Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Little Archie Christening Photo Part 2

Carry on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 12, 2019 12:41 PM

One of the biggest photo shopping scandals in history.

Or not.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2019 11:04 PM

Will be more closely examined than the Zapruder film.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2019 11:08 PM

The chips on the couch really bother me. Couldn't someone at the palace slap a little gold paint on there to fix it up?

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2019 11:08 PM

The emerald green wallpaper and velvet fabric seem dark and heavy for a christening photo, especially in summertime. I prefer the softer colors in the family photo for Prince Louis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2019 11:23 PM

Everyone looks happy at in Charlotte's photo, except for that scamp George.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2019 11:26 PM

And now for a little Gary Janetti.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2019 11:28 PM

^the comments are fun too.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2019 11:28 PM

One more from Gary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2019 11:32 PM

Omid is hyping the Lion King premier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2019 11:39 PM

There is an overall loveliness to the Prince Louis photo. The blue decor matches then men's suits and the ladies hats. Notice the Queen is symbolically present through her portrait on the wall. Nice, subtle touch. Everyone seems to enjoy being together. Everyone is appropriately dressed.

Contrast that with the Archie photo. The loud green wallpaper matches nothing (except perhaps Meghan's jealousy). The dykey Lady Jane get up and Harry's inexplicable suit and shoes. The Cambridges seated so far away they might as well be in Kensington Palace. Camilla's stained shoes (no doubt she didn't notice the dogs had peed on the bedroom carpet again because she was already on her umpteenth vodka and tonic as she got dressed that morning).

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2019 11:56 PM

The Telegraph

Wimbledon fans ordered not to take pictures of the Duchess of Sussex by her Royal protection officers

Victoria Ward

8 JULY 2019 • 9:00 PM

All eyes were on the Duchess of Sussex when she made a surprise appearance at Wimbledon last week to cheer on her friend Serena Williams.

But while the television cameras inevitably zoomed in on the royal visitor and a sea of mobile phones were held aloft, those closest to her were ordered not to take photographs because she was there “in a private capacity.”

Sally Jones, 64, a media consultant who was seated in the same row, had been taking pictures of Williams and had not even noticed the Duchess when she received a tap on the shoulder.

She turned around to see a royal protection officer who said: “Would you not take photographs of the Duchess. She’s here in a private capacity.”

Ms Jones was astonished, not least because she had not even seen the Duchess.

She described the move as “another example of silly control freakery,” a criticism that has plagued the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in recent months.

“I think this royal protection officer was quite embarrassed,” she added. “He appeared a bit mystified as to why he was being asked to make such a request.

“I told him it was bonkers and that even if I had been trying to snap the Duchess I’d have got a blurry picture of her right ear.

“Apart from anything else, there were hundreds of people clicking away. I said to him; have you thought about having a word with any of those television cameras? He looked a little uncomfortable.”

Ms Jones pointed out that the Duchess was sitting in the members area of a packed Court One during a high profile match.

Buckingham Palace had also sent out an operational note earlier that morning, confirming the Duchess’s attendance.

No such demands are believed to have been made when the Duchess of Cambridge visited Wimbledon earlier in the week, taking a seat in the stands of Court 14 to watch young British player Harriet Dart.

A palace source said: "It’s not unusual for people accompanying Members of the Royal Family at private, or public, events to ask members of the public not to take photographs. It is to enable Members of the Royal Family to engage with people and events."

The Sussexes have found themselves at the centre of fierce debate as they navigate the fine line between public duty and privacy, making it clear they will carve their own path.

They had generated controversy just the previous day by announcing they would not be revealing the names of their son Archie’s godparents.

A source said the couple wished to protect the privacy of their chosen friends, all of whom were genuine friends rather than celebrities.

But appearing at Wimbledon flanked by Lindsay Roth and Genevieve Hillis, two of her oldest friends from Northwestern University, just two days before the christening, sparked inevitable speculation that one maybe a godmother.

The couple’s cloak and dagger approach to the birth of their son in May also prompted confusion, with Buckingham Palace announcing that the Duchess had gone into labour hours after she had given birth.

Ms Jones added of last week’s incident: “The whole thing seemed incredibly arbitrary.

“It was clear that I couldn’t have been less of a threat. I was simply an ordinary, middle England spectator there to watch the tennis.

“I’m actually a royalist. I think Meghan is a highly talented, lively woman who is a breath of fresh air for the Royal Family.

“But it saddens me that they are weakening their impact through this behaviour. It makes them look silly, it’s childish and takes us for fools.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2019 12:01 AM

Can you imagine the consequences for the monarchy if it emerges that Prince Andrew is one of Epstein's "clients"? It will make the abdication look like a tea party, and the Diana/Charles/Camilla triangle look like the teddy bears' picnic.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2019 12:12 AM

It’s not Photoshop. It’s Toppik!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2019 12:29 AM

Watching Serena Williams in action on Court 1 at Wimbledon, I was happily snapping shots of the superstar American powering down huge serves when I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Would you not take photographs of the Duchess,” a voice ordered politely. “She’s here in a private capacity.” The man, evidently a royal protection officer with his suspiciously bulgy blazer and highly-polished shoes, jerked his head to my right. I looked round. Scores of spectators had turned away from the court and were busy photographing a group of young women further along my row on their smartphones. Beneath a broad sunhat, I spotted a watchful, giggling face – Meghan Markle. No wonder the smartphones were out in their droves, just as they had been two days earlier when the Duchess of Cambridge arrived in the same section of the court with her entourage. That time too, despite snapping shots of the players, I had not photographed the Duchess, but there had been no tap on the shoulder. Kate had calmly watched the tennis, ignoring the thousands thrilled to take her picture to post on Facebook and show their friends, no doubt well used to the attention after years in the spotlight. No wonder there is a growing tide of resentment against the Sussexes for their secretive, high maintenance attitude and diva-ish demands for privacy when it suits them - despite the eye-wateringly expensive, taxpayer-funded refit of Frogmore Cottage. It seems particularly irrational when they appear in a highly public arena amid a substantial press pack and thousands of spectators, for their security team to start trying to control the photography habits of lone onlookers sitting near the Duchess, most only vaguely aware of her presence. This puzzlingly random control freakery is in direct contravention of royal practice. Most of the Queen’s extended family appearing in public, whether in a public or private capacity, are generally neither surprised nor affronted to be surveyed or photographed by a predominantly sympathetic public, delighted at a chance encounter with even lesser royal lights. As a journalist, I have covered scores of ‘royal rotas’ over the years, from the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana and Prince Edward’s first appearance as a Cambridge undergraduate on an archaeological dig at the Roman city of Wroxeter to his own wedding at Windsor Castle. I have often witnessed the sheer joy created among ordinary citizens by proximity to royalty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2019 12:40 AM

part 2

Personally I am a deeply patriotic royalist, attending golden jubilees, street parties and waving my Union flag with unabashed delight. My interest and involvement is only surpassed by that of my 80-something neighbour Pat who mounts a fascinating and ever-changing collage of royal photographs, news stories and memorabilia in an old telephone box in our corner of rural Warwickshire. Fan though I am, however, even my loyalty is wearing thin at the self-regarding paranoia which appears to be afflicting Team Sussex. Take the attempt to stage-manage the announcement of Archie’s arrival, a perfectly natural, happy event, which one would generally expect to have been announced publicly, amid considerable elation, like the births of the three Cambridge children. One moment, however, we were informed that the Duchess of Sussex had gone into labour, the next that the baby had been born some hours earlier. This triggered a growing sense of distrust and cynicism, among even enthusiastic royal-watchers and the media, particularly the royal correspondents whose take on such proceedings does so much to shape public perception of ‘The Firm’ as a whole. The bizarre attempts to keep secret the identities of the baby’s godparents were equally mystifying. Baptism is usually a public affirmation of a family’s desire to bring up their child according to the tenets of the Church of England; the godparents are those tasked with the role of supporting the parents in this endeavour. At most other royal baptisms, including the Cambridges’, the names are quietly released around the date of the ceremony; there is little fuss; these after all are usually just a selection of the couple’s best muckers, most of whom we can probably guess anyway. It is not the same as the opening with bated breath of the envelope carrying the top-secret slip bearing the name of an Oscar-winner. It is easy to dismiss our cavils at the couple’s behaviour, as A-Lister friends like George Clooney insist on doing, as prejudice or even ‘racism’. Wrong! This cross-cultural union produced tremendously positive reactions at the time of the marriage. Everyone who had wept at the sight of the devastated little boy following his mother’s coffin or thrilled at his gung-ho bravery in Afghanistan was delighted at his choice of a lively, talented, self-made woman whose heritage had suddenly made the Royal Family seem a whole lot more inclusive. It is time Harry and Meghan’s advisers held a long-overdue, honest conversation with them on humility, duty and the deep divide between royalty and celebrity before they forfeit all the goodwill built up throughout their fairytale wedding – and the love and respect of archetypal Middle England monarchists like me.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2019 12:41 AM

Isn't the Telegraph a conservative, pro-monachy paper? This isn't the Daily Mail sensationalizing Meghan's behavior for clicks. She's pissing a lot of people off.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2019 12:45 AM

Reports were that MM was acting very drunk & rowdy, and ignoring her 2 friends attempts to get her to cool it.

by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2019 12:53 AM

Does anyone believe that Prince Harry is not actually Prince Charles' son and that is what's led to his churlish behavior? Something's going on with him, and not just that he's been raised to believe that he is only "The Spare" and not "The Heir."

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2019 12:54 AM

spam posted by ip address 173.234.158.82 removed.

by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2019 12:57 AM

@R18 Yes I believe that Prince Hazard is the proverbial redheaded bastard. I absolutely believe he is a Major Hewitt’s son. And I’m not here to debate haters if you don’t agree with anything I write F off & keep moving. He wears ithe beard to hide the resemblance to his real father. It’s a lie his mother didn’t meet his father before he was born how is that even possible he is the spitting image of MH.

Just a of matter of time before Magic Marker is gone from the royal family. I can’t see this lasting three more years.

The christening is just another folly. But the photoshopped photos is bad even worse than her privacy blackouts. Imho.

Magic Marker Is drunk on wine and power. I cannot blame her for being psycho-cocky because she exceeded her wildest dreams.

I’m sure Prince Hazard is seriously regretting everything particularly the pillow talk after she first worked her sex magick on his stupid ass!

Have said before she hustled backwards. Besides being the only middle-aged female in history who never gained pregnancy weight in her legs ankles breast or face her current charade of weight gain is hustling backwards.

Anyone with a pair of working eyes and a logical brain knows that in general the RF detest her.

Those of us who were around during the Princess Diana debacle know exactly how this will end. MM ass out of the RF.

by Anonymousreply 20July 9, 2019 1:00 AM

R18, Harry is definitely Charles's son. I'm genuinely surprised when people don't see the resemblance between them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 9, 2019 1:09 AM

Another photo of Charles looking very much like Harry:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 9, 2019 1:10 AM

The word salads she will be tossing on the pages of Vogue on a monthly basis are gonna be so cringeworthy. I guess bragging about her "humanitarian" efforts to her Insta audience wasn't enough and she needs to congratulate herself for being a superior human being on the glossy pages of a fashion magazine to validate her self worth.

Everyone knows that the point of this endeavor isn't to focus on the charities that will be highlighted but rather to highlight how wonderful Meghan is, in her own words, for caring so much. Everyone should bow down and be forever grateful that she will take to her word processor on a regular basis to really make a difference in this world.

by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2019 1:13 AM

R17 Any links to where it was reported she was drunk at the tennis? I did love how she didn't have a clue what to do with the hat and plonked it on her head and it didn't fit

by Anonymousreply 24July 9, 2019 1:13 AM

ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS

Episode 2 "Photoshop Scandal"

(Scene: Morning cocktails, Frogmore Cottage)

CAMILLA: (reading newspaper)

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

HARRY:

Tsk, tsk, tsk! You're all tutty, Camilla! When Meghan comes, I want you to treat her with respect.

(Flash, click, click! Flash, flash, click!)

MEGHAN:

Guys, guys, guys! Just give me a break, darlings! I have a life to lead! "This way, Meghan"! Fellows, fellows. Sweeties, darlings. Just leave me alone.

(Flash, flash, flash! Click, click, click!)

MEGHAN: (flopping down in chair)

Meghan, Meghan!

HARRY:

You all right, darling? - You're not letting this get to you?

MEGHAN:

Of course not.

HARRY:

Little bit of Tignanello?

MEGHAN:

Yeah, just a smidge. (points to newspapers laid out on table) Are these today's? Anything in them?

HARRY:

Not much, darling, no.

CAMILLA:

Meghan in publicity-crazed photoshop shock with Hello! magazine.

MEGHAN:

Damn!

HARRY:

I know. Well, there is THAT, thank you very much. You're front page on most of them, but it has only been a day, you know.

MEGHAN:

Who could still be interested in reading all this?

CAMILLA:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?

MEGHAN

Listen, Camilla! I am the victim in this case. They're just using me for publicity. They're just riding on my back to get their pathetic faces in the papers.

HARRY:

Exactly, Camilla! Meghan's had the hassle and trauma. She's been forced to leave Kensington Palace.

CAMILLA:

Forced? Even Diana left that hole feet first.

HARRY:

They are trying to make out that Meghan is some kind of crazed-crazed, psycho, high-class prostitute.

CAMILLA:

Pretty accurate so far!

by Anonymousreply 25July 9, 2019 1:14 AM

Poking myself into this thread, as politely as possible. The Green Drawing Room at Windsor sustained a great deal of damage during the fire of 1992. And I completely understand the comments about the chips in the furniture but, if they're not just painted with gold paint, but actually use real gilt, then that might help explain why the chips are still there. Gilding is a specialized craft: one can learn it, and I imagine it would be easier to learn in the UK, but it's rather expensive. I think people who live with real gilding accept some wear and tear as part of the total package. Of course, I'm just a DLer: feel free to consider me an uneducated idiot. OTOH, if you have quotable sources, please correct me so that I may learn.

