Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

IT'S IMPEACHMENT, BITCHES!

MSNBC reporting Pelosi will announce a formal inquiry today, at 5pm ET.

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2019 10:08 PM

Link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2019 6:52 PM

John Lewis called for it today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2019 6:52 PM

Go, Nancy, Go!

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2019 6:53 PM

Dare I have a glimmer of hope?

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2019 6:55 PM

We know, OP. One of the other six thousand threads told us

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2019 6:55 PM

Nancy is doing a great interview at an event with the Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg right now. MSNBC carried some of it live. As soon as it's online, I'll post. It's definitely worth a watch.

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2019 6:55 PM

President Pence! Yummers!

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2019 6:56 PM

R7- Don't matter. Pence won't be able to do shit and prob. going down too.

Will get my wine and popcorn after 5pm (afraid to get too excited - yet)

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2019 7:02 PM

President Nancy is a great idea!

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2019 7:03 PM

I trust in Nancy, she wouldn’t take this on unless things are buttoned up.

FRY THAT RANCID ORANGE BACON!

by Anonymousreply 10September 24, 2019 7:18 PM

Trump has admitted extortion. Automatic impeachment should have taken place. Any Republican that stands behind this is treasonous.

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2019 7:20 PM

MSNBC has a tote board going — support for impeachment has risen from 163 to 175 House Democrats in the last TWO HOURS.

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2019 7:22 PM

Hopes and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2019 7:26 PM

Is it mainly due to the Ukrainian stuff?

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2019 7:30 PM

Liz Holtzman, a member of the Judiciary committee during Watergate, is on MSNBC reading Trump to filth as only she can. I love that bitch!

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2019 7:31 PM

I'm glad if the Dems do it but you ALL UNDERSTAND, RIGHT?????, that the Senate will not vote to Impeach.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2019 7:32 PM

Doesn't matter R16.

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2019 7:34 PM

Adam Schiff's twitter feed says the whistleblower will testify; dear God in Heaven, please don't let this testimony be a huge dud like Mueller ************

We have been informed by the whistleblower’s counsel that their client would like to speak to our committee and has requested guidance from the Acting DNI as to how to do so.

We‘re in touch with counsel and look forward to the whistleblower’s testimony as soon as this week.

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2019 7:35 PM

Is anyone crowdfunding for the whistleblower’s legal costs yet? I’d kick in some cash

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2019 7:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2019 8:27 PM

Game on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2019 9:09 PM

Pelosi exasperated as there is too much illegal material to sift thru! Gives up after page 4000 of secret report! Trump wins again!

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2019 9:15 PM

Don't be stupid, all impeachment is is an indictment.

The Senate won't remove Trump, especially with an election so close, it will be seen as 100% political.

AND it will only help Trump be reelected as it will be seen as a deliberate and desperate last minute attempt.

Remember Bill Clinton was also impeached. So what?

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2019 9:37 PM

Bill Clinton was in his second term, not his first.

Bill Clinton did not explicitly violate the Constitution.

Bill Clinton was not reported to violate our national security by asking a foreign government to investigate a political opponent.

Bill Clinton was not dragging the baggage of having told 12,000 lies in office, or putting babies in cages, or working to take away women's reproductive health rights and LGBT rights, or being completely unable to manage a staff, or threatening war with foreign governments by tweet, or ignoring his advisers and imperiling the American economy — and milllions of American livelihoods — by starting counterproductive trade wars on a whim... and on and on...

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2019 9:56 PM

Yeah, Bill Clinton was popular and the economy was booming. Their situations were completely different.

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2019 10:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!