Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Wall Art

Hey everyone; need help! I need new wall arts behind my sofa. I had decorated with some vinyl stickers that said LIVE LAUGH LIVE but now my little Braydon is older and he was laying on the couch watching tv and started peeling them, theyre reuined. I’m not great with decors and I thought I ask my gays since y’all have tastr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2019 8:35 PM

I think this is lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2019 4:30 PM

Or this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2019 4:33 PM

Or, perhaps, this is your taste?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2019 4:38 PM

Commission a portrait of the kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2019 4:43 PM

Put a photo of a big potato above your couch.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2019 5:13 PM

“I had decorated with some vinyl stickers that said LIVE LAUGH LIVE”

Replace that with DIABETIC~HYPERTENSION~ ADDICTED TO POPPERS — for when the paramedics find you.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2019 5:19 PM

Go to Lurid Digs . com (if your "before" room isn't highlighted there already)

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2019 5:23 PM

I'm afraid the only thing that will help your decor is a lighted match and a can of kerosene.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2019 6:51 PM

After you and brayden go to chick fila, take a turn to the hobby lobby. There, you will find beautiful, mass produced chotchkie at a great price.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote] theyre reuined

What ever you get, get the full words spelled correctly, not individual letters where you have to put them in the correct order.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2019 8:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!