I have searched eBay for that wonderful green fabric, and only come up with a few similar fabric samples. But I'll keep looking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 9, 2019 1:36 AM

R12 haha you really need to read some royal history don't you if you think this is scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 27July 9, 2019 1:37 AM

😂😂😂😂 @R25 The title had me laughing so hard tears came to my eyes!! You’re funny AF you definitely need a DL handle! I would love to see the queens at the Oasis here in San Francisco take your script and make some crazy little plays out of it.

by Anonymousreply 28July 9, 2019 1:39 AM

R24, Clips were shown of MM behavior on the YouTube video I've gotten repeatedly dissed at for linking.

by Anonymousreply 29July 9, 2019 1:55 AM

I must say, that some of those photos posted above make me re-think my view of Prince Charles. I'm a fellow Scorpio, and I've always had a soft spot (okay, a warm and tender place) for him. But those photos of him with a beard have done things to my loins. BTW, yes, I'm male. Honestly, I never questioned Harry's parentage. I've never been with a ginger, and never felt any regret about it, though. I think Barbra may have been on to something. She sure snagged some good lays.

by Anonymousreply 30July 9, 2019 2:06 AM

Harry looks more and more like Charles and Philip with each passing day.

by Anonymousreply 31July 9, 2019 2:30 AM

A baby's nanny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 9, 2019 2:34 AM

ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS

Episode 2 "Photoshop Scandal" (Cont'd)

(Scene: Morning cocktails, Frogmore Cottage)

HARRY: (reading newspaper)

Look at this! "Publicity-crazed Meghan poised to become fash mag agony aunt"! "Orgy of spending and excess at Frogmore Cottage"!

MEGHAN:

Ridiculous! The bastard scum parasites of the press, darling.

CAMILLA:

One minute they're scum, the next you're pouring booze down their throats - in the great name of brand building.

MEGHAN:

Booze, Camilla? Booze, darling? Is that what they call it down at High Grove? Booze? Is it? Will you be popping in after a hard morning's fox murder for half a pint of shandy-booze? Some pork scracklings? Oh, God!

HARRY: (reading headlines)

"Micro-managing Meghan's posh clothes mag gal pal tells all"! "Shocked Kate keeps silent"!

HARRY and MEGHAN:

BITCH! - BITCH!

HARRY:

"Queen furious". I hope that's not you.

MEGHAN:

Oh, let them write what they want. (reading paper) "Continued on page 5". I mean, I should just rise above it. (pause) Bastard! No, no, no!

HARRY: (grabbing paper)

What, what? "Close friend "

MEGHAN:

Further down.

HARRY:

"Meghan Markle" "37"!

MEGHAN:

I'll sue!

CAMILLA:

How old is she?

MEGHAN:

I'm 29.

CAMILLA:

And Charles is a tampon.

by Anonymousreply 33July 9, 2019 2:44 AM

R18 - No, I don't believe it for a moment. Harry looks like a Spencer and also resembles Prince Philip a bit. His resentment stems from how he believes the BRF treated his mother and from being the Spare.

by Anonymousreply 34July 9, 2019 2:59 AM

A Feline Nanny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 9, 2019 3:07 AM

I'm interested in the "Vogue" Regular Column Guaranteed To Cause Eyes To Roll plan. No matter how they try to spin this, it's a major piece of self-aggrandising brand-building bullshit, and I'm stunned the Palace is allowing it. Maybe she's just really called their bluff, knowing full well they have no hand. Maybe they've already come to an arrangement of sorts, where they let her do her brand-building for a specific time (say two years), on the condition that she and Harry sling their hooks afterward and depart the family.

by Anonymousreply 36July 9, 2019 3:10 AM

[QUOTE] . I think people who live with real gilding accept some wear and tear as part of the total package.

Exactly. And The Queen’s carpets at Balmoral are said to be threadbare. Hence Harry’s beat up shoes. These are very very expensive items which are held onto for a long time. It would be vulgar to replace them with shiny new things, it’s not how the royal family does things.

Cressida and Chelsy would have understood such things, Megs will never.

by Anonymousreply 37July 9, 2019 3:17 AM

Prince Harry slams paparazzi's behaviour as Diana lay dying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 9, 2019 3:18 AM

Has anyone posted this blog entry yet, on one of the BRF threads? It's a generally good all-around read, but this post (from last month) really nails the essence of the issues behind the brotherly bust-up, imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 9, 2019 3:54 AM

R39, that blog is awash with juvenile conspiracy theories, as is everything you recommend.

James Hewitt wasn't even on the scene when Harry was conceived. Their relationship began much later.

by Anonymousreply 40July 9, 2019 4:00 AM

R26. I believe the Regency silk wall hangings were replaced by specially woven fabric based on fragments discovered during the restoration. At least that is what was done with the red drawing room next door, which was totally destroyed. There’s a documentary on the restoration on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 41July 9, 2019 4:03 AM

It seems the following have been banned from DL:

Narc Troll

Tiara Troll

Welp Troll

Queen Catherine/Eugenie's Wedding Troll

Shame that the racist CT-er, the Adderall Troll, is still able to post.

by Anonymousreply 42July 9, 2019 4:07 AM

If anyone was posting on the now subscripts only EastEnders thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 9, 2019 4:09 AM

Tosh r40. I've recommended nothing in these threads. Link please. Don't troll here.

There are no conspiracy theories there. It's a generally sane pro-Cambridge blog.

by Anonymousreply 44July 9, 2019 4:20 AM

He's such a homely little baby. William seems to be holding back a smirk thinking and agreeing so. Where's Liz?

by Anonymousreply 45July 9, 2019 4:48 AM

Staying on the topic of Master Archies Christening this youtuber makes short & interesting videos and has a soothing British voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 9, 2019 4:52 AM

The Adderall Troll is Torontopaper1, F and F.

by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2019 6:05 AM

She wants two columns in Vogue UK and Vogue US? Nah, she's not that crazy.

Lol @ using Vogue to promote charity work.

That sounds like BS, even knowing Meghan's taste for self promotion.

By the way, she was not drunk at Wimbledon.

by Anonymousreply 48July 9, 2019 6:31 AM

Is it possible that Meghan is bi-polar?

by Anonymousreply 49July 9, 2019 6:40 AM

She wasn't drunk at Wimbledon or high at the baseball game. These are Danja Zone stories.

by Anonymousreply 50July 9, 2019 6:41 AM

What/Who is Danja Zone?

by Anonymousreply 51July 9, 2019 7:02 AM

All the women except for Diana's 2 sisters have lovely features. Yes, I mean Camilla. She needs a bit of wrinkle puffing, but has lovely features. Doria is an attractive woman and should always keep her dreds under lock and key, or hat in this case.

Kate, lovely, but that dress missed the mark. Meghan is almost back in fighting trim and good for her for wearing a sleeveless, cinched waist dress to present a new baby to the world. The ghastly navy number she sported for Trooping of the Color was beyond dull . I attended T of C back in the 80's and truly believe my home town's flyover with the Blue Angels totally outshines the Brits.

by Anonymousreply 52July 9, 2019 7:58 AM

She's not bipolar - she doesn't behave at all like someone with that medical condition. She is a controlling narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 53July 9, 2019 8:01 AM

R51, Danja Zone is a youtuber with 75k subscribers who makes videos about tinhat theories like Meg using a surrogate, Harry being a lizard man. The Adderall Troll worships this crazy southern woman.

by Anonymousreply 54July 9, 2019 8:03 AM

R54 75k subscribers is huge for such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 55July 9, 2019 8:13 AM

So it wasn't just me then.....I said it on another thread...if Catherine stood up, according to that photo, well.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 9, 2019 9:58 AM

R42, The Tiara Troll still posts on the British Royal Family Gossip Threads, as always.

Calling CT theorists racist is totally inaccurate. Many have questions as to why certain rules of traditional protocol have been allowed to be broken. Even more of a furor over Sarah occurred when she started to act in a non-Royal fashion. There's many reasons why she lives on Prince Andrew's property but isn't allowed to remarry him nor to appear at most BRF functions. Sarah's regularly called a drunk and an embarrassment on DL. FYI Sarah has also visited Epstein's Pedo Island.

by Anonymousreply 57July 9, 2019 10:00 AM

The adderall troll provides some laughs; I prefer a bit of honest crazy to the earnest happy family gushing.

by Anonymousreply 58July 9, 2019 10:01 AM

R51, There are several YouTube videos that post daily updates on MM and the BRF. Some use tarot and sources deep within the heavily restricted British media for their reveals. Of course not all of their gossip is accurate and much of what they say is pure fun speculation and therefore very controversial.

Danja Zone and the others all say their objectives are light entertainment only. Like any gossip sources a certain per cent of truth may be revealed. Watch and read all with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2019 10:05 AM

Well well well.

This is AMAZING stuff. According to the exif data in the photo it was taken on 8th MAY 2019. The SAME day that Chris Allerton took the last photo of Archie (with Queenie, the Royal Stud and Doria ).

The time it was taken was 10:56pm, the same time seen on William's watch.

The baby was allegedly born 2 days prior to this picture having bee ACTUALLY taken.

What the mother of holy fucking cover-ups is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 9, 2019 10:06 AM

Been taken, not bumble bee taken *groan*

by Anonymousreply 61July 9, 2019 10:07 AM

You can check it out yourselves.

Look for: “Date and Time (Original)2019:05:08 22:56:06”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 9, 2019 10:09 AM

R60, One never knows exactly what to believe with MM. Does she intentionally flaunt rules like wearing jeans to Wimbledon a total "no-no?" Then she should expect to be accused of being drunk for doing so.

R60, Archie doesn't look like a 2-day old baby. However there were questions of the real age of the baby in his previous photos. Again anything MM does is now questionable. Kind of like the old saying, "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

by Anonymousreply 63July 9, 2019 10:12 AM

Duchess of Griftenstein.

- BRF Poster's new MM nickname

by Anonymousreply 64July 9, 2019 10:35 AM

'Some use tarot and sources deep within the heavily restricted British media for their reveals.'

😂😂😂😂😂

I watched one and Ashli said that her source 'a journalist for two major British newspapers' had told her that 'there isn't a drop of Meghan's DNA in that baby's body.'

So forgive me if I don't believe she has any 'deep' sources. She's just a southern belle with a vivid imagination who has probably never set foot in the UK.

And tarot? Really? What kind of superstitious trash hangs out on these threads?

by Anonymousreply 65July 9, 2019 10:35 AM

I don't believe the announced birth date at all.

If it was a surrogacy baby, who knows at what age the handover was?

They could very well have come up with a "false" birth date, to work it like a "Gotcha" day.

by Anonymousreply 66July 9, 2019 10:36 AM

R65 a lot of the tarot readers use tarot as a way to not get their vids and sites pulled. A lot of the time they aren't actually performing tarot, but they can use it as a cover to go with the " strictly for entertainment purposes" line.

It's to get their messages out, in a crafty way.

by Anonymousreply 67July 9, 2019 10:39 AM

Obviously the date on the camera is wrong, as is the time. The photo was taken in natural daylight, not at 22.55pm. So many credulous, gullible CTers around.

by Anonymousreply 68July 9, 2019 10:44 AM

R62, it's a UK camera so 05/08 means 5 August, a date which hasn't arrived. The date on it has been set wrong, as has the time.

by Anonymousreply 69July 9, 2019 10:46 AM

@R51 Danja Zone is a Southern youtube sort of a conspiracy theorist says RF are reptilian shapeshifters, LOL I don't even go that far. But she mainly makes videos critiquing Magic Marker & Prince Hazard.

Thanks, @R58 I guess, I'm here for some laughs it's only gossip, sweet, hot gossip. But it's pretty easy to predict a shitshow with the Harkles, and if I were MM, I'd be getting high AF, too.

@R60 how did they think they could get away with such a farce?? And why?

The constant question is, what are they hiding, and why? Why haven't they presented a live, wriggling, yawning, blinking baby in real time for the world to see? With the Harkles it is Occam's Razor.

The big question is why. I assume something happened with the surrogate and the baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 9, 2019 10:47 AM

R69 Duh, no. 05/08 means 8th of may in UK.

I doubt it's the date anyway because the pic would have taken at 11 PM and no one would take an official pic at 11 PM even if they want to fake it. That's just too ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 71July 9, 2019 10:51 AM

They presented a moving baby two days after the birth. You said it was a reborn doll.

You cters constantly move the goal posts. Once you get more video of the child, you'll start saying he's a child actor hired by the Sussexes or rant on about surrogacy again, despite the child having the exact shape of Meghan's top lip and the fact that he resembles Harry as a baby...so much so that Skippies are saying MM photoshopped a photo of baby Harry onto Archie.

by Anonymousreply 72July 9, 2019 10:54 AM

R71, no it does not. We put the day of the month first, always. 5/8 is the 5th August.

Americans put the month first. More proof you have never set foot in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2019 10:57 AM

Does anyone know where Skippy live? Because she needs an intervention.

I feel bad for her, she's obviously needs some mental help.

by Anonymousreply 74July 9, 2019 10:58 AM

Whoever keeps referring to 'Skippy' needs more help.

by Anonymousreply 75July 9, 2019 11:02 AM

R75 Go to hell, poor asshole.

by Anonymousreply 76July 9, 2019 11:03 AM

R75 is a Skippy disciple, clearly.

Skippy is a 70 year old Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 77July 9, 2019 11:06 AM

Seriously the only people who seem to care about this skippy bird are other nutters who pretend they are long time DLers. It's so fucking boring, they think it's cool to call people Skippy lovers, Fraus or Trump lovers.

by Anonymousreply 78July 9, 2019 11:08 AM

R78, there's a long tradition on DL of mocking CTers. Have you forgotten the HKN Haven and Larrie threads? Skippy is demented but hilarious. You believe in all the same surrogacy BS she does, so of course you are prickly about her being lampooned.

by Anonymousreply 79July 9, 2019 11:12 AM

The edif reads 2019-05-08.

Reverse that. 08-05-2019. That's a UK date of 8th May 2019. ( I'm not the poster you are referring to as never stepping foot in the UK, but I'll say that I am in the UK, Manchester to be precise ).

To the poster that said a moving baby was presented two days after birth....that baby did not move.

And as for the christening photo, there is absolutely no natural light in that room. In fact, compare it to the wedding day photo ( same room ) where there IS natural light.

