Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reese Witherspoon bugs me

Remember when she got stopped for driving drunk and she yelled at the police officer, "don't you know who I am?"?

Now she's riding a high horse for bringing diversity and women "into the forefront". Sounds like a cover for a whole lot of nothing.

Her, Mindy Kaling and Oprah are so fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2019 5:35 AM

She is an American citizen!

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2019 12:21 AM

I feel the same way. I even remember Oprah saying she was nervous to first meet Reese - as if she was the Queen of England.🤮

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2019 12:21 AM

She had one bad traffic stop after years of creating a good girl image, I think the public moving past it was justified. Plus the arrest and her desire to empower female leaders in HW are completely separate issues.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2019 12:22 AM

She, Kaling and Oprah are seemingly being strategically pushed on us and we're all supposed to act like they're our favorites. What have 2/3 of these women done in the last decade??

That movie they were in together last year was apparently awful.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2019 12:24 AM

Why the fuck would billionaire Queen Oprah be nervous to meet Reese Witherspoon?

Why?

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2019 12:41 AM

I'm a straight woman and the worshipping of the likes of Reese Witherspoon by other women really bugs me. She just epitomizes "popular white girl" so maybe that's it, but I honestly don't get it. Frankly, I liked her a lot more when she got trashed and obnoxious. At least she got more interesting, but the popular white girl thing is probably why she was forgiven so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2019 12:48 AM

Speaking of actresses, is Meg Ryan's film career over? What happened to her?

Can someone start a is meg ryan's career over thread? Please?

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2019 12:49 AM

I just remember her talkin' with a newfound country accent when campaigning for her Walk the Line oscar and me rolling my eyes at how phony she seemed. I know she's from Tennessee and all, but she never spoke with a twang until doing promotion/campaigning for that film. And to this day, she still doesn't run around talkin' country, but I bet she'll pull that accent out when it benefits her.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2019 2:34 AM

R8, she and Oprah have that in common.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2019 2:40 AM

[quote]Why the fuck would billionaire Queen Oprah be nervous to meet Reese Witherspoon?

Hell if I know, but she said she was intimidated working with her because of all the films she’s made...as if she’s Meryl Streep.🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2019 2:43 AM

I love a lot of the movies she made in the 90s/00s. But I've never been a fan of her personality even before the dui incident.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2019 4:25 AM

[quote] Why the fuck would billionaire Queen Oprah be nervous to meet Reese Witherspoon?

Because she was afraid Reese's chin would poke her eye out.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2019 4:28 AM

TRACY FLICK LIBELZZZ!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2019 4:33 AM

R12 well played

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2019 4:35 AM

Her, Mindy Kaling and Oprah are so fucking annoying.

Well, someone didn’t like A Wrinkle In Time!!

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2019 5:19 AM

What bugs me most about Reese is that she's ALWAYS with her spoon.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2019 5:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!