Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton Defends Joe Biden After Controversy About How He Interacts with Women and Girls: 'Get Over It'

Politics Hillary Clinton Defends Joe Biden After Controversy About How He Interacts with Women and Girls: 'Get Over It' People Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,People 15 hours ago Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email Sitting down with PEOPLE to talk about her upcoming book with daughter Chelsea Clinton, Hillary Clinton could hardly contain her thoughts on another topic: how former Vice President Joe Biden interacts with women and girls.

Multiple women have said Biden’s boundary-blurring physical affection toward them over the years, including back touches and kisses on the head, was disrespectful and uncomfortable.

Some of his comments on the campaign trail — such as calling an event moderator who was asking questions about his voting record “lovely” and a “real sweetheart” and telling a teenage girl’s brothers to “keep the guys away” — have also raised eyebrows in a race with multiple women running for president. (By contrast, Sen. Elizabeth Warren tells girls at her events that she is running for president because “that’s what girls do.”)

“For goodness’ sake, I’m sorry, I have to jump in because I’ve heard a little bit about that,” Clinton told PEOPLE in a joint interview with her daughter last week, after they were asked if some female voters would be less than enthusiastic about Biden as the Democratic nominee, given his behavior.

“I mean, I don’t think that the Twitterverse is the American electorate, but there are lots of vocal voices that say all kinds of things,” said Clinton, 71.

She said that Biden, 76, who is a leading contender to challenge President Donald Trump in next year’s election, “is a thoroughly decent human being who has served our country honorably and well for decades.”

“You could take any person who sticks their little head above the parapet and says, ‘I’m going to run for president,’ and find something that … a little annoying habit or other kind of behavior that people are going to pick apart and disagree with,” she continued.

In her view, such debate was a distraction from the larger goal of all Democrats and those who oppose Trump: voting him out of office in 2020.

If she sounded somewhat dismissive of Biden’s past behavior around women — and she is not alone in defending him; he has female supporters, colleagues and aides who have spoken positively of their own experiences around him — it was because she wanted to focus on the president. (Trump has been accused of sexual assault or misconduct by more than a dozen women; he has adamantly denied their accounts, though he was notoriously recorded bragging about touching women’s genitals.)

“This man must be defeated,” Clinton told PEOPLE. “People who are putting themselves forward, which believe me, is a really difficult process to undergo, should be judged on the totality of their lives and their service.”

“We can pick apart anybody. I mean, that’s a great spectator sport. But this man who’s there in the Oval Office right now poses a clear and present danger to the future of the United States. So get over it,” Clinton said. “Look at the candidates, look at what they’ve accomplished, look at what they have fought for — and vote for anybody to get rid of Donald Trump.”

Clinton also said that, though not “easily or quickly,” she had come to the conclusion that Trump should be impeached. (House Democrats are investigating him after he lobbied Ukraine’s president to investigate Biden and Biden’s family.)

President Trump, Clinton said, “is a corrupt human tornado who cares only about himself.”

His continued place in power, she felt, was an affront to the nation’s core values.

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The American people are being fooled if they go along with the kind of abuses that are being committed every single day,” she said.

Biden launched his 2020 presidential bid in late April in the the shadow of several women’s stories about what they said was his inappropriate physical behavior toward them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 28, 2020 10:57 PM

Former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores, the first woman to come forward, said in March that Biden came up behind her at an event in 2014, put his hands on her shoulders and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

“I’m not suggesting that Biden broke any laws, but the transgressions that society deems minor (or doesn’t even see as transgressions) often feel considerable to the person on the receiving end,” Flores wrote in a March essay about the experience.

“That imbalance of power and attention is the whole point — and the whole problem,” she wrote.

In a statement, Biden quickly said that through the years he had “offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort. And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately. If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention. I may not recall these moments the same way, and I may be surprised at what I hear.”

As more women described similar scenes of Biden touching them, drawing them close, usually in a way they did not expect in a public setting, he admitted he needed to adjust his approach.

“The boundaries of protecting personal space have been reset. I get it. I get it. I hear what they’re saying, and I understand it,” he said in a video days after Flores and others spoke out. “I’ll be much more mindful. That’s my responsibility, and I’ll meet it.”