The time on that edif says 10'56pm. Williams watch reads just as that, too. Well, 10.55/6 , no indication of which half of the day. BUT, he didn't arrive for the alleged christening the other day till mid-day, as pictured by the DM.

by Anonymousreply 80July 9, 2019 11:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 9, 2019 11:25 AM

I can’t imagine the lives some of you must lead to believe in these moronic conspiracy theories...get a life! Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 82July 9, 2019 11:26 AM

R81 is one of a coven of bitter old witches in retirement homes who come online to bitch about a beautiful, successful, royal princess. Their leaders are already Larries, Cumberbitches, False Flaggers and every grotesque form of conspiracy theorist. Their coven is an echo chamber.

by Anonymousreply 83July 9, 2019 11:28 AM

Did someone say it's going tribal on one of these threads? It's gone Lord of the Flies tribal. Piggy Piggy.

by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2019 11:34 AM

>>a beautiful, successful, royal princess. <<

HahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG

R83 is completely off the trolley.

by Anonymousreply 85July 9, 2019 11:34 AM

R81, you need a higher dose of Lithium.

Harry was wearing a grey suit in May and a cream one for the christening. Sorry that you are going blind as well as being demented.

No need to reverse the number, 5/8 means 5 August. The date on the camera was probably never set in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2019 11:34 AM

R84, most of those responsible for the 'snark' (you mean ct-ers) got a ban. You don't seem to have grasped the meaning of 'if you try to ride the Prancing Pony, you will be dismounted'. The DL HATES conspiracy theorist trolls.

by Anonymousreply 87July 9, 2019 11:37 AM

R79 haha just proved the point referring to yourself as a long time DLer when in fact you're just a sad refugee from CB who comes on here to wail about someone called Skippy. I know it's hard to fathom but there are people who can't stand MM, who don't actually believe in any conspiracy surrogate baby nonsense etc who just think she's a narcissistic asshole.

I for one know that no extreme narc like her would ever get that enormously fat on purpose, that's all extreme baby weight and the bitch hates it.

by Anonymousreply 88July 9, 2019 11:42 AM

In Europe, 05/08 is August 5th. In Europe, 2019-05-08 means August 8, 2019. In Europe, the day comes first, followed by the month. E.g. 11/09 is 9/11 in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 89July 9, 2019 11:42 AM

Ugh, 2019-05-08 is August 5, 2019 in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 90July 9, 2019 11:44 AM

R87 You wouldn't have a clue what DL hates or not since you obviously just turned up from celebitchy today.

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2019 11:44 AM

By 'snark' r87 I meant witty, light-hearted observations and humour.

by Anonymousreply 92July 9, 2019 11:45 AM

Seriously why are there people on here trying to differentiate between how America and Europe writes the date and month, it's pretty simple unless you are all either 8 years old or developmentally delayed. Either way just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 93July 9, 2019 11:48 AM

Anyone know why the York sisters weren't at the Christening, were they visiting the Royal Stud too or washing their hair, where were Zara and Mike? I thought all these cousins were best friends with Harry and MM

by Anonymousreply 94July 9, 2019 11:50 AM

R91 is the tedious Celebitchy Troll.

I've been on DL since 2012. You clearly have no clue what the Prancing Pony rule even is, as you're a recent transplant from Tumblr, here to bitch about Meghan. This is the only thread you ever go on.

by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2019 11:51 AM

I can confirm that the plate between William’s legs is legit. Looking at other photos of that room, there is a curio cabinet with plates displayed in it.

by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2019 11:51 AM

R94, only 30 people were invited. It's a private christening so the hoards didn't descend.

by Anonymousreply 97July 9, 2019 11:52 AM

R95 anyone who has to say how long they have been there is really not really a long time DL poster. Especially calling someone a troll if they disagree with them. Am I a Frau too? you forgot to call me that but you did remember the Tumblr reference. Sorry you're going to have to do better to convince the true long time posters on here.

by Anonymousreply 98July 9, 2019 11:58 AM

R67, Agreed. Then they encourage anonymous comments for even greater reveals. So ignore the OCD dissers that flock to BRF threads and determine the truth for yourself. There's always a huge gap between high priced PR Teams and what actually occurs.

By the way WHY did MM need to hire one of the most expensive PR Teams on the planet? Very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 99July 9, 2019 12:03 PM

R94, Does the Royal Stud refer to QE II's fav horse? Everyone knows she's most on love with her prize horses and her corgis.

by Anonymousreply 100July 9, 2019 12:12 PM

R94, that’s a question. Maybe they were there but not in the photo. Or they weren’t invited. Such ingratitude, since, according to lore, Bea introduced them (that’s one of the “how I met your mother” stories, anyway...).

Have they been at other christenings?

by Anonymousreply 101July 9, 2019 12:14 PM

R85, Agreed. Despite what the OCD Trolls claim many of us come to this thread to laugh hysterically at the over-the-top antics of the White (as she claims to be on her acting resume) Duchess of Sussex. She's fulfilling her dream of getting a lot of attention. Now who will she next snare into her tight net? How much will the BRF pay to banish her back to Hollywood? You must agree MM makes Diana & Sarah Ferguson look obedient & compliant by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 102July 9, 2019 12:17 PM

Someone offered the help the 93-year-old Queen to plant a tree and she was having none of it. She rocks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 9, 2019 12:28 PM

'Off THE trolley'....another Yank pretending to be a Brit. So many Joey Deacons here.

Only another 400k and Sussexroyal will overtake Replikate and Baldie.

by Anonymousreply 104July 9, 2019 12:28 PM

R104 - Instagram seems to be important to you and yet the world won't change. Will and Kate will still be the future King and Queen.

by Anonymousreply 105July 9, 2019 12:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 9, 2019 12:32 PM

R105 and M and H will still be more popular globally. William the Bald won't be king until he's sixty. I don't know why you're wetting your knickers about it.

by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2019 12:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 9, 2019 12:37 PM

R107 - and people and the press in the UK (you know, where they live and who paid for the renovations on their house) are getting fed up with them. You're tiresome and my Y-fronts are perfectly fine, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 109July 9, 2019 12:39 PM

R39 - Thanks for putting up that entry, which sounds for once like a quite sane one that does nail the problem very succinctly.

by Anonymousreply 110July 9, 2019 12:40 PM

The logic (or lack of ) R107 would mean that Instagram Queen Kim Kardashian should be the Queen of England because she's more popular than anyone in the Royal Family. Duh. Just Duh.

by Anonymousreply 111July 9, 2019 12:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 9, 2019 12:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 9, 2019 12:49 PM

Will and Kate mishandled the Instagram issue because it looked like they placed more importance on posting once Meghan entered the family. This played into her belief in how important social media is for branding, leading credence to the idea that it matters how many followers you have. Will and Kate should have just kept up their prior posting habits and not tried to play on this turf because they really don’t need to; they have the actual power. Instead now there will be headlines about what it means if the Sussex follower count inches up over Kensington.

by Anonymousreply 114July 9, 2019 12:51 PM

The Duke of York Young Entrepreneur Awards were given out by the man himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 9, 2019 12:52 PM

R104 - And when they do, Harry will still be only sixth in line and William will still be the next Prince of Wales and heir to the riches that brings and one day William IV, and his son will still be the Prince of Wales after him, by which time the Sussexes will have taken their IG likes to the grave with them, and Harry's kids will have slipped down down down the line till they're on a par with the Kent or Gloucester grandchildren, whilst William's grandchildren and ther HRHs effortlessly take up the PR because their titles, places in the succession are what count.

The Sussexes can get 7 billion IG likes here and then start getting them from little green men on Mars. It won't change a thing but Meghan can combat her insomnia over Kate's place in the hierarchy by counting IG likes one by one by one by one by one . . .

It's called a hereditary monarchy, and most of those IG likes are from people abroad who don't pay for the Sussexes' lifestyle and so far, all the IG likes in the world haven't stopped Meghan from alienating the UK public and still coming behind William and Kate in popularit polls.

She's always going to be a second banana in the royal play. And she knows it. And she's building a third career using the BRF as a springboard and when she thinks it's ready, she's going to wave buh-bye to the BRF, leaving Harry with Eggs Benedict over avocado all over his face. The BRF will go on being the BRF, ignore her for the rest of her life, and the Cambridges going on doing the Right Royal Thing to the approval of the UK public.

by Anonymousreply 116July 9, 2019 12:54 PM

^*correction: William V.

by Anonymousreply 117July 9, 2019 12:55 PM

R116 Well, exactly, so then why on earth weren’t W&K more careful so as not to look like they were trying to compete with M&H or changing their style in response to hers? It weakened their game a little.

by Anonymousreply 118July 9, 2019 12:58 PM

I think its a lovely photo.

by Anonymousreply 119July 9, 2019 1:00 PM

R100 - It refers to her stable of horses.

by Anonymousreply 120July 9, 2019 1:01 PM

The Queen was in good spirits today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 9, 2019 1:01 PM

R121 Lovely photo of the Queen, she is amused

by Anonymousreply 122July 9, 2019 1:03 PM

R118: Not the other poster but jumping in to say that it isn’t a game. I know that isn’t literally what you meant but the Cambridges’ number of likes or whether or not it looks as if they are posting more to catch up has zero import in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2019 1:04 PM

Her smile is so darling and I adore it when she dresses in that raspberry color - Perfect for that beautiful skin of hers.

by Anonymousreply 124July 9, 2019 1:06 PM

Do you mean 'pork scratchings' R33? There is no such ting as 'pork scracklings'.

by Anonymousreply 125July 9, 2019 1:09 PM

R100 R120

The media reported that "The Queen had prior plans to spend the weekend at Sandringham with Prince Philip. She was keen to visit the Royal Stud. "

So since then , Philip has been referred to as the Royal Stud on DL, although we know it was about the horses, really.

It was a golden piece of journalism that we can never let it be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 126July 9, 2019 1:12 PM

Parched for a pint and some pork scratchings, now, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 127July 9, 2019 1:13 PM

I don't know why those Royal jobs are advertised publicly. You know they wouldn't let just anyone take that diary job--the person would have access to too much confidential information. No doubt they already have someone in mind. Perhaps it's a legal thing that requires the job to be posted.

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2019 1:17 PM

R113, yet more expensive staff for the Cambridges. Kate does bugger all.

by Anonymousreply 129July 9, 2019 1:24 PM

The christening photo post upthread, I really can’t see a professional photographer not having the right date/time set because pictures in devices are organised by date.

It would explain why MM's face is a completely different shape to her Wimbledon face, too.

Did anyone catch that she'd either pissed herself or spilled a drink down her leg at Wimbledon? It was a hot day, I'm surprised it hadn't dried. Unless it was red wine and had stained her jeans/jeggings after drying.

I notice people saying her hat didn't fit. When her mate told her to put it on, she put it on back to front, that's why it looked so weird.

Wired and Weird at Wimbledon. Sounds like a script.

by Anonymousreply 130July 9, 2019 1:25 PM

M and H have far more freedom to travel and be independent. William will get the throne in his 60s and all the dreary engagements that go with it. Working in his 70s, 80s and 90s! Who wants that? Meghan and Harry will be retired and living in Malibu while Replikate is still hosting garden parties aged 100.

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2019 1:29 PM

Photo date confirmed by another source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2019 1:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2019 1:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2019 1:34 PM

Why would the time on William's watch be so much earlier than the arrivals of the Christening's guests? There's been so much fuckery around MM's shenanigans that I'd almost question every little thing that occurs involving her.

by Anonymousreply 135July 9, 2019 1:35 PM

Fucking cunt doesn't want the public to take pictures of her at tennis matches!!! Coz she's a private citizen!!!

fucking cow doesn't want her pictures taken.

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2019 1:37 PM

So what is your theory, R132? Don't be shy, share your thoughts.

Reborn doll and surrogate baby both together on 8 May? Everyone in the picture except Meghan and Harry photoshopped in? Or no surrogate, but Harry as a baby edited in? Has Meg been arrested for treason by LG yet? William looked angry in the picture, probably about to shapeshift into a huge lizard?

Let's hear the TRUTH.

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2019 1:41 PM

R137, I haven't got any theories. I'm just bewildered by it all. All I am doing is presenting a conflict of the versions we are told to accept and shut up.

by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2019 1:45 PM

R136 - As always, Meghan manages to use "privacy" to enhance her specialness and feed her narcissism. Millions of television viewers were watching that match, it was about as private as the balcony at Buck House. As always, she managed to employ one mode to serve its opposite:

"Look, I'm over here and I'm important so look away and don't take my picture, you know I'm right over here and I'm a Duchess, see my RPO is pointing at me, so you'll know right where I am, but for Heaven's sake, do NOT take photographs of me, my RPO is pointing right to where I am, so you'll know exactly where not to point that phone."

Kate, on the other hand, ignored the people snapping away at her and pleasantly went about her business whilst there.

The woman has a hugely inflated view of her own importance, which nevertheless needs constant feeding, which is typical of NDP types.

They have got to get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2019 1:53 PM

Joseph Magi presents alternate views of the Christening photo and Archie's parentage. Posting solely for your enjoyment & entertainment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2019 1:55 PM

I can’t stop laughing at R130 thinking Meghan pissed herself at Wimbledon. Some of you have got to be posting from a mental hospital!

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2019 1:57 PM

If you don't want your pictures taken, then don't go outside! stupid cunt. This makes me dislike her even more. Who the fuck does she think she is???

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2019 1:57 PM

A lot of women piss themselves when drunk.

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2019 1:59 PM

^^*NPD (not NDP)

by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2019 2:00 PM

R140 Many thanx! The things people do (and view) when they have too much time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2019 2:01 PM

R114, they didn't really mishandle it, they just adapted. Much like when there was an outpouring of public grief over Diana's death, they adapted by finally acknowledging it, the Queen returning to London, etc.

The number of followers is not important to them the same way it is to Meg/Harry, because they're the future king/queen consort and don't need to IG followers to legitimize themselves. And despite what celeb-obsessed Sussex fans think, I imagine the BRF is happy to have the S's as social media stars. It's only in their interest if minor royals are popular the world over (even if it's based on basic sepia clickbait).

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2019 2:01 PM

R143 no, they really don’t, and I’ve known a lot of drunks. Drunk men pissing while sleeping? Yes. A woman able to walk to her seat and sit upright at a tennis match, when she’s married to Prince Harry, openly pissing herself? No, honey.

