Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Coach Mike Vrabel would Cut his penis off to win a Super Bowl

Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel is known for a bold, confident style of coaching that could accurately be described as “cocky.” However, as he explained on a recent podcast, Vrabel would be willing to make himself cockless if it meant he could lead his Titans to a single Super Bowl victory.

Vrabel expressed this willingness to castrate himself in exchange for a Lombardi Trophy as a guest on Bussin’ with the Boys, a podcast hosted by former Titans linebacker Will Compton and current Titans offensive tackle and forever asshole Taylor Lewan. Here’s the quote, via Paul Kuharsky:

Lewan: Matt Neely (an assistant for the show) said he would cut off his dick for a, uno, Super Bowl, and I said, No I would not do that. Would you cut your dick off for a Super Bowl?

Vrabel: Been married 20 years. Yeah, probably.

Lewan: You’ve got three?!

Vrabel: As a player.... You guys will be married for 20 years one day. You won’t need it.

Lewan: If you come home with a bag of ice, and Jen is like ‘Oh honey what did you do.’ I cut …my dick off, we’re gonna win a Super Bowl, she’d be like “eh,” or would she be upset?

Vrabel: She’d be like do you want me to do it? Do you want to do it now? Football never sleeps, and apparently it never fucks, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2019 10:20 PM

#1 Titan’s Fan here to help!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2019 8:30 PM

BOOM! Now that's commitment!

by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2019 8:31 PM

He looks like one of those big tall guys with a micro dick. Probably accounts for the personality. No big loss.

by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2019 8:45 PM

I've seen it; it's pretty impressive.

by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2019 8:53 PM

Can I play ball with it first?

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2019 8:54 PM

He used to be very hot

by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2019 8:56 PM

HOT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2019 9:07 PM

If he cuts it off can it be TRANSplanted on someone who needs one? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2019 9:11 PM

[quote]Vrabel: She’d be like do you want me to do it? Do you want to do it now?

He should let me spend time examining the situation and taking a much closer look to make sure the surgery goes well.

It could take hundreds of exams during which he's in various states of arousal. Of course, I would have to make sure that both testes work and spend an enormous amount of time probing and examining his prostate - you know, to reduce any potential complications. It could be years of up close study and manual examination before any such surgery should be considered.

by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2019 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!