Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jamie Lee Curtis

I like Jamie Lee. But she looks old. She doesn't look bad, but she looks old and has for years. And she's not that old. She's the same age as Madge.

So what is causing this? The gray hair? Trying to copy the Maddow look? Side effects from Activia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2019 4:55 AM

A new interview with JLC in the New Yorker.

[quote] And it turns out Curtis is also good at keeping secrets

Oooh, that secret is the worst kept one in town!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2019 12:08 AM

She looks terrific for her age. Madge looks like shit; has since the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2019 12:16 AM

She looks like a real human being. Madge looks like an updated Norma Desmond.

I remember remarking to my boyfriend during the last Halloween movie how refreshing it was to see a woman over 50 who looked like an actual woman over 50.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2019 12:21 AM

Is she intersex or not? That’s all I care about.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2019 12:22 AM

Bitch stole my look!

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2019 12:24 AM

She is beautiful. Love the silver hair. Would you rather have the Just for Men coloring like John Cusack, Tom Cruise? Love her in movies.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2019 12:24 AM

DRINKING!

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2019 12:25 AM

That's probably a Long Island Ice Tea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2019 12:27 AM

SMOKING!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2019 12:30 AM

NO SUNSCREEN AT POOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2019 12:32 AM

WRINKLING FACE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2019 12:33 AM

Jamie is like a natural earthy woman, you see sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2019 12:58 AM

What about opioid addiction?

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2019 1:07 AM

All of the above... smoked, drank, drugs, and did not use sunscreen. All things considered she looks good, though I bet she could have aged like Michelle Pfeiffer if she had been more careful. Thankfully she didn't succumb to plastic surgery like Meg Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2019 1:08 AM

She looks her age. And she looks fine, much better than those poor souls who bleach their hair (or wearing wigs) and wear tons of makeup and have dozens of plastic surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2019 1:08 AM

She looks like a pretty boy when she was younger. More attractive with short hair by far.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2019 1:16 AM

Wish I had silver hair rather than no hair!

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2019 4:25 AM

Makeup.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2019 4:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!