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2019 2:04 PM

Meg's friend shows us some ass for Harpers Bazarr US proving she certainly wasn't one of the secret godparents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 9, 2019 2:04 PM

R146, Many are seeking very light entertainment and amusement. Even cheap laughs.

by Anonymousreply 149July 9, 2019 2:05 PM

R147, well it was red wine then.

Lol, I did mean it as a joke, but never mind ;-) She had certainly spilled a drink there.

by Anonymousreply 150July 9, 2019 2:06 PM

R143, I agree with R147, it is very uncommon for this to happen, not sure why you are so confident that many women do?

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2019 2:13 PM

R143, what kind of women are you hanging out with?!

The one woman I know who’s wet herself was my sister. She’s done it more than once, too. But no one else, to my knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 152July 9, 2019 2:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 9, 2019 2:26 PM

R153 - the goodwill train for Meghan left the station a long time ago. She has no one to blame but herself and her dolt of a husband. They are responsible for the bad press due to their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 154July 9, 2019 2:36 PM

So what is it? The baby looks like Thomas Markle, but there’s not a drop of MM’s DNA in it. Oh I know! Thomas Markle is secretly the father; he impregnated a surrogate!

by Anonymousreply 155July 9, 2019 2:39 PM

Haha, I love the photo at Wimbledon where MM and her chunkettes are sitting all alone (except for the servants behind them). What are all those empty seats in their buffer zone? Were there that many unsold tickets? Tsk tsk. Someone paid for those seats to be empty?

by Anonymousreply 156July 9, 2019 2:42 PM

A day in Cambridge for the Queen. Swipe for photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 9, 2019 2:44 PM

If anyone needs a laugh today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 9, 2019 2:46 PM

Queen looks great in that vibrant color.

by Anonymousreply 159July 9, 2019 2:48 PM

R146 - Theoretically, having "minor royals" be global social media rock stars might seem like a good idea for the BRF. The problem with that is that the "rock star" image tarnishes the concept of royalty broadly, and in terms of continuing the institution at home, the global opinion is meaningless. It's the UK taxpayers that matter, and the Sussexes are alienating those. The contiunuation of the monarchy doesn't rest with fans in America, France, Italy, and Denmark. It rests with the views of the UK electorate - Parliament could abolish the monarchy in one sitting, and taxpayers in those countires aren't paying so Meghan Markle can live the life that she married a scion of the family for and has been dreaming of for her entire adult life.

The othe problem is that Meghan Markle isn't functioning as a "minor" royal. She's functioning, and positioning herself, as a first-tier royal. Her aim is to serve herself, not the institution, and that is a very dangerous position to assume.

They at first thought the same about Diana, and she ended by being exrremely destructive to the royal brand. It took them 10 years to climb out of the Diana morass. And ten years after that, they're finding themselves confronting the same problem: a wannabe royal who simply won't stay in her lane, because she thinks her lane just isn't quite big enough to suit. And this time, the royal spouse isn't as upset and angry as the rest of the family, he's complicit because he wants a bigger lane, too.

I don't see this ending well for Harry; the family will weather another crisis and move on with the Cambridges; Meghan has already gotten what she came for and even if they strip her of her title (which they really need to do if they want to clip her wings when she flies the coop) will still leave with more than she came in with.

It is Harry who will pay the heaviest price.

by Anonymousreply 160July 9, 2019 3:02 PM

So gracious and charitable of Her Royal Highness, Princess of the United Kingdom, Duchess of Sussex to magnanimously share her privilege! All those young athletes of color were just thrilled to be able to watch their idol, champion Serena Williams play Wimbledon! Donating those empty seats to inspire young athletes.

What a Global Humanitarian... *wipes tears*

by Anonymousreply 161July 9, 2019 3:05 PM

R160, I feel bad for Archie. Those two as parents. Agree with your analysis.

by Anonymousreply 162July 9, 2019 3:08 PM

Agree with R160 - positioning themselves in such a way has two main issues 1) Royalty, if they are to serve their purpose, should never be celebrities as that means the personality has become bigger than the role 2) if they are some kind of rock star humanitarians before they're working royals then why on earth are we funding them? at least rock stars and other celebrities have worked for it and pay their own bills.

I'm not actually a royalist, but if they serve any purpose (which I think they do to an extent), it is not one that fits with the fantasy that seems to be in Meghan and Harry's heads.

by Anonymousreply 163July 9, 2019 3:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 9, 2019 3:51 PM

Backtracking.

Meghan Markle ‘wants to engage with people not phones’, say Palace in desperate bid to defuse Wimbledon pics row

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 9, 2019 3:58 PM

Those bloody phones, they get you every time!

#EngageWithPeopleNotPhones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 9, 2019 3:59 PM

Re Wimbledon, it looks like she had the area cleared so that the tv and press cameras could find her more easily. I like how both people in the stories who were told to put their phones away weren’t even taking pictures of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 167July 9, 2019 4:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 9, 2019 4:10 PM

R168 - that's the Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, on the bottom left corner (with grandpa glasses).

by Anonymousreply 169July 9, 2019 4:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 9, 2019 4:33 PM

Lol, poor guy. There's a good chance he doesn't even know who Meghan is.

by Anonymousreply 171July 9, 2019 4:35 PM

R160, More entertainment and possibly some truth from Joseph Magi re a vote to cut the tax funding to MM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 9, 2019 4:40 PM

[R168] - that's the Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, on the bottom left corner (with grandpa glasses).

I know, r169. My post was confined to Tess Daley "tall glamazon" character.

r168

by Anonymousreply 173July 9, 2019 4:42 PM

[Quote]As one who loves British royal family gossip past and present, but dislikes the (for lack of a better word, sorry) frau blather, should I stay away from the “little Archie’s christening photo” thread? Can someone advise?

Post on BRF thread. Bless the precious snowflakes.

by Anonymousreply 174July 9, 2019 4:47 PM

Harper's Bazaar US final cover edit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 9, 2019 4:53 PM

R175 Classy.

by Anonymousreply 176July 9, 2019 4:54 PM

R175 made me LOL. I don’t think Serena considers them good friends.

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2019 5:09 PM

Of course Serena considers Markle a good friend. She is at least as thirsty as MeMe, and quite probably severely Parched.

by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2019 5:31 PM

TUESDAY, JULY 09, 2019

Blind Item #8

Proving again what a horrid person she is, unless you are an A+ lister or a billionaire, this alliterate former actress/play for pay one night stander wants nothing to do with you. Period. If anyone in modern times would say, let them eat cake, it would be her. There were a group of four or five students who are 10 or 11 on a field trip to Wimbledon who wanted a picture with her and she said she didn't have time and then had security move them away so she didn't have to see them. As in move them from the seats they were in to some out of her view.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 9, 2019 5:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180July 9, 2019 5:38 PM

Meghan must have pissed in Enty’s cornflakes back in her Suits days, with the number of blinds he posts about her.

by Anonymousreply 181July 9, 2019 5:39 PM

The Daily Mail enjoys the nickname as much as we do: “But it is understood that following a busy week of royal engagements in Scotland, the Queen flew straight to Norfolk to spend time with Prince Philip and visit the Royal Stud.“

by Anonymousreply 182July 9, 2019 5:41 PM

R181, More likely someone(s) was badly burned by MM and has solid connections to Enty and/or his writers. Remember it's the worst mistake in the world for anyone in the public eye to dis or to try and muzzle the press. They will strike back any way that they can.

by Anonymousreply 183July 9, 2019 5:42 PM

R179, the word “billionaire” made me remember her kissing up to Bloomberg. His deep philanthropic pockets are in her sights. I hope he brushes her off like a pesky fly, the way she does to inferiors.

by Anonymousreply 184July 9, 2019 5:49 PM

^^ maybe other charities “need” the visibility the Sussex Foundation can bring, but his doesn’t. More like, the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 185July 9, 2019 5:50 PM

She likes to "engage" the camera not the peasants. She really is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 186July 9, 2019 5:54 PM

Videos and photos of Camilla at a reception for a horse club. The gentleman in the last video is Sir Julian Fellowes (author/creator of the TV show Downton Abbey).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 9, 2019 6:00 PM

Prince Charles visited the Royal Gurkha Rifles of which he is Colonel-in-Chief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 9, 2019 6:01 PM

The Duke of York visited Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 9, 2019 6:03 PM

She couldn't stay away from a Hollywood production, could she now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190July 9, 2019 6:05 PM

Some photos of Kate's pregnancy fashions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191July 9, 2019 6:07 PM

Three behind-the-scenes videos of Princess Eugenie's christening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 9, 2019 6:10 PM

R160, the Sussexes are only rock stars in their own minds. But if they're relevant in English-speaking and other media, if millions of people engage with their social media and see them as humanitarians (lol), then that can be good for the BRF and presumably for tourism too. William and Kate can remain staid and boring and carry on as normal royals. The Windsors have provided plenty of drama on their own without help from Diana, Fergie, or Meghan and the monarchy is still standing.

by Anonymousreply 193July 9, 2019 6:12 PM

I wonder what they all did after the christening. Come on back to FrogCott for tea and crumpets, y’all!

Or did everyone pile in their cars and go home?

by Anonymousreply 194July 9, 2019 6:25 PM

Have they announced who Archie's godparents are?

by Anonymousreply 195July 9, 2019 6:28 PM

Due to the phone brouhaha at Wimbledon, Markle says she wishes to "engage with people not phones."

Well, the big question remains: "Did she?"

Of course not. She's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 196July 9, 2019 6:32 PM

R196 - most of the seats were empty around her. She only "engaged" with her two friends and security and that's about it. Oh, I did see her with a little boy but she didn't even take her sunglasses off.

by Anonymousreply 197July 9, 2019 6:34 PM

The christening photo says it all. No one looks happy, no one looks comfortable. There is trouble ahead. And a divorce. Buckle up, this is gonna be short, bumpy marriage.

Wasn't Harry completely obsessed with Jennifer Anniston at one point?

by Anonymousreply 198July 9, 2019 6:35 PM

R170 - the comments on the Daily Mail article about Meghan's diva demands are quite brutal. Almost all posters are negative and that's saying something for the DM.

by Anonymousreply 199July 9, 2019 6:37 PM

Didn't Markle's first husband receive divorce papers out of the clear blue? Basically, he was still in love with her and thought the marriage was solid, only to be cast aside without so much as a second thought?

by Anonymousreply 200July 9, 2019 6:37 PM

R200 - She wasn't brave enough to face him in person so she also sent back her ring by envelope. The very definition of "a cowardly act".

by Anonymousreply 201July 9, 2019 6:39 PM

Wow R201. F*cking brutal!!

If she can do that to him Harry....if she can abandon her own father Harry.....

by Anonymousreply 202July 9, 2019 6:41 PM

The Queen's ring. Swipe for photos and info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203July 9, 2019 7:49 PM

Two cute photos of the young Charles and Anne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 9, 2019 7:50 PM

R203 I don’t love that ring, to be honest. I’ll take Wallis’s. Or the Queen Mother’s big pearl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 9, 2019 7:59 PM

R203 - It's a beautiful ring, and the Art Deco style bracelet Philip gave her as a wedding present made from other of his mother's jewels was also beautiful. It is a mark of special favour that the Queen has allowed Kate to wear the bracelet.

by Anonymousreply 206July 9, 2019 8:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 9, 2019 9:09 PM

R181 R183 - CDAN prints bullshit all the time, anything anyone sends him if he thinks it will get clicks.

I'm often tempted to send in something outrageous, e.g., "Inside sources reveal that the upper tiers of this famous family are beginning to map out a strategy to ease out this former alliterate actress and the A-list hubby that put her on the world's map. Will she go quietly? Not likely."

And see if CDAN prints it.

by Anonymousreply 208July 9, 2019 9:12 PM

Doria wore Oscar de la Renta to her grandson's christening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 9, 2019 9:17 PM

R209 - Doubtless paid for by Harry.

by Anonymousreply 210July 9, 2019 9:21 PM

R210 and therefore paid by the British taxpayer.

by Anonymousreply 211July 9, 2019 9:29 PM

azuresky2011's profile picture azuresky2011 Goes to laundromat by day, wears Oscar de la Renta by night. Yeah, thay makes total sense. 12mReply

nolongeramused Her favorite? Upgraded from Walmart at British taxpayers expense. No way in the world she could afford that outfit. 6m1 likeReply

by Anonymousreply 212July 9, 2019 10:07 PM

Lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 9, 2019 10:30 PM

How can she have such high-priced PR people and end up building such a toxic brand?

by Anonymousreply 214July 9, 2019 10:35 PM

Bea and Edo spotted out heading to Annabel's in London. Bea looks better than usual, in a short black dress and, for once, instead of her chunky shoes, in a pair of black suede open back T-strap pumps. It looks as if she's lost some weight, which has done her figure some favours but her face looks a bit gaunt.

The effect is to make her look more likd an unfortunate role model - Cristina Onassis. Edo as always has Bad Lot written all over him.

Oh, Bea, you silly woman.

by Anonymousreply 215July 9, 2019 10:36 PM

^*like

by Anonymousreply 216July 9, 2019 10:37 PM

Re the IG post at R190, has Meghan ever appeared on the red carpet for a movie?

by Anonymousreply 217July 9, 2019 10:37 PM

R215, Pictures linked for your post. Does Bea's gentleman friend currently work? What does he do for a living?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218July 9, 2019 10:41 PM

R218 - Thanks - but the full body photos are old. Turn to DM for current photo referred to in my post. Sorry, I haven't figured out how to post links.

by Anonymousreply 219July 9, 2019 10:44 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that Bea isn't that bad-looking? She had pretty eyes, glossy red hair and a nice complexion. When she's down to weight she's got a decent figure. Her styling has been tragic at times but that can be fixed by finding the right person to dress and style her.

by Anonymousreply 220July 9, 2019 10:53 PM

R220 - I wouldn't say you're alone. Several of us have pointed out her nice skin and hair and that when dressed properly, she looks decent. But her problem is that her use of eye makeup makes her "pop-eyes" look vampiric and she is seldom dressed decently. She's never learned to work with what she has and downplay her flaws.

by Anonymousreply 221July 9, 2019 10:56 PM

I think she’s holding a rubber doll. HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT BABY ACTUALLY MOVE???

by Anonymousreply 222July 9, 2019 10:56 PM

The royal family is giving Magic Marker enough rope to hang herself. Obviously after 1,000 years they excel at the long game. The gray suits are rubbing their hands with glee over the christening, Wimbledon and Vogue debacles. It’ll be a pure shitshow at the Lion King event if she’s there.