A former White House intern while Biden was in office, who said he called her a “pretty girl” and touched their foreheads together in 2013, reacted to his video statement this way: “To me this is not mainly about whether Joe Biden has adequate respect for personal space. It’s about women deserving equal respect in the workplace.”

Speaking with PEOPLE, however, Clinton framed her support of Biden in the context of his larger political career — and in the context of what she viewed as the far more pressing danger.

“We are in a crisis,” she said.

“If the American people don’t understand that Trump is whittling away at our institutions, our rule of law, he is sowing mistrust among the American people toward one another, he is violating every norm of our values and our common humanity, he is making us a laughingstock and endangering our security around the world — if people don’t understand that,” she continued, “then we are in for a very, very rocky ride as a country.”

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2019 1:31 AM

She's right.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2019 1:33 AM

Is the news media coming after her, or is she trying to insinuate herself into the news?

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2019 1:34 AM

Oh God. Is she the only one who doesn't know that she the kiss of death? And to be talking about sexual harassment of all things? Good Lord, she's shameless. Any normal person would have crawled under a rock never to be seen again.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2019 1:35 AM

R4 Deal with it and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2019 1:36 AM

Hilz yet again backstabbing Biden. When was the last time you heard it mentioned Biden was grabby with little girls. Now she reminds everybody.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2019 1:37 AM

Can she go away now?

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote] this man who’s there in the Oval Office right now poses a clear and present danger to the future of the United States. So get over it,” Clinton said.

THANK YOU for saying that, Hillary!

I especially love how she keeps referring to DUMP as "that man in the Oval Office." Bwahahaha.

That's exactly how I refer to him, except that I call him the "person currently occupying the White House."

I will NEVER refer to him as President, He has never deserved that title.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2019 1:41 AM

How long before she endorses him?

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2019 1:41 AM

Hillary can stay.

Why don't YOU go the fuck away, Boris/R7?

You don't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2019 1:42 AM

She’s right. That Flores woman sounds insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2019 1:43 AM

What on earth is she going to say? Her own husband cripples her in any discussion of sexual harassment/#MeToo. Even if she DID think Biden was a pig, she wouldn't be able to say it.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2019 1:45 AM

Joe Biden wasn't very respective or supportive when Hillary ran for President last time (probably because he wanted to be the Presidential candidate). I'm surprised that she is supportive of him now - but it's good of her to do so. She's a Team Player.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2019 1:50 AM

How about men learning to leave women the fuck alone? We wouldn't have to discuss this shit now if men weren't so fucking entitled then...and still. Keep your fucking hands and lips to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2019 1:53 AM

Would you support Hillary as the next nominee?

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2019 1:54 AM

She always has been a team player. Obama is the one person who seems to have recognized that.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2019 1:57 AM

[quote] Joe Biden wasn't very respective or supportive when Hillary ran for President

RespectFUL, not respective. Just FYI.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2019 1:58 AM

Barack and Michelle hate her guts as well as Bill's, and the feeling is mutual R16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2019 2:03 AM

R17, you know everyone else knew that was an auto-correct thing, right? So weird. Just FYI.

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2019 2:06 AM

I pray she has the good sense to stay the hell of the election. She's poison.

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2019 2:20 AM

Agreed-- I mean she's correct in what she's saying and all that but FFS, does she not get how that sounds coming from the woman who stuck by Bill Clinton???

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2019 2:23 AM

Losing to Trump, and ending her career, has sure liberated her to be a raging cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2019 2:24 AM

[quote] Losing to Trump, and ending her career, has sure liberated her to be a raging cunt.

Sometimes, being a cunt is all a woman's got to hold on to.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2019 2:26 AM

She was asked a question during an interview. She defended Biden even though he's too out of touch and old to be running. You're all nuts.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2019 2:35 AM

[quote]How about men learning to leave women the fuck alone?

