Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Martin Sheen

What a beautiful man he was. He looked much more Spanish in his youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 1, 2019 1:05 AM

He always seemed like such a cool person, but then he unleashed Charlie Sheen on the world.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2019 4:22 PM

I watched that famous Vietnam movie he was in and thought he was Charlie Sheen. Charlie really looks like his dad.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2019 4:26 PM

He looks very Irish to my eye in the pic as well. I think he got an equal mix of the two.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2019 4:33 PM

He's a great actor too. I'm rewatching The West Wing for the 7th time since Trump was elected.

Long live President Bartlet!

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2019 4:42 PM

In "The Subject Was Roses" I thought Martin was far more handsome than his sons ever were, even before Charlie's drug fueled antics.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2019 4:43 PM

Diss he die???

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2019 4:56 PM

Sorry. I’m exhausted from travel. Sheen is alive. He has a great Irish chin. His son Charlie is hot too.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2019 4:58 PM

Charlie looks like Martin with a different nose.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2019 5:05 PM

None of his sons are as beautiful as Martin in his prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2019 5:11 PM

With Donald Sutherland in the No Oscar Nominations club. At least DS got an honorary one.

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2019 5:18 PM

There’s already been a thread on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first?

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2019 5:32 PM

Emilio looks like a clone of his father, Charlie has darker coloring and different bone structure.

WHET Emilio, anyway? Working behind the camera, or too embarrassed by Charlie to be seen in public?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2019 5:37 PM

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2019 3:38 AM

OP what the fuck is wrong with you? How the hell do you even manage to use a computer let alone post on Datalounge? You are one of the rudest son of a bitches I’ve ever encountered on here in years. There’s already been a thread on this OP. As a matter of fact, you selfish asshole, there have been several threads on this, but ohhhh nooooo “I don’t have to do a search” says Mister Head Up His Ass. Well pull your fucking head out of your ass for once in your life you selfish son-of-a-bitch and have some consideration for others for a change and do a goddamn search first. Is that going to kill you? Is it? Can you just answer that question? Can you? Is it really going to kill you to do a search first? What is wrong with you? Are you that much of an idiot that you can’t use Google? Don’t even try the old “search function doesn’t work” line because every cunt on here knows how to work around that. Do a search before you post a thread next time you fucking asshole. You’ve ruined my day and I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2019 4:06 PM

That Certain Summer in which he played Hal Holbrook's lover used to be on YouTube. Alas, gone now.

by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2019 11:55 AM

Sheen is half Mexican, not Spanish. And fuck you, you stupid search scolds.

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2019 12:13 PM

No R16. His father was from Spain, his mother from Ireland and he has Spanish, Irish and American citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2019 12:21 PM

Badlands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2019 12:23 PM

What do his daughters look like?

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2019 12:34 PM

I love that bit at the end of Badlands riding away in the car when the cop says he looks like James Dean, and Sheen looks so smug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 29, 2019 5:10 PM

Sheen's father was born in Spain.

by Anonymousreply 21October 29, 2019 5:12 PM

He had a nice, furry, unpretentious body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 31, 2019 7:33 PM

His son Ramon is gay.

by Anonymousreply 23October 31, 2019 7:37 PM

Are they Spanish Mexican. When I was a kid I liked a guy who looked more like Charlie, I think he was about 6'.

by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2019 7:38 PM

Martin Sheen then and now. Times flies - he's 79.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2019 7:39 PM

As Hal Holbrook's BF in That Certain Summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2019 7:41 PM

As Hal Holbrook's BF in That Certain Summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2019 7:41 PM

Spainards do not appreciate being mistaken for Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 28October 31, 2019 7:42 PM

Martin Sheen - Ramon Estevez - on his father's side is Spanish Spanish. His relatives are from Galicia, through which he walked the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Emilio's film THE WAY.

by Anonymousreply 29October 31, 2019 7:43 PM

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 30October 31, 2019 7:45 PM

Martin was pretty hot back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 31, 2019 7:47 PM

another one from back in the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 31, 2019 7:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 31, 2019 7:49 PM

Great scene with Sissy Spacek in Badlands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 31, 2019 7:53 PM

When he started out as an actor, he said that he changed his name from Estevez to Sheen because he was getting offers to play mostly gang members on TV shows. As he was raised Catholic, he admired Bishop Fulton Sheen, so...

by Anonymousreply 35October 31, 2019 8:15 PM

His first film was The Incident. He played a hoodlum who terrorizes a group of passengers on the subway. A good but forgotten movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 31, 2019 8:19 PM

the bar for "beautiful" white men is almost non existent here.

by Anonymousreply 37October 31, 2019 8:36 PM

He was born Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez (pronounced e-STE-vez). Assumed Sheen in honor of Bishop Fulton J. Sheen. His brother, Joe Estevez, an actor, hosts "All Things Catholic" on the NET (New Evangelizaton Television) Network.

by Anonymousreply 38October 31, 2019 8:47 PM

Disturbingly sexy as the pervert neighbor in The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane. It's available on youtube in thumbnail vision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 31, 2019 8:54 PM

And was allegedly fuckbuddies with RDJ in highschool R23.

by Anonymousreply 40October 31, 2019 9:20 PM

I know someone who knows him. He and his wife are very kind people. He is forgetful with people's names.

by Anonymousreply 41October 31, 2019 9:28 PM

The Little Girl Who Loves Down The Lane is a DataLounge classic. I found that Jodie Foster character to be very inspiring at first, as I saw the movie when I was 13. Little did I know how it would end.

Martin Sheen was fantastic and weird. But I think everyone involved heaps the movie.

by Anonymousreply 42October 31, 2019 9:59 PM

Gorgeous when he was young and a fantastic actor. Charlie Sheen used to be gorgeous till he turned into a walking biohazard. I wonder if Martin Sheen and Emilio spend their lives just babysitting that freak.

by Anonymousreply 43November 1, 2019 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!