Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jay Manuel at 47 with THIRST TRAP instagram pic!

I hadn't paid much attention to him since I stopped watching America's Next Top Model several years ago

DL, can he get it or nah?

I see no wrinkles and I see nice dense muscle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2019 4:55 PM

Never liked a man with "fancy femme" hair, but he looks good as hell.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2019 10:40 PM

He’s been moisturizing since he was 10. But ultimately his Latin genes are what let’s him age well. Great skin.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2019 10:45 PM

Give her credit for holding it together.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2019 12:32 AM

many latin men age poorly, they blossom fully in their 20s. Good thing he learned how to moisturize young

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2019 12:40 AM

does nothing for me

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2019 12:43 AM

He looks really good in that picture I didn't recognise him at first. He should completely stop with dying his hair and lessen the over-grooming he doesn't need it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2019 12:43 AM

totally Photoshopped but most pics today are, so no foul.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2019 12:45 AM

He does look great! Last I heard about him he was celebrating his marriage and adapting a child. This was right after his stint at ANTM ended.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2019 2:55 AM

He's had work done and no longer has the natural ok looks he had in his youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2019 3:00 AM

who's his husband?

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2019 4:52 AM

Wasn't it said a few years ago that Jay isn't gay? I seem to recall a statement attributed to him about how everyone always assumes he's gay but he's actually straight or something to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2019 3:54 PM

Child, please.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2019 4:52 PM

It was this hunka hunka burnin' man Nigel Barker, Jay's co-judge on America's Top Model who was thought gay but was actually married with kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2019 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!