Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British Royal Family Gossip: Part 69

Let's continue our discussion. The Trooping The Colour is today. Meghan came out of maternity leave to attend.

Link to previous thread is below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603June 9, 2019 10:50 PM

Kate looked lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2019 12:54 PM

Megained is surely not out of maternity but shrouded in it. Swamped in navy it looks like Britannia is back in service.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2019 12:55 PM

Meghan and Kate shared a carriage with Camilla and Harry. William was on a horse in the parade. I wonder why Harry wasn't on one too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2019 12:55 PM

Did I miss something or was Meghan not on the balcony, or was she so far back she couldn't be seen. I note how very front and center Kate was, as well.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2019 12:55 PM

Never mind, I just missed it, I see she was there. But Meghan suddenly looks startlingly like her mother with the baby weight in her face and in that frumpy outfit. Truly, she couldn't have looked worse.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2019 12:57 PM

Cue the backhanded sympathy column in the Mail:

Online trolls so cruel over Duchess of Sussex baby weight by Jan Moir

Hurrah for our Duchess of Sussex for coming out looking fat as me on Saturday at the Trooping of the Colour. Not since the Duchess of York have we seen a member of the Royal Family look like most Britons.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2019 12:57 PM

R4 - Meghan was on the balcony hiding in the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2019 12:57 PM

I like the graceful folds of Kate's dress, and the color. I will never understand why people insist yellow is a difficult color to wear. Looks great on brunettes.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2019 12:57 PM

Meghan gets all the attention as usual. Even when she is dressed down in navy and black so not to steal attention away from the rest.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2019 12:58 PM

Lots of po-faced-George fodder for Gary Janetti.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2019 12:58 PM

I love Kate's hair up. It gives her great presence.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2019 12:59 PM

It's going to be awhile before Meghan loses those chipmunk cheeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2019 12:59 PM

At,some point PA was shoving her back when she came too close to the queen ! Haha

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2019 12:59 PM

That particular shade of yellow is delightful. It must reflect Kate's frame of mind: mellow and sunny. And the hair was perfect! Yes, another grand slam for the Duchess of Cambridge.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2019 1:00 PM

Meghan looks like Doria here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2019 1:00 PM

As long as she doesn't care what kind of attention it is, R9. Because today? She's garnering all the wrong kind of attention: FAT attention.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2019 1:02 PM

I much preferred Kate's green suit last year. I didn't mind Meghan's navy outfit with the cape thingy, but the dress with those white flaps on the shoulders is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2019 1:02 PM

Doria has a soft cute face.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2019 1:02 PM

George didn't seem himself today. It's Louis's debut and he stole the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2019 1:02 PM

Oh Bea, those poppy eyes and huge teeth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2019 1:04 PM

Do grow up, r16.

At least people see what an actual pregnant woman looks like after giving birth.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2019 1:04 PM

Navy blue is a highly overrated color. That and maroon.

Louis was waving like an adorable maniac.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2019 1:04 PM

Side eye from Harry to wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2019 1:04 PM

MM and harry look genuinely happy. Tired but happy.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2019 1:06 PM

One hopes Harry is mature enough to be understanding about his wife's weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2019 1:06 PM

Apparently he doesn't like her anymore than the rest of us, R23.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2019 1:07 PM

Meghan is regressing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2019 1:07 PM

R27 she looks adorable. She was a cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2019 1:08 PM

Wonder which pics she'll pic for her Insta post, lol, I wouldn't bother, personally.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2019 1:09 PM

Pick! Aaargh

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2019 1:09 PM

Harry seems less than happy.

Louis is a very energetic little fellow.

Catherine and Camilla looked quite nice. The Queen is a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2019 1:11 PM

Oh dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2019 1:11 PM

Sorry, but if she could have shown up looking like this today? She fucking would have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2019 1:13 PM

Diana praying that her son Harry hasn't made a terrible mistake. I know I'm awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2019 1:13 PM

Harry and Meghan on the balcony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2019 1:15 PM

Kate's collar was lovely too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2019 1:16 PM

Is she doing her usual pawing and patting of Harry?

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2019 1:17 PM

Did someone say cake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2019 1:18 PM

That woman can sniff a camera out from another continent.

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2019 1:19 PM

Kate bows her head at the salute and Meghan talks with her handbag and free hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 8, 2019 1:21 PM

Did she get her nose done, again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 8, 2019 1:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 8, 2019 1:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 8, 2019 1:28 PM

Click and swipe for more Louis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 8, 2019 1:31 PM

I cut MM slack for her weight, and I dislike her, largely because of how she’s treated her father.

Not every woman is naturally thin, MM is 38(?), is nursing, and had a baby a month ago. It’s expected that she would still be fat.

The black gloves, though, are tragic.

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2019 1:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2019 1:31 PM

I do hope she goes away soon.

Another kid in quick succession is going to be hard on a short boxy figure like hers.

Harry does not look happy. Except when he is out without the wifey.

Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2019 1:31 PM

R34 Always loved seeing her styled en espanol: “Diana de Gales.”

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2019 1:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2019 1:38 PM

I have the teeniest bit of sympathy for Meghan in that she has to stand on that balcony before the world smiling away when it is clear no one around her wants her there. Even Harry did not make an attempt to include her or engage her during the event.

But then I see her wearing those gloves and all sympathy fades away. Really, black leather gloves in June with a navy dress?

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2019 1:38 PM

I have no sympathy at all for her. She created every last drop of ill will. The ridiculous gloves are just the icing on the quite large cake.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2019 1:40 PM

DH, Sydney, 2 hours ago

Givenchy? Would wearing a British designer to the most British of events kill her? There isnt a woman in the world who spends so much money and ends up looking like shes wearing a carpet!

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2019 1:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2019 1:42 PM

She doesn't care. I mean, look at her face. She genuinely looks happy and like life is just peachy.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2019 1:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2019 1:43 PM

Charles looks extremely unwell. I was worried he might fall off his horse.

His mother looks fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2019 1:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 8, 2019 1:48 PM

Not to sound like a frau, but Prince Louis is adorable. For a blueblood, he seems quite chavtastic, but in a good way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 8, 2019 1:48 PM

I'm surprised Charles drinks as much as he does. Those enormous red fingers...wouldn't they be a big red flag?

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2019 1:48 PM

If Harry was expecting Meghan to bounce back the way Kate bounced back from her pregnancies, then he doesn't understand much about genetics. A small woman with plump parents is never going to lose the weight the way a tall woman with thin parents will.

Meghan isn't my favorite, but the grief she's getting over still being plump a month after giving birth is cruel and misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2019 1:49 PM

Charles is overheated and looks like he's panting and praying to get through the parade in one piece. He also may be out of practice. Andrew was seen practicing a number of times.

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2019 1:49 PM

Since they can barely bring themselves to acknowledge Meghan in public, what must it be like behind closed doors? When they were all gathering before going out on the balcony, did she just stand in the corner and play on her phone?

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2019 1:49 PM

I dislike MM but I don't think she should be mocked for having gained weight during her pregnancy or for still carrying some now. Some people drop the weight quickly; some don't.

The thing that bugs me is how her smiles don't reach her eyes. It's like she's trying to "Smize" when she should just smile. The person last thread who said she's playing the role of princess rather than simply being a princess is spot on. That's what bugged me from the start. It felt like she was Playing Lady Diana during the engagements, with her mannerisms and behavior. Now she's playing Duchess.

Harry never looks happy anymore.

Will looks like he adores his children.

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2019 1:50 PM

At least Meghan's appearance today should put paid to the silly surrogacy rumors once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2019 1:50 PM

She did her very best to garner all kinds of dislike the past year, her inability to not be a fat bitch post-birth doesn't give her a protective halo. Had she behaved the part then nobody would be mean, but the bitch deserves every single thing she gets.

Also wearing a foreign at TTC is just...amazing.

by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2019 1:51 PM

Perhaps Harry is still sulking because of the stern talking-to he no doubt got after the Trump State Visit. Also, he knows the whole world is calling his wife fat. No man would like that, even if his wife has good reason to still be a bit fat.

by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2019 1:52 PM

Spot the difference. She sees the camera and smiles. He sees the camera and scowls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2019 1:52 PM

Move aside everyone! Baby Louis is the star of this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2019 1:54 PM

Many of us are not disgruntled about Me-Gain and her baby weight - we just dislike HER, her expense, and the negative impact she has had and continues to have on those around her.

My guess is that man child Harry, who has been out and about a lot lately, is not a hands on dad nor a doting partner.

William and Catherine lived in the 2 bedroom cottage at Kensington that was not good enough for Duch and Dim for quite a while after George was born. They also were hands on and doting parents. The one I do feel sorry for is their child. Petulant dramatic narcs for parents.

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2019 1:54 PM

I don't think Meghan should be immune from criticism over her behavior. I do think it's unfair to criticize any woman for carrying baby weight just a few weeks after giving birth, especially when she's a first-time mother over the age of 35--that kind of gain is almost inevitable, especially with her height and build. Meghan can't help being plump right now: Why not criticize her for all the things she CAN help?

by Anonymousreply 70June 8, 2019 1:55 PM

R49 To be fair, there’s probably body armor involved. Not kidding.

Back on topic, what’s the next big event? Ascot?

by Anonymousreply 71June 8, 2019 1:56 PM

The separation of the Cambridge and Sussex family is apparent. As I have said all along, the cool distance is between the brothers not their wives. Not that the wives are close either but they seem more cordial than Will and Harry. They're very different people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 8, 2019 1:56 PM

I like Meg’s lil hat.

by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2019 1:58 PM

It is 65 degrees in London, it is June. Why is she wearing black leather gloves? It is as though she lives in her head so much, reality hardly registers. You would think she would take her cues from those around her?

Harry looks grumpy and petulant. He likely feels very isolated.

Little George seemed a bit off. He looked sleepy and more subdued than usual.

by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2019 1:58 PM

Kate's MO has always been to tread delicately: She tries very hard not to make waves or enemies, which is why I never believed the Rose Cholmondeley rumors. If William had a mistress, Kate would grin and bear it.

Kate would do her best to get along with Meghan, even if she didn't like Meghan personally. No, the ones on the outs are definitely the Windsor brothers.

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2019 1:59 PM

I spy a little gap in Louis' baby teeth. George has the same gap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2019 2:00 PM

What does body armour have to do with poor tailoring?

Donnie seems to think oddly sized clothing will make him look smaller or look like he's lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2019 2:00 PM

George looks to me like Earl Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2019 2:00 PM

HELLO Magazine is the alpha and omega of Sugardom. It won't even criticise Bea or Yuge for their more egregious fashion faux pas.

I'll cut Meghan slack for the baby weight, but sorry, her fashion choices, as usual, do her no favours. The navy is a disastrous choice for her and the white set-in shoulder pads/sleeves, proably to hide the fat upper arms, is just plain ugly. Only the hat is attractive, and I will say the smooth hair looks better, too.

I also noted that during the carriage ride she carried out her usual trick of talking animatedly to the person opposite her, in this case, Kate, to make it look as if they were having a wonderful conversation. Once on the balcony, the two families were pointedly on opposit sides, with Meghan more to the back and, of course, the Cambridges more to the front.

She always somehow manages to convey an "I don't really buy into any of this but I'm happy to pretend just enough to get the perks and the attenion" message.

And she is looking more midd

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2019 2:01 PM

George always looks a little uncomfortable at these big public events. Charlotte, OTOH, appears to adore the attention, and Louis is another charmer. Why do the Windsor introverts always end up on the throne? It's a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2019 2:01 PM

The first balcony appearances of the Cambridge children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2019 2:01 PM

Kate wearing a cross- unusual?

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2019 2:01 PM

^*and she is looking more middle-aged . . .

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2019 2:01 PM

The many faces of Charlotte. The overcast sky is almost as bad on the eyes as the sun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2019 2:03 PM

R2 MM's navy overcoat looks like the robe you put on at a hair salon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 8, 2019 2:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 8, 2019 2:04 PM

If Meghan was determined to wear navy, at least she should have worn a British designer like McQueen. This dress, though not perfect, would have been more flattering on her than the Givenchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 8, 2019 2:05 PM

R85 - I was thinking more along the lines of hospital scrubs. Here are some photos to illustrate my description. Givenchy would be rolling over in his grave with this shitty tailoring under his name. Shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 8, 2019 2:06 PM

Kate looked elegant, sophisticated and appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 8, 2019 2:07 PM

“What does body armour have to do with poor tailoring?” - seriously?

by Anonymousreply 90June 8, 2019 2:08 PM

What is wrong with Charles? High blood pressure?

by Anonymousreply 91June 8, 2019 2:09 PM

Do breasts get bigger after birth?

I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, I really haven't got a clue, but am interested to know. I presumed they'd be the same during the pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 92June 8, 2019 2:09 PM

The Clarence House post on the Trooping The Colour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 8, 2019 2:09 PM

Harry is mad at wills because he/kp used meghan as a shield to distract from wills affair with rose.

by Anonymousreply 94June 8, 2019 2:10 PM

Cute drawing of the Cambridge family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 8, 2019 2:11 PM

Ffs, black leather gloves and a dark colour at the Queen's official nearly-summer birthday celebration? She did the same thing with her Rich Widow At The Reading of the Will outfit last year at the RAF's 100th anniversary appearance - last year, frankly, despite the off the shoulder inappropriateness, she looked at least more celebratory.

Rewatching the video of Meghan riding in the carriage talking away, it's clear Kate isn't even moving her head - which whe woud be doing if they were really having that lively conversastion. This is a well-known trick Meghan employs to make it look as if she and the other party are actually in conversation when they aren't. It's quite obvious that neither lady is talking to her, and that she doesn't care, she's performing for the cameras, and Kate, Camilla, and Harry can see it perfectly well. It's probably why Harry looks the way he does in the carriage: he's watching his wife perform for the cameras and he knows perfectly well what the other two senior royal ladies are thinking.

No wonder they all can't stand her. And she doesn't care about that, either. The sooner they get rid of the Harkles the better.

by Anonymousreply 96June 8, 2019 2:11 PM

I'd kiss Kate with tongue not Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 97June 8, 2019 2:12 PM

R82 - Kate has had that diamond cross for a very long time and has worn it frequently.

by Anonymousreply 98June 8, 2019 2:14 PM

Long shots of the balcony. Swipe for a video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 8, 2019 2:14 PM

I hope Kate and William are ready to seriously step up, because Charles looks very unwell. I still don't think he'll outlive Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 100June 8, 2019 2:15 PM

He looked a bit better on the balcony. His usual flush plus overheated was alarming.

by Anonymousreply 101June 8, 2019 2:16 PM

Meghan looked fine for a woman who recently gave birth and nursing. Kate had her smile that screams "I'll be Queen someday" -- glad to see her take that attitude about Wills dipping the royal pen in another ink pot

by Anonymousreply 102June 8, 2019 2:17 PM

The Queen's handbag at her side in this video makes me chuckle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2019 2:17 PM

R22 - Perhaps she thought the darker colour would help disguise the baby weight. But it's true that navy is as hard in its way to wear as yellow. It looks best on people with more contrast between skin and eyes and the navy itself - if your basic colouring is more monochromatic, especially in earth tones, navy usually doesn't do you any favours. It just makes her look funereal.

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2019 2:19 PM

Oh, please.

I'm as entertained as anybody else at the huge mistakes the DoS has made. Here, however, she appears as dowdy, plump, and inconspicuous as possible and, still, her haters gotta hate.

I can't imagine the unfunny, witless vitriol aimed at her if she would have appeared, slim, toned and dressed excellently next to the DoC.

Kate has found her style. She always looks safe, beautiful and appropriate as a future Queen Consort should. And at 6 ft tall and probably no more than 123 lbs, if that, why wouldn't she? She's a human clothes hangar.

The DoS has the much more difficult task, given her physical proportions. It would help if she would find her own style and stop believing that any expensive design she puts on her back is "style".

by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2019 2:22 PM

R102 - Kate troll/Meghan stan alert.

Yoursour, petulant resentment is showing. Yes, Kate will be Queen, and the look she had was that of a happy, secure, beautifully dressed woman with her family around her. Meghan looked dumpy and the dress she wore was hideous and an inappropriate colour for the season and the occasion. And she completed faked taht conversatin with Kate in the carriage, which Kate was too polite to make clear wasn't really happening.

She's a nasty, manipulative, performing bitch, and it shows. And I'm blocking you.

by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2019 2:23 PM

Catherine is 5 feet 9 inches, not 6 feet. 6 feet tall in heels, perhaps.

Rach claims to be 5 foot 6 inches.

by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2019 2:26 PM

Meghan should spend some of Harry and Charles' dosh on an excellent stylist. It's clear she has no innate sense of style herself, but she can look very good when dressed by others (see: Suits wardrobe). She might not even have to pay for it, as many might help her for the publicity alone.

Since she's not going to be Queen, Meghan has more leeway in her style choices, up to a point. If I were her, I'd wear British but wear more interesting colors and patterns than Kate can get away with. This Temperley London dress would look great with her coloring and help disguise baby weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 8, 2019 2:26 PM

R106 Can you block me too, please? You tedious hag.

by Anonymousreply 109June 8, 2019 2:27 PM

...and just like clockwork the MM Borgs are back to trash William and Kate's marriage. Anytime the Cambridges get more attention than their adored plumpy darling MM they crawl out of their holes to bring up Rose.

It's so boring and predictable, unfortunately for them the Cambridges looked like a genuinely happy and gorgeous family and you can't fake the love they all have for each other. MM's time in the spotlight is over now, her and Harry are just like the other less important members of the RF on that balcony and Harry knows it, hence the sulky face.

by Anonymousreply 110June 8, 2019 2:28 PM

R105 - Kate isn't anywhere near 6'. She's about 5'9. And if Meghan had looked simply plump, no one would have cared. I don't see why acknowledging what bad fashion choices she continues to make translates as hate. And she really did quite obviously fake that lively conversation with Kate in the carriage for the cameras. Her husband looked at her side looked glum and didn't even bother to help the pretense. Camilla wouldn't even look at her. She's earned the family's dislike and she's accountable for shit like faking a conversation so that it looks like Kate and she are the best of friends. The separation on the balcony of the two families was quite obvious, and no one else was talking to her, either, up there. It's very evident that the family can't stand her, Harry knows it, she knows it, and I fail to see why the obvious shouldn't be called out.

by Anonymousreply 111June 8, 2019 2:29 PM

R106 My my!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 8, 2019 2:30 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Meghan's pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 113June 8, 2019 2:30 PM

R107 - Meghan has been lying about her height on her CV for years. She's about 5'4". In three inch stilettos she barely comes up to Harry's shoulder. Harry is what, 6'1"?

by Anonymousreply 114June 8, 2019 2:32 PM

I wouldn't be either, r113.

