Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lol do you think that Bieber and his gold digging wife are on suicide watch?

Selena Gomez (who I don't particularly like btw) released this single as a counterpart of that stupid 10000 hours Bieber song.

Unlike Justin's song, this is on track to become a huge hit this winter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2019 11:02 AM

I just listened to that 10000 hours song, and resent you for it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2019 8:33 AM

OP have you thought about maybe growing up slightly?

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2019 9:01 AM

The 10000 Hours song is a standard love ditty. Nothing to do with paranoid Selena.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2019 9:31 AM

No i don't think they're on suicide watch. The Selena/Justin shit is played out.

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2019 9:46 AM

The soul-killing art direction on 10,000 Hours just shortened my life by that much, as well.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2019 9:47 AM

The FUCK is this shit? Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2019 9:50 AM

Why would anyone who has their own definition, meaning, and purpose in life care about ANY of these people...???

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2019 10:00 AM

R7 why would ask that question on [bold] this [/bold] site??

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2019 10:05 AM

Bieber has a very bad drug problem. I don’t think he even knows what is going on half of the time. They wheel him out for photo ops and for the wedding, in which case they should win the retouching awards of the year.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2019 10:08 AM

I don't wish for them to commit suicide, but if they just faded away, never to be heard from again, I'd be happy.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2019 10:11 AM

If there is a God.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2019 11:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!