Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When you're sweating it out with another guy (or girl), have you felt they smell differently according to hair color?

I've heard that blond and red hair smell differently - muskier - than brown or black hair. Is that true?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2019 8:53 PM

There’s already been a thread on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first?

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote]I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first?

You.are.anal.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2019 11:15 PM

Anyone who's not an angry snappy freak of a hall monitor has an opinion to contribute?

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2019 11:15 PM

Hair seems to be designed to trap or disperse heat, and smell -- pheromones -- are probably a secondary feature. Perhaps there are scent differences, but then there may be individuated smell receptors in your nose. It may be more broadly dependent on your tribe as to what and how your senses present data to your processing brain.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2019 11:23 PM

Yes. Blonde pubes are heavenly to me. I can’t put my finger on it but it must be the pheromones and geneticsz

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2019 11:44 PM

R3, don’t take that seriously. It’s someone trolling because they think it’s funny.

I think most body odors that we can consciously differentiate are due to differences in diet. It may be also a function of exactly what mix of bacteria a person has living on their body.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2019 11:52 PM

Pheromones are designed to attract or repel you in order to prevent interbreeding. It's not his hair color, it's your DNA at work.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2019 2:17 AM

Find your sexy man here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2019 7:49 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2019 8:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!