It makes sense, too. Get the child-bearing over asap.

by Anonymousreply 115June 8, 2019 2:33 PM

Meghan looked good when she had the original staff assigned to her by the palace, then she chased them all away one by one. This is all on her, there are plenty of wellpaid people meant to handle dressing/style.

by Anonymousreply 116June 8, 2019 2:35 PM

Block me too, r106! You’re a hideous frau, you should teach frauing at Harvard, you’re the best I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 117June 8, 2019 2:36 PM

She has worked hard to get to that point, R111.

Catherine, for seeming to interact pleasantly with her at times, also shows herself to be the BETTER ACTRESS.

Even before the wedding she was throwing mud at Catherine through her Toronto pal Lainey and treated toddler Charlotte in a way that made her mother cry. Think about that. Then she followed up with the Rose tall tale when her own salad tossing tape was almost leaked. Catherine has done nothing but be pleasant to her from all appearances. Such a feminist, our Rach.

Does Dim even understand the situation or is he just being petulant? He often looks happy, just not when around his wife?

I do not see her landing some wealthy guy after this. Jerry Hall she aint. She was an actress on a cable show who erm, acquired some money and used it for a cookie cutter PR campaign to try to raise her profile. She cast about desperately for a British guy at the time she was living with another sap in Toronto. She aint all that. And her treatment of people has not left her much of a net.

by Anonymousreply 118June 8, 2019 2:37 PM

The state of Charles' health was captured by Australian media last April during his visit to Darwin. He is not a healthy guy.

R53

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 8, 2019 2:40 PM

Is it possible MM actually gained more weight since the birth? They really pushed her to the back of the crowd. I don’t even know who she’s standing with and trying to fake talk with.

by Anonymousreply 120June 8, 2019 2:40 PM

Women are typically told to wait 6 weeks after birth for sex, she is likely still bleeding, c-section or vag birth. The kid is a month old. No way she ovulated and got knocked up yet.

Did you all sleep through basic biology? Is everyone here claiming to be female acquainted with female reproduction?

In a month or 2, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 121June 8, 2019 2:41 PM

R120, a lot of it is likely due to swelling, although, her fingers and hands did not look particularly swollen and she did have gloves on at one point. Maybe you are on to something.

by Anonymousreply 122June 8, 2019 2:42 PM

Lady Louise's navy dress and hat are far more attractive than MM's.

by Anonymousreply 123June 8, 2019 2:43 PM

Thar she blows!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 8, 2019 2:44 PM

Charles does look unwell, but he has excellent medical care and his father is going to be 98 in a couple of days. Maybe he and Cam drink too much?

by Anonymousreply 125June 8, 2019 2:45 PM

R53 William still looks sexy (when his bald head is covered up). Charles looks like he's goingto stroke out soon.

by Anonymousreply 126June 8, 2019 2:46 PM

Yes, R80, I was thinking that too. Elizabeth and Margaret, Charles and Andrew, William and Harry, and now George and his younger siblings. You might think it's because the older siblings are aware of the greater responsibility on their shoulders, and the younger ones feel overshadowed and are looking for attention - but I don't think that's it. Charlotte and Louis are still so little and already seem more extroverted than George. And if you look at photos and videos of William and Harry when they were of a similar age, you can already tell that Harry is the cheeky one. It's odd.

by Anonymousreply 127June 8, 2019 2:48 PM

Excellent medical care can only take you so far, especially once you hit the big 7-0. Even if he makes it a few more years, I don't see him lasting hale and hearty into his 90s, like his parents have.

by Anonymousreply 128June 8, 2019 2:48 PM

Charles looks this bad even when he has access to the best of the best. He'd be dead a long time ago if he was a normal guy with his lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 129June 8, 2019 2:49 PM

Hilarious comments in DM about MM:

IS she carrying the baby in her cheek pouches?

NOW she looks pregnant!!!

Meghan has turned fully into Doria.

Why is she grinning foolishly whilst on the balcony? In one photo, others around her look serious, particularly Her Majesty, but Markle grins away, lost in her own little world of smugness. It's obvious she is extremely uncomfortable and simply doesn't fit in.

by Anonymousreply 130June 8, 2019 2:49 PM

Someone on Insta pointed out that MM didn't have her normal fake lashes on, and I can see it, now. They really change the face., open not only the eyes, but the whole upper half of the face up.

I used to laugh at them, but I think she needs them, after seeing her today, without them. Not the cheap ones with all the nasty glue, but the decent semi-permanent ones.

by Anonymousreply 131June 8, 2019 2:50 PM

She doesn't look uncomfortable, she's bloody beaming! lol some, ehm, people want her to feel like shit about herself and seem angry that she isn't showing signs of distress.

I suppose they want her in featal position rocking back and forth with smudged mascara running down her cheeks. It's disturbing how jealous women want to break her. They won't be happy until she has a breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 132June 8, 2019 2:55 PM

LOL at Charlotte in R99's video, waving with both hands to make up for the deficiencies of the Heir beside her, and still waving as Kate drags her away.

Someone keeps asking why we're interested in Charlotte here - it's because she's so absurdly dutiful for someone just turned 4: it can't help but recall the Queen. Louis is still doing what his parents encourage, but she is self-motivated.

by Anonymousreply 133June 8, 2019 2:56 PM

George always makes me a bit sad--I imagine him being a sensitive child who isn't cut out for the public role. As noted above, both his siblings seem to be extroverts.

by Anonymousreply 134June 8, 2019 2:57 PM

Fetal* soz

by Anonymousreply 135June 8, 2019 2:58 PM

Who is angry about her not showing signs of distress? What jealous women?

by Anonymousreply 136June 8, 2019 2:58 PM

Hopefully the cambs and successes will step aside for the nr 1 york gal *drum rolls*....

QUEEN BEA!! BEATRICE QUEENIE! QUEEN B!!

But first she must dump the italian.

by Anonymousreply 137June 8, 2019 3:03 PM

I see Kate got all the baby clothes of William and Harry, Louis is in the same outfit Harry wore as a toddler on the balcony to the TOC. Interesting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 8, 2019 3:06 PM

I think we are under estimating Meggy. She has an angle up her sleeve for sure.

She will turn the weight coming off slowly and no false eyelashes into some new postpartum depression or re- prioritizing of values platform and brand and form some kind of new charity to head that empowers new mothers to take it slow and be authentic, blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 139June 8, 2019 3:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 8, 2019 3:09 PM

The DM has too much Meghan, not enough Louis.

by Anonymousreply 141June 8, 2019 3:11 PM

So I cash app’ed that $50 bet that I lost in the pool.

Now this is gossip bitches and I’m gossiping I am one of the people who think she was never pregnant. Have you people ever been around any pregnant women?! It’s illogical she was nine months pregnant with a thin neck and now supposedly she’s had the baby and she’s bulked up come on give me a break.

She’s been controlled and she was taken off of her Adderall. And this is my assumption I did not read about Adderall at any gossip blog. I’ve seen what happens to skinny bitches when they get off Adderall they blow up ! Which is why she’s fatter than when she was faking the pregnancy.

Harry is done her the false happy father routine is over.

It’s obvious she’s quite detested by the royal family. Doesn’t make sense why they’re keeping her around and why they allowed her to show up today. She’s an inconvenient woman.

I have no intention of doing a back-and-forth I’ll just block the thread reads better that way anyway.

by Anonymousreply 142June 8, 2019 3:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 8, 2019 3:13 PM

[r142] I think you’re on to something.

by Anonymousreply 144June 8, 2019 3:15 PM

I think the taxpayers are not happy with supporting the Harkles, esp when she does not even wear British fashion for TTC. Fucks sake! Off to Africa you go.

by Anonymousreply 145June 8, 2019 3:16 PM

R142, I have seen people blow up in a short time, now that you mention it. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 146June 8, 2019 3:20 PM

Thanks @R144. I did predict if they allowed her on the balcony she’d be controlled and medicated and she is. She’s on downers. I’m really surprised more people weren’t picking up that she was on Adderall before All the signs were there unnatural thinness for a middle-age woman manic behaviors and and inappropriate dress.

And her past obsession with food, Adderall tweakers and bulimics love pretending that they eat all day.

The Royals are still playing the long slow game they allowed her to show up today to make her look like a SJW asshole for not welcoming President Trump.

She still an inconvenient woman I don’t know how she tolerates her life currently.

by Anonymousreply 147June 8, 2019 3:22 PM

R142, I'm glad you've mentioned that. Also something else. My sister suffers from eating disorders, a couple of days without laxatives ( abuse of laxatives, really ) she absolutely balloons. The water retention becomes unreal, because her metabolism is so fucked. She's recently come back from a short holiday, didn't take her tablets with her....and jesus, she's unrecognisable.

by Anonymousreply 148June 8, 2019 3:23 PM

Came back, not come back

by Anonymousreply 149June 8, 2019 3:23 PM

Her openly miming a conversation while on the carriage ride, with both ladies not talking to her, was embarrassing as fuck. There is no defending her bizarre habits, especially when they manifest themselves so publicly.

by Anonymousreply 150June 8, 2019 3:24 PM

Woah, posted at the same time as your bulimia mentioned post

by Anonymousreply 151June 8, 2019 3:24 PM

Standing at attention. Louis claps on cue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 8, 2019 3:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 8, 2019 3:25 PM

Clarence House, Kensington Royal, Royal Family instagrams have all posted - sussexroyal hasn’t yet. Maybe because MM has to be involved in the posts?? Everyone else is fine with aides doing so?

by Anonymousreply 154June 8, 2019 3:26 PM

My God, Meg is still so shockingly fat. Her face looks like a moon pie!

Breastfeeding must not be going well. I expected her to show up looking slender, but she looks like she's still pregnant. Good thing she was facing backwards in the carriage!

by Anonymousreply 155June 8, 2019 3:27 PM

Can someone link a video of Meghan miming a conversation in the carriage?

by Anonymousreply 156June 8, 2019 3:29 PM

R154, further proof it IS her posting. She wouldn't let anyone near her account.

by Anonymousreply 157June 8, 2019 3:29 PM

Puckering up for the camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 8, 2019 3:30 PM

Meghan leaving the Palace balcony. What the hell is she smiling at? Is she on drugs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 8, 2019 3:31 PM

@R148 It’s unfortunate that your sibling has an eating disorder.

MM was set up to fail today. She got outshinned by a toddler. More people resent her than ever before.

Without her Hollywood anorexia flowing weave and no fake eyelashes she just looks like a regular light skin black woman.

And someone up thread mentioned she has a trick up her sleeve what damn tricks? She’s completely controlled under 24 hour surveillance she has about as much freedom as a baby.

by Anonymousreply 160June 8, 2019 3:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 8, 2019 3:33 PM

The Royal Wave - The Lottie and Louis Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 8, 2019 3:34 PM

Meghan's face is still so swollen when she smiles she looks a bit Asian to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 8, 2019 3:35 PM

A smile from Harry (finally).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 8, 2019 3:36 PM

Harry vs. Louis - royal clothes recycling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 8, 2019 3:37 PM

What did her dress cost?

by Anonymousreply 166June 8, 2019 3:37 PM

A 5 minute video of the balcony scene. What the hell do they all have to come out of the same door?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 8, 2019 3:40 PM

Baby Louis exerted so much energy and enthusiasm it pooped him out in the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168June 8, 2019 3:41 PM

Did Harry give Meghan an eternity ring?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 8, 2019 3:42 PM

With more weight on her face, Meghan resembles her mother Doria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 8, 2019 3:43 PM

Andrew looked overheated too after he rode in the parade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 8, 2019 3:44 PM

Did Meghan forget to take the baby spit up towel off her shoulder? Givenchy would be appalled at this shoddy outfit bearing his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 8, 2019 3:46 PM

I can't see Charles doing this processional horse ride much longer. I also think he's coming off a binge after teetotal Trump's departure.

by Anonymousreply 173June 8, 2019 3:47 PM

r156 Will miming conversation on the balcony do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 8, 2019 3:48 PM

I don't know if she's miming here but she certainly is more animated than Kate is seated across from her. Harry looks like he's talking to Camilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 8, 2019 3:50 PM

haha, I knew it, she's fat like a cow!

by Anonymousreply 176June 8, 2019 3:50 PM

Dim and Dutch - Scowl and Smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 8, 2019 3:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 8, 2019 3:54 PM

^^^^Delete one "seems"

by Anonymousreply 179June 8, 2019 3:54 PM

R178 it's because of her inbred face.

by Anonymousreply 180June 8, 2019 3:57 PM

This video shows Andrew with verbal diarrhea and William coughing. Maybe some of the Cambridges are sick. George was listless and lethargic compared to his siblings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 8, 2019 3:58 PM

why is charle's face so red? Is that from drinking? I see homeless people on the streets with red faces like charles.

by Anonymousreply 182June 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 8, 2019 3:59 PM

Meghan wasn't the only one with a little hat. Lady Louise and Autumn Phillips had on the same style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 8, 2019 4:00 PM

Meghan and mother Doria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 8, 2019 4:02 PM

Hapless Harry with his trademark scowl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186June 8, 2019 4:03 PM

I thought the same thing, George may be poorly and William was coughing quite a bit.

Glad MeMe was there. They are giving her little room to say she was not included and treated like everyone else.

Long and short game to the Firm.

Rach still looks a bit dazed, much like at the weird photo call with Archie. Not sure what is up with that?

It was funny when she tried to make it seem as if she was engaging with the children walking back in, kids do not seem to like her. Her mannerisms and behavior likely seem weird to them.

by Anonymousreply 187June 8, 2019 4:03 PM

I genuinely think doria is so pretty. She also radiates warmth.

by Anonymousreply 188June 8, 2019 4:04 PM

Kate and Camilla seem to get along well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 8, 2019 4:04 PM

[R194]. Autumn and Louise wearing pan lids make MM's church hat circa 1950 look good.

by Anonymousreply 190June 8, 2019 4:04 PM

R174 I don't know, I think she is just trying hard to understand the British soundbites of small talk flying around her amid the noise (a lot of Americans don't really understand British people fluently).. The guy turns to her and says something and I can tell she understood only 5% of what came out of his mouth.. and she tries to make similar soundbites..

The conversations on that balcony are probably extremely boring and fake.

by Anonymousreply 191June 8, 2019 4:04 PM

Yes, but that small round hat was the last thing she needed with a round face. Part of the difference between the "last year" and "this year" shots of Meghan was that last year she had a swoop of dark hair across her forehead - that, or the same effect with a broad-brimmed hat, would have helped detract from the roundness this year. She should also have had a V-necked top to elongate her face and neck.

by Anonymousreply 192June 8, 2019 4:05 PM

Louis smells something awful. Time for a nappy change, little chap?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 8, 2019 4:06 PM

R174, okay, this is the first "she's doing something" video I've watched where she actually seems to be doing what she's being accused of (here, miming a convo). In her defense, maybe if we were filmed standing in a large group of talking people we might also appear to be miming--maybe she's just chiming in to fragments of conversation going on around her.

by Anonymousreply 194June 8, 2019 4:06 PM

Leave off, Bea. Only thing really bad about her is those buck teeth. Don’t they have braces in England? I think the York girls have a nice energy. When Bea smiles, her face lights up. I think she’s definitely the better-looking one. Funny, I don’t agree with the widely held belief here that DI was so gorgeous. Charismatic and genuine in her compassion, yes. Dare I say the best-looking in that lot is that older guy with the beard, Prince Michael. Like his bearing.

by Anonymousreply 195June 8, 2019 4:08 PM

I think I'm going to have to be the Bea troll. The more I see her, the more I like her. Far from being the hideous ogre she's known as here, I think she's really quite attractive. Her eyes have life in them (yes, I know she's bug-eyed) and I'd much rather have her oval face shape and slight overbite than the lantern jaw her sister got stuck with. And she looks like a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 196June 8, 2019 4:08 PM

Photos of Kate's Trooping outfits over the years. I think this year's is my favorite style. She really looks lovely in pale yellow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 8, 2019 4:09 PM

Happy Will with Louis on fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 8, 2019 4:10 PM

You want me to hold you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 8, 2019 4:10 PM

She looked so good last year in the blush coloured dress. With her tan, despite the lines, it just popped and made her skin look amazing, She has a beautiful complexion. I honestly thought she looked better than kate who looked quite doughy, old and pale. Meghan looked like a little doll next to kate. Nothing maid like about meghans appearance at all despite what the jealous crows were shouting. Maids in the uk never looked like meghan, they were mostly poor brits and irish women.

by Anonymousreply 200June 8, 2019 4:11 PM

Yep, it's official! Kate wins the fashion award for best dressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201June 8, 2019 4:12 PM

Uh-uh. Nope. She's about had enough. She's tired of people telling her where to stand, how to stand, when to smile, where to look, when to enter, who to enter behind and blah, blah fucking blah. Home girl is not too long from packing her shit and getting the fuck outa Windsor! I can see it. Tired of all the restriction. Watch this and keep your eye on her. She's done.

Harry, you in danguh, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 8, 2019 4:12 PM

I liked Meg’s hair for once.

by Anonymousreply 203June 8, 2019 4:14 PM

Sadly, kate looks like she's wearing a costume once again.

The clothes wear her.

by Anonymousreply 204June 8, 2019 4:16 PM

No, Beatrice cannot dump the Italian! I want Edo on that balcony next year, dammit.

Sometimes the Angeleno in me does feel for Meghan, having to try and fit in with all of these upper crust English people. I’m acquainted with one posh family in London. He’s got some sort of title, she’s an arty aristo type. Haute hipsters and pleasant enough but there’s always an edge of reserve or ennui and what feels like amused disdain or insincerity. Sorry, no offense to our British posters, maybe it’s just big old ugly American moi. But I wonder how many times a day Meghan thinks to herself, “Fuck these wet fish.”

by Anonymousreply 205June 8, 2019 4:17 PM

R205 amused disdain is spot on.. they have that for the dumb plebs standing below that balcony. Seriously.. I do not understand the mindset of these low life, crying and waving to these lizards in a palace.

by Anonymousreply 206June 8, 2019 4:20 PM

low life plebs*

by Anonymousreply 207June 8, 2019 4:20 PM

Is the kid with the arm in a cast one of the sons of Lord Nicholas Windsor (the man in glasses)? Anyone know for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 8, 2019 4:24 PM

R202 - What's up with Anne acting like she just realized she's standing next to Jack the Ripper?!!

Anderew: "That's my Mama! I'll stand up front any time I want to!"