This man absolutely leaves women alone. Way the fuck alone. I don’t particularly want anything to do with any of you. It’s a shame all men don’t.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2019 2:40 AM

I’ll add that I think men would certainly be happier without women around. Women, on the other hand, would just complain about the fact that men don’t want them around. It’s not in women’s nature to be satisfied with anything, ever. They are truly exhausting. So exhausting that men’s life expectancies are lower than women’s. Men basically die en masse to get away from women because they’re so utterly tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2019 2:46 AM

Well, then, R25, why don't you tell other men you see acting in ways that give all men a bad name to shut it down? These type of men don't listen to women but most decent men can't seem to be bothered to do anything. You don't want to be included in that broad brush stroke, help take the brush away.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2019 2:48 AM

Am I the only one who sees women being way more handsy with men than the other way around, especially in the workplace?

But there's no stigma against a woman "playfully" putting her hand on a male coworker's arms, or lying her head on his shoulder, or pinching his ass when he's passing by, so most people don't notice how often it happens.

As a result, we enter a cycle of confirmation bias. People are biased against male handsiness -> People notice men, but not women, being handsy -> People's bias against men becomes even stronger.

And by the way, Amy Klobuchar has been accused of way worse stuff than Biden - allegedly, she forced her aides to her a massage on her thighs. Yet, when her scandal was being discussed, there was a massive pushback against people trying to condemn her behavior - she's just a strong woman, we were told. And nobody is asked about her conduct anymore.

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2019 2:48 AM

R26 and R28...so much bullshit I'm surprised your posts are browned out.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2019 2:50 AM

[quote] pinching his ass when he's passing by,

Da fuck R28?

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2019 2:50 AM

[quote]These type of men don't listen to women

Is it any wonder why? God knows I’ve stopped listening...

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2019 2:51 AM

Rampant misogyny yet again on DL? Shocked.

Hillary Clinton defends Biden and the sexist assholes on here start attacking women. Seems about right.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2019 2:53 AM

Her presence in 2020 will lose dems the election. I hope she isn’t planning on campaigning. She needs to just fuck off. America rejected her twice.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2019 2:55 AM

Women can rip several holes on men's reputation and no one bats an eye. See r14 and how comfortably she goes around calling men entitled.

But if there is any amount of equivalent behavior coming from men, the cries of misogyny don't take long to come.

Women are way more entitled to touch men than the other way around. That's a fact. But society is so biased in favor of women, that is never acknowledged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2019 3:00 AM

This move reminds me of the old Hillary, who knew how to get things done when the cards were down. It's the eleventh hour, and Democrats need to get things together even if Biden is only the Trump of the left.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2019 3:11 AM

[quote]the old Hillary, who knew how to get things done when the cards were down.

Like what? She has zero accomplishments as a politician.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2019 3:12 AM

She was the partner of a two term President, she got plenty done behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2019 3:15 AM

r37 Oh wow, how nice that the highlight of her career was as a wife, not as a Senator or a State Dept Secretary.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2019 3:19 AM

R38, hillary killed so many as secretary of state. I would hate for that to be my legacy if I were her. She's a war criminal in the vein of condoleeza rice.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2019 3:22 AM

r39 And she wasn't even competent as a warmonger. Her war against Libya, and her coup in Honduras, both resulted in blowback that is still ongoing, producing the refugee crisis in both the Middle East and Central America.

Obama's foreign policy in his first term was terrible; it was like a continuation of Bush's. And the blame is Hillary's. It was hypocritical of Obama to campaign against Bush (and Hillary's) foreign policy and the Iraq War in 2008 and then hand her his State Dept when he came to office.

All of his better policies - the opening to Cuba and the nuclear deal with Iran - only came under John Kerry.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2019 3:29 AM

Hillary's been married to Bill Clinton for decades. I like them both, but Hillary must be desensitized to unwanted sexual behavior after being married to Bill for that long.

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2019 3:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2019 3:36 AM

[quote]But there's no stigma against a woman "playfully" putting her hand on a male coworker's arms, or lying her head on his shoulder, or pinching his ass when he's passing by, so most people don't notice how often it happens.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

And the "ass pinching" thing? What are you, a fucking 95-year-old who read too many of your dad's Tijuana bibles as a kid? Nobody fucking does that aside from elderly men with dementia in the nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2019 3:39 AM

r43 Might be a cultural thing. Latinas absolutely do that in Latino-heavy environments. It's funny how you're not contesting the rest of the post, though. It's because you know it's true. Women take for granted that men ache for physical contact with them, and often enough take advantage of that.