And no bitches no matter how cute some of you think your jokes are (do much better) the public has not seen the baby move.

Suckers are born every day and if not for them MM wouldn’t be where she is today.

by Anonymousreply 223July 9, 2019 11:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 9, 2019 11:09 PM

Those two have been hitting the self-tanner and some variety of appetite suppressants (ahem).

by Anonymousreply 225July 9, 2019 11:12 PM

R223, Love your post. Do you think there's actually a live Baby Archie somewhere? Do you think the surrogate rumors were fraudulent? Obviously MM faked her pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 226July 9, 2019 11:14 PM

R224, R223, Bea does look much better in those pictures. However she's got to learn that clothes designed for super thin model-types don't work on those of us who have significant breasts & hips no matter what we weigh. Multiple horizontal lines are a no-no. Would love to see Bea in a coat dress style. Or even a lengthening V-neckline.

by Anonymousreply 227July 9, 2019 11:17 PM

Bea would have made a perfect Gibson Girl back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 228July 9, 2019 11:24 PM

Oh my, after reading this thread I’m liking MM less and less. What a cunt. Team Kate!

And R160, isn't Diana still the most beloved of them all?

by Anonymousreply 229July 9, 2019 11:53 PM

R222 Has it occurred to you that if she were holding a doll on that sofa the rest of the BRF might have noticed, and that if they did and let it go, they are perpetrating a fraud of such magnitude on the taxpayers who just paid to renovate the little rubber doll's home that it would be enough to get them all sent to the guillotine? And how about the staff at the FrogCott, you know, those nannies who didn't work out?

There is no NDA big enough to hold that news back, son.

Just sayin' . . .

by Anonymousreply 230July 10, 2019 12:28 AM

R230, BRF trained from birth to smile even when they don't feel like doing so were clearly communicating their objections in that formal picture as opposed to that of Louie's Christening.

Nannies were hired who were extremely passive and obedient to the BRF. They wouldn't have dared to speak up under any circumstances.

Daily Mail et al have suddenly been posting many articles totally dissing MM and allowing unrestricted negative comments. Clear signal from the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 231July 10, 2019 12:35 AM

R223 - You're giving the BRF too much credit. They are good at survival but helpless at prevention, to paraphrase a medical term. And the "Vogue" shitstorm hasn't even hit yet, and it may not: it's unlikely she would be doing it if the Palace PR operation hadn't given her a green light. Even Meghan doesn't have balls that big. The reaction to what she puts out there, of course, is yet to be seen.

In other words, I'll believe it when I see it. They've shot their wad: Frogmore Cottage as an "official residence", no title for their kids, cold shoulders from the family, which they can shrug off, and frequent deployment to climes below the equator. That's about it.

The only clubs left in their arsenal are financial (Charles cuts down his household supplement, which he will not do) or limiting her access to the "wardrobe fund" to an amount so low that she has to resort to Miss Ellen's potieres, which they won't do.

The only way she gets really whacked is if a divorce occurs before she becomes a UK citizen and they tell her she can kiss that title goodbye - not only not an HRH, but no "Meghan, Duchess of Sussex" like Diana and Fergie, either, and give her the same sort of pay-off Fergie got.

And for that to happen, Harry has to want a divorce. And he doesn't.

They're going to do just what they did with Diana and Fergie: rub along ignoring as much as they can, until some crisis gives them the leverage they need. If that doesn't happen, the Harkle Show will just go on until they're so passe and middle-aged no one cares any longer.

by Anonymousreply 232July 10, 2019 12:42 AM

R231 - You're deluded. If the nannies who left in a huff were that passive, they wouldn't have left.

And you're still not answering the question: why would the BRF tolerate a fraud of such magnitude on their own subjects? To save Harry embarrassment?

They'd have called the solicitors and MI6 in already - it would have been the perfect excuse to get rid of her. It makes, as always, no sense whatsoever. And no one saw the Cambridge babies move, cry, or squirm until they were quite a bit older, too.

Yeah, they had phony smiles on their faces. They hate her and they hate Harry for bringing her in, but Harry's their own and they'll grin and bear it till the end of the chapter.

And the Palace doesn't tell the DM what to print and what not to print. They can't. They wish they could, but they can't.

It's an ill wind that will blow Meghan Markle good for a few years to come.

by Anonymousreply 233July 10, 2019 12:48 AM

R189 Andy is looking magnificent!

by Anonymousreply 234July 10, 2019 12:53 AM

Do NOT number these threads or they will be made subscription only like the BRF, Sam Heughan, 1d, EastEnders, Richard Madden and other numbered threads.

Just give a slightly different title to each.

by Anonymousreply 235July 10, 2019 12:56 AM

R234 - We'll see how magnificent he looks as the Epstein case unfolds.

by Anonymousreply 236July 10, 2019 12:56 AM

Those are definitely some of the best shoes Bea has ever worn. The dress is so-so but better than that velvet belted horror she wore with the chunky shoes a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 237July 10, 2019 1:06 AM

If Andrew is permitted to cling to his mother to try and shield him from what’s going to come out, it will be like the Sandusky/Paterno mess.

by Anonymousreply 238July 10, 2019 1:06 AM

Andy will be fine, we all know why the Epstein case is back and it's nothing to do with Andrew, they have bigger fish to fry.

by Anonymousreply 239July 10, 2019 1:12 AM

Why are Archie's eyes abnormal? The inner corner is entirely missing.

by Anonymousreply 240July 10, 2019 1:13 AM

R240 oh here they are right on cue, the secret MM fans who are trying to derail another thread with something is wrong with Archie.

Archie is a bit homely that's the end of it, obviously you've never seen more than one baby in your life unlike me so bye now!

by Anonymousreply 241July 10, 2019 1:19 AM

I really don’t think they’re secret MM fans, r241. They’re Skippies, through and through.

by Anonymousreply 242July 10, 2019 1:22 AM

Harry was a homely baby too, those Mountbatten genes aren't the greatest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 10, 2019 1:22 AM

Good advice on not numbering threads.

by Anonymousreply 244July 10, 2019 1:25 AM

R242 Maybe some, though when I've ignored their comments other MM crazy fan comments have disappeared too. Silly Stans are trying new ways to get the threads shut down

by Anonymousreply 245July 10, 2019 1:25 AM

Andrew is/will be collateral damage in Epstein case.

by Anonymousreply 246July 10, 2019 1:27 AM

The people trying to peddle conspiracy theories about the baby are the same posters trying to peddle conspiracy theories about the adults (fake pregnancy, Danja Zone crap, the family picture was photoshopped, Sara Latham is reading DL), etc. It may even just be one nutty person.

by Anonymousreply 247July 10, 2019 1:27 AM

Archie has a good, strong face - full, wide lips (the upper lip is the exact same shape as Meghans, with a pronounced Cupid's Bow), large dark eyes. Biracial kids are often stronger, taller and bigger. He will be a strapping lad, handsome and tall with olive skin that tans very easily.

by Anonymousreply 248July 10, 2019 1:29 AM

R246 No he won't, yes he was friends with him and that taints him but he isn't the one they are after in all this.

by Anonymousreply 249July 10, 2019 1:30 AM

'The people trying to peddle conspiracy theories about the baby are the same posters trying to peddle conspiracy theories about the adults (fake pregnancy, Danja Zone crap, the family picture was photoshopped, Sara Latham is reading DL), etc. It may even just be one nutty person. '

It's about three people who use different logins to upvote their posts. They are probably seasoned CTers who also blog about false flags, Larry, Robsten, Cumberbatch etc.

by Anonymousreply 250July 10, 2019 1:31 AM

R246, could he be extradited? I think that would be unprecedented.

by Anonymousreply 251July 10, 2019 1:31 AM

William has the better Windsor genes mixed with Spencer ones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252July 10, 2019 1:32 AM

I can't speak for anyone else, nut allergies or otherwise. I just want to know what's up with Archie's eyes and eyelids. In the published photo they are missing the inner corner. You know - the place where tears come from? Why doesn't Archie have those?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 10, 2019 1:32 AM

R258, the structure of his eyes is partially buried in fat because he's only two months old. Charlotte and George were the same, as are most babies. The eyes will become more prominent as the newborn fat falls away.

by Anonymousreply 254July 10, 2019 1:34 AM

R252 - William is definitely better looking. He's also apparently more stable emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 255July 10, 2019 1:34 AM

R253, I still think Archie's hand in that picture looks very unusual, as other online posters have questioned if it's really a foot.

by Anonymousreply 256July 10, 2019 1:35 AM

Definition of Collateral Damage, r249.

R246

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257July 10, 2019 1:35 AM

Willliam went bald in his mid 20s. His skull is an odd shape, not round but narrower at the forehead than it is at his chin, so he immediately looked ten years older than Harry and much uglier.

by Anonymousreply 258July 10, 2019 1:37 AM

R256, again it's a fat baby hand curled over.

You sound cretinous when you make these weird photocopy claims. I guess Joey Deacon was your father.

by Anonymousreply 259July 10, 2019 1:38 AM

[quote] And no one saw the Cambridge babies move, cry, or squirm until they were quite a bit older, too.

This is not true.

Watch the videos of Will and Kate with Kate holding their new born baby on the hospital steps.

On at least 2 of the clips you can clearly see the baby moving its arms about outside of the blanket.

by Anonymousreply 260July 10, 2019 1:38 AM

R254, No that's not it. It's not baby fat. The inner corner of Archie's eyes is entirely missing. There are no photos of George or Charlotte with extra eyelid folds that obscure a portion of their eyes. None. In fact, there are no photos of any royal babies with extra eyelid folds that cover up their eyes - not at birth, and certainly not several months later at their Christening.

It looks odd. There are zero pics of healthy babies with that weird eyelid problem like Archie.

by Anonymousreply 261July 10, 2019 1:41 AM

R260, Archie moved in the video at Windsor Castle, aged two days. You know he moved, because your cabal immediately declared that 'Harry pressed the baby's arm where there was a secret lever which made his face move'. Remember that, ugly CT-er?

What a septic mush of delusion your front cortex is. I would hate to have a brain as susceptible as yours.

by Anonymousreply 262July 10, 2019 1:43 AM

Stop. Just stop, r261. They probably photoshopped it because the kid was crying. Like babies do. Geez we’re going to discuss this for 10 more threads, I know it.

by Anonymousreply 263July 10, 2019 1:44 AM

R249. Other than Epstein, who are they after in the Epstein case?

by Anonymousreply 264July 10, 2019 1:44 AM

I wish this conspiracy poster would get openly named like the nasty commenters the Daily Mail called out. What would their friends and family think to know they were trying to spread health rumors about a newborn baby online?

by Anonymousreply 265July 10, 2019 1:45 AM

All the pics of Meghan and Harry as a baby show their deep set eyes. The kid is lucky to have such big eyes considering his parents. Maybe he got the large eye gene from Diana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 10, 2019 1:46 AM

R263, Why would the Sussex's photoshop their own baby photo?

by Anonymousreply 267July 10, 2019 1:48 AM

R265, a lot of the same people who post here post rabidly on the DM as well, and have had their accounts with the DM closed. They reported it here, all bitter because they didn't understand why they'd be censured when they were just 'not accepting what we are shown' (the mantra of all despicable CT-ers).

by Anonymousreply 268July 10, 2019 1:49 AM

R267, like the post kid was probably crying, like all kids do. They didn’t want the damn photo showing a crying kid. And I don’t know they photoshopped it, just pointing out the absurdity of a comment about the kid’s eyelid.

by Anonymousreply 269July 10, 2019 1:51 AM

^ “like the post said, the kid...”

by Anonymousreply 270July 10, 2019 1:52 AM

The tear ducts are hidden because the eyes are deep set, like Meghan's and like Harry's eyes were, especially as children. Their eyes look almost like holes in their heads.

by Anonymousreply 271July 10, 2019 1:53 AM

R266, I don't think we're describing the same phenomenon. Archie's eyes don't look like they're unusually sized or particularly deep set. They don't look puffy and swollen from crying, either. They do look they have an extra eyelid. There are no photos of Harry with a missing/covered inner eye corner. It's a common feature among Asian babies, but Archie isn't Asian.

by Anonymousreply 272July 10, 2019 1:55 AM

Don’t feed the trolls @ r272.

Ok r272, the baby is a fake alien doll. Now go and play in traffic.

by Anonymousreply 273July 10, 2019 1:57 AM

IDEA! Baby-fixated posters START YOUR OWN THREAD.

by Anonymousreply 274July 10, 2019 2:03 AM

R273: so hostile! My goodness! What's the matter with you? It's a simple and reasonable question.

A simple and reasonable response isn't "Go Away!"

by Anonymousreply 275July 10, 2019 2:10 AM

R274, Isn't the actual title of this thread "Little Archie Christening Photo Part 2"?

What other thread would you expect "Baby-fixated posters" to join, if not this one?

by Anonymousreply 276July 10, 2019 2:12 AM

I like the dish and gossip about Markle. Don't care for her. However, I cannot get into this debate about inset eyes, no tear ducts, lower ears, Down Symdrome. I will let the doctor's decide that if that were to unfortunately be true...and not a bunch of gossipy queens (of which I can be one) who have no medical knowledge except for looking at a christening photo.

by Anonymousreply 277July 10, 2019 2:14 AM

We've been through the same shite with Prince Louis when he was a baby and now look on the BP balcony for the TTC, the happiest cutest baby I've seen in a long time.

Don't answer these losers who everyday try to derail the threads with stuff about the Yorks. Now there are going down the baby Archie has something wrong with him look at his eyes bullshit or even better he has a foot for a hand. These are MM fans who can't bear that there is still a forum left where people can legitimately criticise their plumpy idol.

by Anonymousreply 278July 10, 2019 2:27 AM

If Meghan is behaving like a delusional diva in public like that, think of how terrible she is in private to other people including staff. No wonder people with normal, functioning mental/ emotional health don't want anything to do with her, only people with similar toxic personalities. Makes you wonder how damaged Harry is himself that he'd want to consider marrying the horrible bitch.

