Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eve Plumb on "The Kitchen"

Food Network morning show and Eve made a special appearance yesterday, apparently to plug the Brady House renovation. She seemed very low key as she helped Katie Lee do a grilled Strawberry Shortcake. Katie Lee said they did a play together when she was starting out and Eve was so welcoming and encouraging. Eve said she now lives in New York and has for five years and loves it. She looks not so great but strangely does resemble Florence Henderson. Watching this, I think she sort of does the things she has to, but she's not very good at it because she can't project warmth or enthusiasm, very similar to what she did on BB. She did sound mildly excited about the HGTV show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2019 4:35 PM

They just played her I want to be an only child episode on Me-TV. I guess she meant it.

by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2019 4:28 PM

Eve's inadequacies were something we became very used to quite quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2019 4:33 PM

I agree Eve doesn't project much warmth or enthusiasm, I always feel sorry for anyone who interviews her and wonder why they even invited her on their show. Funny thing is, she was my favorite during the original Brady Bunch run...yes I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2019 4:33 PM

Eve has always felt very sorry for herself, and believes she could have been a great star had it just not been for "The Brady Bunch."

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2019 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!