Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump posts bizarre diatribe from Miss Lindsey

[quote]“We all know that AOC and this crowd are a bunch of Communists, they hate Israel, they hate our own Country, they’re calling the guards along our Border (the Border Patrol Agents) Concentration Camp Guards, they accuse people who support Israel as doing it for the Benjamin’s,....

[quote]....they are Anti-Semitic, they are Anti-America, we don’t need to know anything about them personally, talk about their policies. I think they are American citizens who are duly elected that are running on an agenda that is disgusting, that the American people will reject......

[quote]....What does it mean for America to have free Healthcare for Illegal Immigrants, no criminalization of coming into our Country - See how that works for controlling Immigration! They talk about Israel like they’re a bunch of thugs, not victims of the entire region. They wanted...

[quote].....to impeach President Trump on DAY ONE. Make them the face of the future of the Democrat Party, you will destroy the Democrat Party. Their policies will destroy our Country!” @LindseyGrahamSC Need I say more?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2019 8:33 AM

Jesus, Trump must have photos of Ms. Lindsey being spit roasted by a trio of Eastern European FTM dwarfs for her to be acting so deranged.

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2019 5:56 PM

OP Please resubmit post with headline incorporating "Senatrice" or some variation of.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2019 5:57 PM

Blanche!

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2019 6:14 PM

The Democratic Coalition has uncovered Lindsey Graham’s ties to Russian oil money:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2019 6:16 PM

[quote]the Democrat Party

All Republicans get boners saying "Democrat Party" instead of the correct "Democratic Party". It's so juvenile and they ALL do it!

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2019 6:19 PM

Lindsey Graham in 2016: "I think he's a kook, I think he's crazy, I think he's unfit for office"

What got Miss Lindsey to change her mind?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2019 6:20 PM

Kompromat, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2019 6:23 PM

r5 I think we should embrace it like we did with "Obamacare."

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2019 6:27 PM

What. The. Fuck does Israel and anti-semitism have got to do with the southern border?!

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2019 6:29 PM

I can't wait until it finally comes out what goods are on Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2019 6:31 PM

This pathetic old jizz receptacle is really trying hard for a gold star from his new alpha daddy Trump, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2019 6:33 PM

Some queen on this site has first or secondhand tea on the senatrice. C’mon girls our democracy is in peril!!

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2019 6:34 PM

Miss Lindsay back in 2015...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2019 6:35 PM

The rumor is that Trump showed Miss Lindsey an incriminating file on that infamous golf trip last year.

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2019 6:38 PM

What info does Trump have? It can’t just be that he’s gay. It has to be some crazy, crazy shit. Either he’s a Spacey or Singer type or he into fetish.

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2019 6:38 PM

All Lindsay cares about is getting reelected. Trump told him that he has to fall in line or Trump would back a primary challenger in Lindsay's next Senate race.

It's difficult for everyday people to understand how craven and without principle a Republican politician can be.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2019 6:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2019 6:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2019 6:43 PM

R8: Why? It's not just juvenile and stupid, it sounds illiterate. "Some say the US is a republic, others democrat. Elections are the hallmark of a democrat society. Southern fried faggot Lindsey has to run in the Republic Party primary to be nominated again." See each of those 3 sentences out loud and listen to yourself. It sounds so dumb!

by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2019 6:50 PM

^^**SAY out loud.

OH, DEAR!!!

by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2019 6:51 PM

Miss Lindsey after kissing Trump's orange ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2019 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2019 6:54 PM

I'd think someone weird like him could never get elected now. But then I don't know South Carolinians.

by Anonymousreply 23July 15, 2019 6:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2019 6:56 PM

SICKIES!!

by Anonymousreply 25July 15, 2019 7:35 PM

No shame. And the bar gets lower everyday.

by Anonymousreply 26July 15, 2019 7:39 PM

Trump and R4 have ruined the thumbs-up gesture for me.

by Anonymousreply 27July 15, 2019 8:00 PM

The Senatrix was threatened with a primary challenge. That is the reason for the complete turnaround. He knows that Trump is a buffon that is destroying the country, but he also knows that his Trump loving state would vote him out at the shake of squirrel’s cooter for some Trump backed candidate. This is no defense of the Senatrix, just the reality that when the choice is between the good of the country and his own power. He chose power.

by Anonymousreply 28July 15, 2019 8:28 PM

Is it only me that finds the similarities between this administration and the early Reichstag (after Hitler became Chancellor) eerily similar? The propaganda, attacks on the press, constant lies, manipulating all other "leaders" into cooperation. Maybe Miss Lindsey wants to be Trump's Goering.

by Anonymousreply 29July 15, 2019 9:43 PM

If History teaches us anything, it's that it is a lesson worth remembering.

by Anonymousreply 30July 15, 2019 11:08 PM

I suspect Lindsey Graham needs a right rogering.

by Anonymousreply 31July 15, 2019 11:13 PM

It's probably the threat of revealing La Senatrice wears Elevator Shoes or lifts in his Rockports.

by Anonymousreply 32July 15, 2019 11:23 PM

The old GOP race card. Works everytime. Surely the DP has figured out a response by now.

by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2019 8:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!