Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Says Whistleblowers are Spies and Should Be Shot

And his buddies the white supremacists/nazis will follow his instructions. They want to kill people.

Everyone pursuing and exposing the truth in this matter should double and triple their security.

They are being targeted by the Fat Fuck and probably Putin too and their lives are in very serious danger right now.

Jesus fucking christ.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2019 10:01 PM

Says the traitor himself.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2019 5:44 PM

^^ I mean that Trump is a traitor. Not OP.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2019 5:45 PM

If he tweeted "Snitches get stitches, " it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2019 5:46 PM

Seriously, R3, it's Cheap Thugworld at the White House now.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2019 5:52 PM

He sounds like the cheap thug mobster he truly is in the notes to his phone call, r4.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2019 5:54 PM

THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED!

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2019 5:55 PM

Yes he does.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2019 6:04 PM

It was a cia Officer

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2019 6:28 PM

Trump is calling for a CIA officer to be killed. CIA will like that.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2019 6:34 PM

C’mon, it’s obvious, Trump did business in NY during the 80’s. He’s going to be involved in Mafia politics somehow. Who knows how deep as those guys tried to ‘legitimize’ their businesses to avoid prosecution for themselves and their families. I knew this Mob mentality would finally catch up with him and the rest of those fucking thugs.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2019 7:13 PM

That's a remarkable statement.

I am certain no sitting elected official or appointed government officer would ever, under any circumstances call for reprisals, recriminations or retaliatory action against a whistleblower as defined under Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection - which is different than the better known Whistleblower Protection Act which does not apply to DOJ or the intelligence community. This is the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998.

Now, let's get into what can happen if someone is naughty. Originally this was PPD-19 drafted by President Obama that provided for the protection of IC whistleblowers. Congress incorporated this into federal law with the budget in 2010 under the Intelligence Authorization Act.

Trump already crossed the line previously when he stripped the security clearance of his political enemies in violation of Intelligence Community Directive 120. Playing the "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest" canard goes way over the line and into direct violation of existing federal law.

Because, is Buffy would say "That would be wrong". Actually, that was Faith when she took over Buffy's body. But still. Trump, being, Trump is likely to get told by an incompetent lawyer he can somehow backdate an exemption to the Whistleblower Act, but it doesn't work that way. You can't unring the bell.

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2019 9:35 PM

Fuck ol Wattling Donald

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2019 12:50 AM

R11, I'm not familiar with "Buffy" except it's an old vampire TV show. I didn't watch it.

"That would be wrong" is a Nixon quote from the Watergate tapes. President Nixon pretended he had a problem with the crimes and cover-up. Other tapes show he was directing them.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2019 9:25 PM

I bet Donald recites lines from The Godfather for fun 50% of the day during his non-working "executive time." He probably also imagines he's DeNiro in Goodfellas... oops, not DeNiro!

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2019 9:42 PM

I bet the CIA officer is some hunky, macho guy. More reason for Trump to hate him.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2019 9:57 PM

That alone would have ANY OTHER POTUS impeached.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2019 10:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!