Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan: Season Two

Who’s watching? Has John Krasinski gotten naked again yet? Did Amazon make a mistake by ordering another season of this show? I like it so far, it’s dumb military action, but Krasinski has a boyish charm that makes it all enjoyable. It’s also interesting to see them making the terrorists sympathetic, I wonder how Clancy’s old republican fanbase is going to react to that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2019 7:21 AM

We haven’t thanked John enough for his important contributions to this show and his um... talent as an actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2019 2:40 AM

John Krasinski will soon resemble—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2019 2:44 AM

His clothes are so tight in the first scene. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2019 2:49 AM

R3 Any more butt-baring so far?

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2019 3:32 AM

I'm watching it RIGHT NOW! I love this genre! The man with no name from GOT is also in it. He's German but I forget his name.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2019 4:53 AM

Just watched all episodes. Enjoyed it! Will there be a 3rd season?

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2019 9:38 PM

R5 Mathieu Schoenarts?

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2019 1:41 AM

No, it's tom wlaschiha. he plays the bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2019 4:49 AM

Any butt in this?

by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2019 4:49 AM

No nudity in this season. Not even a shirtless scene.

As an agent , Jack is kind of a clutz.

He goes into an enemy camp camourflaged in bright beige pants. Shockingly he was spotted.

Krasinski has that maybe good looking but just not quite about him

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2019 5:07 AM

I hope it gets a third season and they actually include nudity. People have been complaining about the lack of Krasinski butt on social media. If it gets greenlit they better include some more gratuitous skin, I’m sure John doesn’t mind.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2019 5:39 AM

He does wear somewhat tight fitting pants and body hugging polo shirts on the new season.

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2019 5:04 AM

R12 Of course he does. It’s a shame he never drops the khakis, but god does he ever wear the hell out of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2019 5:31 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2019 4:05 PM

It's been renewed for a 3rd season and has found a new showrunner in Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2019 8:01 PM

R9, great news, thank you! Looking forward to it!

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2019 5:05 AM

Watching it right now, just got to the point where Jack goes on a covert mission in the jungle wearing khakis and a nice clingy top. You’d think he’d wear camo or something. Despite that, and the unexplained disappearance of his girlfriend from season one, it’s an interesting diversion.

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2019 7:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!