Camilla: "Gin makes all the difference!"

by Anonymousreply 209June 8, 2019 4:26 PM

R202 - well thank God for miracles. Meghan leaving would be good news for the Royal Family. Out with the drama.

by Anonymousreply 210June 8, 2019 4:26 PM

The Queen usually rides in an open landau but this year she's in a covered carriage. I wonder if it was for security reasons or the threat of rain?

by Anonymousreply 211June 8, 2019 4:32 PM

Charles is Colonel of the Welsh Guards and William is Colonel of the Irish Guards. So who represented is the English and Scottish Guards? Andrew and Edward perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 8, 2019 4:33 PM

Harry gave her a gift, a new ring! An eternity ring. Awww 💘

by Anonymousreply 213June 8, 2019 4:35 PM

is that all she got ? I assume that's a push present. He's not generous at all. Esp that engagement ring...so fucking small!

by Anonymousreply 214June 8, 2019 4:36 PM

Prince Andrew is Colonel of the Grenadier Guards and The Princess Royal, Colonel of the Blues and Royals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 8, 2019 4:37 PM

Again, what I wouldn’t give to read Trevor’s mind when he beholds his former wife on the balcony of Buckingham Palace next to the Queen. It must seem utterly absurd to him.

by Anonymousreply 216June 8, 2019 4:40 PM

I'm guessing Prince Edward represented the Scottish Guards. I bet he wore a gilt too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 8, 2019 4:41 PM

I can’t stop watching the video at r174. She looks so lost and nobody is talking to her, not even her damn husband.

by Anonymousreply 218June 8, 2019 4:42 PM

The Queen when she was Princess Elizabeth and at her most carefree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 8, 2019 4:42 PM

R218 You can't be serious.

Shades of Camilla mouthing 'help'...

by Anonymousreply 220June 8, 2019 4:47 PM

Does anyone know what happens when the glass balcony door closes? Does The Queen have a family lunch for do they have a tea or do they all part and go their separate ways?

by Anonymousreply 221June 8, 2019 4:50 PM

^ OR not for

by Anonymousreply 222June 8, 2019 4:53 PM

No one likes or trusts her due to HER OWN BEHAVIOR.

Think of the potential harm to the family business with her leaks and antics. The Rose fake story was a blow to what keeps them all in idle luxury. They do not want to inadvertently feed the beast that is her PR machine.

Even before the wedding she was disrespectful to the institution, the Queen, and went off verbally on toddler Charlotte. You can see why days postpartum Catherine made sure to be there in person. They all had seen her true personality and that is why they all looked like they were watching an execution at the ceremony.

Camilla and Catherine seem like jolly types who keep things on an even keel in their homes. The Cambridge children seem happy too. I am quite sure that no one had ever spoken to or about little Lottie the way her to be Aunt Rach did.

She seems to be making herself repugnant to the family in the misguided impression that they will make her rich to go away?

by Anonymousreply 223June 8, 2019 4:56 PM

Me-Gain has certainly elevated the Cambridges and the YORKS, who saw that coming? Well done!

by Anonymousreply 224June 8, 2019 4:58 PM

That her PR is fake leaking wedding photos shows how out of tricks they are and how desperate for attention she is. Standard tactic to drum up interest.

She and Dim seem so dysfunctional, who can take them seriously when they bang on about mental health? Word salad is all it is.

If she was on speed to keep her weight down, that WOULD explain a lot. Harry seems to prefer the white powder however. He only seems to look happy when away from his wife, especially in the company of his SIL. Wonder why that is?

by Anonymousreply 225June 8, 2019 5:01 PM

R223 she's also responsible for the brexit delay, don't forget to mention that!!

by Anonymousreply 226June 8, 2019 5:01 PM

I saw a report that their wedding photographer's computer was hacked or something...pics were released?

by Anonymousreply 227June 8, 2019 5:06 PM

I don't convenient hacks like that for a second.

by Anonymousreply 228June 8, 2019 5:08 PM

Looks like MM has a face full of fillers - can barely move and no lines. She looks quite different than one month ago. She seems the type to go to far with the plastic procedures.

by Anonymousreply 229June 8, 2019 5:10 PM

Sussexroyal finally posted. B&W picture first of course. Both of the ones with them have her smiling but not Harry. I do think the delay confirms what someone said upthread - she isn’t letting anyone else near her account.

by Anonymousreply 230June 8, 2019 5:11 PM

Queen Mary: "Quid pro quo, mutha-fucka! No gift/no photo op. Get it right next time, playa!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 8, 2019 5:13 PM

Sussex is her ~brand~, but she's too new money/celeb to know that the real deal pay others carefully curate accounts to portray an image.

by Anonymousreply 232June 8, 2019 5:13 PM

Louis the kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 8, 2019 5:16 PM

Come on, R227, read R228. She uses all these celeb PR standard tactics. No one was talking about her and I am still waiting for photos of the sprog to be sold to People. What else does she have to try to get attention? Not that anyone cared, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 234June 8, 2019 5:16 PM

A release of hacked flattering photos = PR, esp if done by a fame whore who is desperate for narcissistic supply

A release of a photo of young actress with semen dripping down her face = more likely to be a hack

by Anonymousreply 235June 8, 2019 5:18 PM

R230 - yes, and the second picture shows a lot of horse manure. Good job, Duchess Word Salad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 8, 2019 5:19 PM

A few comments...

Someone recognized that Kate is wearing a pair of the Queen's earrings...check out the link below (and the next picture after)...

I wonder if Sparkle chose that color dress as it matches the seats in the carriage? Makes the weight gain less noticeable?

I have a theory that Louis is a very happy baby and perhaps a big smiler. One of my niece's daughters was like that. Even as an infant, she had this huge, adorable, look you in the eyes, smile. Just amazing. People respond to that very warmly, much more than the standard warm response to all babies. Watching the clips from today, besides his parents, you can see Camilla, standing right next to him, giving him a big smile and talking to him. And, in that video as they are all leaving the balcony, it appears that Charles stops at the doorway as William is leaving with Louis in his arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237June 8, 2019 5:21 PM

It’s official: Prince Charles and Her Majesty now look like they’re the same age. They both look 83.

by Anonymousreply 238June 8, 2019 5:22 PM

Lots of signifiers of how much the Queen values the service of Catherine. William chose well.

by Anonymousreply 239June 8, 2019 5:23 PM

R237 here... Watch video below

To add to my post above about Louis, you can even see The Princess Royal reacting to him as Kate comes out to the balcony with Louis.

And, as they are leaving the balcony, Prince Charles looks back at him and talks to him as they are going inside.

Louis appears to be a big favorite with most everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240June 8, 2019 5:27 PM

Meghan is not the only one ready to break camp.

Happy 98th Birthday, Phil!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 8, 2019 5:29 PM

I see a lot of uncle gary in the poor mite

by Anonymousreply 242June 8, 2019 5:31 PM

He's looking at her. She's looking at the camera. Same old shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243June 8, 2019 5:33 PM

The American talks - ALOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 8, 2019 5:35 PM

And again about Louis...

There is this photo of him with Charles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245June 8, 2019 5:37 PM

Louis is my favorite Cambridge child. Here are some photos of him today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 8, 2019 5:39 PM

Goodness, those dark leather gloves were LONG. In June? Cannot imagine the fashion horror that will be donned for the christening of her child. Remember the olive leather gloves?

by Anonymousreply 247June 8, 2019 5:40 PM

Lady Louise bringing those Marianne Faithfull vibes today.

Looks like little Louis might be left-handed.

by Anonymousreply 248June 8, 2019 5:48 PM

I wonder if Meghan isn’t bothering to lose weight because she’s planning on getting pregnant again as quickly as possible. Whether that’s naturally or via IVF is an open question.

by Anonymousreply 249June 8, 2019 5:50 PM

She's 37, not 47. Same age as kate although meghan looks years younger.

She'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 250June 8, 2019 5:52 PM

Meghan gave off a different vibe today. Less smug, more serene. Maybe it's motherhood?

by Anonymousreply 251June 8, 2019 5:53 PM

I jusr don’t get it. Is she wearing the black gloves just to be oppositional? Because white gloves would have provided a nice contrast to the somber outfit.

by Anonymousreply 252June 8, 2019 5:54 PM

I think George wasn't sort of off, but a bit bored today. He seems to get along pretty well with his cousins Savanna, Mia and the like (tbh, I can't remember the names of Savanna's and Mia's siblings right now). Weren't they having some fun at last year's TTC balcony appearance? I guess the kids were being kept away from each other on purpose this year in order to prevent them messing around, so George ended up rather bored.

by Anonymousreply 253June 8, 2019 5:55 PM

In that video at R202, you can see Harry tell her twice to turn around, and not very nicely (starts around 1:15). Her face falls as she turns fully to the front and she's blinking fast, like she's trying not to cry. Almost made me feel bad for her. Almost.

by Anonymousreply 254June 8, 2019 5:55 PM

I cannot believe Prince Philip is doing so well! fucking hell! He was walking like a normal person just weeks after hip replacement surgery at the wedding. I will never forget it. One of my relatives just had a hip replacement recently and he's still using a walker to walk months after.

The royals must be doing blood transfusions like the billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 255June 8, 2019 5:57 PM

R254, in that video, it looks to me as if she is asking Harry if it is time to leave the balcony and he reminds her that they are about to play "God Save the Queen" and so, she turns back.

by Anonymousreply 256June 8, 2019 6:03 PM

Louis is showing his future playboy style and attitude today.

Did Princess Eugenie's husband show up?

by Anonymousreply 257June 8, 2019 6:04 PM

R257 - yes, it was Jack's first Trooping. On the balcony, he was standing beside Harry and Meghan with his glasses on.

by Anonymousreply 258June 8, 2019 6:06 PM

Agreeing with the other poster who said that they want to see Edo up on that balcony next year. Sure thing the marriage will never last — but he’s good looking and fine-boned. Together he and Bea could make some attractive children if their genes mix just right.

by Anonymousreply 259June 8, 2019 6:08 PM

Eugenie is standing behind the Queen and Jack is on her left. He is standing behind Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 260June 8, 2019 6:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 8, 2019 6:12 PM

I have the impression a lot of what MM was wearing had to do with nursing? The big flaps on the navy outfit would hide any milk that might leak. The long gloves might be because she normally uses a fade cream or a sunscreen, and she doesn't want to wear any now if she is nursing.

by Anonymousreply 262June 8, 2019 6:20 PM

R92, yes, breasts get bigger during pregnancy, usually in the second or third month, before the belly appears. They are also larger when breastfeeding.

by Anonymousreply 263June 8, 2019 6:21 PM

@R354 Harry certainly did tell her to turn around.

The royals give so many coded messages. Scene stealer Louis was clad in one of Harry’s old ensembles wouldn’t you think that would be for Archie?

by Anonymousreply 264June 8, 2019 6:24 PM

^^whoops that’s @R254

by Anonymousreply 265June 8, 2019 6:25 PM

Lady Louise and her brother James.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 8, 2019 6:27 PM

What did Meghan do with her hands, now that she has no belly to cup?

by Anonymousreply 267June 8, 2019 6:28 PM

Lady Louise looks quite a bit like her mother there.

by Anonymousreply 268June 8, 2019 6:30 PM

Swipe to get a Who's Who on the Buckingham Palace balcony. The boy in the cast is Louis Windsor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 8, 2019 6:32 PM

Me-Gain is one of those people who is uncomfortable in her own skin. She also treats people horribly and has leaked many unflattering and likely untrue stories about her new family, to her own detriment.

She looked less confident and comfortable this year. She is not growing into her role, and in fact seems to be building a private brand (in defiance to the Queen herself) in opposition to it.

by Anonymousreply 270June 8, 2019 6:32 PM

Kate and Charlotte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 8, 2019 6:33 PM

Louis is such a happy baby with that enthusiastic waving , the Cambridges must doing a great job behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 272June 8, 2019 6:36 PM

I noticed no PDA between MM and Harry, today, which is unusual. It doesn't matter if it's an official engagement, she is usually grasping him, clutching him or rubbing his back. In fact, it seemed positively icy.

by Anonymousreply 273June 8, 2019 6:37 PM

Thanks to R269 I've discovered that there's an Alexander Ogilvy that's actually quite goodlooking, and not just royal family good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 274June 8, 2019 6:43 PM

MM appearance should solidly put the surro conspiracy to rest. She’s still pretty thick, hence the slimming dark color choice. She is clearly postpartum.

by Anonymousreply 275June 8, 2019 6:52 PM

New rumour is that she's currently pregnant and Archie is still a fake. Get with the program.

by Anonymousreply 276June 8, 2019 6:54 PM

Just read that Amal and George have dinners with Meghan coz they live "not far from each other"

by Anonymousreply 277June 8, 2019 6:56 PM

I thought the rumor was that she was off prescription speed so her weight ballooned? No one is talking about Archie today, I do not think?

R275, do try to keep up. And remember, we cannot control other people, including what they think, gossip or joke about.

I do not think it is biologically possible for her to be pregnant, yet. Give it time.

by Anonymousreply 278June 8, 2019 6:57 PM

R273 It looks like they are having a little rough patch.. sleepless nights and hormonal fits.

by Anonymousreply 279June 8, 2019 7:01 PM

Have we ever seen the kids interact with Harry? For all his 'good with kids' thing, that does seem to be lacking regarding actual family members.

by Anonymousreply 280June 8, 2019 7:02 PM

Ooh Harry must be getting it in the neck, she wasn't a happy camper on multiple occasion on that balacony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281June 8, 2019 7:06 PM

Kate's hat was hideous. It's verging on Queen Mother territory. Just missing an extra flower or two and an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 282June 8, 2019 7:06 PM

Nope, R280. And there were stories of Will telling Harry off for showing up drunk in front of the wee kiddies. Does not sound like he was an engaged for playful uncle. He is and always has been a mess, it is just now that EVERYONE ELSE has grown up, and he is the same, just more resentful and petulant. He wants adulation, pampering and to be well off whilst doing nothing for it but spouting some word salad penned by his wife.

Harry should think about his plans for supporting his wife and child that do not rely on the taxpayer or dubious marketing scams.

by Anonymousreply 283June 8, 2019 7:07 PM

[quote] If Harry was expecting Meghan to bounce back the way Kate bounced back from her pregnancies, then he doesn't understand much about genetics.

The British Royal Family is well known for their first class understanding of genetics.

by Anonymousreply 284June 8, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote] Not to sound like a frau, but Prince Louis is adorable. For a blueblood, he seems quite chavtastic, but in a good way.

How can a one year old baby seem "chavtastic?"

by Anonymousreply 285June 8, 2019 7:13 PM

R281 - it's hard to believe that a grown woman who has been in the Royal Family for over a year and has been to one Trooping The Colour wouldn't realize one has to stand at attention when the national anthem, "God Save The Queen" is played. It looks like Harry had to tell his wife to "turn around" twice. Even the the little kids in front of her know the drill. Just fucking disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 286June 8, 2019 7:21 PM

The Queen was surrounded by her three eldest children on the balcony. The youngest, Prince Edward was hiding in the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Curious George taking a peek.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 8, 2019 7:24 PM

My feeling is that baby Louis was had just for fun. For this family having kids as part of your job. George is the heir and Charlotte is the spare, so even though they are clearly very much loved there was still an air of “duty” about their production. Louis is the bonus kid, made for no other reason than to be loved and cared for, and as a sweet surprise he also seems to have been born with a smiley disposition. I think that’s why everybody seems to be doting on him.

by Anonymousreply 289June 8, 2019 7:25 PM

GASP! I arrived just in time.

My cousin had an Easy-Bake Oven when we were very young. We made our own special creations in that thing: I was proud at age 5 of what would become horrifying even 2 or 3 years later. I'm sharing this history of aesthetic delusions and shame, so that you can now you know about how I reacted to Meg today at Trooping the Colour.

What the ever-loving fuck, lovey? You've had 5 weeks to breastfeed those pounds away. I tell you as a nurse that the last 5 pounds may never go away, but the rest of it should be gone by 6 weeks! What's slowing you down, are you off some important meds? You are behind schedule, and it's not a good look on you.

The taxpayers see you next to Catherine, She, with 3 children and in better shape than some models. You're quite ghastly.

Now, granted, you're hated in the U.K. under the best of circumstances, let's face facts that it's your own fault. So, as long as you're living on the back of the U.K. taxpayer, perhaps support the people who are straining to support you. British designers next time you show your face, cheeks, and side of beef that is your arse?

You'll thank me someday, so you're welcome now.

by Anonymousreply 290June 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Charlotte seems like a good big sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291June 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Her whole silhouette is stunning. The outfit is perfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 8, 2019 7:28 PM

R286, The Princess Royal's famous disgust for Diana must be dust compared to her thoughts on the Duchess of Smegma.

by Anonymousreply 293June 8, 2019 7:30 PM

I get that the Dook of Sussex, for appearance, has to have a purpose (more commonly known as a job) whether in connection to "the firm" or otherwise.

Still in terms of his personal finances, he'll never have to worry about keeping the wolf away from the door. Assuming he survives Prince Charles and QE II, he stands to inherit from their personal wealth upon their deaths.

If Diana left both boys dough-ray-mee to the tune of each getting somewhere in the 20 millions, as is reported ( and even allowing that , I'm always skeptical of what's publicly reported), still, the amount he'll get upon Prince Charles death should be much more.

True, it's not hedge-fund territory, but still, if I were the Dookess of Sussex, I'd take any notion out of my head that she'll leave Harry for a billionaire. She's not young enough to snag one, and she certainly doesn't have the game that Lauren Sanchez has.

by Anonymousreply 294June 8, 2019 7:34 PM

I have to laugh at some of you stupid, fucking moronic idiots who went on and on and on with your stupid conspiracy theories that she faked her pregnancy

All of you really are a bunch of fucking, stupid, loser idiots. You all need to get lives. A you truly are embarrassments

You fucking loser will believe any rumor or any fucked crazy thing you read on the internet. Your lives are all about Harry and Meghan. Fucking losers. LOSERS

This is the only post I've posted on this thread. So say what ever you want about me, I'm not a loser like you

by Anonymousreply 295June 8, 2019 7:36 PM

Maybe the DOS would lose the weight faster if she took up smoking like Kate.

by Anonymousreply 296June 8, 2019 7:39 PM

Loser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297June 8, 2019 7:40 PM

Prince Andrew looks like a stern asshole through that whole video. Isn't this supposed to be a moment of joy? And, Isn't he way down the line now? Seems he blocked quite a few people. Very pushy move. And yes Prince Harry seems to be uptight and trying very hard to please.

by Anonymousreply 298June 8, 2019 7:40 PM

R292, Catherine is perfection. You couldn't have scripted a more graceful future Queen. Her sartorial expressions should be a textbook: whether it's Louis's clothing or her own re-use of the Treacy hat.

And the authentic affection and joy of the Cambridges amongst themselves on the balcony was just heartwarming. As deleterious and nasty as the Sussexxes have been in their own public presentation, it obviously is the attention/prostitution of the embarrassing side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 299June 8, 2019 7:41 PM

Harry isn't going to get wealthier w/ Charles dying. The wealthy at their level consolidate, not split it up for every single child.

by Anonymousreply 300June 8, 2019 7:41 PM

[quote] if I were the Dookess of Sussex

but you're not. You're just a loser

[quote] the Duchess of Smegma.

another fucking loser

[quote] What the ever-loving fuck, lovey? You've had 5 weeks to breastfeed those pounds away. I tell you as a nurse that the last 5 pounds may never go away, but the rest of it should be gone by 6 weeks!