On the topic of Archie's eyes, no he doesn't have Trisomy 21, believe me he doesn't look syndrome-y as we informally refer to babies/ kids we suspect of having chromosomal anomalies. Believe me, I've years of experience with neonatal patients, he does not look Downs-y (another way we describe suspected Trisomy 21 kids). Epicanthic folds are also normal variations of both Asiatic and non-Asiatic descents. Prince Harry had eyes that became more pronounced as beady and close-set once he was past baby/ toddler years. He doesn't have pronounced eyelids now, and I suspect that Archie takes after Harry in that regard as the following link of Harry growing up shows. Archie has Harry's eyes just not as close-set, however Archie also seems to have inherited Meghan's slightly crossed left eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 10, 2019 2:37 AM

R278 - funny that you mention Prince Louis. This is a good example of how you should be able to see the inner corner of a baby's eyelids - even if his face is puffy. Prince Louis's eyelids are normal. It's a different look from Archie's. What's going on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 10, 2019 2:40 AM

R278 - funny that you mention Prince Louis. This is a good example of how you should be able to see the inner corner of a baby's eyelids - even if his face is puffy. Prince Louis's eyelids are normal. It's a different look from Archie's. What's going on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281July 10, 2019 2:40 AM

R279 Harry's hair was more strawberry blonde as a child, it is redder now, what's left of it.

William was definitely the better looking child but Harry was cute.

by Anonymousreply 282July 10, 2019 3:18 AM

Harry got his father's ears and its a shame they both got the hair loss gene. Look at the lovely hair they both had.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 10, 2019 3:23 AM

R283, Yeah "had" past tense. It's such a pity. They were attractive boys - especially William. He was gorgeous as a young man. The hair loss must come from their father - such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 284July 10, 2019 3:29 AM

He really looks like his mother when he had hair, he was such a teenage heartthrob especially in the US and Canada, always makes me wonder did MM have a secret crush on him during her teenage years.

He lost his hair when he was so young and it made him look middle aged, now that his is approaching 40 he is starting to look hot again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285July 10, 2019 3:35 AM

What's the threshold for balding where you get to look hot again? It's definitely a thing, but hard to definite. Does it have to do with age? Or attitude? Yul Brynner was hot. Captain Picard was hot. Balder William is getting hot (as opposed to balding William).

This could be its own thread. How to bald hotly (or how to hotly bald).

by Anonymousreply 286July 10, 2019 3:43 AM

Who let R281 out of the institution?

by Anonymousreply 287July 10, 2019 3:53 AM

R287 Hopefully the will be medicated and put back in their restraints

by Anonymousreply 288July 10, 2019 4:06 AM

Will looking hot again has to do with confidence that comes with age. When young men go bald in their 20s, they go through a self-conscious period and they're often not as internally confident as their peers. Some develop other aspects of physicality to compensate for hair loss, such as keeping fit and doing sports. However, once they become comfortable in their own skin (hair or not) they develop the confidence that goes with age IF they're emotionally well-adjusted. By late 30s usually these men have had time to process and come to terms with hair loss, as in it's no longer as big of a deal in life all things considered. So the wisdom that comes with age has a lot to do with it if the man is well-adjusted.

Will has always been the more attractive brother, he has more handsome facial features than Harry, that's for sure. Harry was an ungainly child who looked like that ugly bully kid in The Christmas Story. William looked so much like Diana when he was a child.

by Anonymousreply 289July 10, 2019 4:17 AM

R220, nope, you’re not alone. I’ve often posted here that I think she’s quite attractive. She’s obviously not a classic beauty, but with her big eyes and her nice face shape, she’s got something.

by Anonymousreply 290July 10, 2019 6:04 AM

Meghan is photogenic with a pretty profile and good facial bone structure. Harry looks much better without a full ginger beard.

by Anonymousreply 291July 10, 2019 6:08 AM

'Now there are going down the baby Archie has something wrong with him look at his eyes bullshit or even better he has a foot for a hand. These are MM fans who can't bear that there is still a forum left where people can legitimately criticise their plumpy idol.'

Why the hell would Megan stans be suggesting that Archie is artificial, a surrogate, an alien etc? Did you finish school?

by Anonymousreply 292July 10, 2019 7:12 AM

R292 It's trolling 2.0.

You impersonate the opponents to discredit them then you can claim they're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 293July 10, 2019 7:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294July 10, 2019 7:16 AM

Trolldar show that the poster ranting about Archie's eyes/Downs/moonbumps/being a nurse has been on here for months. These batshit theories are all over other sites so they are definitely not the thread's 1/2 Meg supporters.

by Anonymousreply 295July 10, 2019 7:29 AM

I'm not going to comment on the baby, that's not my territory.

But there is some awful photoshop in that photo.

I mean, look at her hair. It's like a piece of Lego. Or like an Action Man Doll's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 10, 2019 7:37 AM

I guess she wasn't offered the gig after all. Or the palace have put the kabosh on it.

"Meghan Markle will NOT become a Vogue columnist as sources claim she turned down offers".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297July 10, 2019 7:52 AM

I think they test the baby before it's born to see if it has down's syndrome. They stick a needle into the belly. If my memory serves. No way this is a disabled kid. Also it's quite possible that they had genetic testing or whatever they do these days, they can even pick the sex of the babies, make sure it's free of disorders etc.

by Anonymousreply 298July 10, 2019 7:54 AM

The 'shopped christening photo has raised a tsunami of speculation. How does she deal with the onslaught of negativity beside dolls and booze? Clearly, she's off the Adderall, for now, but I can't image she gets much rested sleep.

Didn't think the RF would allow her to do her SJW feminist routine for Vogue.

Where is her lovah boi, Markus Anderson?? Off the scene since the baby shower. She vibes more and has better chemistry with him than anyone. I'd watch their sex tape if one exists because he's a top and she's a bossy salad tossing bottom, of course, it'd be an MMF tape BUT if any tape is relaeased it would an MF porno with MM salad tossing, no coming back from that.

Why hasn't she been "papped" pushing Master Archie in a pram or with him on her lap in a park showing actual signs of life? That would humanize her and silent the doll-baby critics.

by Anonymousreply 299July 10, 2019 8:00 AM

Let's not, and say did.

by Anonymousreply 300July 10, 2019 8:08 AM

"While Meghan Markle whinges about Wimbledon photos the Queen, 93, gives a masterclass on how to behave in public"

Interesting headline from usually sycophantic Markle bum licker Emily Andrews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 10, 2019 8:15 AM

Megbots already hate Emily Andrews.

Her twitter gonna be funny.

by Anonymousreply 302July 10, 2019 8:19 AM

Haha. She co-hosts the podcast with the other arse licker Omid Scobie, but the megbots seem to love him.

Or have they turned on him , too?

by Anonymousreply 303July 10, 2019 8:23 AM

No they just complain (very) loudly because he's still working with her.

by Anonymousreply 304July 10, 2019 8:24 AM

Some of the Tweets, oh I can't hahahaha.

And while yr at it @byEmilyAndrews if you’ve a problem with Meghan’s security detail thinking on their feet trying to keep her safe from racist maniacs seeking any chance to physically harm her or worse, hv it out WITH THEM! SHAME ON nasties like u who deliberately stir up hatred

Oh and @byEmilyAndrews, M carries out royal duties just like tq, Meghan also has a background history of being charitable & doing REAL WORK w/out the benefit of a photo-op. Tell u what tho, try invading tq’s personal space & see how far u get (phone or no phone) u disingenuous pig

They're so obsessed with Princess Meghan that I'm certain Meghan is going to be the next Queen. HRH Meghan owns every single one of these pathetic reporters. She keeps their lights on and puts food on their tables. They should bow down to her for being so charitable 😩

Meghan is a new mother ffs do you cunnts of the evil🇬🇧 media want her dead or stricken w/ post natal depression you poisonous rat face of a bitch @byEmilyAndrews? It’s been nonstop bullying against Meghan even throughout her pregnancy. Then you go home and hug yr kids! #MONSTERS

by Anonymousreply 305July 10, 2019 8:36 AM

Lol

"If Meghan is harmed in any way, the Commonwealth countries composed of mostly people of color will rise up and it will be the end period. Without the Commonwealth countries, the royal family will be no more. The whole world will be ready to shut that royal family TF down."

by Anonymousreply 306July 10, 2019 8:39 AM

Nightmare! She was a nightmare!

If anyone really believes that the RF don't let gates be opened regarding the press, they same way that they shut gates, or that they don't get involved in a bit of mutual back-scratching, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307July 10, 2019 8:51 AM

The not they ^^^

by Anonymousreply 308July 10, 2019 8:51 AM

And I must stress, the original nightmare story was in The Times.

by Anonymousreply 309July 10, 2019 8:52 AM

'IT'S ALL ABOUT HER' Tatum O’Neal blasts Meghan Markle as ‘tacky’ after Wimbledon photo row

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310July 10, 2019 8:55 AM

Why are people on here so unintelligent?

The RF has zero control over The Sun. The paper is a powerful institution far above and beyond the Queen or the other hoes. They happily posted pics of Harry in Vegas and pregnant Fergie with her lover.

Yes, they'll post anti Meghan articles but if they get anything on William or Kate, that's fair game too.

by Anonymousreply 311July 10, 2019 9:05 AM

Why are people on here so unintelligent?

The RF has zero control over The Sun. The paper is a powerful institution far above and beyond the Queen or the other hoes. They happily posted pics of Harry in Vegas and pregnant Fergie with her lover.

Yes, they'll post anti Meghan articles but if they get anything on William or Kate, that's fair game too.

by Anonymousreply 312July 10, 2019 9:05 AM

The UK media knives are out. From the pro establishment, right of centre Telegraph: "It’s time Meghan was taught a well-known British phrase: ‘Get over yourself, love’."

by Anonymousreply 313July 10, 2019 9:06 AM

Meghan sells paper, people just enjoy dragging her.

Rags are not crazy, the clickbait is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 314July 10, 2019 9:20 AM

None of this means she's going to pack up and leave.

by Anonymousreply 315July 10, 2019 9:46 AM

I think she deeply doesn't care.

In her head she's just the victim of meanies from the Times journalists to the Wimbledon officials, they just don't get how awsome and free she is.

by Anonymousreply 316July 10, 2019 9:54 AM

"Without realising it, Meghan Markle has posed for a photo that highlights exactly why she is never going to last in the royal family."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317July 10, 2019 10:14 AM

[QUOTE] Magic Marker Is drunk on wine and power.

Is she also holding a golden cup filled with abominations?

by Anonymousreply 318July 10, 2019 10:50 AM

The Secret Sussex Christening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319July 10, 2019 11:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 10, 2019 11:34 AM

[quote]None of this means she's going to pack up and leave.

Of course not! She's got to pop out another sprog, find herself some very wealthy someone whom she believes is a rung or two up the exposure/fame ladder, and obtain a handsome divorce settlement from Dull Ginger. THEN she'll pack up and leave.

by Anonymousreply 321July 10, 2019 11:44 AM

It's all about the money, honey.

She's not in a position to go solo to the US with such a blemished media image trailing her from the UK.

The problem is, how does she hit those oligarchs up? She ain't no Naomi Campbell, for sure. How does she slide into anyone's personal space when she's under security 24/7?

How does a girl get a richer bit on the side when you are in MM's position? And hook that richer bit?

Plus, time ain't on her side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 10, 2019 11:55 AM

R322's pic - hahahahahaha, brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 323July 10, 2019 12:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324July 10, 2019 12:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325July 10, 2019 12:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326July 10, 2019 12:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327July 10, 2019 12:23 PM

Welp (not the Welp Troll, Troll Troll, just fyi), this just screams 'the palace shut her the fuck down and this is the spin:'

"But she turned down the opportunity, despite offers from both the US and UK version of the magazine.

A royal insider said: “Meghan is a huge fan of Vogue and a big supporter, but writing a column in her position just wouldn’t work.

“She is aware of her responsibilities as a member of the royal family.”"

Talk about flaccid PR. I feel genuinely sorry for whoever it is who has to provide narratives like this to the UK media on literally the same day as those photos of her surrounded by empty seats at Wimbledon are published around the world. There's no way Meghan or Vogue put the kibosh on this, it had to be the palace. Enninful and his Woke Brigade at UK Vogue would have been all over it, Wintour and her Kardashian-loving ass would have been all over it and Meghan herself? Is there anyone on this planet who thinks she wouldn't have leapt at the chance to write a longform word salad essay on her many charitable endeavours and causes and wokeness and how she doesn't read any of her own press no, never, in the pages of Vogue? Anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328July 10, 2019 12:29 PM

Lady Kitty Spencer at a Bulgari event in Italy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329July 10, 2019 12:35 PM

That image of her at Wimbledon, the one showing her marooned with her pals and bodyguards in a sea of empty seats, shows every sign of being a classic. Whatever Sarah Latham is being paid, it's not enough. The woman is probably on tranquilizers.

Remember our earlier discussion of "it's the look of the thing" and how most royals just get that? That photo is an absolute PR disaster. What the actual fuck was she thinking?

And the direct quotes from the anonymous All England Club official re: "It was a nightmare, she was a nightmare." ? Exquisite. mmmm. *kisses fingertips*

Speaking of, if anyone has the transcripts of the original Times article (The Sun and DM stories are both referencing that) and the Telegraph article quoted from above ("get over yourself, love") can you please post? And thank you to all those who have done so before, I always WW you!

by Anonymousreply 330July 10, 2019 12:36 PM

[quote] Charles visited a flight training center.

I hate when he puts his hands in his pockets. It looks terrible. Like something a kid who's never worn a suit would do

by Anonymousreply 331July 10, 2019 12:38 PM

I never believed that Vogue story the Daily Mail came up with

Half the things in the daily fail are complete bullshit and totally made up. They just put that out there to rile people up

They do that all the time. They'll post a picture of some celeb saying they look elegant, when they look like complete shit. People read that headline and immediately go and comment on it. It's click bait. So was the Vogue story

by Anonymousreply 332July 10, 2019 12:42 PM

A rare photo of Harry smoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 10, 2019 12:43 PM

Alexandra's wedding necklace is now worn by Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334July 10, 2019 12:48 PM

A video of King George and his family having a gay ole' time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335July 10, 2019 12:50 PM

R324, did you read the article? It's bullshit. It's pure daily fail made up garbage, for clicks and to just rile up people

[quote]'They absolutely want siblings for Archie, SO POSSIBLY we will have a pregnancy announcement for Meghan and Harry sometime next year.'

