Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Mark Harmon is awful and his dog is a menace!" claims former NCIS costar Pauley Perrette

"I am terrified of Harmon and him attacking me. I have nightmares about it."

Is Mark Harmon's good-guy image a lie? Or is Pauley Perrette unfairly maligning Hollywood's Golden Boy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 9, 2019 10:16 PM

What's the real reason she left? Wasn't that Israeli chick fired?

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2019 8:23 PM

In Harmon's Way

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2019 8:42 PM

Good one, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2019 8:46 PM

What a bitch (him, not her).

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2019 8:59 PM

The Wrap wrote about this mess last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2019 9:01 PM

I don’t know about him, but she’s batshit crazy. Really.

He could be a dick (haven’t heard anything bad about him before), but she’s definitely crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2019 9:35 PM

Since when is Mark Harmon Hollywood’s golden boy? Or Hollywood’s anything boy? Or Hollywood’s anything?

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2019 10:02 PM

He was a hot daddy when i was a kid. And now I am an old man. He must be at least 100, no?

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2019 10:10 PM

I doubt a pretty boy with hairy back and shoulders could rise to stardom, nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2019 10:14 PM

Pam Dawber is a jinx.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2019 12:43 AM

I used to hate it when he hit his staff behind the head in the show

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2019 12:44 AM

Between the Mark Harmon's dog incident and her interactions with the homeless, I'm getting a strong "under-medicated" vibe off of her. I don't say that to be bitchy, she seems genuinely unwell. She must have enough money to retire on, I wonder if she isn't being exploited by someone who is nurturing her paranoia to better control her.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2019 12:45 AM

I just posted in the other thread that he actually did that for real the first time R11. He hit Michael Weatherly on the head during a scene because he was annoyed, and they kept it in because he kept going. Then they made it a thing. I remember being shocked by that when I read it, like it was OK to just haul off and hit your CW. I bet he's a bit of a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2019 12:50 AM

Honestly it's probably six of one and half a dozen of the other as my mum used to say. They both need to behave themselves. They've both made a shit ton of money from that show, so just let it go. I'd let someone slap me around for a few million, and I'm not even into it.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2019 12:54 AM

She's insane.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2019 1:00 AM

Who twisted her nipples???

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote]Between the Mark Harmon's dog incident and her interactions with the homeless

What are "her interactions with the homeless"?

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2019 1:14 AM

Girls, girls! You're BOTH bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2019 1:14 AM

Pauley and friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2019 1:19 AM

Is that show still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2019 1:31 AM

She is mental and he’s a control freak. So just don’t work with them.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2019 1:33 AM

R19, wow her eyes look mental in R19's picture. scary.

She had and ex who was a singer right? I believe my mates went to see his band when we were in college in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2019 1:36 AM

He has a famous "no jerks" clause in his contract from working on Chicago Hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2019 1:40 AM

[quote] She had and ex who was a singer right? I believe my mates went to see his band when we were in college in NYC.

Yes, and in 2016 he accused her of stalking but the lawsuit was dismissed because he didn't have enough proof and because the ex was considered a vexatious litigant.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2019 1:40 AM

"What are "her interactions with the homeless"?"

She only dates hobos.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2019 1:43 AM

Isn't Harmon an extreme Right Winger? If so, fuck him.

He's not much of an actor anyway.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2019 1:50 AM

a guy who looked just like Mark Harmon (young) chatted up my partner many many years ago. my partner was barely legal. The guy was a doctor from canada. really hot looking! nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2019 1:51 AM

angie harmon is a right wing nut job so I assume so is Mark, even though he is a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2019 2:53 AM

R27 boy, can you tell a story!

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2019 2:53 AM

Angie Harmon is not related to Mark.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2019 2:54 AM

[quote]Since when is Mark Harmon Hollywood’s golden boy? Or Hollywood’s anything boy? Or Hollywood’s anything?

Since making NCIS one of the most successful tv shows ever. 16 full length seasons with 379 episodes and practically all have been doing good to great in ratings.

Harmon was a successful enough actor before NCIS getting work constantly but the NCIS franchise has made him one of the most successful tv actors out there. He's apparently getting paid $525k per episode. The first time I saw him was in Moonlighting where he played Maddie's astronaut boyfriend. He was super hot at the time.

I used to like the show but grew totally bored of it almost 10 years ago and haven't really watched it since. I'm actually surprised it's still doing so well but the show's like the Law & Order shows: Comfort food where you're always getting what you expect.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2019 2:55 AM

With the teenist portion of talent or presence Mark Harmon has been working steadily in Hollywood (tv is still in Hollywood) for 35 years or more. I'd say that makes him at least some sort of "Golden Boy"

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2019 3:02 AM

Harmon actually has an excellent reputation in Hollywood of creating a great working environment on his show. Not sure where this is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2019 3:04 AM

I've probably only watched one episode of this shite. Most shows on cbs is crap. like that elementary show, another shit show. I don't know how anyone can stomach this shit.

But I remember Mark has a good reputation, goody goody type, saving his neighbor from house fire or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2019 3:10 AM

I read about this years ago. Harmon has a pit bull he insists bringing to the set. Unsurprisingly the pit bit a crew member and this was reported after:

[quote] Per the Wrap’s sources, some members of the NCIS cast and crew were uncomfortable with Harmon’s dog returning to the set but were reluctant to confront Harmon, who is also an executive producer on the series. Perrette, however, had the power to say something, thanks to her status as the show’s most beloved character, Abby Sciuto. And when she did, their rift reportedly began.