- honey, your a dumb cunt who probably only has an LPN. Did you ever think she may have had complications? MILLIONS of women do not lose their baby weight in six weeks. You would know that if you really were a nurse or you knew anything about women who've been pregnant

[quote] And there were stories of Will telling Harry off for showing up drunk in front of the wee kiddies.

And the prize for the dumbest cunt goes to this one. The wee kiddies? Jesus Christ. You are a fucking joke. And ABSOLUTE JOKE. Do you have any idea of HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU SOUND? oohhh, there are stories???? Oh my gosh. Well if you heard these stories it must be true. The same stories that were true about Meghan faking her pregnancy

Gay people are really embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 301June 8, 2019 7:43 PM

R296, Kate doesn't smoke, but you're on the right track. Whatever Kate does, Smeg should do that.

(Obviously, she'll always be inferior - that goes without saying, but perhaps she'll at least be less of a stain.

by Anonymousreply 302June 8, 2019 7:44 PM

Harry, in fact, is going to get poorer, when he pays out in the looming divorce.

Duch comes off leave to attend TTC, wears a non-British outfit and seems to want to leave before God Save the Queen? She clearly has a different perception of the whole gig.

by Anonymousreply 303June 8, 2019 7:45 PM

What a squandering of good will and genuine opportunity to chase, what, LA celebrity?

The Yorks and Cambridges have greatly benefited. Long and short game to The Firm.

Can you imagine her upbraiding wee Charlotte? No wonder she is kept far from the children. Poor Archie, lovely large families on both sides, yet he will grow up in their narc isolation.

by Anonymousreply 304June 8, 2019 7:48 PM

I think navy was chosen because it is most likely to camouflage a leak of breast milk. She should have chosen a British designer; that Givenchy is ugly, besides.

Some women don’t lose that last five pounds until after weaning. The body sometimes keeps a reserve of fat as an emergency fund, so to speak. It’s why women don’t lose weight as readily as men do, as evolution would have it. Women gestate and nourish the species, and need stores of fat to do so.

And the “nurse” up there is full of shit. Unless they’re from 1934 when they prohibited women from gaining more than 10 lbs during pregnancy and encouraged them to smoke to keep their weight down. It takes most women a lot longer than 6 weeks to lose the baby weight. There’s a reason for that.

by Anonymousreply 305June 8, 2019 7:48 PM

R303, you forgot posting a pic of steaming piles of horse shit on her majesty's official birthday.

by Anonymousreply 306June 8, 2019 7:50 PM

She has successfully played short game after short game her whole life, I wonder if she's even capable of just sitting back and chilling out in her current position. In the entertainment industry thing, where if you sit back you get knocked out of the ring, but I'm not sure that mentality transfers all that well to her 'new' world.

by Anonymousreply 307June 8, 2019 7:50 PM

I’m surprised to see that others have noticed the new resemblance to Doria. I think Doria has an appealing face, so it’s not an insult.

Speaking of family resemblances, I’m seeing Charlotte looking like William, with her little squint.

by Anonymousreply 308June 8, 2019 7:51 PM

R301, Are you a fatty and I touched a nerve?

Alas for you, as a nurse this will be a 2nd masters degree. I know very well what of I speak. Good luck insulting someone else you idiot.

The duchess is unfortunately, suprisingly overweight for this stage after having only one child, and particularly considering all of the resources at her disposal. I suspect it's related to the overuse of medications such as Adderall that maintained artificial thinness in her pre-pregnancy days. She looks quite round now - a similar roundness to her round self long before she became a Hollywood D List personality. She knew she was running out of time, which is why she wanted to hook up with an English athlete (she wasn't pretty enough to hook up with a famous American athlete - she's hardly the next Giselle Bundchen).

This is in contrast to her obviously fitter and more naturally slender sister-in-law, Catherine. It of course explains why Meg doesn't want to be seen in public (because the contrast is so striking and obviously not in her favor), but she does owe it to the people who pay her bills - even if all the people want it is to throw virtual vegetables in her face and humiliate her.

The price must be paid.

by Anonymousreply 309June 8, 2019 7:56 PM

Some women lose the baby weight very easily and they rave about how breast-feeding just takes the weight right off. Other women breast-feed as well but the weight does not seem to come off. Interesting that Markle seems to have known which type she belonged to far ahead of her pregnancy.

“'She knows the heavy-weighted body-type runs in her family and has always been terrified of putting on extra pounds, particularly given her career at the time.

'Anytime she puts on a bit of weight, it shows on her face, so she wanted to make sure she would be camera-ready very quickly.

‘She demanded a personal trainer and nutritionist during and after the pregnancy.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 8, 2019 8:00 PM

It has to be really weird for your spouse to morph into their mother so quickly. Seeing who harry was with previously I'm not sure he finds a Doria-face his type.

by Anonymousreply 311June 8, 2019 8:01 PM

R309 Meghan is still slimmer than the average American. Isn't the average British person fat too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 8, 2019 8:05 PM

I think Harry is unhappy.

Wonder what he will do?

And when?

My hypothesis: he will be a somewhat disengaged father and will cheat. She will stay and rage at him. They will divorce but LONG after it should have happened. She may leave the sprog in the UK, she had her father as her primary caretaker after all. I see Archie in boarding school. It would be ideal if he could spend time with his many young cousins, but his mother and her scorched earth pr tactics make that risky and unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 313June 8, 2019 8:07 PM

Ok I am going on a limb here, but why couldn't they give her a program, yes gulp a television program. Controlled mind you by the BBC, a kind of Interest shows about the art/gardens/history/sites - where she could for example go behind the scenes and show us the kitchen and its storage and preparation areas - and gardens - with bits of history and trivia thrown in and tailored to educated the non Brits. I bet if done right it would feed her ego and support and encourage tourism - Why are they not having the foresight and I mean ALL of them to capitalize on this while corralling it - why are they just making a wound and all throwing salt on it - rise above her - give her a little garden program - maybe a quarterly show - you know just one program every few months - where she learns herself and proudly displays - or is that too "Nationalistic" - I am thinking if I were in her role I would ask so nicely to do this to promote it all - because to be honest I think I would be awestruck. Just awestruck. Only in these past few months as an American have I even become fascinated in this family - now i want to know - my god were do they keep all the Queens Hats? What kind of marvelous fabrics (yes I saw the link) How do they prepare - are the jewels in some kind of library situation for the family do they go over to the jewel room and check out what the queen has made available for borrow? Etc. Etc. Maybe all this is out there if I hunt and search around - but I don't want to I want a nice fresh program to watch - and Meg's - she does have the talent - they need to give her a job - a new kind of job - and keep her busy and invested in them. So let William and Kate ascend - give this woman something to do - and if you want to corral it only put it out for American viewing. I would wager a project like this could enhance things for everyone. Don't let her brand herself - let her asset in the brand there is. So now tell me - were are all those hats stored - is there a giant climate controlled vault?

by Anonymousreply 314June 8, 2019 8:10 PM

R314, this isn't Chicago we're talking about. The BRF doesn't WANT the next Oprah/Goop/Angelina.

Much better to let her fail - publically like Fergie or privately like Diana.

by Anonymousreply 315June 8, 2019 8:12 PM

Why would anyone go out of their way to make her feel better, when she's done everything in her power to fuck with their tradition. You have to earn those rights, not assume she'd be entitled.

plus her acting out has made everyone looked better for it

by Anonymousreply 316June 8, 2019 8:14 PM

lol at r301.

I'll cop to a sloppy us of pronouns in my post at r294. Trust me, I'm well aware I live a life of a poor and obscure and wouldn't have it any other way. As for your name-calling, with the exception of this sentence, I'll pass over it with the silence it deserves.

Not that I owe you an accounting but, unlike most of the Meghan haters here whose cheese is way, way, off the cracker, I'm a fan of the Duchess of Sussex.

She's made significant mistakes; the shower in NY City with the assortment of Celebrity "A" List Show Folk Trash, the biggest.

But, she's keeping me in suspense to see What. Comes. Next. which gains my liveliest respect. And while I'm at it, anybody who denies that some of the hatred towards her is bigoted isn't to be taken seriously.

So There. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

by Anonymousreply 317June 8, 2019 8:15 PM

She wants a separate brand based on being in opposition to the BRF, casting them as needing to be shaken up or improved. She has treated members of the family, including the Queen, with great disrespect, attempting to elevate her status at their expense. She may have leaked false and damaging stories. I think the idea of the program would have been sweet, had she seemed invested in the institution or the family. In fact, she has actively tried to damage it and them, for her own gain.

by Anonymousreply 318June 8, 2019 8:15 PM

How long before he is off to Africa with Adam?

July?

August?

Sooner?

Is there a date for the christening?

by Anonymousreply 319June 8, 2019 8:17 PM

Thoughts on today:

- I was one who said she would only show if she was back to her fighting weight. She is not back to her fighting weight and she showed, I was wrong. I dislike MM, but not because she's still carrying pregnancy weight, which I would expect given how big she was at the Archie photocall (the jacket maybe helped in camouflaging it a little but she was very, very puffy and houselike then, which is just what happens to some women when pregnant). In contrast to many here, I like her in navy. In fact I think it might be my favourite colour on her. Perhaps not 100% fitting for a celebratory summer event but whatev. Black leather gloves were super weird, tho.

- Harry mostly looking pissy, part of me thinks he looks pissy around MM not because they're marriage is falling apart this soon but because when she's around he slots himself into the PROTECTOR OF VULNERABLE WIFEY RAWR mode and has to give all the cameras the stink eye so the press know he still like totally hates them and stuff.

- a few people calling Meg out for looking unsure of herself and awk on the balcony. She has often come across this way to me in her public appearances and it's one of the few things about her I find human and normal.

- the Cambridges look absolutely happy, all 5 of them. These are the halcyon days for their family, I think. Children young and adorable, parents in love with each other and the kids, parents also looking much more comfortable in their roles than they ever have. This is not to say I think it's all going to go to shit at some point (I don't think anything would make Kate divorce him, even a real affair) but children grow up and become their own complex people, dynamics develop, water flows under the bridge. At this age they are still just sweet and wonderful.

- what is that uniform Edward is wearing? It looks good on him, as much as anything can look good on slightly bloated middle-aged Windsors

- I predict the Wessex boy might grow into rather a hottie

- re: Charles and his redness, how tragic will it be if he dies before his mother? I'm not predicting it, because I have no actual idea if his redness is anything serious or not (am a gossiper, not a doctor). But like him or not on a personal level, there's real sadness in a life lived focused on a single goal and then dying just before you can fulfill it.

- I think George takes after his dad. William was always the quieter, more serious child in comparison to his brother when they were children. George seems serious in that way, too. I guess it's impossible to pry nurture and nature apart here, given both will have been surrounded since birth by people whose job it is to prepare them to be king one day.

by Anonymousreply 320June 8, 2019 8:17 PM

r315 Look she is an actress correct? It does not have to be a sensationalist reality show - I am talking about something - like a PBS type mini documentary program about the Royal family - and all that the British Isles have to offer. Like a mixed travel program and its not about making HER feel better. Its about corralling her - while employing her. Does nobody give a rats ass she has people interested. I was never interested in this stuff in my life. Now I am FASCINATED - keep her busy. Give her a job. Her talents are better suited putting something together like this then going into old folks homes. She understands a "role" so make this clearly defined and give her a role. Keep it non personal and let her cover interesting subject, like where does the Queen keep all those hats.

by Anonymousreply 321June 8, 2019 8:17 PM

Harry looks so miserable and they are definitely out of the honeymoon phase. If something happened behind the scenes that put them on the outs with the family, it may be too late to fix. Thus accounting for stories of Plan B (Africa/US.)

by Anonymousreply 322June 8, 2019 8:17 PM

R310 Also don’t forget Meghan’s childhood photos show a naturally tendency for chubbiness. She was not a thin child. I think she has to work hard to maintain a fit body because she knows any weight gain would all go to her thick top half of body. With that type of build and genetics she’s going to have a hard time getting back into shape quickly after pregnancy. She’ll maybe bot get her old body back again.

by Anonymousreply 323June 8, 2019 8:19 PM

R312, Harry's dumb. That's why he was in the carriage today instead of on a horse. The smart men in the familly all took the Major's test, got promoted and earned the right to ride a horse. He may be the Queen's grandson and it's taken him far, but he's reached his peak and it's over. He's dumb. He was too dumb to ride a horse in his Grandmama's parade.

Harry's dumb. It's why he married the D List Canadian show wanna-be, who would have preferred a footballer (but she was old, used up and bored them to tears - and we're talking about footballers, not physicists). There's a rather embarrassing amount of history of the Sussexx Duchess whoring herself about in pursuit of a man.

The problem with marrying a royal is that you have to seal the deal by producing one. She did. Whatever was left of her middle-aged body has been destroyed by a child that will never sit on the throne. (And, isn't a girl so nobody gives a shite about being a pretty princess).

Megan has reached peak usefulness is now offically a used up husk.

by Anonymousreply 324June 8, 2019 8:21 PM

Regarding MM in navy, well I know so many of you hate the word *whispers* merching, but this is what she does. Merch the next season's look, or collection. In the Autumn and Winter she prances around in the next years Spring/Summer collection.

by Anonymousreply 325June 8, 2019 8:25 PM

I'm quite happy with Lucy Worsley presenting on my telly box , thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 326June 8, 2019 8:27 PM

R321, I don't see it. Fergie didn't get the kid glove treatment and neither will Meg. Hell, not even Diana did.

Harry was expecting the reincarnation of his mother: tragic and beautiful. He's not a bright man. Crazy and bloated isn't what he signed on for.

Meg, go away to your posting in Botswana. Learn how to STFU for the love of Christ! Maybe your foolish husband loves your child enough to fall back in love with delusion/illusion of you when he doesn't have to be exposed to you embarrassing him all the time.

by Anonymousreply 327June 8, 2019 8:28 PM

About having a child later in life - its very hard on the body. She has been out of view for quite a while - perhaps there were blood pressure issues - ? In my case I was her age at first pregnancy - and I struggled with blood pressure third trimester. When I had my son, my body absolutely ballooned - I could not even wear normal shoes for a month or better due to the edema. My blood pressure never really normalized after and I take BP medications to this day. She could be doing a number of things that would make her puff, it could be she is NOT taking certain medications to breast feed, it could also be she IS taking certain medications for blood pressure or postpartum emotions that are putting weight her. The wobbly kind of confused stuff also happens as your entire body is readjusting again after child birth. And also ever here the term "Irish twins" in some cases women become pregnant again almost immediately - some women are raging hormone sexual machines very soon after giving birth and they don't wait out a recovery period. My mother in law gave birth only 9 months apart and would joke the doctor got her before she checked out after giving birth to the one before. Now - I want to end with this - I do not understand why she is not seriously wearing British clothing designers - I mean thats a pretty simple objective for promoting some better will.

by Anonymousreply 328June 8, 2019 8:29 PM

[quote] Alas for you, as a nurse this will be a 2nd masters degree. I know very well what of I speak.

LOL. You ALL sound like fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 329June 8, 2019 8:32 PM

R292, and the best part is that it isn't even new. She wears the clothes, they don't wear her. Perfection.

by Anonymousreply 330June 8, 2019 8:33 PM

R321 I dub thee the Hat Storage Troll! Arise! Now, because there's a lot of cunt this and desperate frau that getting thrown around here I will point out that I am joking and that is lighthearted! Your posts are interesting, btw. I wonder if we are not already, in some rather hamfisted RF way, seeing an attempt to give Meghan a "job" in their a) obviously attempting to slot Hazbean into the 'woke and youthful' roles in their charities and patronages etc. and b)allowing Meg to run the Sussex IG, which she clearly does (not saying she doesn't have a proofreader or approver of some sort but the voice is hers, which means that's been sanctioned on some level)?

It's not as much of a job as you're talking about, and I do think I see where you're coming from. I actually think it could work, 'could' being the key word there. Do you know that the very first "ummm"-type feeling I had about Meghan was when the first few stories of her dating Haz leaked out and someone linked to some of her speeches at another gossip sight? She has a very gushy, breathless, 'Hollywood' delivery, one I found instantly off-putting - and at the time I literally had no idea who she was and no reason to dislike her. That would have to be dealt with if she was going to present a show of some sort, because that style of speaking/presenting goes down particularly badly in the UK. She's an actress, though, so I presume it could be an easy fix.

Then there is just the idea of the RF sanctioning the wife of the sixth to present her own TV show. I think it could go well if handled perfectly by everyone, but it also has the potential to backfire spectacularly and the BRF is a risk averse institution. It's definitely possible the public response could end up being negative, even to the idea of it. Maybe it's something that could be considered in a year or so, hopefully when the antipathy and drama swirling around her and Haz has calmed down a little?

I do wonder what she'll do next. It seems, given what we know of her, unlikely that she will simply settle calmly into the smiling sweetly at community center openings and throwing herself into making her husband look good, as Kate has done. I think she might just get pregnant again as quickly as possible, although the number this pregnancy has done on her body makes me wonder if she might be having second thoughts about that. I think Africa is actually still a possibility, one that could potentially give everyone a bit of a breather.

by Anonymousreply 331June 8, 2019 8:39 PM

Of course she could become pregnant quickly, but not within a month. She is still bleeding, even if she had a c-section. She would not have ovulated yet. Remember the part about the egg that needs to be fertilized? Yes, some do have children 11 or 12 months apart, not 10 months apart.

by Anonymousreply 332June 8, 2019 8:40 PM

Oh dear! R329 has bees in her bonnet now!

She's run out of "logic" (her version) and is going rogue with ad hominem attacks.

I hope she can find some tea and avoid being a danger to herself and others!

by Anonymousreply 333June 8, 2019 8:41 PM

I'm r284, not the other one. You still sound like a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 334June 8, 2019 8:42 PM

R334 I mean, maybe you do think some posters here sound like fucking idiots. That's fine. But you just make yourself look like a fucking idiot, too, with all your "fucking idiot" posts. The thing with being against negative internet gossip about technical strangers is if you then go and engage in the very behaviour you condemn, it's a bad look.

by Anonymousreply 335June 8, 2019 8:46 PM

Many posters already have R334 blocked.

by Anonymousreply 336June 8, 2019 8:49 PM

R281, you can really see that MM was about to cry in that clip.

I am astonished by how awful her dress, hair and hat are. How hard is it to buy a simple expensive coat dress and fair sized matching hat in an appropriate seasonal colour? Just take a photo in to an upscale department store and the salesgals with fix you up. Go to the bag and shoe department and buy some matching leather pumps and a clutch bag. Get a hair and makeup guy to come over the morning of the event. Job done!

by Anonymousreply 337June 8, 2019 8:51 PM

My two cents on why Harry sometimes looks unhappy when around Meghan in public. Not saying this is true but conjecture on my part as someone who’s good at assessing people as I am a mental health professional.

