Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Night of the Iguana Starring Grayson Hall is On

Co-Starring, Richard Burton and Ava Gardner.

I love this movie. Turn on TCM now bitches.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2020 6:18 AM

I love those Mexican cabana boys.

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2019 9:01 PM

It really should have been filmed in color.

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2019 9:02 PM

And DL fave Deborah Kerr!

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2019 9:02 PM

I would have liked to have seen Bette Davis in the original Broadway production.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2019 9:18 PM

Grayson (nee Shirley Grossman) died at 62 in 1985.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2019 9:22 PM

Not a fan of Burton in this. He always sounds like he's reciting rather than acting. He is better suited for Shakespearean plays and costume dramas.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2019 10:16 PM

Love it, I'm watching it right now on demand.

by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2019 1:31 AM

I always wondered what the meaning was of the play. I know the Shannon character was based on the on a friend of Williams.

Is it the hypocrisy of the church, redemption?

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2020 6:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!