"So possibly" , a lot could happen

Of course if they want another kid it will have to be soon (she's not getting any younger), but next year is okay. It's not like it's next month. And the person who said this is No one. Just "an anonymous friend of theirs". That means no one.

Even the royal reporter Katie Nicholl said: 'I think it's probably a little premature to be speaking about a second baby.

by Anonymousreply 336July 10, 2019 12:52 PM

Lovely photos of the Queen's birth family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337July 10, 2019 12:53 PM

With you on that R328.

She cannot represent the BRF and write a bloody monthly column.

She's a self serving crank, and it's obviously the palace who have put the knockers on it.

Watch her strike out , now, like a child, through her PR.

by Anonymousreply 338July 10, 2019 12:55 PM

Photos of the Queen in a 1953 Star Weekly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 10, 2019 12:55 PM

Woke UK Vogue Editor practically confirmed it not long ago, poster upthread.

I wonder whether her guest editor spot has got the kibosh, too? Those Froggy Hollow pics would have to be taking place now, if not sooner. In fact sooner, for September issue..

by Anonymousreply 340July 10, 2019 1:02 PM

The great Maya Angelou said “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time,”. Well, Meghan has shown us who she is time and time again, giving us glaring, fucking clues starting with mean girl stunt at Bea’s wedding. Now her delusional narcissism on full public display at Wimbledon, even Meghan’s sympathizers must realize what horrible optics, accompanied by confirmed behavior, that day had provided as evidence that she’s a grade-A narcissistic bitch. Where are the “haters hate Meghan because they’re racists” cunts now? Crickets. How can anyone defend her behavior at Wimbledon? Her behavior supports a pattern of being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 341July 10, 2019 1:03 PM

Here you go R330.

WIMBLEDON Meghan falls foul of All England etiquette by wearing jeans to Wimbledon

The Duchess of Sussex may be learning that it is harder than she expected to separate her public duties from her private life. Especially when you try to do it at one of the showpiece events of the British summer.

Meghan has ruffled feathers at the All England Club by wearing jeans in a members’ area while attending No 1 Court “in a private capacity” last week to watch her friend Serena Williams.

She was also accused of “self-regarding paranoia” after a royal bodyguard told tennis fans not to take pictures of her during her visit.

The wearing of denim is frowned upon in members’ areas at Wimbledon. One member of more than 30 years said: “She’s not allowed to wear jeans.”

Officials also complained that organising the visit had been difficult.

The match was being played in a stadium with a capacity of 12,345 and broadcast live on the BBC. An All England Club source said: “She wanted to come incognito but there were problems. They couldn’t invite her into the royal box because she was wearing jeans but that didn’t really matter because all she wanted to do was come and watch Serena.

“Andy Murray was on Court 1 afterwards and it was a massive faux pas not to watch a Brit when she is signed up to the royal family.”

One official involved in organising the visit said: “It was a nightmare, she was a nightmare.”

The All England Club said: “Any suggestion that the duchess’s visit was anything other than a privilege for the club is categorically not the view of the club and she is always welcome to attend the championships.” (cont)

by Anonymousreply 342July 10, 2019 1:04 PM

(cont) A palace source said she had only planned to watch her friend play on No 1 Court and had no intention of going to the royal box on Centre Court.

Sally Jones, 64, a media consultant sitting in the same row as the royal visitor, said that a man had tapped her on the shoulder and asked her not to use her phone to photograph the duchess, even though Ms Jones said she had been zooming in on Serena Williams.

A royal protection officer told her: “Would you not take photographs of the Duchess? She’s here in a private capacity.” Ms Jones said she had not even noticed Meghan, who attended the match with her friends Genevieve Hillis and Lindsay Roth. “I think this royal protection officer was quite embarrassed,” Ms Jones told The Daily Telegraph.

“He appeared a bit mystified as to why he was being asked to make such a request. I told him it was bonkers and that even if I had been trying to snap the duchess, I’d have got a blurry picture of her right ear. Apart from anything else, there were hundreds of people clicking away. I said to him, ‘Have you thought about having a word with any of those television cameras?’ He looked a little uncomfortable.”

She added that the request amounted to “puzzlingly random control freakery” that was in contrast to her experience of the royal family expecting to be photographed by their fans in public. “It saddens me that they are weakening their impact through this behaviour,” she said. “It makes them look silly. It’s childish and takes us for fools.”

The request came days after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were criticised for refusing to publicly name the godparents of their son Archie, the seventh in line to the throne, and denying entry to the media to witness the arrival of guests to the christening. (cont)

by Anonymousreply 343July 10, 2019 1:05 PM

(cont) The Duchess of Cambridge, who is patron of the All England Club, visited Wimbledon last week to watch Harriet Dart, the young British player, face Christina McHale on Court 14. She watched the first set then moved to the royal box on Centre Court.

A palace source said: “It is not unusual for people accompanying members of the royal family at private, or public, engagements to ask members of the public not to take photographs. This is to enable members of the royal family to properly engage with people and events.”

• Wimbledon is using anti-drone technology to stop protesters disrupting play, similar to that used at Gatwick airport over Christmas after about 1,000 flights were cancelled or diverted. Extinction Rebellion, the climate change protest group, is said to have plans to “wreak havoc” at Wimbledon over single-use plastics.

The club has reviewed its use of plastics and there will be 4,500 fewer plastic bags this year after it banned them as covers for newly strung rackets. Evian, the sponsor, has a 100 per cent recycled and recyclable water bottle and has increased the percentage of recycled content in food and drink packaging.

Superintendent Jo Edwards, of the Metropolitan Police, who is in charge of security at the championships, told the Evening Standard there were measures to “detect or disrupt” drones. She said: “We will brief our staff to look for anyone who is flying a drone.”

by Anonymousreply 344July 10, 2019 1:07 PM

I find it interesting that Penny Junor has spoken out in the Times about them.

by Anonymousreply 345July 10, 2019 1:17 PM

R345 - the same Penny Junor who kisses Charles' ass all the time?

by Anonymousreply 346July 10, 2019 1:21 PM

R322, Maybe some of her celeb BFF can hook her up with a richer man. Amal Clooney must know some pap seeking choices. Soho House Markus? Jeffrey Epstein's Russian "marriage broker" matched up Irina with Cristiano Reynaldo. Aren't all of these contract relationships?

by Anonymousreply 347July 10, 2019 1:26 PM

Yes, R346. About them acting like A-list celebrities instead of royals.

by Anonymousreply 348July 10, 2019 1:28 PM

Thank you so much R342 - R344 AKA The Times Troll. Much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 349July 10, 2019 2:12 PM

Goddamnit.

by Anonymousreply 350July 10, 2019 2:13 PM

Camilla at the tennis today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351July 10, 2019 2:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 10, 2019 2:30 PM

2nd baby? Are they even fucking yet?? How soon after birth can a woman fuck? Her hole and insides must be loose and all stretched out.

by Anonymousreply 353July 10, 2019 2:31 PM

Have been thinking about the way the Terrible Horrible No Good Trolls on this thread force us into constricting boxes and disallow expression of our true selves. Now, I'm not to be stuffed into the CT Troll Box. She had a baby, it was genetically the child of herself and her husband, she carried and birthed it, the RF are not secret lizards, Sussex baby isn't made of silicon etc.

BUT. You guys, that exif data is susssssss(ex?). It's real, too. Multiple people have pulled it off the original photo. And the "British dates" thing isn't an excuse (and if it is, the RF are time travelers who traveled forward into August 2019 to take a christening photo). That said, I fail to see how a photo being heavily manipulated confirms a baby is made of plastic, not flesh. The most reasonable explanation for this is that the photo was taken on the day of the presentation at Windsor and then Harry, Meg and Archie were photographed and 'shopped in to the original on the day of the christening (exif data confirms that as the "Modify Date"). The reasoning behind this could be as simple as timing convenience, i.e. everyone being there at the same time, and if I had to guess I might speculate that Doria did not return to the UK for the christening and they needed to get a family (i.e. christening) photo when she was in country. Or same story with different people (Diana's sisters, maybe?).

The exif data is a problem. It definitively places that photograph as originally taken on May 8, 2019. I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not the tabs will pick this up (it's all over the gossip boards and I don't think it's absurd conspiracy thinking to believe the tabs keep a half an eye on internet goss), because if it's true it means a bunch of other BRF ppl, including Charles, Will and Kate, went along with it. Not objectively a huge deal but the press could definitely spin it negatively.

And lastly to the meanies, yes I live in a windowless basement, yes I, my mother and all our ancestors were/are extremely fat and yes, I am as I type this covered in a thin film of Cheeto dust and Victoria's Secret body mist from 2003.

by Anonymousreply 354July 10, 2019 2:35 PM

The Club said this, the organiser said that, Princess Diana's former bodyguard said the other, Dickie Arbiter weighed in, Allison Pearson of the DT weighed in . . . the bottom line is not the varied opinions, it's that Meghan can't seem to do anything without creating days of stories and drama about things that should have been yesterday's news 24 hours later. Kate showed up, did the necessary, and then disappeared. A bit of discussion about whatever she wore, and then quietly retreats without having caused ripples.

Meghan is like itching powder poured down the collar of the BRF. She's been on maternity leave since March, and despite that, we have had: the secrecy birth stories for days, the Meghan on the Balcony Being Snapped at by Harry stories, the secret christening/godparents/sceduling around the Queen stories, and now, the Wimbledon Diva stories.

That's quite a bit of coverage for a woman who has appeared in public only three times since she went on maternity leave four months ago, as she really didn't appear in public for the christening, she only released photographs.

by Anonymousreply 355July 10, 2019 2:37 PM

R353 Not only loose and stretched out but exceedingly tender/painful after the three and a half kilo kid's slow trek down her twat to the light of day. Takes a few months until they can get back to it.

by Anonymousreply 356July 10, 2019 2:40 PM

wait, the christening photo was doctored? I totally missed this story.

by Anonymousreply 357July 10, 2019 2:43 PM

I notice that Meghan and Kate and their kids aren't interacting, at least in the photos I saw at the polo today. Archie looks very light-skinned, Meghan must be thrilled at her little white baby. She's really pulled off what she's always wanted, hasn't she? Upper echelons of white privilege, a high-end white husband, white kids, and white hair (or an approximation thereof).

And before the SJW PC Brigade jumps down my throat - this is a woman who put "white" on her acting CV, has never in her life had a relationship with a man of colour, narrowed her nose, straightened her hair, and is on her second white husband.

by Anonymousreply 358July 10, 2019 2:58 PM

Christ I thought I was done with work today but it looks like my job at the Gossip Factory has added an extra shift. Lol, this family is the gift that just keeps on giving.

It looks like those DM photos are the very first ones they snapped but I have to say, do any other olds remember HM Gwyneth making a to-do about the way she carried her daughter when she was an infant? There was some extra pretentious (even for Gwyn) blather about the posture of the infant against the mother's body/breasts etc. and I swear to fuck it looks like Megs is doing the same thing with Archie (who is as the poster above mentioned, quite white).

We'll have to wait and see but I do wonder how forceful the grey men were looking at the last few days of press and ordering Will/Kate/Haz/Meg to show the fuck up to the polo, adorably distracting children in tow, and make a goddamn show of not wanting to set each other on fire.

Will Kate do her diplomatic thing and allow herself to be photographed smiling politely whilst interacting with La Markle? Will...you guys...will one of them be photographed TOUCHING OR HOLDING THE OTHER'S CHILD?! *gets on knees* Please Gossip Gods, please.

by Anonymousreply 359July 10, 2019 3:20 PM

That's a two month old? I didn't realize they are so hefty. That's the Markle genes for ya.

by Anonymousreply 360July 10, 2019 3:23 PM

It's hard to relate to anyone who doesn't like black dick.

by Anonymousreply 361July 10, 2019 3:24 PM

I thought Meghan was on maternity leave.

So that only applies to official royal duties? She can attention-whore for the cameras but not follow protocol because she’s “off duty”?

by Anonymousreply 362July 10, 2019 3:28 PM

baby doesn't have much hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363July 10, 2019 3:31 PM

Queen absent. Archie not given royal title. Frogmore cottage 25 or so miles from the castle. Getting shipped off to Africa, is that so they will be out of the royals hair?

by Anonymousreply 364July 10, 2019 3:31 PM

another picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365July 10, 2019 3:31 PM

Called it. She's out with Master Archie at Polo. About damn time she is showing a real live wriggling baby all the cloak and dagger bullshit was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 366July 10, 2019 3:32 PM

wow, she got a tan. In England where it's raining and cloudy all the time...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 10, 2019 3:33 PM

She looks as though she’s never held a baby before in her life. Very awkward.

I have a friend who is on her third child and still hasn’t managed to look natural holding a baby. She was feeding the latest with a bottle and holding it at the wrong angle so he was just sucking air from the bottle. A male friend pointed out that she needed to tilt the bottle so the formula would flow down with gravity into the nipple part.

by Anonymousreply 368July 10, 2019 3:33 PM

wow, doesn't look like she knows how to hold on to the baby.

Bet the nannies were doing all the work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369July 10, 2019 3:34 PM

she's wearing a shapeless ugly frock.

by Anonymousreply 370July 10, 2019 3:35 PM

she doesn't look comfortable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371July 10, 2019 3:35 PM

brothers playing polo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372July 10, 2019 3:36 PM

she doesn't look like the hands on mom her friends claim she was gonna be. she looks clueless.

by Anonymousreply 373July 10, 2019 3:38 PM

R367, I thought she looked a bit tan, too. Now we must shut up before we are called “racist”.

She also looks swollen in the belly. That should have gone down already.

by Anonymousreply 374July 10, 2019 3:41 PM

I see Kate and Meghan are taking one for the team, being seen out together for the first time with their children.

