Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candice Keller, the cuntiest cunt in all of Ohio

We know she hates gays, since her face and hair are a mess.

She blames mass shootings on drag queens, Obama and who the fuck knows what else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2019 3:35 AM

No argument from me.

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2019 6:28 PM

if there are any retughs that aren't stupid and/or bigots, they must be 1percent grifters, playing these chumps to keep the transfer of wealth from the working and middle classes to the kleptocrats flowing

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2019 6:32 PM

Wow. In part she's blaming the violence on "fatherlessness." What the hell is that supposed to mean? No one is stopping young white males from going to college, getting good jobs, and starting families to nurture and love. Instead we have a subculture of young white males filled with anger and hate due to perceived injustices because of an increasing brown immigrant presence.

The problem is with the young white males listening to and believing hate and rage promoted by trump and other bigots on the right. Instead of turning to their Christian values of love and acceptance, they choose to slaughter innocent people they hate.

Keller has it all wrong. She should look inward, apply her supposed Christian values to herself and choose love over hate. But no, she won't, she chooses to hate and blame, too. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2019 6:36 PM

I'm not a Christian, I'm just appalled by the hypocrisy of supposed Christians who spew hate rather than love, as Jesus tells them to do.

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2019 6:38 PM

Fatherlessness is code for black families.

Never mind the government policies which broke up black couples to put people in public housing. Or the fact that a whole lot of the trashy pieces of shit in her district are fathers who are turning into corpses and leaving kids behind when they OD.

She's so fucking stupid it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2019 6:39 PM

JUST ANOTHER IN THE LONG LONG LONG LINE of those who can't make it in any other career/job/profession and decide on a whim to be a "politician"?... because it defies belief that their are these people who truly TRULY think they are both normal AND who think they are the ones who should be counted on to govern others!...and it ALWAYS? seems to be the repub side i might add...

by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2019 6:42 PM

R5 thanks for pointing that out and I agree with your entire post.

There is plenty of it among white families, too. Yet, the recent killers had fathers.

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2019 6:42 PM

Basically all suburban, married white bitches agree with this cunt.

I bet her husband smacks her around. They generally do.

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2019 6:42 PM

She's a fucking idiot. I wish I had something more profound to add, but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2019 6:45 PM

Funny, I thought she was either a tranny because of the eye makeup.

A drag queen would know better.

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2019 6:47 PM

She hasn't looked like in OP's pic for at least 30 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2019 6:50 PM

I Timothy 2:12.

"Woman, be SILENT!"

Right there in the holy, written, verbatim Word of God . . .

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2019 7:02 PM

Who dis?

She's repugnant and needs to sink back into the swamp she crawled out of.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2019 7:03 PM

Religionists of any stripe are a blight on humanity.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2019 7:16 PM

“She’s got more chins than a Chinese phon book”

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2019 7:18 PM

She certainly knows how to paint that whorish makeup on her eyes, doesn't she.

by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2019 7:20 PM

STREAKS!!!

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2019 7:23 PM

Typically, these hate-filled, self-appointed arbiters of morality, especially those on the public payroll, say something inane like this, propelling them into the national spotlight for 15 minutes...which is usually just long enough for their dirty laundry to become public...and they immediately, or eventually, lose their jobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2019 7:52 PM

She looks like a typical juke joint jezebel.

by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2019 8:12 PM

Drag queen advocates! Homosexuals! Mexicans! Oh my!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2019 8:18 PM

I loved the linked twitter by Chris Seelbach, which also gives her congressional number, so I called it and left a message calling her a disgrace to her district.

Apparently, the head of the Ohio Republican Party has asked her to resign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2019 8:38 PM

hmmm....sorry that was a stinky linky. I don't know how to make it better. Maybe one of you DL tech gurus can make it right?

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2019 8:41 PM

Did she mention Whole Foods?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2019 8:44 PM

Lunatic twat

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2019 9:15 PM

Send her a FB message, I did.

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2019 9:18 PM

Another deranged female Incest Survivor strikes again

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2019 9:27 PM

Drag Queens are much better at applying eye makeup than this walking tub of lard though.

