anonymousreply 171November 9, 2019 5:05 PM

R146/R149 I already answered it upthread; Panniculus, and it can be herniated as well. It can often reach below the knee. Sometimes, in extremely dreadful cases, it can hang down right in the middle below the abdomen, and resemble a giant penis, or elephant trunk. Surgery can remove them.

by Anonymousreply 172November 9, 2019 5:47 PM

So what if she has her own gravitational pull! Most men like a little something extra.

by Anonymousreply 173November 9, 2019 5:56 PM

r160 Yes, Chrissy's powers of levitation have often been showcased on other Chrissy threads. It is really fucking weird. Type Chrissy Metz Sitting into Google images and enjoy!

I like this one, she isn't levitating in it as much, but the unbridled glee on her face as Pon gives her the signal that she just restocked her snack purse is heartwarming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 9, 2019 10:15 PM

Here is one of the more no-holds-barred Chrissy threads. Just the thing for newcomers to Planet Metz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 9, 2019 10:27 PM

Didn't Rebel Wilson shade Chrissy's carbon footprint, now that Rebs is under 300 pounds?

by Anonymousreply 176November 10, 2019 6:42 AM

Triplets?

Or sextuplets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 10, 2019 6:45 AM

If you go to Google Earth and search for Chrissy Metz, you can see satellite pictures of her, and they'll even show you her exact location.

by Anonymousreply 178November 10, 2019 9:34 AM

The body language at r177. *cringe*.

She has a pissy vibe, that has nothing to do with her weight.

by Anonymousreply 179November 10, 2019 12:22 PM

R179 Well, she's notorious for being a raging cunt, personality wise, and that picture captures it.

by Anonymousreply 180November 10, 2019 2:56 PM

First Lord of the Snack Purse

by Anonymousreply 181November 10, 2019 3:19 PM

I didn't realize Mandy Moore was so tall.

by Anonymousreply 182November 10, 2019 3:36 PM

[quote]If you go to Google Earth and search for Chrissy Metz, you can see satellite pictures of her, and they'll even show you her exact location.

It's easier to just type in her ZIP code. She has her own, you know.

by Anonymousreply 183November 10, 2019 3:36 PM

I think they're leaning away because she's soaked herself in AXE to try to cover the stench of her necrotic gunt flaps.

by Anonymousreply 184November 10, 2019 3:42 PM

R182 She’s 5’10

by Anonymousreply 185November 10, 2019 3:44 PM

The lady in green behind her only has a snack wallet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 10, 2019 3:48 PM

At least she doesn't have to worry about anyone grabbing her pussy. It would take twenty minutes just to find it.

by Anonymousreply 187November 11, 2019 11:57 AM

Who's bigger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 11, 2019 12:28 PM

How many life size Dolly Partons does she have on her arm?

by Anonymousreply 189November 11, 2019 1:03 PM

She's gained so much more weight since getting that tattoo Dolly Parton is so stretched she's starting to look like Xi Jinping.

by Anonymousreply 190November 11, 2019 1:12 PM

What storylines are planned for Kate on TIU? Hopefully I episode in which Kate goes to buy a new car and gets stuck behind the wheel in the showroom.

And can you believe that garbage is the most watched scripted drama in the US?

I'm really starting to hope Iran, Russia, North Korea, and China team up and start nuking.

by Anonymousreply 191November 11, 2019 3:39 PM

Sigh. It's amazing how female and frau dominated all US culture is. No other country is as bad.

Really in most of the world nobody would buy for one second her ongoing victim against all odds narrative.

They'd just see her as a disgusting, shameless glutton.

by Anonymousreply 192November 11, 2019 4:19 PM

I remember when I first heard that title -- 'This Is Us' -- and thought that it must be the only words in the English language that sound frauier than 'Live, Laugh, Love' and 'I want to speak to the manager'.

by Anonymousreply 193November 11, 2019 4:21 PM

The biggest struggle she's overcome is squeezing through the golden arches at the McDonald's drive-thru.

by Anonymousreply 194November 12, 2019 10:10 AM

You just know she's tried to get herself bumped up to first class on a flight by saying something about how the seats were stronger or she needed to be close to a bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 195November 12, 2019 10:12 AM

r195 She can't possibly squeeze all of that into an airplane bathroom!! She wears Depends when she flies.

by Anonymousreply 196November 12, 2019 2:43 PM

Do they make them in her size?

by Anonymousreply 197November 12, 2019 2:56 PM

[quote]The biggest struggle she's overcome is squeezing through the golden arches at the McDonald's drive-thru.

When she gets stuck, someone just dangles a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts in front of her face while a bulldozer gives her a good shove from behing.

by Anonymousreply 198November 12, 2019 3:12 PM

I turned on the tv to see a weather report here since we have a snow storm and Chrissy was singing on the Kelly Clarkson show. Frau Central.

by Anonymousreply 199December 5, 2019 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!