I’ve noticed that Harry doesn’t look wholly unhappy but rather doubting or conflicted. When Meghan is putting on her public, “actress-y” persona for show in public when she’s interacting with people, family or otherwise, he may be jolted into realizing that Meghan is able to pivot between fakery and the Meghan that he sees, or rather she allows him to see. He may not know which is the real Meghan and start to question if she’s entirely genuine at all.

Many times during family-based psychotherapy with couples, you’d see similar dynamics with the cluster A personalities (borderlines, narcissistic, antisocial) have that effect on their spouses. The feeling of loving that person who you also realize isn’t as nice or innocuous of a person you thought they were. I recently had a patient who became distraught upon finding out his new wife had been married multiple times and hid that fact from him. Deceptive shit happens more frequently than people think and they don’t think they can be fooled. Think otherwise.

I do sense though that Harry is still in love with Meghan because they now have a common bond in Archie. Maybe this will prolong the marriage as Meghan can show herself to be a good mom in his eyes. A lot can be forgotten or forgiven in such relationships. It’s usually later on when more things come to light or cumulative actions become too much that partners of manipulative people decide it’s enough. So no, I don’t think Harry is at that divorce or thinking of divorce stage yet if indeed he’s beginning to feel some conflicts.

by Anonymousreply 338June 8, 2019 8:53 PM

R202 The York girls got the shaft. You can barely see them. They need to stand on apple crates or a riser next time. Was Edo there? Bea is looking better pulled together (hair, clothes, makeup) since she started dating Edo.

by Anonymousreply 339June 8, 2019 8:53 PM

I just want to know why she's so obsessed with Givenchy, it's not even on the level it used to be. Does she have literally no staff?

by Anonymousreply 340June 8, 2019 8:53 PM

In some rare cases ovulation can happen swiftly after birth. As I said - my MIL had children 9 months apart. Ovulation can be more rapid fire as a woman ages too - something about the biology of producing before the goods go off line so to speak. This is why paternal twins tend to happen later sometimes - those eggs jostling to get out. Also when a woman ceases birth control after prolonged use - the body can rapid fire on the eggs. Biology is some crazy stuff.

by Anonymousreply 341June 8, 2019 8:54 PM

R332 Yes some women do have babies 10 or 11 months apart but it’s really hard on the body. Medical advice is to wait one full year between giving birth and then conceiving again allowing your body to heal up and your systems to normalize before going on the crazy hormonal roller-coaster ride of pregnancy once again. It would be a punishing regime to have two pregnancies in two years.

by Anonymousreply 342June 8, 2019 8:54 PM

R325 Whilst I don't believe MM has engaged (since marrying) in any straight merching (i.e. directly taking cash for publicly wearing a given designer's clothes), I do think there is a relationship with Givenchy of sorts. It could be she just likes the designer, it could be a friendship, it could be a deal (not involving direct cash payments - again, she would have to be incredibly stupid to engage in risky behaviour like that when she doesn't even need to) of sorts, I don't know.

She certainly seems to have one of those personalities that, when advised against something, seems to double down on it instead. At no point since people have been grumbling about her lack of English designers (which has been a long time now) has she changed her behaviour. She also left up that IG link to her friend's yoga retreat, which for my money is one of the most obviously wrong moves she's made. Maybe HM should schedule a private meeting and sternly order her to wear nothing but Givenchy forevermore? Reverse psychology and all that. Would totally work.

R335 I thought I had the 2 worst "KATE IS A GERIATRIC LADY CUCKOLD AND MEGHAN IS A LITERAL ANGEL SENT TO EARTH BY BABY JEEBUS TO SAVE US ALL" posters blocked but I'm going to take your advice and block 334 too. Part of me wonders if she is the Della's Hyde, tho.

by Anonymousreply 343June 8, 2019 8:55 PM

If there is merching payment involved I imagine it's being laundered through whatsherface in Canada, Mulrooney woman.

by Anonymousreply 344June 8, 2019 8:57 PM

Agree, with the prior posters about the seeming relationship with Givinchy.

And the hilarious part is that she does not even look good!

by Anonymousreply 345June 8, 2019 9:01 PM

I have a question for the mental health provider - what happens to a Narcissist when they receive gas lighting? Not give it - receive it? I think Megan is a mix of clueless and conniving. Sometimes I think she is in a real bad spot. Here is the biggest thing - the Royal family should have learned a damn lot over the years and they have almost anything at their disposal including the best - psychological services - even if behind the scenes and borrowed from their world of intel - why are they not using and applying within their own ranks methods to heal - and perform their "Royal Duties" - why the continued abusive arrogant behaviors amongst themselves? All of this could have been handled with better interventions - I mean seriously - they could role model instead of flaming dysfunction for all of us to see and go on and on about on multiple threads. Megan brought me in with the pop corn but this family - this entire family is one big fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 346June 8, 2019 9:02 PM

R298 Andrew blocked his own daughters and son-in-law. Both he and Harry seemed to be pissed off or in a bad mood. Edward and Sophie's son, James, sure is cute.

by Anonymousreply 347June 8, 2019 9:08 PM

R314 That’s not a bad idea. Something like Jackie Kennedy showing people around the White House. “And this is the Blue rum, and this is the Crystal from West Virginia....”. Dignified!

by Anonymousreply 348June 8, 2019 9:13 PM

Look I am a bystander and it seems obvious a personality type like Megan needs a JOB - and I mean a busy busy job. They should have given her one - explained it to her this is your role - this is how you will dress - this is what you do in your role - Maybe their approach was all wrong - Ok - go borrow one of your Tavistock people and translate it to her in "American" - so that she gets on the team. Give her a garden show - and broadcast it tourism encouraging style in the US only - contract it out carefully with this woman so she understands its a "Role" and thus in that role she will present in a certain fashion of speech and pattern - dress her for it - PUT HER IN A COMPARTMENT. Or just keep dropping the ball RF - like we have seen in the past, drop the ball - alienate people - put your legacy in jeopardy because you can't be bothered to you know - confront issues. Lets use the analogy - if the BRF were a Military branch - you keep your public affairs and protocol sections busy - but they are not the "Brass" running the show. William needs to realize he is the BRASS - as will be his wife - and by the looks of it soon. For the good will of all he has got to figure out a way to corral his sibling and his American wife - not kick them to the curb. This is not a soap opera. Everyone needs a dose of grow the FU. This is delicate stuff with deep long term Political influence - yes I said it. Really long term thinking and strategy needs to be applied. Seriously. Not gas lighting petulance and temper tantrums and banishments. Put that woman in uniform period. Give her 5 selected choices of outfit an event. etc. Here is another thing they could have her do - promote the arts - get into those design schools and let the students dress her - there are just endless endless ways to turn this around. Or let it burn.

by Anonymousreply 349June 8, 2019 9:15 PM

Shallow Hal fell in love with Meg's dramatic glamorous looks. She needs to get them back asap.

by Anonymousreply 350June 8, 2019 9:15 PM

R321 Scroll down to see the reply about where the Queen's hats are stored. They are kept in a storage facility the size of a football field.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351June 8, 2019 9:15 PM

Andrew positions himself next to his mother at every event.

Harry married Rach in part to fuck with his family. Was he annoyed today that she continues to do so? Or that she has morphed into her own mother with stunning speed? Did he imagine all of life would be like the burger video?

When he looks at his brother and his happy family, does he hate them?

by Anonymousreply 352June 8, 2019 9:15 PM

If they wanted to test the Meghan with show idea, they could give her a single special and see how it played with the public. If it goes down like a lead balloon, that would be it. If it's a success, make a few more . . . then a few more if those go over well. One toe in the water at a time.

by Anonymousreply 353June 8, 2019 9:16 PM

I believe Meghan already has a JOB. She represents Queen and country. The taxpayers are paying for renovations on her new home and her security. If she wants to continue in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed, she should do everything in her power to give those taxpayers value for their pounds. I suspect the British public would not take kindly to a foreigner trying to cash in on her Royal Family connections with her own TV show. Since her lifestyle is a lot more luxurious than that of the average person, a cash job on TV would be very bad optics. Thy name is greed. Some of you may remember seeing Prince Edward and other members of the Royal Family on a disastrous program called "It's a Knockout" (or something like that) and it was a bloody PR disaster. The Royals are very wary of media in general and I don't think they would be open to seeing a Duchess on TV. Besides, if she wanted to do TV, why didn't she stay on Suits or go back to Hollywood instead of marrying a Royal? If she went back to TV in whatever format, it would be a big middle finger to BRF and the taxpayers. She might as well hold a press conference and declare: "I don't find being a Royal very fulfilling, it's an empty job and I'm so bored I have to do something else because their work is just not very important". Yeah, that would go over really well.

Since she's married to the sixth in line, she's got a lot more leeway than Kate. She can accept patronages and support charities that cater to HER interests. It's not rocket science. The job is as good as you make it.

by Anonymousreply 354June 8, 2019 9:17 PM

R352, William rarely looks happy. He didn't marry for love like Harry did.

by Anonymousreply 355June 8, 2019 9:18 PM

Meghan should support a charity which funds scholarships and drama programs for regular kids. The overwhelming number of posh actors in the UK has been called out in the media for some time. Since she's from a lower-middle-class family and became an actor, you'd think this would be a cause dear to her heart.

by Anonymousreply 356June 8, 2019 9:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 8, 2019 9:19 PM

R355 = in desperate need of glasses.

Alpha Will was happy and proud today with his family. And with the veterans this week.

Another thing: You're embarrassing yourself with your dumb comment.

by Anonymousreply 358June 8, 2019 9:22 PM

R341, Is it possible? Sure, but you're talking about young, fertile women. Could a 25 y.o. Irishwoman do it (which I raise because of the suggestions of "Irish twins"), sure! Could an athletic women like Catherine do it? Of course. Is it going to be easy for Frau Meghan? Well obviously not! If she were good at losing baby weight, she would have lost most of it by now already.

Having babies isn't rocket science. Women have been doing it for thousands of years. Frau Meghan just isn't good at it.

by Anonymousreply 359June 8, 2019 9:24 PM

Fergie weighs in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360June 8, 2019 9:25 PM

The Crown Jewels are kept at the Tower of London. You can take a tour to see them. I've taken the tour and it was great to see them in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361June 8, 2019 9:25 PM

R355, zzz ...

by Anonymousreply 362June 8, 2019 9:26 PM

R346 People with NPD are actual quite predictable in the ways they respond to perceived slights or inattentiveness from others. Let’s say they are gaslighted, they would most likely respond in one of two ways or both at same time: self-destructive behavior and/ or actively direct punitive actions against their perceived injustice or perpetrators. If it’s the latter then get ready for some angry, vindictive retaliations that cross or test boundaries of civility. Personal property destruction, deliberately lying to ruin other relationships, even criminal activities. Remember Diana’s BSC stalking phone calls to Oliver Hoare’s wife? That sort of thing is par for course and sometimes worse. I had a patient couple of years ago (deceased now) who deliberately left her estranged husband’s cats outside knowing there were coyote warnings in the neighborhood (they were eating cats and small pets). She told me she was happy when his one cat went missing and presumably got eaten by coyotes. Crazy shit, I know.

R309 I’m no Meghan fan but I don’t think throwing out as “fact” that she’s on adderall is all that convincing. And yes I too have advanced degrees in nursing, master’s as FNP and doctorate as PMHNP. I don’t agree that her weight fluctuations are related to abusing adderall. That’s just jumping to conclusions without slightest of rumors or gossip. I think she has an unfortunate body type and her genetics work against her.

by Anonymousreply 363June 8, 2019 9:27 PM

Thanks for the Hat link. I don't think you are thinking from high enough altitude about this R354 - its not a show "for her" - its a JOB - to keep her corralled - and so as to not offend the British public - make it sort of touristy related and only broadcast it in the States. And as the poster put it above one at a time. One program at a time. This woman was an ACTRESS - we could make fun of how prolific or not she was at it - but this is what she wanted to do - so give her a "role of a life time" with a travel/tourism related show - broadcast in the States - and I would bet you she would generate enough interest in tourism dollars - to pay for that cottage renovation - Let her stay off Charities because lets be honest all of that can be politicized - her job/role would be to PROMOTE TOURISM - in a subtle way of course - but that should be its underlying intent. And let it pitch it to the people she won't offend by her style, speech and carriage - in every little way - don't put it on the British Telly - please I do not want to insult the Brits. And lets face it just being American is insult to many of them. You know what though - what if this woman got American women to buy and wear British hats - what if she promoted NEW British clothing designs that went global. This woman could be used as an advantage and I do not mean "brand her own thing" I mean BRAND their thing. I bet she had ideas like this - that were probably all wrong - but someone could have helped her channel the right kind of ideas. And again thank you for the posters sharing information - information I never even thought about 6 months ago - never wanted to visit England - never - now . . . . I am getting interested and I am not alone is my guess. Maybe I just think like an American, capitalize on this stuff! Ok, I will get off the soap box now. Sorry if I offended anyone.

by Anonymousreply 364June 8, 2019 9:28 PM

Meghan has a job. Her job is to support the Queen along with the rest of the family by carrying out royal duties. She was also given several patronages involving causes close to her heart I.e. the arts, animals, education etc. That should be enough to keep her busy & if it's not then tough. She's been pandered to quite enough as it is.

by Anonymousreply 365June 8, 2019 9:29 PM

Smeg is older than Kate. Smeg is middle aged and not bouncing back like a younger, fitter woman (with a supportive, loving, non-batshit family).

by Anonymousreply 366June 8, 2019 9:31 PM

E361 - I've been to the Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels and I was disappointed in the way they were presented. The throngs are sent into a dark room to glide on a walking escalator so you can't have a good look or see them close up. I lined up three times to go in again and then gave up. Maybe they do it for security or because there are so many tourists but it left me pissed off.

My favorite exhibit was the armor. King Henry VIII codpiece was worth the visit. I remember the child armor and the horse armor as well. You really can feel the history of the place as you wander around.

by Anonymousreply 367June 8, 2019 9:32 PM

^ meant R361

by Anonymousreply 368June 8, 2019 9:32 PM

R364, she has spent years now building a brand in counterpoint to the BRF. How could she promote British fashion when for years she has not worn it herself? Look at what the Trump family wore during their short visit. Your idea is sweet but I do not see that she would buy in. She is a narc, about herself. Overtly building a shake it up brand even after a private brand was forbidden by the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 369June 8, 2019 9:33 PM

Wow, that pic at R357... Charlie's going to have to a Romanovs to the basement to slim down that monstrosity. I mean, I know they aren't all working royals or on the royal dole and he's slimmed it down before for certain events but yeesch... there's a ton of them to get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 370June 8, 2019 9:33 PM

Sweet not to a sense of history

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 8, 2019 9:37 PM

nod, fuck, we need an edit button

by Anonymousreply 372June 8, 2019 9:43 PM

R370 - some of the people shown on the balcony aren't working royals.

Gabriella and Frederick Windsor don't work for the family. The Duke of Kent's three grown children don't carry out royal duties nor do the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester's three grown children. It's quite possible that Prince Edward's children will have to get other jobs when they mature. The only times you see many of them is at family gatherings like weddings and holidays such as Easter and Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 373June 8, 2019 9:45 PM

Baby Louis means business. Don't mess with him! The faces he makes are priceless. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374June 8, 2019 9:46 PM

Do you think Meghan put on weight since showing us the baby? She looks bigger to me

by Anonymousreply 375June 8, 2019 9:48 PM

Camilla and Kate watching from a Palace window.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376June 8, 2019 9:48 PM

Meghan looks like she has a tan...or did she stop using skin bleaching creams?

by Anonymousreply 377June 8, 2019 9:48 PM

Lol r324! "Harry's dumb"; is the reoccurring theme in his mollycoddled and emotionally stunted life. Here he is on Hamilton play stage doing his showbiz performance a la MM. At that time, Dimwit thought she was the answer to his dreams, would vault him to unimagined heights of popularity and public acclaim. lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 8, 2019 9:50 PM

She chooses to wear Givenchy because it’s so obvious she wants to be associated with a high fashion designer label. She picked Givenchy because she’s basic and derivative, probably wants people to think of her as Audrey Hepburn 2.0 with the Givenchy association.

Choice of dark navy blue is a big miss. The shoulder and sleeve construction are not flattering to her bulky top half of body, emphasizing short neck wide shoulders and torso but above all else her arms which are still flabby from pregnancy weight gain. Dark navy is also very aging, it can add 5-10 years to a woman’s age if not careful with thw design and construction of the outfit. Dark navy also tends to make tan complexion appear sallow. She’d be better off with a bright royal blue or cobalt blue if she wants to wear blue tones, solid color,, sleek a-line and lower neckline to elongate her neck.

by Anonymousreply 379June 8, 2019 9:50 PM

Even little princes need a good thumb suck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 8, 2019 9:55 PM

I don't like what George is wearing.

by Anonymousreply 381June 8, 2019 9:56 PM

Picture perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 8, 2019 9:58 PM

R381, Fair. But he probably doesn't like what you're wearing and his outfit is a bit more circumscribed. You can just sit in a robe eating your snacks. He's the future King of England and has show up and show out for this spectacle.

by Anonymousreply 383June 8, 2019 10:00 PM

I can't believe that Prince Philip didn't make an effort to show up for the Queen's official birthday. She looked so alone in the coach all by herself.

by Anonymousreply 384June 8, 2019 10:01 PM

Isn't his scheduled decided on a by-day basis? The man is old af, wouldn't be surprising if he can't make it out.

by Anonymousreply 385June 8, 2019 10:03 PM

R382 - It's as though Meg always takes the low road, and Kate always takes the high road.

Fine for your choices, but then Meg is disappointed that she personally comes across like Chaucer's fishwife, whereas Kate looks like an English Rose.

by Anonymousreply 386June 8, 2019 10:05 PM

Philip turns 98 on Monday. After 70+ years of royal service I kind of think he’s allowed to sit this one out.

by Anonymousreply 387June 8, 2019 10:06 PM

R381, George doesn't like what he has to wear either.

by Anonymousreply 388June 8, 2019 10:06 PM

At his age, Philip might not be up to standing around in the hot sun. He's attended how many TTCs since 1947? The man's earned a break.

by Anonymousreply 389June 8, 2019 10:08 PM

R381. Pipe down: Kenten cloth wasn't a choice.

by Anonymousreply 390June 8, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote] She chooses to wear Givenchy because it’s so obvious she wants to be associated with a high fashion designer label. She picked Givenchy because she’s basic and derivative, probably wants people to think of her as Audrey Hepburn 2.0 with the Givenchy association.

I agree with this, r379 and it baffles me to no end because it's absolutely the opposite of what she should be doing. Why isn't she seeking out unknown, young or older, diverse, up and coming British talent? Why isn't she making discreet inquiries and requests to UK design schools to send to her sketches and samples of the output of promising talent?

