Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tatum O'Neal is going Mad over Madeline Kahn on Instagram

ennwhycee: Madeline Kahn- she should have had an Oscar for this.

tatum__oneal : @ennwhycee she was brilliant but not a nice thing to say ? what would inspire you to be such an asshole . i would never comment on a page of a person i don’t know and be critical do you feel better now ? is there a reason you follow me . so cowardly

ennwhycee: @tatum__oneal why are you yelling at me for saying Madeline Kahn was Oscar-worthy? I am so upset because I don’t know why you are upset with me? Whatever I said - I apologize

tatum__oneal: and i had nothing to do with the voting . but i hope you find another artist to shit on i am over haters bye.

Tatum is a Narcissist, she just wants people to just fawn over her. She totally flips at any little criticism toward her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2019 3:45 PM

Tatum O’Neal is crazy.

THIS IS NOT NEWS.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2019 1:08 AM

R1 Many people don't know that.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2019 1:12 AM

Madeline Kahn totally deserved to win the Oscar for Paper Moon. But the academy thought it would be cool to give it to the spoiled brat Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2019 1:14 AM

Khan was Oscar worthy.

So was Linda Blair who worked 10x harder than Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2019 1:22 AM

R4 Totally Agree

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2019 1:23 AM

Another outburst (Not related to Madeline Kahn):

tatum__oneal: i love this pic of my dad’s trailblazer woman superagent #suemengers. no idea who took the pic or how my dad came upon that shirt - i just think it’s fucking cool !! it looks like someone blocked my dad on insta but he’s my dad #ryanoneal

melody1985200: Why did you block your dad?

tatum__oneal: i would never think of going on a. strangers page and saying shitty things to them let alone being totally wrong in the snarky comment that you left @melody1985200

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2019 1:36 AM

Well, OP, are you surprised Tatum O'Neal took that person's comments personally? It [italic]is[/italic] her Instagram account after all, and by posting that Madeline Kahn deserved the best supporting Oscar for 'Paper Moon' that poster is throwing shade on O'Neal for having received it instead.

They could at least have said that O'Neal ought to have been nominated as a lead actress for her role instead of supporting. Omitting that qualifier made it sound like a slam to O'Neal - and she's right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2019 1:38 AM

R7 The poster's comment wasn't rude toward Tatum at all. But Tatum's angry explosive response shows how much of a narcissist she is.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2019 1:42 AM

Tatum winning the Oscar that year was one of the most ridiculous decisions of the Academy awards.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2019 1:44 AM

OP will not be happy until she drives Tatum O’Neil to suicide.

Leave Tatum alone, OP! She’s already dead!

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2019 1:53 AM

R10 "Leave Tatum alone"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2019 1:57 AM

I'm so glad I blocked the O'Neal Troll. I just wish we could block individual threads, since we only seem to be able to block individual posters. And the O'Neal Troll sometimes posts smart things. But most of the time, they're very obsessive. O'Neal Troll, you may want to learn to edit yourself. Just share something dishy every few weeks or so, for example.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2019 2:02 AM

How does Tatum support herself financially? She barely works and when she does, they are low budget projects

She has a nice apartment in NYC and she travels and goes out a lot.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2019 4:24 AM

R13 She sold her NYC apartment in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2019 4:28 AM

She probably gets alimony r13.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2019 4:36 AM

I think Tatum's daughter Emily supports her.

Tatum is broke and 3 years ago, Tatum's son Sean started a Go Fund Me to finance his art gallery. and when questioned about it, Tatum said she's unable to contribute or fund her son's gallery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2019 4:55 AM

[quote]So was Linda Blair who worked 10x harder than Tatum.