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2019 3:43 AM

I never heard about women pinching men's asses freely and without consequences.

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2019 3:46 AM

OK.🙄

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2019 3:53 AM

R4 called it.

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2019 4:01 AM

"Crawl under a rock"? She won the popular vote, you Russian flunkies.

by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2019 4:04 AM

[quote]But society is so biased in favor of women, that is never acknowledged.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2019 4:09 AM

She won the popular vote

A race nobody else was running.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2019 4:09 AM

R48 we dems always scream about the popular vote. No one cares about the popular vote! The electoral college wasn’t just invented to screw Hillary out of the presidency. She ran in 2016 when she shouldn’t have, and she LOST. America has rejected her two different times now. No one likes her. If she pops up at 2020 rallies Trump is gonna have a field day. She needs to stay far, far away from this race. She literally lost to a game show host who bragged about sexual assault. She blew it for us the last time.

by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2019 4:11 AM

R51, when you start saying the same shit that Repugs have been saying forever, you need to look within and then fuck off. It's like you idiots can't think for yourselves. The Repugs spoon feed you shit and you slurp it up and ask for more.

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2019 4:13 AM

R52 what did I say that was wrong? You Hillbots are insane. She has no place in 2020. She’d only hurt the dem nominee.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2019 4:16 AM

[quote]even if Biden is only the Trump of the left

JFC

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2019 4:51 AM

I’m no wall flower nor am I a prude. Up until the beginning of this year, I’d never felt uncomfortable around men in the workplace even when they would say misogynistic things. I am just not easily offended, but I’ve also never been on the receiving end of unwanted physical contact. Now over the past year there’s this older married man at work who whenever he sees me runs over and slowly goes in for a juicy wet kiss on the cheek. It’s disgusting and violating! Still I don’t want to say anything bc I don’t want to hurt his feelings! Meanwhile it bothers me so much and I want to punch him in the face.

by Anonymousreply 55September 30, 2019 5:12 AM

^ my point is in saying all of this is that I understand when women say they’ve felt violated by Joe Biden. That type of behavior is really unsettling. This guy at work...the way he slowly goes in like he’s about to kiss me passionately and then leaves this big wet juicy mark on my cheek is so unnerving. I get the woman who was creeped out by Biden kissing the back of her head. Up until this guy at work I would’ve said “oh stop making a big deal out of nothing.”, but I get it now. Also the videos on YouTube of Biden touching young girls is also crazy! I watched bc people were talking about it and I wasn’t expecting to change my opinion of him, but I did. Those videos are unsettling. He is totally inappropriate.

by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2019 5:16 AM

Last night SNL also stuck the knife into Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 30, 2019 5:27 AM

I’m so over Biden and Hillary. If they hadn’t been such sellouts, we wouldn’t be in this Trumpster Fire.

by Anonymousreply 58September 30, 2019 6:19 AM

Best line from the SNL skit...

Biden: I'm like plastic straws. Always been around and worked great but now you're all mad at me!

by Anonymousreply 59September 30, 2019 7:05 AM

[quote]“I mean, I don’t think that the Twitterverse is the American electorate, but there are lots of vocal voices that say all kinds of things,”

Which is what every eldergay on Datalounge says on the one million threads we have about social media but as soon as Clinton says it she's history's greatest monster.

[quote]But this man who’s there in the Oval Office right now poses a clear and present danger to the future of the United States. So get over it

She's exactly right! Get over it and vote Trump out you idiots.

by Anonymousreply 60September 30, 2019 7:14 AM

R55, why are you worried about hurting this guy’s feelings? Grow some balls. He’s probably enjoying these juicy, wet kisses. I would say, “Hey, can you stop doing that? It’s uncomfortable.” Or, “I’m coming down with a cold right now, don’t get that close to me.”

by Anonymousreply 61September 30, 2019 7:19 AM

[quote]Is Hillary about to try AGAIN?

