Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts Movie Announced - Casting Picks

The Lifetime Channel is readying production on a TV movie on the Chris Watts murders - it's set to be aired in early 2020. Chris will be portrayed by actor Sean Kleier from a show called "Odd Mom Out" and Shannann is an actress named Ashley Williams from "How I Met Your Mother". I've never watched either of these shows and never heard of these people, but I guess Lifetime ain't getting top talent. In any case, I will be watching as I'm a true crime fan.

If you were casting, who would you have put in the key roles of: Chris, Shannann, Nicole Kessinger, Nicole the BF, Tammy the polygrapher, CW's parents, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2019 11:22 PM

I have enjoyed Ashley’s performances in many a Hallmark movie.

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2019 8:19 PM

Racel Griffiths = Shan'ann

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2019 8:20 PM

^^^^Rachel

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2019 8:21 PM

He’s a baby killer. I have no interest in this.

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2019 8:21 PM

I hope they don't hire cute kids with good hair, it's an important plot point that shouldn't be glossed over. The kids hair was very sparse and they looked sickly.

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2019 8:22 PM

OP....you have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands and it borders on obsession.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2019 8:25 PM

The kid from fright night should be the kooky neighbour obsessed with Chris

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2019 8:26 PM

Guy Pearce would be perfect as Chris

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2019 8:30 PM

R5 One of them also looked like a mini-Chris.

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2019 8:30 PM

[quote]it's set to be aired in early 2020

Well, we all know what that means. What a shame that Lifetime has chosen to go the dissolute route and focus on one bad day. Why not a feel-good movie about their last Christmas? Gosh, just think of it, a small-town Colorado Christmas! Really, would it have been so awful to make something uplifting?

If they had, I have no doubt that an A-list cast would have signed on -- Colin Ferguson as Chris, Nikki Deloach as Nicole Kessinger, and maybe, just maybe, they could have gotten the lovely Miss Danica McKellar to play Shan'ann.

Instead, we get filth.

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2019 9:31 PM

Ashley Williams brother-in-law is country singer Brad Paisley

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2019 9:33 PM

Brad Paisley should be playing Shan'ann.

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2019 1:09 AM

Is Jean Smart too 'big' to play in this production? She'd do a great job as evil Cindy Watts; she could get her hubby, actor Robert Gilliland, a job playing Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2019 1:57 AM

To each their own but I won’t watch this. It’ll be a shallow, exploitive wallow with very little examination into why that POS did it.

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2019 5:31 AM

Lifetime.

So it'll probably suck.

by Anonymousreply 15September 7, 2019 4:24 AM

There is nothing entertaining or educational about such a bio pic.

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2019 4:30 AM

Trailer is online

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2019 7:20 PM

OP is a fucktard to be obsessed with Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2019 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!