Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vanity Fair thinks Justin Amash is jacked

The Washington Post is saying the same thing. Are standards that low in DC?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 7, 2019 5:41 AM

They say this about all the young-ish white guys running.

They have a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2019 11:51 PM

That happens to be a super flattering angle. He's really not that hot from the front.

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2019 11:53 PM

The median age in congress is 85; compared to his elderly peers he’s “jacked.” Only compared to those 70 yr olds is he.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2019 11:54 PM

Looks like he's lost a good bit of weight. Most of the images on Google search show him quite doughy and round of face. But this image shows him to be slim and fit and his face is not fat at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2019 11:56 PM

[quote]They say this about all the young-ish white guys running.

He's Palestinian-Syrian.

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2019 11:56 PM

He's not bad looking But for a city full of personality free nerds, Washingtonians are almost comically shallow. DC is the only city that has a publication that periodically releases a Most Beautiful list. The comical part is that almost none of the people named are even remotely hot. Passably attractive and well put together yes . But nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2019 11:59 PM

Here's the Post article if you can access it. It has better pictures. He's definitely lost weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2019 12:00 AM

No ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2019 12:08 AM

[quote] He's Palestinian-Syrian.

And so, Mr racist, you don't consider them white?

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2019 12:11 AM

Here's Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2019 1:03 AM

If he can help take down Trump, he will be hot beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2019 1:09 AM

Gays tend to be body nazis who scream “Fat!” at slim people. Straights have a healthier perspective on physical appearance.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2019 1:13 AM

It’s a frauzine now. It’s pretty much abandoned it’s brief flirtation with intellectualism. He has nice arms, and that suffices for VF.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2019 1:17 AM

I would say the bar is low for politicians.

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2019 1:26 AM

He's light brown. I like Middle Eastern men and he's good looking to me now that he's lost weight and started working out. I suspect he's doing that to run on the Libertarian line. He's also married and a devout Greek Orthodox so I doubt he's available for the homosex.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2019 1:31 AM

Oh OP, your standards are SOOOOO high!

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2019 3:53 AM

[quote]And so, Mr racist, you don't consider them white?

You have no idea how funny it is that you called me racist for what I wrote since my heritage is in fact Palestinian. I'm mistaken for Greek, Italian, Turkish, even Israeli. I do have very "white" looking Palestinians in my family and most of us have green eyes, but we still don't consider ourselves white.

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2019 6:10 AM

R17, the person calling you racist is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2019 10:56 AM

They you don't know what white means, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2019 12:09 PM

I cant even imagine libertarians' polices to address the myriad of problems facing this country

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2019 12:57 PM

country's issues are not a problem for libertarians. they really don't care, do they?

by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2019 1:32 PM

He’s better looking than Paul Ryan that you all obsess over. But neither is my cup of tea.

by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2019 1:34 PM

Paul Ryan has the face of an Emu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2019 1:38 PM

I stopped reading at the word Libertarian, the favorite political ideology of clueless 14-year-olds.

by Anonymousreply 24September 4, 2019 1:59 PM

It makes you wonder if we've entered a new era where the old ways (big money, commercials, signs, travelling, debates, etc.) are even necessary anymore. With social media you could catch fire immediately.

The toughest part would be to vanquish or win over Trump's sychophants: the haters, Deplorables, bigots, racists, xenophobes, homophobes, pro-lifers... They desperately need him to further their agenda(s).

But I'm convinced if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ran- he would win. He wouldn't even need a political party.

by Anonymousreply 25September 4, 2019 2:28 PM

Jacked? His upper arms are smaller than my forearms. Bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 26September 4, 2019 4:01 PM

I know he declared himself an Independent but does he still have Tea Party affiliations?

by Anonymousreply 27September 4, 2019 4:07 PM

[quote]But I'm convinced if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ran- he would win. He wouldn't even need a political party.

Have you heard of Jesse Ventura? People soured on him eventually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 4, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]I know he declared himself an Independent but does he still have Tea Party affiliations?

Amash has resigned or been kicked out of everything (Freedom Caucus, etc.) because he doesn't support Trump. He's very much on his own.

by Anonymousreply 29September 4, 2019 4:18 PM

He is still really conservative..

by Anonymousreply 30September 4, 2019 4:31 PM

Before testosterone therapy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 4, 2019 5:21 PM

Starting to show more skin...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 4, 2019 5:22 PM

He'll probably get beefier, soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 4, 2019 5:24 PM

Then, before you know it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 4, 2019 5:26 PM

[quote]He is still really conservative.

True, when you compare him to the crop of republicans in office he looks like a moderate which he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 35September 4, 2019 5:28 PM

"Jacked" does not mean "good looking", it means "dude's been lifting"

by Anonymousreply 36September 4, 2019 5:52 PM

Oh baby, he turns me on VIOLENTLY. Fur shur.

by Anonymousreply 37September 4, 2019 6:00 PM

[quote]"Jacked" does not mean "good looking", it means "dude's been lifting"

Yes, I know. Vanity Fair called him jacked purely because his biceps were starting to show.

by Anonymousreply 38September 4, 2019 6:08 PM

[quote]True, when you compare him to the crop of republicans in office he looks like a moderate which he isn't.

And that's why it sickens me when we have so-called liberals who think the left has gone too far left. No it fucking hasn't. There is not a single policy that is "far-left" unless you're a neocon who engages in hyperbole. The Dems who think the party has gone "far-left" are those who cheered on a war with Iraq and they'll do it again with Iran. US foreign policy is hawkish to the detriment of this country. Domestic policy calling for billionaires to pay their fair share and affordable healthcare. None of it is "far left."

If you hate people like AOC or Omar or Tlaib and get more angry at them than you do at literal Neo-Nazism taking over the GOP, it's because your agenda has nothing to do with what is *actually* in the best interest of THIS country.

by Anonymousreply 39September 4, 2019 6:31 PM

Eric Swalwell was just on MSNBC rocking a new beard, and looked sexy as fuck. Way hotter than this guy.

by Anonymousreply 40September 4, 2019 6:34 PM

I'm in his district. He's average guy in person

by Anonymousreply 41September 7, 2019 5:08 AM

Schock looks so old for someone still in his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 42September 7, 2019 5:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!