Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s happened again! The cripples and their parking spaces!

I’ve really had about enough. This time I pull up to the Burger King for my usual 3 sausage and egg breakfast sandwiches and there are four empty fucking cripple spots right in front of the goddamn door!!!!

I’ve had enough of this shit and I want to start a movement for us normal people to take back our parking places!! We’ll call it: FREEDOM TO PARK! Then we’ll have a picture of the wheelchair with the red circle and slash through it! Who’s with me on this?? If we don’t take our spaces back now these damn cripples are going to overtake the parking lots of America! Rise up everyone as a nation and protest this!! Take back our parking lots from the cripples NOW!! DECLARE OUR FREEDOM TO PARK!! IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT AS AMERICANS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2019 10:44 PM

Handicap spaces? What do you even do here? Sit on your ass and analyze data? I'm a field agent, Isaac Newton, I risk my life, so yeah I do deserve the best space in the parking garage.

Like it would kill you to roll an extra 50 feet.

That stupid thing's electric.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2019 3:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2019 3:35 PM

This might be the single oddest parody troll on DL yet.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2019 3:41 PM

I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2019 3:42 PM

Actually, there’s nothing in the Constitution about parking spaces.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2019 4:37 PM

You are differently abled. Go ahead and use those parking spaces.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2019 5:37 PM

waddle waddle thunder clatter boom boom boom. Here comes the old white man.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2019 5:45 PM

Or black businesswoman, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2019 8:28 PM

You don’t have a constitutional right to drive or eat 3 sausage egg, and cheese sandwiches for breakfast OP

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2019 10:16 PM

OP is a fat whore and she wants her shitty awful junk food NOW!

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2019 10:17 PM

My mother is in a wheelchair, and we have been forced to look elsewhere when someone who doesn't have a "disabled parking sticker" decides to park there anyway.

When your are 80 years old, I hope you don't have to push a woman who has gained 100 extra pounds and atrophied muscles, because she cannot move around, across a parking lot.

Maybe then you would appreciate the American population is aging rapidly.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2019 10:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!