(re OP's pic)

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2019 9:33 PM

always the horsefaced closet dykes, ain't it?

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2019 9:40 PM

She looks so much like the late LINDA LOVELACE that frankly I think she looks like she be mounted by a German Shepherd while satisfying three men orally.

just my thoughts ..........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2019 9:47 PM

WHAT is it with fat Republican cunts where it looks like one eye/side of their face is fighting with the other?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2019 9:55 PM

Ohio GOP chair calls on state Rep. Candice Keller to resign over mass shooting comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 5, 2019 10:05 PM

Actually, I'm hoping that Trump will cause the Repugs to drift further and further to this cunt's beliefs and stupidity. Hopefully, they will become so radically stupid and offensive that only the deplorable base will be attracted to them and everyone else will be turned off. The only thing that could interfere is if the Dems go far left. I'm a leftist liberal, but the political reality is that swinging too far left will defuse the public's disgust with Repug extremism.

by Anonymousreply 32August 5, 2019 10:17 PM

She looks as if she stopped washing.

by Anonymousreply 33August 5, 2019 10:24 PM

Silver eyeshadow! Now that's something I haven't seen in forty years except on drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 34August 5, 2019 10:25 PM

Her son Colby's career choices have caused her a lot of stress. She is worn down by it.

by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2019 10:29 PM

I know it's weird how some of these hateful hags look like drag queens who aren't even trying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 5, 2019 10:30 PM

The Dems must seize upon the anger of the country about this issue and stop piddling around with SJW whines and reparations bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 37August 5, 2019 10:38 PM

R34, sign of a whore. That's what my grandmother would say.

by Anonymousreply 38August 5, 2019 11:00 PM

Painted up like a Jezebel !!

by Anonymousreply 39August 5, 2019 11:09 PM

Her mother and father were probably related.

This kind of shit makes me want states to secede.

by Anonymousreply 40August 5, 2019 11:17 PM

When Smoky Eye Meets Wonky Eye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 5, 2019 11:55 PM

^Is that Sarah Huckabee’s mother?

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2019 12:42 AM

For reference, r42, here's dear Janet Huckabee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2019 12:46 AM

Both women look like mounds of flesh with beady little eyes and other subhuman features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2019 3:54 AM

Candice Keller is giving fierce MtF tranny REALNESS!

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2019 5:43 AM

Women, especially of her age and weight, who grow their hair long and pull it all over one shoulder are more often than not tramps. That's a classic old cheap whore look.

And I must say, that Huckabee sow looks like a man in the process of transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2019 10:15 AM

r31 She resigned yet?

by Anonymousreply 47August 8, 2019 12:47 AM

r47 no, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 48August 8, 2019 12:51 AM

She must have binge-watched RuPaul's Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 49August 8, 2019 12:54 AM

is this woman related to Colby Keller?

by Anonymousreply 50August 8, 2019 12:56 AM

T5, if you are still reading this thread, can you elaborate on the policies that break up black families to put people in public housing? I’ve never heard of this.

by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2019 12:58 AM

So much elegance

by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2019 12:59 AM

Reporter went to house to get reaction about threats Keller has been getting:

I visited Candice Keller’s home this week.

I heard she had been receiving threats following her Facebook post and wanted to talk to her about it. She released a statement saying she wouldn’t resign, but hasn’t said much else publicly.

She called the police on me.

When I visited her home in Middletown, there was a sheriff’s vehicle parked outside. No one was in it. I walked past a large brick entrance with “KELLER” written on it and a sign saying cameras were recording.

Her doormat had the Ohio House of Representatives seal on it. Keller’s husband opened the door before I could knock.

He was nice. We spoke for a few minutes, and he thanked me for being polite. I gave him a business card with a note written for his wife, shook his hand and left.

The next day, I received a call from the Middletown Police Department. An officer told me Keller had filed a police report. I wasn’t being criminally charged, the officer said, but reporters weren’t welcome at the Keller home.

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2019 3:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!