I know this isn't my forum, but what would inspire you to be such an asshole? i would never comment on a forum about a person i don’t know and be critical do you feel better now ? is there a reason you're commenting on me here? so cowardly

i had nothing to do with the voting . but i hope you find another artist to shit on i am over haters bye.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2019 5:04 AM

R17 LMAO, Get off the booze, Tatum

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2019 5:21 AM

Tatum doesn't drink or do drugs. She's been clean for 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2019 5:24 AM

And don't get her started on Sylvia Sidney!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2019 5:27 AM

Tatum is Method!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2019 5:29 AM

I think that the Academy should bring back the Juvenile Oscar. It's too much pressure for young kids/teenagers to win and/or be nominated at such a young age, and also kind of insulting to veteran actors.

Winning one worked out so well for Judy Garland after all, okay, well, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2019 5:30 AM

Madeline deserved the Oscar for playing THE Eunice Burns.

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2019 5:32 AM

it only happened three times that kids won. I think the Academy can survive that.

by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2019 5:42 AM

[quote]I think that the Academy should bring back the Juvenile Oscar.

So do I. That baby would be all mine!

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2019 5:52 AM

Tater's parents should be shot.

by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2019 5:54 AM

R21 Yeah, I remember that, Tatum pulled "Do you know who I'm?" when she was getting arrested. Then claimed she was buying drugs to research for a role. LOL

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2019 5:57 AM

R26 = Angry Griffin

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2019 5:57 AM

Did you read the stories about how she and her brother were raised, r28? Crazy mother, selfish useless father, both parents drug-addled and stupid, letting their children go practically feral, fending for themselves in some Manson-esque ranch in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Jesus fucking christ. Shooting would have been too good for Mr and Mrs O'Neal.

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Bless her heart. So, what is Griffin up to?

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2019 9:41 AM

Tatum seems like one of those faded entertainers who goes around looking for something to be pissed over. Any comment other than "Tatum you are, and always will be, the finest actor on the earth" is seen as a personal slight.

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2019 9:44 AM

In OP’s photo, it looks like they’re all sitting in wheelchairs.

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2019 12:40 PM

R32 I thought that too.

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2019 12:41 PM

Tatum was so cute.

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2019 1:29 PM

R31 Yeah, she just want people kiss her ass all the time but if it's anything other than that, then she will get mad and insulted and accuse others of being rude to her. Typical narcissist.

Tatum O'Neal : I was shocked Bruce Willis was so rude to me

And the most disappointing?

Off the top of my head, I'd say Bruce Willis. He was so rude to me I was shocked. Usually people are respectful to me just because I've been around so long, but he wasn't. He seemed to be very taken with himself and his own celebrity. He was such an ass I couldn't believe it. He thinks he's special. He's not a cool guy.

What an entitled spoiled brat!. I'm sure Bruce wasn't rude, he just ignored her, but it's a big insult to a narcissist like Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2019 2:37 PM

R29 It was their crazy addict mother who left their kids go feral on a ranch, Ryan tried to gain custody twice in the 1960s but the judge refused each time and said let give the mother another chance. When he finally got custody of them in 1971, they were already damaged.

I'm not saying that Ryan was a good father but he was the better parent in comparison to their mother.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2019 2:52 PM

I still can't get over Peggy from The Andy Griffith Show turning into a dope and booze addict. Show business really is the road to ruin for so many.

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2019 2:57 PM

R37 Read this thread, Joanna Moore was totally crazy from the get go.

Elvis dated her briefly during a movie shooting and then he ran away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2019 3:02 PM

Who would name their kid "Tatum"?

Taters—umm!

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2019 3:05 PM

r37 Well said. The road to ruin. That's what it was for me, too. I'm hungover as I type this.

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2019 3:17 PM

John McEnroe was fair to Ryan O'Neal in his book instead of blaming him for everything like Tatum does:

From You can't be serious book by John McEnroe:

"She didn't have the strongest of foundations on which to build a sense of motherhood. Her own mother had had such problems with alcohol and pills that she'd barely been present when Tatum was little; Ryan had carried most of the burden, to the best of his limited ability, while pursuing a full-time acting career."

by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2019 3:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!