Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So the Feds are investigating AMI (National Enquirer) story is back

This could be what is coming next. And what was in that safe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2019 11:43 PM

Did you really start your OP with "SO"? Are you retarded? FF this abomination.

by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2019 11:53 PM

R1 seems like she forgot her Activia yogurt this morning

by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2019 11:57 PM

I guess if I had known you were reading it, I should have started it with SOB. You really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2019 12:04 AM

If you knew people were reading it, you shouldn't have started it with SO.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2019 12:08 AM

So what? Will the grammar Nazis kindly STFU?

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2019 12:10 AM

I already had r1 blocked...

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2019 12:15 AM

A former National Enquirer bureau chief says that there is a trove of stories about President Donald Trump in a safe – and he revealed what kind of stories are being locked away from the public. “Quite a Pandora’s box…” Jerry George revealed the details about the safe at the tabloid magazine during a CNN interview Friday, saying that the publication had a policy of being friendly to Trump during his candidacy for the presidency. George says he worked at the Los Angeles office of the National Enquirer. “It could turn out to be quite a Pandora’s box,” George explained, “I mean anything sensitive, any story that might be potentially litigious, even post-publication, the actual file, and the contracts would be held in that safe. A former National Enquirer bureau chief says that there is a trove of stories about President Donald Trump in a safe – and he revealed what kind of stories are being locked away from the public. “So there’s a lot of interesting information on a lot of important people kept on hard copy in a safe,” he added. George described Trump as a “silent editor” at the publication, which gave him the power to approve stories and to kill other stories. Trump’s friendship with Enquirer publisher David Pecker had come under suspicion during the primaries, but a recent report indicated that Pecker had been given immunity by federal prosecutors investigating campaign finance violations. “I know stories involving, you know, marital discord,” he said. “I know of stories of infidelities on the president’s part, and also stories on the children, I mean, between the Trumps and the Kushners, they have more skeletons in the closet than the Adam’s Family, as the old joke goes.” “There’s a lot of material there,” he claimed. George said that the stories also involved Trump’s ex-wives, and his current wife, first lady Melania Trump. “Very little is reported on their personal life,” he said, “and the National Enquirer which prides itself on being the investigative tabloid that can eke out the most sensational stories turned a blind eye to everything that was unpleasant in that family.”

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2019 12:26 AM

Oooooo, I would love to hear stories of Ivanka banging say a strapping younger black guy. Her father might blow a gasket if her infidelity leaks out.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2019 12:32 AM

[quote] “I know of stories of infidelities on the president’s part, and also stories on the children, I mean, between the Trumps and the Kushners, they have more skeletons in the closet than the Adam’s Family, as the old joke goes.”

I don't need those scumbags at the NE to provide to me the details of all of this. Who doesn't know this already? And I'm not on a high horse. I love juicy dish more than anybody, but still.

Trump's taxes, his looting the US Treasury while serving as the POTUS, the tapes of him using the "N" word, that's what I'd like to see and hear.

And I totally believe those "N" word tapes exist and that schlock-peddler Mark Burnett is too much of a chicken-shit to release them. How debasing is it to have to fear a cowardly, insecure, bigoted, incompetent piece of shit like Trump?

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2019 12:57 PM

Della, don't you belong in the Aaron Rodgers threads, telling everyone you still think Aaron is 100% straight?

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2019 1:48 PM

It's about anthrax right?

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2019 1:51 PM

[quote]FF this abomination.

The jackass who is always screaming that people should be FFed for minor, ridiculous things is tiresome.

I miss the DL that used to have at least a few normal, reasonable people posting.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2019 1:59 PM

I miss the DL that had intelligent people who knew grammar and spelling.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2019 2:01 PM

I'm glad the investigation is back on, but I doubt it'll do anything but take out the Enquirer at most.

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2019 2:04 PM

r10, if you're going to expend the effort to troll me, at least have the self-respect to do it properly and correctly. I've NEVER claimed Aaron Rodgers is straight.

I've posted that I don't know if Rodgers gay, bi, straight, furry, animal, mineral, vegetable, or fetishizes his toy robots, and don't give a rat's ass if he is any of those things.

As long as he's provided, at this point in his age and career, the offensive players, including a solid offensive line to block and tackle for him, and MORE importantly, a good defensive squad, that's what I care about.

Hell, if he is gay, like everybody else, I wish he'd come out, because, off the field, he has all the charisma of the bag of cement in the corner of my garage, albeit he's whip-smart. To come out would at least lend him some interest and excitement.

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2019 2:33 PM

You fantasize that he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2019 2:45 PM

[quote]Della, don't you belong in the Aaron Rodgers threads, telling everyone you still think Aaron is 100% straight?

Ugh.

R10, Della also likes to clog the Meghan Markle threads with her blather that Markle dresses beautifully and that her game is on point.

Is Della the troll?

by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2019 2:46 PM

*sigh*

I fantasize that Trump drops dead from choking on a Big Mac, r16.

I will, however, report that I had an erotic dream about Elvis that was so vivid, hot and awesome that, I woke up blushing and thought that if anybody saw me sleeping they would be able to see what I was dreaming about!

by Anonymousreply 18August 17, 2019 2:53 PM

[quote]you shouldn't have started it with SO.

It's now grammatically to begin a sentence or question with "SO."

by Anonymousreply 19August 17, 2019 2:58 PM

correct*

by Anonymousreply 20August 17, 2019 2:58 PM

[quote]It's now grammatically to begin a sentence or question with "SO."

It's now grammatically WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2019 2:59 PM

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2019 3:16 PM

A lot of humorless twats in this thread fail to recognize the DL tradition of R1 overreacting to sloppy style/grammatical errors.

by Anonymousreply 23August 17, 2019 4:27 PM

"Two months later, Pecker jetted to Saudi Arabia, where he and Grine met with MBS to discuss possible deals, including the expansion of Pecker’s Mr. Olympia bodybuilding competition into Saudi Arabia and North Africa, according to the Wall Street Journal."

Hmmmm, I didn't know Mr. Pecker(haha) was into muscle men. That's very revealing.

by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2019 4:40 PM

So what? The FBI has proved it will do nothing that would allow harm to come to Trump, his family, his employees, his cabinet members. He's the most corrupt person in the US, the FBI knows it and the FBI has repeatedly let him go and given barely-touching wrist slaps to people affiliated with Trump who have committed treason.

Do we really think anything will happen to the Enquirer or Pecker? Tbe whole Trump/Russia investigation took place in order to give present & future immunity to and make deals with traitors,

by Anonymousreply 25August 17, 2019 5:21 PM

I am hoping somebody at the FBI is storying away lots of what they see evidence wise - about a lot of things - to be revealed later. When Trump and Barr are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2019 5:48 PM

I didn't know Pecker had it in him, R24

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote] I am hoping somebody at the FBI is storying away lots of what they see evidence wise - about a lot of things - to be revealed later.

You have a childlike faith in humanity.

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2019 8:51 PM

I bet Trump was behind the Bezos slander. He's insanely jealous of Bezos because he's an authentic success story and a real (multi) billionaire. Trump got started from his dad's money, then just raped his way through Manhattan. Eventually ending-up on TeeVee and using the fool's gold brand of "Trump" to hawk a bunch of products.

Now, Bezos is going to marry a hottie with big boobs- and Trump's head will explode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2019 9:11 PM

I wonder if Bezos will become conservative because if his gf. Her family is conservative - even the gay ones.

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2019 9:30 PM

I think Bezos would be the boss in that relationship. And remember he owns the Washington Post. Which goes after Trump and his ilk every day.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2019 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!