Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dear America - I'd like to ask you about Cinnamon Toast.

It's sort of olde fashioned now, isn't it?

I don't think you can get it in places as you once did - am I right?

Point is - any recommendations on how to make it?

The Cinnamon Toast in this pic looks a bit shit. Just sprinkled on. I'm sure, with your help, I can so better than that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2019 11:50 PM

Fuck off, you toasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2019 11:02 PM

Mix cinnamon with sugar to taste - set aside

Toast bread of your choice to preferred level of toasted ness

Spread butter on toasted bread

Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on buttered toast

Call your mother, and tell her that she should have aborted you because you are too stupid to figure out how to make cinnamon toast.

by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2019 11:07 PM

Why waste your time when you can easily make French toast with cinnamon?

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2019 11:10 PM

Thanks OP. Now I’m craving French toast and I don’t have the fixings in the house.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2019 11:10 PM

Thank, R3. I didn't mention French Toast.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2019 11:11 PM

R2, we always put the butter and cinnamon-sugar mixture on the bread before broiling in the oven.

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2019 11:14 PM

I toast the bread, heat up the broiler, put butter on the toast, put a mix of cinnamon and sugar on that, broil until it’s all gooey and hot.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2019 11:18 PM

I think it is better if the cinnamon is toasted.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2019 11:20 PM

French toast is way better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2019 11:21 PM

I know how to make French Toast.

Where are the elder Americans on this site.? all on the 70s thread, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2019 11:22 PM

Well, R2, at least he didn't lead off with "Eldergays, tell me about..."

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2019 11:23 PM

They’re busy making French toast R10

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2019 11:24 PM

Comrade, surely you can use google to understand, since even young children know how to make it. And don't believe your comrades who try to convince you that French toast is a form of toast.

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2019 11:40 PM

French Toast would be easier than what some of you would go through to make Cinnamon Toast, but I do like both.

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2019 11:40 PM

OP is apparently a Brit expat who's bitter because he can't find Marmite in Toledo Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2019 11:43 PM

What R6 said. Use the broiler so the butter/cinnamon/sugar get all bubbly and gooey!

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2019 11:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!