Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kathy Griffin Still Performing Her Boo-hoo Tour

Getting old, Kathleen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2019 2:39 AM

I'm TOTALLY bored of her now.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2019 9:49 AM

So what? Jane Fonda still tells the story of how Nixon had her harassed and arrested at LAX 50 years later and people still want to hear about it.

Stop crying about it and buy one of her t shirts you fucking lowlife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2019 10:18 AM

No, buy MY t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2019 12:04 PM

Why doesn't she grown her hair out. She is homely to begin with and looks silly with that mop on her head.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2019 12:29 PM

That is grown out probably, hair doesn't grow as fast when you're in your 50s and older.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2019 12:35 PM

r5 her hair was the same length when the Trump pic was taken and that was over a year ago

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2019 12:36 PM

The Trump pic was before she shaved, so I guess she just went back to the length of hair she had before shaving it off. The Trump pic was May 2017 but she shaved her hair in August 2017.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2019 12:43 PM

I love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2019 12:45 PM

That curly top just makes her look like a wingnut.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2019 12:50 PM

Fugly inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2019 12:53 PM

I don’t get why people say her career died after she did that Trump thing. Her career was dead long before that. Trump just bought her another year or so before fading back into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2019 1:24 PM

R11 Dear Milo Yiannopoulos,

I'd tag you, but you were kicked off Twitter for harassing a famous black woman comic.

This morning, I woke up in my 13,000 sq foot Bel-Air mansion which I paid cash for. Unlike you, I'm not a flimsy superficial bitch...I saved my money.

Bye! Kathy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2019 4:52 PM

What a fucking perpetual victim. I used to love her; now I hate her. Get help for your personality disorder, WOMAN.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2019 11:55 PM

'Your gays' are turning on you, Kathy! Oh, and you're giving women a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2019 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!