In short, do what Michelle Obama did. For her inaugural gown, she reached down to the relatively obscure, yet up and coming Jason Wu and put him on the map, to use a cliché, by choosing his designs. Alas, I was disappointed with both of MO's inaugural gowns, but still, she gave his career a boost.

At least 2 things would be achieved if she did that: 1. she'd be boosting local talent, and by extension winning over those who criticize her for not wearing British , or at least adjacent designs and, 2. perhaps a fresh perspective would help her find her style.

Established, big-name designers don't need her as much as she needs a make-over.

by Anonymousreply 391June 8, 2019 10:10 PM

Agreed, Della.

I’m also enjoying r338’s contributions. Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 392June 8, 2019 10:19 PM

Thanks, r392.

*sigh* Must we think of everything?

by Anonymousreply 393June 8, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]Why isn't she seeking out unknown, young or older, diverse, up and coming British talent? Why isn't she making discreet inquiries and requests to UK design schools to send to her sketches and samples of the output of promising talent?

And championing those schools... and helping facilitate opportunities for young people from difficult backgrounds who want to design (all kinds of design, not just fashion - she is apparently a creative and God knows she understands how to create something from noting)... etc. etc. She is so vain she can't even see the opportunity waiting for her. She's got to save the world with her fridge magnet philosophy instead of getting creative, buckling down and building something.

She's one of those people who speaks the language but doesn't really know the meaning of the words.

by Anonymousreply 394June 8, 2019 10:33 PM

Hi R391 Della, yes I like your comparison of MO and her sartorial choice. I think too that MO is a woman who is confident without herself and her image, while Meghan is the opposite. She has aspirations of being associated with luxury and wealth, it became easy for her to indulge in this high fashion fantasy when she married Harry. It’s like a kid let out in the candy store who went crazy buying everything she’d ever dreamed of even if they don’t taste so good, by god she’s gonna eat them.

Meghan obviously is in need of a stylist who will tell her what not to wear. And keep it tailored, simple. She needs all of her dresses tailored to fit her torso. Due to wide rib cage/ chest and shoulders, she’d probably need to buy the right size to fit those areas. But what happens is the waist area is too big for her so that she sometimes looks sloppy in the waistline area of fitted or semi-fitted dresses. Her lack of defined waist also exacerbates this problem. She needs to put a tailor on retainer I’m serious. Stick to structured, deep or v-necklines, empire waist or extremely tailored waist, and short hemlines or midi length at most for daywear.

I don’t like Meghan but I think sartorially speaking she can look fantastic if she abandons chasing labels and just start dressing for her body and wardrobe needs. Before I became a mental health DNP I actually studied fashion design at Pratt Institute in NY for 2 years before dropping out, but talking about good/ bad fashion is always fun for me.

by Anonymousreply 395June 8, 2019 10:34 PM

^^^meant to say MO is confident within herself

by Anonymousreply 396June 8, 2019 10:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397June 8, 2019 10:36 PM

Troopimg the Colour should be called Trooping the FUG as none of the 'blood' royals are attractive. Kate Middleclass is good looking but she married in.

Louis is a much more extroverted and confident child than pensive George.

by Anonymousreply 398June 8, 2019 10:40 PM

Freddie Windsor looks absolutely possessed in the balcony pictures. WTF is wrong with his eyes anyway?!

by Anonymousreply 399June 8, 2019 10:44 PM

lol R381

by Anonymousreply 400June 8, 2019 10:44 PM

R395, Meg should perhaps have fewer outfits but all should be bespoke and made just for her, not a standard size.

Most ready to wear is designed to fit women of 5 ft 8, which is considered the most desirable height for a woman.

by Anonymousreply 401June 8, 2019 10:45 PM

R364 I don't find your posts offensive, I find them interesting! That said, and acknowledging that perhaps there is some way your idea could be made to work with some very, very, *very* careful handling and production, I think the odds are it wouldn't work. Why?

1. You're assuming Meghan's cooperation. Again, whilst I'm not certain she wouldn't be into it, what you're talking about would have to be a carefully handled production, in all aspects. It would involve her taking direction on many different levels, from wardrobe to manner in front of the camera to topics covered to scripting. Nothing about her so far tells me she is interested in or good at taking direction (which is counterproductive, imo - this past year could have been so much easier on her if she had just listened to some advice). Her whole thing is being 'woke.' Any TV show she hosted would have to be ruthlessly apolitical/a-woke (I just made up a new word) and I'm just not convinced she'd be into it.

2. The broadcasting it in the US and not the UK thing would definitely not go over well. She's already being criticized (rightly so) for having her focus outside the UK (IG account, wardrobe etc.). I can almost guarantee a show hosted by her and broadcast in the US would lead to a collective 'just what exactly are we paying this woman for?!' from the UK taxpayers.

On the one hand, I agree with the other posters. They're right to say she already has a job - she does, and she hasn't shown herself to be particularly interested in doing it so far. Many would look askance at a RF going out of its way to find a role for a married-in who hasn't even bothered to hide her lack of motivation when it comes to giving a fk about the UK, the UK public and the RF itself.

On the other hand, you're being practical and there's nothing wrong with that. Above all, the RF is interested in its own continued existence and good reputation (and I understand, as I say that, that much of their 'good reputation' is PR and they're as deeply dysfunctional and effed up as the rest of our peasant families). Meghan won't be kicked out or publicly snubbed or any of that as long as she remains married to Haz. And so, for as long as she does remain married, the RF has an interest in, as you put it, containing and corralling MM.

Someone else mentioned getting her involved in organizations and charities involving the promotion of non-posh children in acting, which sounds pretty much perfect. They also mentioned, correctly, that Meg could believably take on this cause without looking like a posh poseur because she herself is authentically from a non-posh background and did not have Steven Spielberg as a godfather (or whatever he is to Gwynnie).

Again, not saying your idea is bad. I would watch the shit out a high-production value TV series giving us a look into various stately homes, wardrobe archives, historical gardens of England etc. etc., even if it was presented by Meg! I just don't know if it's a thing that could realistically happen, given realities on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 402June 8, 2019 10:45 PM

R398, George is the new William. Charlotte is the new Anne. Louis is still a wild card.

Harry is yesterday's news. Meg is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 403June 8, 2019 10:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 8, 2019 10:48 PM

Well, the type of American who would watch Meghan does not have a passport.

by Anonymousreply 405June 8, 2019 10:49 PM

In r202 video, MM was turning back to Harry and it appears he had to tell her twice to turn around and face forward. He seemed to be scowling and/or preoccupied in direction of Queen and PC.

by Anonymousreply 406June 8, 2019 10:50 PM

Of course she's trying to channel Audrey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 8, 2019 10:50 PM

That dark dreary navy outfit did nothing for Markle.

If Markle wanted to wear navy, then the should have worn something similar to what Sarah Ferguson wore to Harry and Markle's wedding, which was a was a brighter navy ensemble with pink collar and cuff trim which would have brightened up the outfit. Markle could have work navy with a white, yellow, mint green, lavender, light tan or even light gray trim to offset her dreary navy today. And then her hat could have been navy with that same pop of color as the collar and cuff trim. Plus it's nearly summer. Lighten up a bit. Markle looked liked she was going to a funeral in December. Navy accented with a brighter trim color would have helped Markle's look tremendously such as Sarah wore last year to Markle's wedding:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408June 8, 2019 10:51 PM

[quote]Freddie Windsor looks absolutely possessed in the balcony pictures. WTF is wrong with his eyes anyway?!

Freddie has the Hanoverian pop eyes. Prince Albert Victor had them too, and they were just as scary 130 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 8, 2019 10:52 PM

I would not like to have to mingle with that posh and snobby inbred family. The subtle disdain must be horrible.

by Anonymousreply 410June 8, 2019 10:54 PM

They're MOMO doll eyes, very creepy.

Meg's severe hair style was a mistake as it exposed her fuller face and plump neck. She is going to find it tricky to lose that baby weight.

by Anonymousreply 411June 8, 2019 10:55 PM

R409 they are the same people moving from old body to fresh baby body since babylonian times. It's ancient black magic.

by Anonymousreply 412June 8, 2019 10:57 PM

R395 ... and a decent bra! MM needs to stop wearing the lace strapless bra. The bra slides low and pulls her small breats down. The lace looks lumpy under fabric - an example is the bra she wore with the ill-fitting wedding dress.

MM needs to wear a padded bra that that would give her breasts a nice silhouette under the clingy fabrics she favors.

The big breasted royals -- Camilla, Bea, Eugenie (and ex-royal Fergie) need to wear bras with much more support than their current ones.

by Anonymousreply 413June 8, 2019 10:57 PM

Excuse me, Alexander Ogilvy is certainly not FUG. Neither are the Spencer girls.

by Anonymousreply 414June 8, 2019 10:59 PM

[quote]She's one of those people who speaks the language but doesn't really know the meaning of the words.

Listen to this self-serving drivel, if you can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 8, 2019 11:00 PM

Since the triple terrorist attacks of 2017, my heart is always in my mouth when I see the Queen emerging onto that exposed balcony. Anyone got any idea how they manage security? No bodyguards in sight. It would only take one rogue sniper amongst the security to kill several of the Royals in seconds.

by Anonymousreply 416June 8, 2019 11:01 PM

R413 typo: breasts

by Anonymousreply 417June 8, 2019 11:01 PM

Re Harry's icy demeanor towards Meghan, isn't this to be expected? Here is a man who has never truly had to answer for himself his entire life. He sees his popularity declining and his brother rising in esteem and importance. He's spent the last year blaming his family, the media and the public for the debacle that is his marriage. Eventually he was going to blame Meghan, too, because he will never hold himself accountable.

by Anonymousreply 418June 8, 2019 11:02 PM

Part of the awkwardness in position on the balcony between Markle and Harry is that Harry was not standing beside his wife. As a result, if she wanted to say anything to him, even of it were just a little something, she had to keep turning around. Harry should have positioned himself to stand beside Markle, not behind her. That would have meant asking Eugenie's husband, Jack Brooksbank, to move over a bit. Harry should not have been behind both Brooksbank and Markle. The positioning of where and how they were standing seemed to cause the awkwardness.

by Anonymousreply 419June 8, 2019 11:02 PM

Andrew, Duke of York, should have insisted on having Sarah, Duchess of York, accompany him to today's Trooping of the Colour. For all intents and purposes, they are back together. Just invite her for Christ's sake.

by Anonymousreply 420June 8, 2019 11:05 PM

R413 Good fitting bra for Meghan doesn’t necessarily have to have padding, maybe just a tad but not much. Again I think the reason fabric in her chest area often look “off” as in loose or ill-fitted is due to her needing a bigger size fir her shoulders and rib cage. But most often the cut will assume that women with this build also have matching large breasts, which Meghan doesn’t have. Hence tailoring tailoring tailoring! So important for unique body shapes.

by Anonymousreply 421June 8, 2019 11:08 PM

^^^Forgot to add that I do agree Camilla and the York women need support bras.

by Anonymousreply 422June 8, 2019 11:09 PM

I read that the woman who William supposedly had an affair with was at the state banquet for Trump with her husband. I doubt that they would have been invited if there was any truth to the affair stories.

by Anonymousreply 423June 8, 2019 11:11 PM

We need to see more of Alexander Olgilvy. Here he is with his sister, Flora Ogilvy. Both on the balcony today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 8, 2019 11:18 PM

R410, you weren't invited.

by Anonymousreply 425June 8, 2019 11:52 PM

Why Harry was not on horseback for Trooping. It isn't because he was "too dim". I can't believe so many of the posts on here. Just made up shit and people talking out their asses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426June 8, 2019 11:58 PM

R410 - How fortunate then that you turned down the invitation.

by Anonymousreply 427June 8, 2019 11:58 PM

Edward, who ran crying from the marines like a little girl was made a Royal Colonel- hence the outfit.

by Anonymousreply 428June 9, 2019 12:10 AM

Harry isn't a Colonel. He never took the Major's exam (a rank below Colonel) because he's stupid. He barely got through O Levels (taken when you're about 15-16) and he's always been quite open about it. He's fucking stupid and never made any bones about it. He couldn't get promoted in the Army because he is dumb. Not a secret.

So, he can't ride with the colonels because he isn't one. It's so many levels of intelligence above him and the MODERN British Army doesn't promote you just because of your family association.

by Anonymousreply 429June 9, 2019 12:10 AM

I think the idea of TV specials from Sparkle - no, no, never.

Given past performance, the RF are not going to give her a platform that her PR could trumpet as how important she is to the RF. And she isn't.

She decided very early on (with the $75,000 unsuitable engagement dress) that she was not going to "go along" with the way the RF does things. The idea that they would support her thirst for attention which would only be good for her (and not the RF) is preposterous.

by Anonymousreply 430June 9, 2019 12:16 AM

Whole thing kind of reminds me of a year ago when Harry and Meghan sett their wedding date a month after Kate's due date.

by Anonymousreply 431June 9, 2019 12:24 AM

R429, did you even read the article? Edward is eligible to ride, as is Anne. Blocked you stupid twat.

Spreading disinformation is not gossip.

by Anonymousreply 432June 9, 2019 12:25 AM

R426, quoting from your very article:

"Well, it's a matter of position" "Charles, William and Anne are all Colonels of the Household Division, which affords them that special privilege." "the position could very well be in his future" (emphasis on could as opposed to IS) "Harry could become one when Prince Charles eventually is king" (or in the event Williams deigns to bestow the honor)

by Anonymousreply 433June 9, 2019 12:27 AM

r432, you sad old queen it works both ways. Ta ta!

by Anonymousreply 434June 9, 2019 12:28 AM

Meghan is not suitable to represent the royal family in any way. She's Harry's problem, and if he is allowed to continue to receive funds for attending events he needs to adjust his attitude. Get Markle off the payroll and cancel her patronages which she handles in an offensive way (banana, pricey clothes when meeting homeless women, and the embarrassment of the National Theatre with their many cancellations in response to her appointment as their patron).

She's insufferable, and anything she participates in she diminishes, like being the spoiled crybaby inappropriately and nonsensically dressed, irritating even the children, on the dud side of the balcony.

by Anonymousreply 435June 9, 2019 12:42 AM

R432, not 429 here, but we do all know Harry is fucking idiot. We just don't seem to agree about how his stupidity manifests itself.

For example, some people believe it is exhibited in his poor choice of marrying a whore. Whereas, others believe that being photographed emulating a NAZI was a defining moment. Still others believe it to be the strip billiards game in Las Vegas, (though I personally am inclined to laugh that one off).

He's always been the dullest knife in the drawer, but as long as he does no harm, who really minds? His wife is an unfortunate cunt though, and she lost her looks shockingly fast. That's just a sad truth.

by Anonymousreply 436June 9, 2019 12:42 AM

What's this about "many cancellations" R435? Not questioning, just isn't something I've heard yet and I keep up on the DM shade most of the time, heh.

by Anonymousreply 437June 9, 2019 12:46 AM

R418, he thought he was marrying a Diana. Freud be celebrated or damned (would it matter - is he educated enough to even know about Freud or Oedipus?).

Reality is that he got Blanche DuBois. If Blanche were fat-faced and buffalo-humped before even turning 40.

by Anonymousreply 438June 9, 2019 12:49 AM

R430 "The idea that they would support her thirst for attention which would only be good for her (and not the RF) is preposterous."

But they are doing just that. She is very clearly working for herself and her brand, and not the BRF and its brand. They're letting her. The Queen has withheld a title from their kid, kicked them out of London with no base except a 2-3 rooms in BP, given them a crappy home in a boring suburb near tourist line for Frogmore House and sweetening the exile with millions from the SG to make Meghan feel like a real Duchess, but that's it. They threatened further lengthy exile to Africa, but they can't really force her to go, and that plan seems to have withered on the vine. They didn't demand that she stop recommending friend's commercial ventures on her social media, because it's still up there.

They're just doling out a few meaningless lashes with a limp whip. They've let her too far in to do anything much about her. They're toothless except financially, and they can't do that without looking really bad. She still has them over a barrel and she's still putting two fingers up to them and they haven't the spine or the ability to boot the Sussexes out.

by Anonymousreply 439June 9, 2019 12:52 AM

She only has them if Harry still gives a fuck. It is completely possible he was more into the idea of having a child than keeping her around, especially if she is separating him from what he sees as his life/family.

by Anonymousreply 440June 9, 2019 12:57 AM

For 437, an article below. Just think how insulting it is to have a bad American actress with a superiority complex appointed to be the patron of a most accomplished theatrical company. She is worse than useless because she thinks she has something to offer these actors, directors and writers. She was also completely untried and had just joined the royal family. Had she mentored with the Queen or Edward and been a terrific contributor, then the honor of a patronage might be appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 9, 2019 12:59 AM

R439 your points are good but at the end of day, Meg's done less for the firm than Fergie did. Andrew was as beloved or more than Harry was. And yet look where it left Fergie. If Andrew didn't still love her, she'd be even more pathetic. Meg needs to start performing.

Harry looked like a misery doughnut today with a glaze of regret and self-pity.

by Anonymousreply 442June 9, 2019 1:01 AM

Harry will go off her. You can already see faint traces of dismissive disdain in how he curtly handles her on the balcony. When she faces back front she looks like she is trying hard to hold back tears. It's remarkable actually, after only a year and amid the happiness of a new baby . It will probably take another year or two, but he will want out soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 443June 9, 2019 1:02 AM

R443, it's almost as though he should have heeded his brother's and his friend's advice.

by Anonymousreply 444June 9, 2019 1:03 AM

Harry gave Meghan an eternity ring which she was wearing today, so they can't be that estranged.

Kim Kardashian was double Meg's size and still dieted and exercised back to about 115lbs within a year. Meghan will do the same and Harry will once more be enraptured.

by Anonymousreply 445June 9, 2019 1:06 AM

'Given past performance, the RF are not going to give her a platform that her PR could trumpet as how important she is to the RF. And she isn't.'

