Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matthew Lush (aka Gay God) from YouTube

I use to watch Matt on YouTube like in 2014-2015 ish when I was in middle school. I stopped watching bc he kinda seemed to have a lot of scandals going around with his small circle of fellow YouTubers. Everything just got really problematic and I stopped keep up. He was one of the first people on the gay side of YouTube when I was discovering my sexuality. Now I don’t know what really has happened to him. Tbh I’ve some of the things where he goes into stories about his mental health and I felt bad. Anyways I just wanted to see what people had to say about his YouTube career just any random comments about this.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2020 3:18 AM

Also I just stopped watching him bc I lost interest but like I really don’t mean to disrespect a creator. I’m just here to see if anyone has ~tea~

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2019 12:28 PM

Who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2019 12:29 PM

This ~dude~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2019 12:33 PM

I used to watch every video of his when he was with Nick Laws, probably because I thought NL was cute AF.

But I stopped watching a while ago, too, realizing how messed up ML really is.

Too much bullshit drama with YTers (all of them). They've all run out of ideas; no more creativity and fun.

Graceffa/Dawson/Mark and Ethan. Most of these people have revealed themselves to be the boring, next door person they've always been.

I'm still subscribed to over 100 YT channels, although I really don't keep up with them.

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2019 1:33 PM

Too much of his channel is click bait/pedo bait. He uses stories about his underage sex life as content. It gets old. And gross.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2020 3:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!