Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ammar Campa-Najjar

Discussion thread for the Democratic hottie running for Congress again in California's 50th District against Republican scumbag Duncan Hunter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2019 2:08 AM

The old thread for reference!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2019 11:22 PM

His Twitter with new campaign information:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2019 11:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2019 11:24 PM

Do you think he plays for our team?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2019 11:33 PM

the only way he could get better is if he was gay!

He is definitely a star. I foresee him running for President one day.

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2019 11:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2019 11:47 PM

Queers are just BETTER

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2019 11:48 PM

I think the guy in R4 is his brother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 28, 2019 1:31 AM

His brother is a cutie too

by Anonymousreply 9June 28, 2019 1:32 AM

Ammar Campa-Najjar! Now THERE'S a candidate with a name no Republican can resist!

by Anonymousreply 10June 28, 2019 6:38 AM

Oh yeah, he is very divisive in his district. Not only is he quite a liberal in his very conservative district. He also has the baggage of a grandfather who was a Palestinian terrorist in his time. It seems to matter in that district.

by Anonymousreply 11June 28, 2019 2:47 PM

I want him in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2019 2:49 PM

So, it's official: Darrel Issa is going in for the Republicans. This is going to be hard. He will beat Duncan Hunter. And then go to Congress. A Republican with no indictment is a sure thing in that district.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2019 1:21 AM

He needs to move to a more suburban and urban, i.e. more diverse and Democratic, area and run for something there. In the meantime Campa-Najjar can campa out on my face.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2019 1:25 AM

The next few months are going to be nasty since the primary won't be until March 3.

There are now multiple Republicans running against Hunter in the primary, and it's possible Hunter could sneak through to the general if the GOP vote gets divided several ways. Campa-Najjar has a good chance of being in the top 2 for November 2020.

This new San Diego Tribune article has a good summary of the playing field:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2019 2:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!