And here's the Welp Troll again, missing out possessive pronouns in her own inimitable, ungrammatical way! She's made her home on these threads, after seven years on the 1d threads trying to convince people that Larry is real. She still posted about Styles and Tomlinson attending the same event in London, though. She remains ever hopeful, just like she still thinks Meg will be sent packing to the US this year.

by Anonymousreply 446June 9, 2019 1:11 AM

Her arms look very tiny in the photos so it probably is a lot in the bad fit, tailoring. She’d probably look much slimmer in a better outfit

by Anonymousreply 447June 9, 2019 1:16 AM

R442 R443 - I agree, more or less. Harry didn't look happy today and their appearance together on the balcony was a far cry from the image Wiliam and Kate projected. It will only end when it's over for Harry, unless Harry grimly doubles down unwilling to admit he was wrong. In that case,tThey'll start living separate lives and she'll go on sticking two fingers up to the BRF. The only other scenario I can see is Meghan realising the game is over and that on the edge of 40, she'll be better off taking the platform the BRF has given her and exiting on her own to see if she can use it. Too much past 40 and she'll be a joke outside the family. In other words, if the BRF and/or Harry wants shet of her, or she of them, the window of opportunity here is narrow.

by Anonymousreply 448June 9, 2019 1:18 AM

R309 A lot of American women have problems losing weight after giving birth. The same could be said of their American husbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449June 9, 2019 1:22 AM

I'm not a fan of Markle, but have we ever considered that Harry likes her? Just wondering. I mean, we really don't know.

by Anonymousreply 450June 9, 2019 1:24 AM

There are still reports of Frog Cot being empty and there was the story about her living at the Clooney residence. Wonder if Harry is still living at Not Cot at least some of the time?

They never appeared genuinely intimate to me, although she used to cling. That has clearly been stopped, finally. He seemed very curt today. Yet, when she is not there, he still smiles and seems to gravitate to Catherine. He would be an even bigger fool to let her get knocked up again. I do not give it that long. The christening is going to be painful.

by Anonymousreply 451June 9, 2019 1:25 AM

This marriage is fucked. He barks 'turn round' at her twice and looks at her with irritation and contempt, and she looks like she's about to turn on the waterworks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452June 9, 2019 1:33 AM

She’s in the bargain basement pile, now.

by Anonymousreply 453June 9, 2019 1:33 AM

As an outsider waltzing into that kind of world, I have no idea why she thought it would work perfectly. They are incredibly insular and peculiar, especially to americans with no concept of british norms

by Anonymousreply 454June 9, 2019 1:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 9, 2019 1:36 AM

Keep that clueless cunt AWAY from British fashion schools, and their fine tradition in the needle arts. She would be messing them about the same way she did the National Theatre, and in that case she is supposedly an "actress." Stick with Givenchy, Sparkles, you look just like A. Hepburn, okay?

by Anonymousreply 456June 9, 2019 1:37 AM

If she followed the lead of the CHILDREN he would not have had to say a word. She is on maternity leave and could have chosen to stay home. Guess that shaking up the institution is not going so well? She is going to come out of all this with a worse reputation than she started with. She already seems to be a narc, difficult and fake. Keep digging, Rach.

by Anonymousreply 457June 9, 2019 1:38 AM

Maybe it’s as they say, Harry reads his own press and recently found out about her “find me a British man” scheme prior to meeting him How did she ever justify shilling for her rich acquaintance’s yoga retreat to him is beyond me. But maybe he’s starting to realize she’s not all that she props herself up to be.

by Anonymousreply 458June 9, 2019 1:39 AM

R309 Some British monarchs like King Edward VII and King Henry VIII have problems losing weight after their wives have given birth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459June 9, 2019 1:41 AM

His circle is tough, they are still quite cruel to Kate. She has worked hard to alienate the family. Did anyone expect Andrew to be her BFF after the stunt she pulled at the wedding?

Harry has to know that Max George is hotter. The problems with his friends and family are likely starting to seem not as worth it. People like this are exhausting even without her woker-than-though shtick. Bet they all look forward to the day when he stops banging on about menstrual health, especially at memorials for deceased young MALE friends.

by Anonymousreply 460June 9, 2019 1:43 AM

Can anyone share link to video of Meghan, Camilla, and Kate in carriage where Meg was talking up a storm faking closeness?

by Anonymousreply 461June 9, 2019 1:43 AM

Hello Randy Andy Stan. Did you see him give Sparkles a big old Windsor side-eye at R452? Mwrrr

by Anonymousreply 462June 9, 2019 1:44 AM

R309 Most Americans are fatter than Meghan and some of them have never given birth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463June 9, 2019 1:47 AM

Contempt is one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse of divorce according to mental health folks. Of course, she has showed contempt for him, his family and his friends, from the jump.

by Anonymousreply 464June 9, 2019 1:47 AM

I wonder if Andrew moving up, quite literally, into the role his father used to fill at events with his mother and seemingly within the family is tied to the greater role for his daughters?

by Anonymousreply 465June 9, 2019 1:48 AM

Harry, I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 466June 9, 2019 1:49 AM

r461 The BBC livestreamed the entire Trooping the Colour on Youtube. The coaches pull out of Buckingham Palace around 18 minutes in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467June 9, 2019 1:50 AM

Harry is back to fucking the the ex.

Meghan is micromanaging everything at home and it's driving Harry up the walls. Nothing he does is right...

You just know she's the type!

by Anonymousreply 468June 9, 2019 1:51 AM

She is so fake, I can't believe she is pretending to talk to herself in the ride...what a mental case! Bet they are all talking about it now...calling everyone and chatting..."hey, did you see what that crazy woman did today?" must be going crazy from being housebound!

by Anonymousreply 469June 9, 2019 1:53 AM

[quote]Contempt is one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse of divorce

My friend who works as a marriage counsellor says treating your partner with open contempt is the number one marker than a marriage is dead and not recoverable. If contempt creeps in, all respect, affection and trust has already left the building.

by Anonymousreply 470June 9, 2019 1:54 AM

R468 Andrew is his mother's favourite and now that Phillip has pulled out of all public life and lives alone on a farm at the Sandringham estate, punctuated by visits to and from his mistress Penny, Andrew has taken over as his mother's consort and protector. She protects him from the threat of legal action linked to his activities with a certain American financier, and he adores her, and he will destroy Markle is she continues to embarrass his mother or the family.

by Anonymousreply 471June 9, 2019 1:59 AM

Meghan's new bbf works for David Beckham as PR. LOL. So far, her image is not good...

by Anonymousreply 472June 9, 2019 2:01 AM

Of course NONE of them trust her and have not for years. Harry seems to be a late arrival on the clue train. Maybe he is learning things from the papers that he refused to hear from Wills or Skippy?

He needs to wrap it up, no one but her needs a second kid complicating things further.

by Anonymousreply 473June 9, 2019 2:07 AM

Where are Princess Margaret’s kids? They should be on the balcony as well.

MM needs to realize she’ll never have the leading role, as much as she tries. She was a supporting actress in H’wood, a supporting player in the RF. Can’t wait until William is king, and they ban her from such events. She’s the Sarah Ferguson of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 474June 9, 2019 2:07 AM

Much worse, R474, she has tried to bring it all down. Fergie did not leak malicious fake stories about the heir and his family nor show contempt to governments and citizens while on foreign tours.

by Anonymousreply 475June 9, 2019 2:09 AM

R379-you beat me to it. My guess on MM's fixation on Givenchy is that she wants to present herself like a new Audrey Hepburn for the next generation. She has neither the grace nor class to pull it off, and as you said, everything she does is derivative - usually harkening back to the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 476June 9, 2019 2:20 AM

The BP balcony treatment at TTC could be called a "full circle" moment for MM, r443.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 9, 2019 2:20 AM

R419, Harry, last year, would have made certain that he was beside his wife. This year his concern was elsewhere. I think it's obvious that there has been a shift in their relationship. I agree in part with the poster above who mentioned that Harry is conflicted. He fell in love with Meghan and was there for her 100%, but now he's starting to realize that he doesn't want to be on the outs with his family. He's now in a continual state of conflict.

by Anonymousreply 478June 9, 2019 2:26 AM

omg this picture, she really thought she could bully her way up into that social group

by Anonymousreply 479June 9, 2019 2:27 AM

[quote]This marriage is fucked. He barks 'turn round' at her twice and looks at her with irritation and contempt, and she looks like she's about to turn on the waterworks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480June 9, 2019 2:27 AM

R475 Fergie was frequently seen in the company of other men during her marriage to Prince Andrew which led to their eventual separation.

On 13 January 2012, the Ministry of Justice of Turkey issued an international arrest warrant for Fergie. She had travelled to Turkey in 2008, and covertly filmed a Turkish State Orphanage. The Turkish authorities alleged that the Duchess made a false declaration when entering the country (in relation to her motives for visiting Turkey), trespassed into a Turkish Government institution and also invaded the privacy of children. These charges carry sentences of up to 22 years imprisonment. On 5 May 2012, the trial began into the charges brought by the Ankara State Prosecutor's office. Cansu Sahin, representing Ferguson, who was not present, told the Ankara court that her client has apologised and would like to plea bargain with the prosecution.

by Anonymousreply 481June 9, 2019 2:30 AM

Bravo, R459!

by Anonymousreply 482June 9, 2019 2:32 AM

Delusional People magazine referred to Kate’s dress and hat to be “A sweet nod to the couple” (The Harkles) as it’s the outfit she wore to their wedding. Erm, what? lol People mag

by Anonymousreply 483June 9, 2019 2:34 AM

R452, she did the same fast blinking after being seated in the pews at the Investiture thingy where Will told her “not allowed!” and the footmen hurried them away. Looked straight ahead with neutral face and blinked a lot.

by Anonymousreply 484June 9, 2019 2:38 AM

R445, But Kim Kardashian is a lardass and once she realized that she couldn't have babies without being explosively fat, quite literally paid for surrogates to carry her babies for her. That's not an option for Meg, as long as she wants to be a Princess of Great Britain.

Also, Kim's weirdly mishapen in places, but her face is lovely. This cannot be said of Meg.

by Anonymousreply 485June 9, 2019 2:44 AM

R447, but her face was the size of a tire.

by Anonymousreply 486June 9, 2019 2:46 AM

Other possible theory r471 - Charlie's drinking. Maybe Lillibet is finally seeing it the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 487June 9, 2019 2:50 AM

R452, I actually feel sorry for her there. It's entirely possible that she's suffering from post-partum depression. Harry is obviously tired of being humiliated by her. She's made enemies of everyone with her personal grandiosity and now she's all alone.

It's quite sad.

by Anonymousreply 488June 9, 2019 2:52 AM

R 471, but if we're all honest with ourselves, it's really Anne who's the favorite.

by Anonymousreply 489June 9, 2019 3:04 AM

R483 - you're so right. It made me wonder how much booze they keep in their desks and if they all decided to do shots.

by Anonymousreply 490June 9, 2019 3:06 AM

The comments on here are getting more and more deranged and far removed from reality.

I worry about some of you. Please take care of your mental health.

by Anonymousreply 491June 9, 2019 3:07 AM

Still feel sorry for her r488? Here she is Wimbledon making visibly a half-hearted attempt to applaud as is her ROLE as she is busy POSING holding onto her hat, purse and sunglasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492June 9, 2019 3:08 AM

I will cut MM some slack for still being fat (although she is much fatter than I would expect for a pregnancy) but she gets no pass for yet again choosing not to wear a British designer and also for wearing such a terrible outfit that does not suit a fat person at all.

by Anonymousreply 493June 9, 2019 3:11 AM

Feeling left out. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494June 9, 2019 3:12 AM

:.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495June 9, 2019 3:14 AM

Why does she seem to not understand direction? If she were an actor in a production which lets be real, she is now, and director told her to hit her mark, could she? She appears lost when no one is facing her, or looking at her. She can’t even mime a conversation for photos when no one is facing her. She is adrift wAithout attention and appears panicked.

by Anonymousreply 496June 9, 2019 3:14 AM

Harry has a severe case of Buyers Regret. The hot piece he married so hastily is now a matronly sow with a wrecked vagina.

by Anonymousreply 497June 9, 2019 3:16 AM

R494, she looks like a deer in the headlights and freaky at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 498June 9, 2019 3:16 AM

R492, you're not wrong - it's just that it was before the trainwreck. Some people were astute enough to see it coming. It wasn't as obvious to me as it was to Prince William, much of Harry's inner circle, and many posters here on DL. I'm still learning.

Sadly, so is Harry.

by Anonymousreply 499June 9, 2019 3:17 AM

Yup, The bloom done left that rose!

by Anonymousreply 500June 9, 2019 3:17 AM

Most of Meghan's haters are gay men and women because they are jealous of her. Most straight men are neutral about her because they don't see her as competition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501June 9, 2019 3:22 AM

Okay buyers regret, but I don’t feel bad for Harry. The jolly lad front fell...and through this year his true colors have come forth. His anger and resentment is palpable. Bitter is not a good look. It has been mentioned several times that lovable Harry has not been seen interacting with Williams children...only when working and with member of the public. Ive seen Camilla and Charles smiling at the children. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 502June 9, 2019 3:24 AM

R501 is this a joke? Why would straight men see her as "competition"? Competition for what, exactly? The attentions of the dumb prince?

Are there any straight men, anywhere in the world who give a flying f*ck about either of them? Sorry I don't want to click the link and watch video, the entire premise is delusional in its obviousness.

by Anonymousreply 503June 9, 2019 3:25 AM

'And the prize for the dumbest cunt goes to this one. The wee kiddies? Jesus Christ. You are a fucking joke. And ABSOLUTE JOKE. Do you have any idea of HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU SOUND? oohhh, there are stories???? Oh my gosh. Well if you heard these stories it must be true. The same stories that were true about Meghan faking her pregnancy'

Yesss! R301 OWNED the Welp Troll.

by Anonymousreply 504June 9, 2019 3:27 AM

Can’t you just dislike someone? Without it being some type of -ism? I’m anti-bullshit, phoney, rude people. So what?

by Anonymousreply 505June 9, 2019 3:33 AM

Ignore R501, they’re obviously too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 506June 9, 2019 3:36 AM

R415 Ok, putting myself in Harry's place, I'm smitten with Miss Markle here. She's very pretty and charming, and even if it's bullshit, she probably sounded captivatingly intelligent compared to the horsey aristos and random bims he was used to. Add a cute American accent, the coolness of being mixed and from LA/Hollywood, the humanitarian stuff and whatever seductive techniques she employed, and he was surely a goner from hello. Just callin' it like I sees it.

by Anonymousreply 507June 9, 2019 3:36 AM

Half-heated Markle. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508June 9, 2019 3:40 AM

Agree, R507. But, what now?

by Anonymousreply 509June 9, 2019 3:41 AM

Talking to no one......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510June 9, 2019 3:46 AM

503 Are you illiterate or stupid? I said...

"Most straight men are neutral about her because they DON'T see her as competition."

80% of the negativity towards Meghan is coming from women whereas 20% is coming from men and others according to the video below at 1:42.

I said that most faggots hate her because they see her as competition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511June 9, 2019 3:47 AM

She’s so infatuated with Rwanda’s 64% percent female government @ R415 ‘s link that she doesn’t care that it’s because of the genocide of Rwandan men. So progressive ! Her whole humanitarian schtick is such a crock and she’s such a pseudo-intellectual, she keeps saying “Right” after every 3 sentences. I could only manage about 2 minutes of it.

by Anonymousreply 512June 9, 2019 3:47 AM

Thanks for that "uncheck previews" tip, R455.

by Anonymousreply 513June 9, 2019 3:49 AM

Talking to no one.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 9, 2019 3:51 AM

R503 Are you illiterate or stupid? I said...

"Most straight men are neutral about her because they DON'T see her as competition."

80% of the negativity towards Meghan is coming from women whereas 20% is coming from men and others according to the video at R511 at 1:42.

I said that most faggots hate her because they see her as competition.

by Anonymousreply 515June 9, 2019 3:51 AM

I think we need a separate “talking to no one” thread. I can watch these for hours.

by Anonymousreply 516June 9, 2019 3:54 AM

These “Talking to no one” meme’s are killing me.

by Anonymousreply 517June 9, 2019 3:54 AM

Baby Raptor Louis. He's terrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518June 9, 2019 3:55 AM

What's going on? Markle wasn't as puffy a couple of days after giving birth as she is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 9, 2019 3:56 AM

Sometimes, you're better off dead

There's a Welp Troll here and they're wrecking the thread...

by Anonymousreply 520June 9, 2019 3:57 AM

Fergie makes Megs look like a saint. Fergie has been a lying, grifting embarrassment for decades. Fucking Steve Wyatt 6 months pregnant for starters, toe sucking, charity scams, drunk at a bar caught trying to scam a reporter.

There's a reason she is still an outsider. She was lucky to be invited to her own daughters wedding.

by Anonymousreply 521June 9, 2019 4:02 AM

She looked to me as though she had been crying before getting in the carriage, r519, so maybe that puffed out her whole face. Her eyes seemed extra puffy.

by Anonymousreply 522June 9, 2019 4:03 AM

R519, the scraped back bun makes her face look bigger.

Phentermine is easily and legally purchased in private clinics all over central London, about £50 for a month's supply. It's an amphetamine type appetite suppressant, highly effective. I've taken it a few times to lose weight before a big holiday.

Could be that Meg was taking this or similar prior to her pregnancy, living on 800 cals a day plus a lot of cardio, running, gym etc to keep her weight to around 8 stone. Now she can't do any of that so she's still carrying most of the pregnancy weight.

Papa Thomas is vast and Doria is plump so Meghan is fighting her DNA. But Shallow Hal fell in love with skinny Rachel from Suits, not Ms Frumpfug. She needs to do restore her figure asap.

by Anonymousreply 523June 9, 2019 4:05 AM

She should have stayed home.

by Anonymousreply 524June 9, 2019 4:05 AM

Fraus are already saying she is relatable because she still has all the baby weight. But Harry wasn't even holding her hand in the carriage.

Archie...does he have blue eyes, I wonder? I can see him and fierce Louis getting into scraps at Eton.

by Anonymousreply 525June 9, 2019 4:09 AM

Doria plump? You must be delirious or the ghost of Karen Carpenter. Doria might be a size 6, tops.

by Anonymousreply 526June 9, 2019 4:09 AM

She looks much puffier than after presenting baby, which is weird. Harry seems like a dud to be married to. I too love the talking to no one footage!! She just doesn’t give a fuck! Hilarious, or she might be a bit dotty. I don’t think she can just BE...if not acting or focused on presenting image and controlling how she is viewed...I suspect that’s all there really are is there. I’ve got to give it to her on smiling...well, Kate too. How the hell do they keep smiling all the time? I couldn’t do it, it would be exhausting. The men can scowl and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 527June 9, 2019 4:09 AM

R506 = Jealous, stupid faggot

by Anonymousreply 528June 9, 2019 4:12 AM

F and F the homophobic goat at R528.

Doria is more a UK14, US 18 than a UK 10, US 6, lardtard. Too many fat ladies on this thread, the Welp Troll amongst them.

by Anonymousreply 529June 9, 2019 4:17 AM

Talking to no one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 9, 2019 4:17 AM

Markle looked fine a few days after giving birth. Now she's puffy. Shouldn't the puffiness be decreasing, not increasing? She did not look puffy when showing off the baby.

Harry looked happy when announcing the birth. Now he looks stern. Harry certainly looked stern when Trump was there and rightfully so because Trump insulted Markle. But now Harry still looks stern. What happened to the happiness Harry showed just a month ago?

by Anonymousreply 531June 9, 2019 4:18 AM

Agreed R505. People just need to calm the fk down about other people not liking the same slebs that they do. Liking or disliking Famous person X generally isn't enough to diagnose anyone with any mental illnesses or personality disorders or cuntitis or basementdwellerosis or fraufluenza etc.