Leave it to the Daily Mail and the DL rightwing Log Cabinettes to try this old trick again. Desperate much? Don't be stupid, we have a man breaking laws and stealing from the country and committing treason on the regular in the White House and you want to get lead by the nose by a Murdoch rag who wants to keep that treasonous cretin in office! Get some balls and vote him out and stop whining about it every step of the way.

by Anonymousreply 62September 30, 2019 7:19 AM

Not a big fan of hers, but she's totally right. The woke part of us liberals needs to STFU and get behind anyone who can defeat the idiot in charge.

by Anonymousreply 63September 30, 2019 7:25 AM

I like Hillary, I campaigned for Hillary, I'd love it if Hillary were president right now, but I also wish like hell that she'd stay far, far away from this election. Her remarks on Joe Biden aren't wrong, but she's not the person we need to hear them from. It's totally unfair, but she is tainted and polarizing and none of the Dem candidates need her stink on them.

by Anonymousreply 64September 30, 2019 7:25 AM

She's on the tour for Chelsea's book and of course the press is going to ask her about the 2020 election, and if she said she didn't want to talk about it, that would also cause everyone to complain about her for 48 hours straight, so she might as well speak her mind. Especially if she's telling people to get over their purity politics and vote Trump out because that's exactly what we need.

Half the people complaining about purity politics when it comes to Clinton, Biden, Warren, Trudeau, Corbyn and everyone else are rightwingers anyway, trying to convince liberals to abandon their own leaders.

by Anonymousreply 65September 30, 2019 7:35 AM

[quote] Am I the only one who sees women being way more handsy with men than the other way around, especially in the workplace?

Yes, most likely, you are. I've rarely seen a woman pinch a man's ass in any setting and never at work. I had one psycho female boss who could be a bit handsy with male colleagues, especially when alcohol was involved, but she is pretty much the only woman I've ever seen or heard of being inappropriately physical with guys at work. Meanwhile, I could probably count on one hand the straight male coworkers who never got a little creepy and handsy with a female colleague at some point.

All that said, I think Joe Biden is a genuinely nice guy who never meant for his aforementioned behavior with women to be sexual, intimidating, or demeaning in any way (though now that it's been publicly addressed he needs to cut it the fuck out). He's just Unintentionally Creepy Grandpa from a different generation. While he's not my favorite candidate I don't think anyone should refrain from voting for him on the basis of his conduct toward women. But please, neither he nor any of the other Dem candidates needs Hillary Clinton to defend him/her.

by Anonymousreply 66September 30, 2019 7:42 AM

She was right about Trump. She's smart and has been around a while.

by Anonymousreply 67September 30, 2019 7:43 AM

[quote] She's on the tour for Chelsea's book and of course the press is going to ask her about the 2020 election

She should get off the tour for Chelsea's book. And if she must comment on the 2020 election, she should keep her remarks as general as possible and avoid giving opinions about specific candidates.

by Anonymousreply 68September 30, 2019 7:44 AM

You're going way overboard when you say things like she shouldn't be allowed to be on the book tour, good grief. Petty petty.

by Anonymousreply 69September 30, 2019 7:53 AM

[quote] You're going way overboard when you say things like she shouldn't be allowed to be on the book tour, good grief. Petty petty.

I didn't say she shouldn't be allowed. But if it puts her in the position of having to discuss the election and primary candidates, it's probably something she should rethink. In general, I think the best thing she can do to help unseat Trump is keep a low profile. It's not fair, but she's not a popular figure.

by Anonymousreply 70September 30, 2019 7:59 AM

If Dumper is stupid enough to attack Biden on inappropriate "handsy-ness", then Biden needs to replay the pussy grabbing audio clip. I guess that will be an all time low point for us as a nation. I hope and pray that this does not happen.

by Anonymousreply 71September 30, 2019 8:51 AM

This is so embarrassing. She accuses Trump of the things she’s defending about Biden. I voted for her but I have never liked her. I think she should just back out of all of this because she’s going to create drama.

by Anonymousreply 72September 30, 2019 9:06 AM

There's a big difference between an old guy being overly familiar with people (not just women) and a guy saying he moves in on women like they're a bitch and grabs them by the pussy because he's rich and can do that.

by Anonymousreply 73September 30, 2019 9:32 AM

What about HATE RAPING his wife because she wasn’t going bald like he was???

by Anonymousreply 74September 30, 2019 9:45 AM

Fake news r74!!

by Anonymousreply 75September 30, 2019 9:46 AM

I'd support Hillary to the ends of the earth-- I preferred her to Obama way back when. That said, she is too divisive a figure to win. I think we'd be better off with a candidate who carries less baggage-- Biden, Warren, etc. Of course they aren't perfect either but then no one is.

by Anonymousreply 76September 30, 2019 9:51 AM

[quote] The woke part of us liberals needs to STFU and get behind anyone who can defeat the idiot in charge.

