Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michelle Trachtenberg got a nose job

A bad one! She looks like a different person. She was never beautiful, but her original, ugly wide nose actaully worked better on her face.

Tragedy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2019 10:17 AM

I actually think it's a pretty good nose job, although I think she looked fine before.

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2019 3:20 AM

Doesn't matter, it won't help her. She's known as a trouble maker on every show she's ever worked on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2019 3:23 AM

in other more important news...

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2019 3:29 AM

[quote] She's known as a trouble maker on every show she's ever worked on.

Oh do tell more!

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2019 3:30 AM

Is she still fat?

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2019 3:30 AM

At least its not botched, but she lost any personality or individuality.

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2019 3:31 AM

Her character was annoying on Buffy

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2019 3:32 AM

She was awful on Buffy. I stopped watching when she joined the show.

She definitely Jennifer Grey'd herself.

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2019 3:33 AM

According to the pic in OP...

She got a nose job.... three years ago?

Why do we care now?

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2019 3:35 AM

*5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2019 3:36 AM

Is she opening a club in Greece?

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2019 3:37 AM

It's a standard and well done nose job. Very few people need one. She had a good result. The bridge is not too narrow and the tip looks much the same. But her bones were broken for that procedure and later in life, that will show up more. I can see the red scar under her makeup. It will fade. But the cut nasal bones will become noticeable in her old age. I've had a nose job and know this. So I'm being picky. She looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2019 3:48 AM

[Quote] Her character was annoying on Buffy

Fucking understatement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2019 12:17 PM

It's kind of sad that everyone in Hollywood feels the need to get their face cut up. But it goes look good. Obviously nose jobs have come a long way since Sissy Spacek.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2019 12:33 PM

It's good work, but she's unrecognizable now. Better to keep the old nose than look generic.

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2019 12:39 PM

She's not unrecognizable because of her nose job.

Her nose job didn't make her look any different. It's the weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2019 1:12 PM

There was a blind item about her selling gossip about the GG cast to the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2019 1:25 PM

[quote]There was a blind item about her selling gossip about the GG cast to the tabloids.

How meta!

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2019 1:27 PM

Typical fucked-up child actor.

by Anonymousreply 19August 7, 2019 1:45 PM

R19 in comparison to LiLo or Macaulay Culkin I'd say she's doing ok.

by Anonymousreply 20August 7, 2019 1:51 PM

It was not needed, but certainly not BAD. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 21August 7, 2019 1:56 PM

EVERYONE is doing okay compared to LiLo or Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 22August 7, 2019 2:01 PM

Lilo doesn't fuck for roles so she's doing just fine!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23August 7, 2019 2:09 PM

Has she done anything high-profile lately? I honestly haven't seen her since her short stint playing a bitchy teen star on SIX FEET UNDER.

by Anonymousreply 24August 7, 2019 2:12 PM

LiLo does not fuck for roles. She does, however, fuck for housing, clothing, and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2019 2:17 PM

Yes, but not for roles so that makes her better than JLaw!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26August 7, 2019 2:18 PM

I remember her being a cute and appealing kid actor in The Adventures of Pete and Pete and Harriet the Spy.

But then, so was Lilo, once upon a time...

by Anonymousreply 27August 7, 2019 2:34 PM

[quote]There was a blind item about her selling gossip about the GG cast to the tabloids.

Can she confirm that Bea shat on Betty's dressing room floor?

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2019 2:42 PM

[Quote] I honestly haven't seen her since her short stint playing a bitchy teen star on SIX FEET UNDER.

For me it would've been 17 Again with Zac Efron. Which was around 2008, so it's been a while.

by Anonymousreply 29August 7, 2019 2:47 PM

The last time I saw her was during the EW Buffy Cast Reunion. She had put on so much weight I didn't know it was her. I thought she was perhaps Amber Benson when I first saw her. They should have spared everyone and not reminded us that she was on Buffy.

by Anonymousreply 30August 7, 2019 2:49 PM

She has green eyes? very pretty eyes

by Anonymousreply 31August 7, 2019 2:53 PM

I always thought that during Season 6 there should have been a plot arc about Dawn, no longer needed as a hiding place, slowly turning back into the Key. Dawn's desperation to hold on to her existence would have been a poignant contrast with Buffy's dissatisfaction with being alive again. The bonus would have been at the end of the season when Dawn DID turn back into the Key, relieving us all of her presence.

by Anonymousreply 32August 7, 2019 3:16 PM

Good story.

I would have liked that story second to the story of Glory gutting Dawn. Dawn would die a slow death and because she wasn't real to begin with, everyone just forgets her existence.

by Anonymousreply 33August 7, 2019 3:23 PM

And then her tombstone would read "She saved the world a little"

by Anonymousreply 34August 7, 2019 10:02 PM

I was thinking would be more like, "She wrecked the world... a lot."

by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2019 10:20 PM

"She ruined Joyce's body."

by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2019 10:31 PM

OP just woke up yesterday and decided to do a hit on Michelle fucking Trachtenberg because of a nose job she had done ages ago.

I love the randomness of this place sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2019 10:32 PM

I once sat behind her grandmother when I reported for jury duty in Brooklyn. This was right around the time Michelle landed Buffy. Grandma pulled out a scrapbook with clippings of Michelle that was as thick as a Stephen King novel, and proceeded to bore everyone around her by shoving the book under their noses and loudly singing Michelle’s praises.

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2019 10:33 PM

She was once slammed by of all people noted thespian and legend in his own mind, Shia LaBeouf.

" A woman… it’s very vain, you need that sex factor. If you look like me and you’re a female, obviously there’d be a problem. If you were like the Garry Shandling version of a woman, no matter how good you are as an actress, you’re Michelle Trachtenberg. [You’re] kind of in this weird position where you’re not sexy enough to be a leading lady, no matter how talented you are. It’s tough; it’s harder for a female. It’s always been that way, in film for any age no matter what it’s always harder for the woman."

by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2019 10:46 PM

Well, Shia outed himself as being mentally incompetent with that quote. Michelle has never remotely been a good actress. His quote his garbage.

by Anonymousreply 40August 7, 2019 10:48 PM

Shia's a bitchy queen, ain't he. As I recall, he got drunk on cocktails and was thrown out of a performance of CABARET.

by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2019 10:49 PM

The last I had heard of Michelle was around 2012, when Gossip Girl ended. Yesterday, I was browsing through Instagram and came across a picture of her, I think on SMG's instagram. I was like, wow, I didn't recognize her. Looked up her account, saw a few pictures and realized she had had a NJ. That's the story.

by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2019 12:27 AM

You must have misremembered because SMG doesn't feature someone like Michelle on her Insta. It's all cupcakes and Freddie and Doherty all the fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 43August 8, 2019 12:52 AM

Nah, she is featured in some posts.

by Anonymousreply 44August 8, 2019 1:31 AM

[Quote] And then her tombstone would read "She saved the world a little"

[Quote] I was thinking would be more like, "She wrecked the world... a lot."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 8, 2019 4:31 AM

Michelle was on a medical show a few years ago called Mercy. Taylor Schilling was the lead. Her character and Michelle’s were nurses.

by Anonymousreply 46August 8, 2019 4:41 AM

Trachtenberg and Schilling on the same set - double nightmare from hell.

by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2019 6:36 AM

[Quote] Trachtenberg and Schilling on the same set - double nightmare from hell.

What's Schilling's deal?

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2019 10:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!