That said, anyone who disagrees with me is a literal baby-eating psycho.

Now, I just want to say that MM sucks in my book. I don't think she merches (not officially or for cash), I think she was pregnant, I'm not gleeful over her actually fairly normal fatness at the moment, which she will surely soon lose entirely etc. etc. etc. I don't like her because I basically think she's a bad person for reasons unrelated to her looks or her pregnancy.

BUT. I just watched that video at R452. I've watched the investiture videos (more than 10 times probably, oh dear) and the Camilla "help" video and I just don't see anything too bad in any of them, nor do I think Cam or William would be dumb enough to speak sharply or rudely to a family member knowing full damn well the cameras and mics were right there. But that video, at R452? He does appear to be snapping "turn around" at her - twice or even 3 times, as I see it.

And if that actually is what he's doing (I'm perfectly open to alternating explanations and lip-readings) then... fuck him. Don't make me feel sorry for your grasping wife, you petulant ginger fuck. She is 4 weeks out from childbirth, noticeably overweight, making her first appearance post-birth. That bitch needs to wipe the scowl off his face and support his wife.

I have never been on the "Harry secretly hates her, even though he has seemed smitten from Day 1 and went ahead with the marriage and has spoken gushingly of her repeatedly" train. From the beginning he has seemed genuinely besotted. I don't know if it was love, not because I dislike MM (although I do) but because they're relationship was so quick, and so long-distance, but I believe he believed it was love. A grumpy incident on a balcony also doesn't mean anything in the bigger picture - it doesn't mean they're on the verge of divorce, or secretly living apart or whatever. But I admit I am properly shocked to see him snapping at her like that. I'm totally on board with the 'he was an easy target for a woman who had been ghosted by D-listers and faded footballers' narrative. But if Harry has gone all petulant and foot stompy 4 weeks after the birth of their son? Then he was full of shit, too. Then all his gushing and mooning was BS, too.

I almost wish I hadn't seen that balcony footage from today. It's made me feel sorry for her. I've thought since they were first together (and especially after they were married) that he was doing her a disservice indulging her misguided-at-best instincts, even as they hurt her in terms of public opinion etc. I really hope he hasn't had some kind of realization way too late and is now blaming it all on her. He's been in that family since birth. He should have known better. She should have known, too, but he should have known more than her.

Hopefully he was just mad because his undies were tailored too tight and everything is fine and we can go back to snarking on her try-hard stack of coffee table books and couldn't-have-been-blander-social-media-speak-robot interview with the obviously bored Larry King.

by Anonymousreply 532June 9, 2019 4:18 AM

He's Shallow Hal, R532. Fell in love with her looks and (relative) fame and expected her to bounce back from pregnancy Megan Fox style. She will regain his love once she's shed the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 533June 9, 2019 4:22 AM

I don't think she look puffier now than at the post birth photocall. We got a lot more angles of her today and she still obviously weighs more than she did pre-pregnancy but look at the bulge just under the cinching of the white coat (which was just under her boobs, not on her non-existent postpartum waist). She was very, very swollen post birth. She's still swollen, but obviously not as much, imo.

by Anonymousreply 534June 9, 2019 4:24 AM

Talking to no one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535June 9, 2019 4:28 AM

Here's size 16 or 18 Doria, you dumb cunt. Let's see you fit in this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536June 9, 2019 4:30 AM

Doria looks about a UK 12. I bet Meg wishes she'd inherited those huge tits!

by Anonymousreply 537June 9, 2019 4:35 AM

R534, I hear you..I meant puffy in face...more now, than after baby. I didn’t see any shots of her body today.just shoulders up.

Harry seems like a bitter bro.

by Anonymousreply 538June 9, 2019 4:37 AM

Doria strikes me as a stoner.

by Anonymousreply 539June 9, 2019 4:39 AM

What do you mean by BSC, R363?

by Anonymousreply 540June 9, 2019 4:41 AM

She put on such a show in that interview in the green dress. They way she was swinging Harry’s hand around I thought she was going to hit something. Imagine being around that 24/7 plus a crying baby.

by Anonymousreply 541June 9, 2019 4:42 AM

Harry likes matchstick thin girls so he's suffering right now. Even Meghan's eyes are sunken in lard.

by Anonymousreply 542June 9, 2019 4:42 AM

I think they’re referring to the British Secret Service, R540

by Anonymousreply 543June 9, 2019 4:44 AM

My friend goes to a bathhouse in Brixton and he saw a teenage Harry there. So he still has that as an option.

by Anonymousreply 544June 9, 2019 4:45 AM

Me-GAINED Markle, who knew she'd end up a lardtard like Niall Hogran? Harry must be devastated. I wonder if Archie is fat too?

by Anonymousreply 545June 9, 2019 4:50 AM

r532 The royals stand on the balcony look at the fly pass and face the crowd. He was telling her turn around because it wasn't finished yet. They don't leave until the National Anthem plays and the crowd starts cheering. She was looking to leave when the planes stopped. It was what 3 minutes? She can't even stand still for 3 minutes. The kids managed to stay put for that long. It's not like it's a new thing for her, she was there last year.

The brf and the military and deeply linked. The military band has practiced for weeks if not months to perfect their performance of the national anthem, it is rude to leave before they finish playing it.

by Anonymousreply 546June 9, 2019 5:00 AM

I think the reason he told her to turn around was that he knew that after the red arrow flight, the next bit was the national anthem. And he knew the drill was that everyone stood still and looked ahead for that. And he knew that if she didn't get THAT part of the day correct, that there would be all kinds of comments.

Even the kids were standing still for that.

What's amazing is that apparently the entire balcony appearance for the entire RF was about 3 minutes long.

Now, come one, she couldn't get the scene right for 3 minutes?

How fucking hard is that?

Door opens, Queen steps out onto balcony. Charles and Camilla come out. (and these days, Prince Andrew), and Princess Anne and the Cambridge family, and everybody else.

If you are tentative in what to do then just keep to the back, don't push forward, watch what's going on in front of you and above as the planes fly over. Stand at attention for "God Save the Queen", wait for the Queen and the more important Royals to go back in and then turn around and follow them.

How fucking hard is that to do?

If you are worried about making a mistake, keep to the back with a reasonable smile on your face and just follow along after those who out rank you.

by Anonymousreply 547June 9, 2019 5:04 AM

Me-GAINED was hoping to get away from the balcony as soon as she could to feast on pavlova and black forest gateau, maybe some kettle crisps too.

by Anonymousreply 548June 9, 2019 5:11 AM

Or Harry's banger.

by Anonymousreply 549June 9, 2019 5:14 AM

She was looking to bolt because everyone was ignoring her.

by Anonymousreply 550June 9, 2019 5:15 AM

I love her new eternity ring. Similar to Kate's.

by Anonymousreply 551June 9, 2019 5:23 AM

People weren't ignoring her? You're not supposed to talk on the balcony.

by Anonymousreply 552June 9, 2019 5:38 AM

Thank you, R303.

by Anonymousreply 553June 9, 2019 6:13 AM

Get R314 a BRF consulting job, now! What a good idea, could be geared to the US market (tourism) and MM could tig it up in grand style.

by Anonymousreply 554June 9, 2019 6:20 AM

Well said, R320.

Re Charles departing before HM, I think it might actually be a blessing (assuming it was quick). Ascending to the throne well past retirement age and no longer in good health seems much more sad.

by Anonymousreply 555June 9, 2019 6:29 AM

No one wants that whore Camilla as Queen, so it's a win-win.

by Anonymousreply 556June 9, 2019 6:35 AM

Before MM, despite his bitterness about his mother and the RF hierarchy, Harry was an easygoing chap who got on with everyone. He was close to his brother - he stated that in an interview - close to Kate, close to his cousins, stayed often with the Yorks in Verbier. He was never seen as a difficult, moody person. He doesn't have the inner resources or experience to be a loner. His r'ship with MM apparently alienated him from everyone in his past. She has no experience of knowing how to remain close to family and old friends. Ghosting is normal to her. And they were a team, us against the world. But a year of vilification in the press has had an impact on him, and he's unhappy. He doesn't like being rejected and excluded by people he was close to all his life. But now, when he's on his own, he looks much more relaxed and happy around others. And when he is with family, he reverts to type and kind of snubs her. And they will welcome him back - but not with her.

by Anonymousreply 557June 9, 2019 6:38 AM

For many couples, a newborn takes some getting used to, you have to adjust to everything...that is if you have a solid relationship.

Mind you, these 2 never lived together, a month or two at most? So Meghan was just on her best behavior the whole time...

Now with new baby, she's doing everything herself, she doesn't have help (if you believe reports), she's making everything for baby...micromanaging...

I don't think Harry is loving mama Meghan much, he didn't really know her. Also how old is the baby now? Can she have sex yet? Bet that canal is wide like Broadway. Harry is definitely fucking some young tight pussy who isn't barking at him to do things around the house for the baby etc.

by Anonymousreply 558June 9, 2019 7:00 AM

Thank you R543.

Lord Guthrie (who fainted off his horse last TTC) has just retired as Colonel of The Life Guards. I wonder who'll get that now.

by Anonymousreply 559June 9, 2019 7:02 AM

R384 I get what you’re saying, and it’s probably a question many others have asked. Officially, he has ‘retired’, whatever that may mean in RF terms, but he could be in a situation where he requires more care than the RF would ever let on. I know he has attended two weddings in the last year, and been seen out and about, including the infamous car crash. The events he seems to attend now, aren’t ‘working’ events, even though Trooping the Colour probably falls somewhere in the middle. I don’t think he goes anywhere near BP now, which is probably why he goes to Windsor and Sandringham family events only. But I could be way off the mark.

by Anonymousreply 560June 9, 2019 7:15 AM

Meghan probably encouraged Harry's bitterness ("Your family? What have they ever done for YOU? They've always seen you as second-best, Harry. When you've tried your HARDEST. But they are blind. And stupid William is undeserving and bossy. But with me, Harry, with ME, we could REIGN in people's hearts, and show those ungrateful Windsors that it is William who is really second-best.") as a seduction tool.

by Anonymousreply 561June 9, 2019 7:29 AM

R521 Most royal marriages are doomed to fail and end in tragedy. Princess Diana and Fergie simply couldn't fit in with the royal family. Fergie's separation and divorce from Prince Andrew was said to upset Prince Philip the most. Philip still retains a deep grudge against the Duchess of York.

by Anonymousreply 562June 9, 2019 7:39 AM

R562. The Duchess of York is on her way back.

by Anonymousreply 563June 9, 2019 7:42 AM

Harry is a surly fool but he's had it much worse in the press than he had last year. The Express specualates wildly about all the royals so he'll ignore that. The broadsheets like Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 564June 9, 2019 7:52 AM

Yes, I can see Fergie's sagging ass and prune-face all the way from CA. And possibly her rank, used pussy stench- unless a dead seal just washed up.

by Anonymousreply 565June 9, 2019 8:02 AM

And just think, r565, Fergie still remains a vast improvement on Smegs.

by Anonymousreply 566June 9, 2019 8:06 AM

Having used Adderall, Ritalin, etc on and off for many years myself, once you've stopped taking it, you become puffy and gain weight quickly.

Her past teeth licking is also a dead give away because those chemicals dry out your mouth and make your jaw tense.

by Anonymousreply 567June 9, 2019 9:11 AM

love the way he's looking at her here.

The dm will never show these types of photos. They always show the worst and post unflattering pics of meghan whilst photoshopping and blurring/filtering kates.

Media can frame anything or anyone a certain way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568June 9, 2019 9:22 AM

The link is fucked up, R568. Thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 569June 9, 2019 9:31 AM

My Sister works in Makeup and wardrobe for a News station. They dress women in darker colours after they have had a baby due to breast leakage. It shows up more in lighter clothing. Meghan also looks perfectly normal for someone who has just had a baby. You have a massive hormone dump after giving birth. It makes it a lot harder to shift the weight.

by Anonymousreply 570June 9, 2019 9:34 AM

None as blind as those who choose not to see.

The preview and link work just fine. You have a nice day, r569

by Anonymousreply 571June 9, 2019 9:36 AM

Fergie was, is and always will be a whore.

by Anonymousreply 572June 9, 2019 9:37 AM

Oh, good! I'm thrilled that the link works, and yet I cannot see the obese American making fake cow eyes at her remedial spouse.

by Anonymousreply 573June 9, 2019 9:40 AM

Katie Hopkins on Twitter. She's not a Megs fan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574June 9, 2019 10:06 AM

R559, maybe Anne can transfer to the Life Guards and Harry can be colonel of his own regiment, the Blues and Royals. I think it would be a nice appointment, and great prep for when Charles is sovereign.

by Anonymousreply 575June 9, 2019 10:23 AM

r574 Holy shit. That is....direct. And 3000 likes? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 576June 9, 2019 10:27 AM

R576 Here's another. She really can't stand her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577June 9, 2019 10:35 AM

Wait, I might be wrong but was Kate's yellow outfit the same one she wore to Harkles' wedding, one month after Louis' birth? If so that is some SERIOUS, if unintended, shade since she looked amazing at the Harkle's.

by Anonymousreply 578June 9, 2019 10:36 AM

What can I say? r577 link is right

by Anonymousreply 579June 9, 2019 10:38 AM

This is the Muggle wedding:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580June 9, 2019 10:40 AM

And this is TTTC 2019:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581June 9, 2019 10:41 AM

Sorry - it was a very similar dress - VERY, down to the shade, and the same hat. Here is VF's total rundown on Kate at the Harkles'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582June 9, 2019 10:41 AM

OMG, I'm sorry my links turned out to be so funky!

by Anonymousreply 583June 9, 2019 10:42 AM

I MEANT R580 and R581. Poor R582 had nothing to do with it!

by Anonymousreply 584June 9, 2019 10:43 AM

Hopkins sounds like one of the women regularly posting in this thread, offended by literally everything Markle does.

by Anonymousreply 585June 9, 2019 11:04 AM

Meghan is quite pleasant looking, miles ahead of ugly Harry anyway, but she hardly ever manages to achieve the level of polish Kate somehow always manages. A large part of that has to do with her hair. Kate's hair is always perfectly done and tho Meghan spends hundreds of thousands on clothes, she somehow cannot afford a decent hair dresser? Even on her wedding day her hair wasnt perfect. Weird oversight.

And this latest dress is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 586June 9, 2019 11:11 AM

Katie Hopkins is a right wing piece of shit and well known to be a bigot, of course she'll hate Markle.

by Anonymousreply 587June 9, 2019 11:14 AM

R562, you know that’s exactly how it goes down

by Anonymousreply 588June 9, 2019 11:20 AM

Talking to no one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589June 9, 2019 11:29 AM

Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 590June 9, 2019 11:33 AM

R585 R587 She's still not wrong though!

by Anonymousreply 591June 9, 2019 11:41 AM

Kate looked sublime yesterday. Best fabrics, great design and spectacular fit on a model's body. The yellow hat is darling, so feminine on beautifully done hair. She seems to manage it well, with children waving their arms all around it.

by Anonymousreply 592June 9, 2019 11:52 AM

[quote]She is adrift without attention and appears panicked.

She is an unstable highly dramatic personality who feeds off the attention and validation of others. Also has daddy issues because dad was an erratic pothead and mommy issues because mom ran off to live on a commune. So my guess is she is very attracted to the concept of a very stable, highly organised family - none is more so than the Windsors - but is also full of hostility and resentment towards them, and unable to adapt her needy and dramatic personality to the dictates of royal hierarchy and protocols. She literally looks like a chastened little child when Harry gives her the order to turnaround. She also disobeys immediately by doing it again, because she has obvious issues wth authority. The marriage is royally fucked and when they split her 'narrative' will be that the family treated her like the help because of her race.

by Anonymousreply 593June 9, 2019 11:52 AM

I've stopped despising her. After her tragic appearance after her child's birth and yesterday, especially contrasted to Kate's at the Lindo wing and the wedding, all I can feel is pity.

by Anonymousreply 594June 9, 2019 11:55 AM

Don't bother feeling pity for psychopaths, R594. It's a waste of time. Trust me - she wouldn't appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 595June 9, 2019 12:00 PM

To be fair, at one point that people think she is talking to herself, she is speaking with Jack, who is stood behind Andrew.

I do hope she goes away soon. To show up and be so publicly difficult and disrespectful to the Queen, in 3 min, shows how desperately she wanted that narcissistic supply. There is zero chance of this lasting.

If Harry knocks her up again, it means another year, do NOT do it, Dim.

by Anonymousreply 596June 9, 2019 12:08 PM

R568 Harry isn't looking at her there. He was standing next to Jack Brooksbank and Eugenie and they were sharing a laugh and Markle was in front of them and turned to share the joke but they were all ignoring her, Harry included.

by Anonymousreply 597June 9, 2019 12:08 PM

Harry would actually have to touch her, R596, for her to get knocked up, and I don't think he's going to be doing much of THAT for a good long while.

by Anonymousreply 598June 9, 2019 12:10 PM

R418 what worries me about that balcony is how low the wall (for want of a better word) is. I look at how close those kids get and shudder. It certainly doesn’t look as if it’s a height which would reach skaters standards, but given the age of the palace and it’s heritage status, the balcony probably will stay the way it is. Maybe there’s an invisible shield to stop stray bullets and stray children tumbling over!

by Anonymousreply 599June 9, 2019 12:11 PM

R594 My feelings are going the same way as well. She seems to have descended very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 600June 9, 2019 12:12 PM

[quote]Meghan spends hundreds of thousands on clothes, she somehow cannot afford a decent hair dresser? Even on her wedding day her hair wasnt perfect. Weird oversight.

The difference between Kate and Meghan is that Meghan stupidly aims to be highly fashionable, one of her obvious ambitions is to become a 'style icon'. She grew up just about middle class, had to make do with chain store clothing for decades, and she's probably been staring longingly at images of high end clothing in the fashion magazines for many years. Now she's got access to Charles' loot she's bulk buying French couture, which is a sign of her insecurity, not her good taste. Her hair is often messy because that's what she sees on models in editorial photos. Kate by contrast aims for a rigidly timeless, feminine, highly polished look, wth very few nods to high fashion. Kate has embraced the midi hemline and boots recently, as they are major trends in womenswear, but that's as 'fashion' as she goes.

by Anonymousreply 601June 9, 2019 12:20 PM

Good call, r598. Here's Dimwit caught on Frogmore grounds on CCTV this morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602June 9, 2019 12:28 PM

(122) - Megan's eyes are swollen, especially above the eye, which distorts her face. A bit of dark eye shadoow above the lid would help. The water weight will come off, but if she is breastfeeding, she is a mass of hormones, which precludes weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 603June 9, 2019 10:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!