Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young WEHO twink dies of fentanyl overdose

The city is warning residents to beware.

He was only 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2019 8:20 PM

Rest his soul. But this happens many times a day. Listen to your candidates.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2019 7:35 AM

JUST SAY NO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2019 9:49 AM

Is there any safe dosage of fentanyl? Is it available by Rx in non-death-inducing quantities?

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2019 9:54 AM

Fentanyl is a death wish. If you’re that far along, there’s no saving you.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2019 1:21 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2019 4:02 PM

I was given Fetanyl post-op as I was returning to consciousness. It's a legitimate drug. It's a shame people are abusing it.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2019 4:03 PM

Was he cut or uncut?

Was the Fetanyl cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2019 5:21 PM

Really heartbreaking. Poor kid. And his family. I hate this shit.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2019 5:25 PM

Friends and family of both men are saying they weren't gay. The sleazy ex-mayor of WeHo also took it upon himself to be an input hoe regarding their deaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2019 5:32 PM

When my mom was in hospice, we had to wear gloves to attach her fetanyl patch. It's that deadly if it is absorbed.

The attached photo shows the toxic doses of fetanyl and heroin. That's why so many people are dying. There's no starter kit dose of fetanyl like just a tooth, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2019 6:32 PM

Sorry "toot" not "tooth"

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2019 6:33 PM

Wasn't Kellyanne chosen to lead Trump's opioid crisis response?

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2019 6:38 PM

The article states he "died from a combination of cocaine, MDMA, and fentanyl". What an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2019 6:43 PM

She should definitely start by example, R12.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2019 6:43 PM

"Young twink" as opposed to all of those elderly twinks in WEHO

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2019 6:47 PM

[quote]Wasn't Kellyanne chosen to lead Trump's opioid crisis response?

No that was Jared. Because one size fits all in Trumpland.

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2019 6:51 PM

He looks like a baby. Plenty of people his age are doing those kind of drugs at parties and clubs (and he may not known about the fentanyl content) and usually don't drop dead. They may be foolish but it's still very sad.

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2019 6:52 PM

I was reading on another thread that they have been cutting cocaine with fentanyl lately. You would think these suppliers/dealers would want repeat customers, and not dead ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2019 6:53 PM

I doubt he knew he was taking fentanyl. It was likely just mixed in the cocaine powder

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2019 7:16 PM

Fentanyl will never not be dangerous. The amount needed to get you high is VERY close to the same amount that will cause an overdose. In other words, say it takes 10 grains of salt to get you high. 12 grains of salt will cause you to overdose. And most drug dealers don't know what they fuck they're doing, so of course many, many people die from fent because dealers have no idea how much is too much.

I don't care if that kid is gay or not. He should be alive, he should be working, and playing, and visiting his family on holidays. This stuff really makes me cry.

by Anonymousreply 20July 5, 2019 7:17 PM

^MARY!

Druggies know when they're getting into and have to pay the consequences. Maybe his "amigos" will learn the lesson he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2019 7:35 PM

Drug dealers often weigh drugs on the same scales. So they may have been weighing the heroin and Fentanyl on the same scale their subsequent weighed the coke the kid took. A few particles of Fentanyl is enough to killer

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2019 7:42 PM

Fentanyl is a death wish. I get doing coke, if that's your thing. But it's cut with so many things these days? Nope. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2019 8:05 PM

live stupid die stupid

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2019 8:19 PM

From Atlantic (Oct. 25, 2018), r16:

Governor Christie, in any event, wasn’t the only big name Trump had working on the issue: By the end of 2017, Trump had named his close adviser Kellyanne Conway, a pollster by training, to lead an “opioids cabinet.”

“It was formed to serve as an interagency coordinating structure on drug demand and drug-supply reduction efforts,” Conway said in an email. “The Office of National Drug Control Policy has a prominent seat at that table.”

Early on, Politico reported that Conway’s cabinet hadn’t included ONDCP officials, such as the then–acting director Rich Baum. Still, Yoest says that Conway and Carroll, the ONDCP’s deputy director, have been working together and that “having Kellyanne’s strong voice and strong relationship in the West Wing involved and working very closely with her, we see that as completely a plus.”

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2019 8:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!