Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brian Kelly / The Points Guy BF?

Help please NYC AV geeks - who's Brian Kelly's boyfriend? He includes him in a few of his IG stories every now and again; handsome, bearded, good arms?

And if Brian actually reads this...ya did good, boo.

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2020 3:25 AM

May the "couldn't you have posted a pic?!" troll come and rage at you like never before.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2019 12:03 AM

The guy is the Roman gladiator in his IG stories right now. That's the best I could find.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2019 12:10 AM

I thought Brian Kelly and Jorge (George) where engaged to be married, but from one of his latest posts, I'm wondering if they've called it off. George did seem to show up frequently in his Instagram for a long time, but after Co-Vid it seemed like he was self-isolating alone.

He says in this recent article "The reason why I got the test, too, is that my ex-partner, with whom I clearly spent every day until I left the city on March 12, 2020, tested negative."

Anyone know the scoop? Did the ex get the custody of his french bulldog/pug? That dog too was all over his Instagram and now he's got a few dog. Who will take care of the dog when he's back to jetting around the world?

Anyone seen Brian's goods? Looks like a hairy dad bod, but is he well hung?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 9, 2020 7:23 PM

The Points Guys blog is really well done. He knows what I’m looking for - and many frequent travelers. No one else seems to do what he does and as consistently and competently. Assume he is smart based on both his marketing savvy and his writing,

I didn’t know he was gay. But it does make a lot of sense - maybe that’s why his site and reviews immediately resonated with me.

by Anonymousreply 4May 9, 2020 7:31 PM

This is the only Brian Kelly I care about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 9, 2020 7:43 PM

R3 "Anyone seen Brian's goods? Looks like a hairy dad bod, but is he well hung?"

He's super tall, like almost 7', so I imagine everything is proportional. He does a shower test where he tries to stand under the showerhead in hotel reviews to see if it is above his head. I'd pay to see him do it nude--maybe even shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 6May 9, 2020 10:49 PM

Yeah, they definitely broke up. Someone posted on his personal IG asking him when the wedding was and he replied that they are no longer together but are still friends. And as you would suspect, his social media has been scrubbed of any posts relating to Jorge and/or the engagement.

I, too, have no idea what happened or why. He kept that relationship so carefully guarded and off social media I didn't realize he was dating someone until he announced he was engaged.

I'd climb him like a tree given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2020 9:38 PM

R7 You'd climb him cuz he hot or wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2020 11:16 PM

[R8] He's hot. Dad bods do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2020 11:20 PM

Loved watching him on Flipper.

by Anonymousreply 10May 16, 2020 1:24 AM

I figured he was gay, but he seemed coy about his personal life on the blog. It has a lot of useful information, but also very week posts on destinations and a lot of recycled clickbait. Clearly he does well, although despite my own love of travel there's only so much time I'd want to spend collecting points.

by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2020 1:29 AM

That explains why he's posting about eating well, Peloton, and his new dog. Revenge body is in progress.

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2020 1:32 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2020 1:35 AM

Loved him on Flipper. Hottest TV dad ever.

by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2020 1:37 AM

Loved him on Flipper. Hottest TV dad ever.

by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2020 1:37 AM

Well this may start to explain why his relationship ended....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2020 1:44 AM

Dear God R16 - that is the LONGEST takedown I have ever read. Oy - all the juice gets dried up by the time you read through that whole thing. Meaty accusations - and way messy - but the writing needs editing badly. Or they get paid by word - more likely in clickbait times.

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2020 3:17 AM

I'm not one to judge someone's after-hours activities, but it seems insane to try and score hard drugs like coke in a country like Japan. From what I understand, the country basically has a zero tolerance policy for any controlled substance.

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2020 3:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!