Exactly. "We" are becoming our own worst enemy.

However, I use the term "we" loosely, because they don't represent me, or a lot of other Democrats.

These "woke" idiots are more like a fringe element, than the party itself.

by Anonymousreply 77September 30, 2019 1:51 PM

R61 You’re right! I should say something.

by Anonymousreply 78September 30, 2019 7:35 PM

Hillary was a smart cookie, very sharp, with a great deal of political experience. She was cheated out of being President twice. From a Canadian perspective America lost out on a great President.

by Anonymousreply 79October 1, 2019 2:09 AM

She and Chelsea wrote the book together. She can say whatever she wants. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 80October 1, 2019 4:30 AM

Of course she can say whatever she wants, but that doesn't mean it's advisable.

by Anonymousreply 81October 1, 2019 5:30 AM

R81, there are Democrats on this thread telling her to basically sit down and shut up. She's not giving unsolicited speeches entitled "Leave Biden Alone, He Only Touched Them a Little Bit!". She wrote a book. She's doing the book tour. They ask her questions and she spends all her time making fun of Trump and defending all the Democrats. People whining about it have swallowed the Repug talking points. Come on, where are the arguments that she killed hundreds of people with her bare hands and runs a child trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor basement? I almost expect them to show up here.

by Anonymousreply 82October 1, 2019 6:27 AM

[quote]But if it puts her in the position of having to discuss the election and primary candidates, it's probably something she should rethink. In general, I think the best thing she can do to help unseat Trump is keep a low profile

But I don't think she has that much resistance. She'll cave in quicker than Trudeau at an ebonics skincare counter.

by Anonymousreply 83October 1, 2019 6:53 AM

[quote]She's on the tour for Chelsea's book

And it is REALLY important that Chelsea Clinton, who has contributed so much, be granted more free publicity to make more money. Priorities, people.

by Anonymousreply 84October 1, 2019 7:05 AM

^The Former United States of America makes public policy deals with China in order to sell Ivanka’s clothes.

by Anonymousreply 85October 1, 2019 7:32 AM

She really doesn’t know how to go away.

We’re doing just fine getting rid of Trump at this point.

Her 2 cents isn’t necessary.

by Anonymousreply 86October 1, 2019 7:46 AM

Our queen's words continue to inspire us all.

by Anonymousreply 87April 28, 2020 4:21 AM

Hillary the hypocrite. So typical. Just bc we have a piece of shit in office doesn’t mean that what Biden did is excusable or that women should just “get over it”. She should take a lesson from when her husband liked to get handsy with more than a few women pre-Lewinsky. Hillary can go bloody well fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 88April 28, 2020 4:36 AM

[quote] Hillary the hypocrite. So typical. Just bc we have a piece of shit in office doesn’t mean that what Biden did is excusable or that women should just “get over it”. She should take a lesson from when her husband liked to get handsy with more than a few women pre-Lewinsky. Hillary can go bloody well fuck herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 28, 2020 5:38 AM

It’s nice that the concern trolls are here and so super concerned!

by Anonymousreply 90April 28, 2020 5:47 AM

Go away, Hillary. You keeping popping up at the most inopportune times. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 91April 28, 2020 9:18 AM

Step away Hillary, you have bad karma!

by Anonymousreply 92April 28, 2020 10:15 AM

Another thread where trolls attack Hillary. Leave her alone!

by Anonymousreply 93April 28, 2020 2:50 PM

She speaks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 28, 2020 10:46 PM

That's the best her hair has looked in decades.

by Anonymousreply 95April 28, 2020 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!