The Palace is so predictable.

by Anonymousreply 375July 10, 2019 3:51 PM

This is obviously the only move the Palace/Sussex PR can make - and it's the right one. Someone on Lipstick Alley posted the two 7-8 minute long segments from the UK morning shows (today) and both feature the woman who was told not to take pics of Meg at Wimbledon and both are directly critical of Meghan. Even the woman who usually argues with Piers admit this was a bad look. When you've got those terrible, anodyne breakfast shows after you, along with every tabloid and all but 1 broadsheet (Guardian still hasn't gone there but I kinda think its coming), you done fucked up. Clear next move? Whip out the babies at the polo, both families, have photographs taken of Meg and Kate in proximity to each other, the kids interacting etc. Children and babies are the ultimate PR weapon.

Louis is freakin' adorable. Looks like a total handful. I think the adjective "strapping" might fairly be applied.

by Anonymousreply 376July 10, 2019 3:59 PM

Obviously, she and Kate weren't interacting. Kate ignored her and George clearly has been told to keep his distance he's not going give Aunty Meg a hug it's like stay the F away from that mad lady. Yeh, she's dressing down for sympathy. Kate for the win.

by Anonymousreply 377July 10, 2019 4:05 PM

Yes, that baby-holding pose looks awkward, I doubt she can maintain it for very long as all the baby weight is carried by the arms. Better to hoist him higher so his head is resting on her shoulder. It feels much more natural.

by Anonymousreply 378July 10, 2019 4:14 PM

What the hell is going on under the khaki dress? She's fucking HUGE down there!

by Anonymousreply 379July 10, 2019 4:16 PM

Smeg wore jeans to Wimbledon? This year or are they talking about that visit before they were engaged?

by Anonymousreply 380July 10, 2019 4:35 PM

I actually like that khaki tent dress. You can tell by the shoulders and arms that it fits her properly, the way it was designed to (unlike much of her other clothing) and it looks chic. The last piece of hers I liked was that vintage black coat she wore the day before her baby $hower. Both are baggy but they are supposed to be that way.

by Anonymousreply 381July 10, 2019 4:44 PM

R380 Yesterday at Wimbledon.

by Anonymousreply 382July 10, 2019 4:49 PM

I like it too, R381. The colour also suits her. At the baseball and then at Wimbledon she's looked a little 'stuffed sausage' to me. Not having a go, I understand she's just had a baby, but this dress looks much more relaxed and natural than either of the two previous outfits.

R379 Honestly, I just think she gained a metric fuckton of weight, and that she has a pronounced apple shape. I've droned on about this before but check out the pics from Morocco. What was she then? 5 months? 6? And if you look at some of them she has already gained noticeable weight around her middle. Not just belly, but sides and back as well. She was noticeably lumpy under that dress, and again I don't mean belly.

She was all trussed up at the baseball and hiding it with the jacket at the tennis, but she's still very thick around the mid-section. One thing I will say is that, true to her apple shape, her arms look great/not at all fat. As others have speculated, I wonder if she'll even bother dieting down to her original size if they intend to have another baby, which I fully believe they do. If she can pop out another 1 or 2, she could leave the strict diet/possible tummy tuck etc. until after the last one.

by Anonymousreply 383July 10, 2019 5:08 PM

R369 she’s about to hand the baby off to someone who knows how to hold him. The nanny’s down on the ground to catch him when Meg lets go. She’s done holding him for the photo op.

by Anonymousreply 384July 10, 2019 5:12 PM

Just watched the video and checked out the photos on the DM. She looks... kind of awkward? Doesn't seem to be interacting with Kate (or anyone) and I dunno, just gives off an air of 'out of place'-ness. It's weird, she either looks smug as fuck or, every now and then, kind of lonely in a crowd, if that makes sense.

Kate once again not putting a single foot wrong at the polo today, looking naturally pretty/warm/maternal with her children.

I urge the Alpha Will Troll to check out the video at the DM link - Will looks sexy af riding that horse. Gaaaah.

by Anonymousreply 385July 10, 2019 5:13 PM

How is she nursing a baby while wearing that olive green tent?

by Anonymousreply 386July 10, 2019 5:14 PM

R253 it looks like that baby has TEETH! I know it’s just a bubble, kind of. It looks like teeth.

by Anonymousreply 387July 10, 2019 5:30 PM

Charles was in Sussex today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388July 10, 2019 5:45 PM

Swipe for photos of the Cambridge and Sussex family at a charity polo event today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389July 10, 2019 5:54 PM

A very strange way to hold a baby. Put him over your shoulder, woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 10, 2019 5:55 PM

Photos of George and Charlotte playing ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391July 10, 2019 5:56 PM

This is the way Meghan gets some positive press - be seen with baby. But what idiot takes a two-month-old to a polo match in the hot sun? Duh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392July 10, 2019 5:58 PM

Baby Louis is my favorite. What a firecracker! He's sucking his thumb again like he did on the balcony for the Trooping the Colour in June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393July 10, 2019 5:59 PM

George's facial features are sharpening out. He's not as cute as he was when he was younger. He's also growing up quickly. He'll probably be quite tall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394July 10, 2019 6:00 PM

Gosh Meghan put a hat on this baby.

by Anonymousreply 395July 10, 2019 6:01 PM

Photos of the Sussex family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396July 10, 2019 6:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 10, 2019 6:02 PM

I like Kate's pink summer dress. She's wearing her favorite wedges too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398July 10, 2019 6:03 PM

yes, babies become less cute as they get older. I know from watching my nieces and nephews. they were super adorable as babies and kids and now still in awkward stage as teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 399July 10, 2019 6:05 PM

Andrew is in Tottenham today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400July 10, 2019 6:05 PM

My favorite picture - Cool Shades Louis cracks me up! This kid has personality plus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401July 10, 2019 6:06 PM

The Queen awarded The Queen's Medal for Music to jazz musician Gary Crosby at Buckingham Palace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402July 10, 2019 6:09 PM

Jesus, Camilla. Lay off basking in the sun, will you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 10, 2019 6:11 PM

R395, I’m sure they were there for the requisite photos and then he went back into his crate.

If she’d been planning to hold him for any length of time, she’d have a Bjorn. Even newborns get heavy after a while.

by Anonymousreply 404July 10, 2019 6:12 PM

Meghan has had two months to get used to holding a baby. She really doesn't have a clue, does she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405July 10, 2019 6:14 PM

Louis seems like a handful but I think he's a hoot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406July 10, 2019 6:17 PM

I don't want to mommy shame but she doesn't look at ease with her son.

Time to ask Kate and nanny Maria.

by Anonymousreply 407July 10, 2019 6:17 PM

R405, not a maternal bone in her body.

For an actress, she’s not very good with props.

by Anonymousreply 408July 10, 2019 6:18 PM

Will & Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409July 10, 2019 6:18 PM

Remember when Doria was taking child-care classes?

by Anonymousreply 410July 10, 2019 6:19 PM

A kiss for Archie. I have a strange feeling she's looking at the camera behind those glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411July 10, 2019 6:20 PM

Will is a winner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412July 10, 2019 6:21 PM

A summary of Meghan's polo outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413July 10, 2019 6:22 PM

Charlotte is going to be tall too.

by Anonymousreply 414July 10, 2019 6:24 PM

It looks like Meghan has joined the Israeli army.

by Anonymousreply 415July 10, 2019 6:24 PM

They need to show everyone that they're so in love. They can't help themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 10, 2019 6:25 PM

If you were ever in doubt that these BRF threads were populated by stay at home moms, the last 50 or so comments will cure you of it.

by Anonymousreply 417July 10, 2019 6:26 PM

I can't keep up with the Fluctuating Duchess. Where has the nipped in Stella McCartney waist at the baseball gone?

This dress comes with a belt but she has chosen to leave it off.

She looks better than when she is pouring herself into tight shit. But I still can't get over the waist.

Now you see it, now you don't, TA DA !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 10, 2019 6:27 PM

I'm always a winner R412

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 10, 2019 6:29 PM

R412s photo made me wonder what he’s looking down at...

(And fuck off grammar Nazis. I know you’re not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition.)

by Anonymousreply 420July 10, 2019 6:32 PM

That’s a good dress for her. No snark. What shoes did she wear?

by Anonymousreply 421July 10, 2019 6:33 PM

Charlotte's dangling tendrils. Is George one of us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422July 10, 2019 6:39 PM

George has had a growth spurt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423July 10, 2019 6:41 PM

A great photo of the Cambridges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424July 10, 2019 6:42 PM

George and Charlotte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 10, 2019 6:43 PM

Had the same thoughts re: George and Charlotte are going to be tall, when viewing the photos from the polo today. They're both looking a little bean pole-y right now, in the way that tall kids often do.

by Anonymousreply 426July 10, 2019 6:44 PM

La Lottie Mignon wants to fly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427July 10, 2019 6:44 PM

Meg looks great in that dress--good colour and cut for her. Very LA mom.

For the second time this week she's channeling Michael Jackson; first the sunglasses/fedora look at Wimbledon, now a baby flopping around awkwardly for a photo op.

by Anonymousreply 428July 10, 2019 6:45 PM

George is beginning to get quite good-looking, I think. Just a bit worried about the chin situation--in some of today's pics it's looking on the weak side. Of course, that head of hair is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 429July 10, 2019 6:47 PM

The Duchesses have it down pat - they know how to be photographed together and carefully avoiding each other at the same time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430July 10, 2019 6:47 PM

^ to carefully avoid

by Anonymousreply 431July 10, 2019 6:48 PM

To hell with the actress, this guy is the STAR of the day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432July 10, 2019 6:51 PM

R432, agreed. He's already a better actor than the grifter bitch.

by Anonymousreply 433July 10, 2019 6:58 PM

Should Harry be worried about this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434July 10, 2019 6:58 PM

"What the hell is this and what do I do with it?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435July 10, 2019 7:00 PM

R434, is he kind?

(c) The Duchess of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 436July 10, 2019 7:00 PM

So the Sussex pair demand privacy but here is Duchess Yoko out in public with her baby? Is all the bad press the reason for this change? You can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 437July 10, 2019 7:10 PM

That Louis is going to be a rugby player when he grows up! LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438July 10, 2019 7:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439July 10, 2019 7:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440July 10, 2019 7:12 PM

That Louis is going to be a rugby player when he grows up! I know it. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441July 10, 2019 7:14 PM

^ Sorry for the multiple posts. DL is acting up today (again).

by Anonymousreply 442July 10, 2019 7:14 PM

Sophie and Prince Albert of Monaco were at Wimbledon today. Swipe for photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443July 10, 2019 7:15 PM

Sophie and Prince Albert of Monaco were at Wimbledon today. Swipe for photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444July 10, 2019 7:17 PM

^ Clocking, clocking. What the hell is wrong with DL?

by Anonymousreply 445July 10, 2019 7:18 PM

Me! doesn’t like the yucky aspects of motherhood, such as holding the child. Little Archie doesn’t look secure in her arms at ALL. He’s dangling! What a silly woman. And what is that, her night gown?

by Anonymousreply 446July 10, 2019 7:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447July 10, 2019 7:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448July 10, 2019 7:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449July 10, 2019 7:29 PM

^ DL isn't working so I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 450July 10, 2019 7:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 10, 2019 7:32 PM

Those dangling 2-month old legs looks so weird. New babies like to be cuddled up, and parents who don't have their babies in prams have them in Baby Bjorns or slings. To be fair, maybe it's some kind of attachment parenting thing. Or she thought it would be more photogenic to be holding him like that--earth mothery.

by Anonymousreply 452July 10, 2019 7:35 PM

Harry is such a whinging asshat. I'm so weary of the poor, pitiful me routine he's been playing at his whole life.

by Anonymousreply 453July 10, 2019 7:36 PM

She looks like a fat Melissa Rivers!

by Anonymousreply 454July 10, 2019 7:39 PM

Prince Albert II of Monaco, looking doughy, was sitting with the Countess of Wessex. Hard to believe in his day he was such a snack, he looks like a gross slug who’d be shopping for underage girls on a private island with Trump and Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 455July 10, 2019 8:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456July 10, 2019 9:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 10, 2019 9:45 PM

She’s married to drab dark colors for some reason too, they make her look sullen. She doesn’t get that the ‘uniform’ of royal women is worn in order to provide maximum visibility.

by Anonymousreply 458July 10, 2019 10:03 PM

Meghan looks unusually stressed in these photos and she's holding the baby awkwardly. The dress is an olive drab tent with Angelina caftan vibes. It seems as though she didn't want to be there and she only made an effort in the photos with Harry.

by Anonymousreply 459July 11, 2019 1:21 AM

MM didn't interact once with Kate, George, Charlotte and Louis, though she made sure to move enough to be in the picture with George. The look of disgust on her face when cute little Louis comes over to her, she wouldn't like that he steals the show.

by Anonymousreply 460July 11, 2019 2:16 AM

Meg looked tragic at the polo. Ugly shades that are all wrong for her, a ratty-ass wig and an army tent for a dress.

Not to mention lugging the poor baby around like a sack of potatoes. Little girls playing with dolls can figure out how to hold a baby, why can’t she?

by Anonymousreply 461July 11, 2019 3:11 PM

Meg looked tragic at the polo. Ugly shades that are all wrong for her, a ratty-ass wig and an army tent for a dress.

Not to mention lugging the poor baby around like a sack of potatoes. Little girls playing with dolls can figure out how to hold a baby, why can’t she?

by Anonymousreply 462July 11, 2019 3:11 PM

Kate looked brilliant. Every inch a royal wife.

by Anonymousreply 463July 11, 2019 4:58 PM

R457 - It's hidden behind the sunglasses, but Meg is giving Prince George the same eye daggers she gives his mother.

Meg HATES her some future heir-to-throne, outranking her sprog!

by Anonymousreply 464July 12, 2019 3:14 AM

Im just glad that William has enough sense not to go near her at the polo. Notice how there were no photos of him anywhere near Meghan, he's smart enough to realise that she would shove herself near him and start talking to herself and laughing to make everyone think they were the best of friends. Then she would have the photo she wants especially if George was in it too, anything to make her nemesis Kate disappear in the media.

I still maintain back in the day, she was one of the millions of teenage American girls who were crazy about William, he was such a huge heartthrob in the states and Canada.

by Anonymousreply 465July 12, 2019 6:05 AM

R434, that is his erm, v good friend/travel buddy/....

Adam Bidwell

by Anonymousreply 466July 12, 2019 12:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!