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2019 3:17 AM

Others are coming forward to corroborate her accusations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2019 3:18 AM

Weren't there rumors of her creeping on young, female fans?

by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2019 3:21 AM

I watch Sherlock on CBS in honour of Mrs. Worrell. She was my elderly landlady for a college apartment I adored. It was a three story big old house surrounded by a once grand garden and still lovely roses. I had the second floor. One day a buddy and I went exploring up the back stairwell and discovered an abandoned attic apartment (4th floor). I asked Mrs. Worrell and she said "Oh, that old place, who would want to be up there?" We each set up painting studios. Heaven! Mrs. Worrell watched her series in the evenings. I remembered her chair and her television. Sometimes she would invite me down and she would serve me Fresca and peanuts. All the windows had storms for the winters and screens for the summer. She was very content and liked her series and her house. I knew that millions of old people were watching the same series at the same time.

Sherlock took place in a cavernous Brooklyn brownstone and it was a very quiet series and always the same. Watson sets up a place in the forgotten basement.

Well now the final season is in London and soon it will be over. I think its the only OLD person series I have a ever watched and will ever watch.

by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2019 3:22 AM

well, she has a new series; that could have been part her settlement deal with the network, yet going public now seems unwise.

by Anonymousreply 39June 8, 2019 3:22 AM

Who is she? She sounds like an uglier version of Anne Heche.

by Anonymousreply 40June 8, 2019 3:23 AM

So the dog bit someone and Harmon was still allowed to bring the dog around? She might be crazy but that dog should have been banned.

by Anonymousreply 41June 8, 2019 3:31 AM

Harmon got the show's creator/showrunner Donald Bellasario fired. If he had the power to do that no one can tell him anything about his dog.

by Anonymousreply 42June 8, 2019 3:34 AM

r42 The ratings ain't what the used to be so surely someone higher up could've said no dog asshole or the show is over.

by Anonymousreply 43June 8, 2019 3:35 AM

R42 Michael Weatherley left with some suggestion it wasn’t entirely his choice either — some rumors Harmon had something to do with that. But then on his new show there was some issue with him & Eliza Dushku where the latter got paid off to the tune of millions...

Harmon is likely a forceful personality, perhaps even a bit of a dick, but Perrette is probably also making a drama out of a show’s star perhaps occasionally being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 44June 8, 2019 3:56 AM

It is not intended. His hair has its own mind

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2019 3:58 AM

Isn’t this the chick who claims she’s had the same stalker for decades, but there’s no record of said stalker?

by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2019 4:14 AM

What does that have to do with photographic and medical evidence that his pit bull mauled a crew member and came close to taking out his eye, R45?

by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2019 4:24 AM

[quote]The actress does have a new comedy coming to CBS this fall, probably as part of her “NCIS” exit deal.

If it were her, they would not be giving her another show.

Sounds more like a payoff to avoid a lawsuit - which suggests that they knew they'd lose.

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2019 4:24 AM

[quote] I don’t know about him, but she’s batshit crazy. Really.

I knew nothing about this woman before today but with one look at her it's clear she's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2019 4:26 AM

She’s always got someone attacking her. Her ex, a hobo, another hobo, Mark Harmon, etc. Everything but the bloodhounds nipping at her rear end? Nope, she’s got those too. At this point, I think it’s obvious that she’s the problem.

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2019 4:31 AM

[quote] If it were her, they would not be giving her another show.

[quote] Sounds more like a payoff to avoid a lawsuit - which suggests that they knew they'd lose.

What kind of show is it? Giving her a show seems a low risk strategy-- if it's a hit, they win, if it tanks, she goes away.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2019 4:32 AM

His good guy reputation has always seemed forced to me. He's like Gary Sinese in that the press is constantly saying they're terrific and down-to-earth and all-around nice guys, but their demeanor in interviews always feels off, like they're holding back major anger over something.

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2019 4:39 AM

I wanted him to angrily fuck me in the 80s, while I clawed his hairy back!

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2019 4:40 AM

You're a married woman, Mrs. Trump!

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2019 4:42 AM

R53 the woman has such lofty ambitions!

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2019 4:43 AM

Harmon once pulled a teenage boy from a burning car that had crashed near his property.

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2019 5:30 AM

God, he was such a fucking beauty. . The hairiness was perfection.

I can't understand any of you who drool over hairless twinks.

by Anonymousreply 57June 8, 2019 5:34 AM

r12 think menopause, midlife crisis, melodramatic breakup, recovered memories and becoming 'woke' - they could have just replaced her with bif naked.

But Mark Harmon always had a reputation... the most frequent comparison, I heard, was to Michael Landon.

r1 she regretted leaving after but allegedly she was getting other offers that would interfere with ncis' filming schedule and didn't want that character to be her defining role. Yet she didn't seem to do too much professionally after... eventually she came back to NCIS - the fans still love her yet she doesn't seem to like those fans very much. . . dodging social media as people keep asking her to return as a regular character.

by Anonymousreply 58June 8, 2019 5:35 AM

Off topic, but how come you NEVER see any pictures of his wife Pam Dawber? Does he keep her locked away in the basement or something? Or am I mistaken?

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2019 5:42 AM

Dawber guest-starred on Robin Williams' last show THE CRAZY ONES, but that was in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2019 5:53 AM

I meant 2014.

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2019 5:54 AM

What kinda friggin name is Polly Parrot?

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2019 6:00 AM

I don't know much of anything about either of them. The biggest shocker of this story is that it appears that NCIS is still on. That being said, I am willing to believe that the pit was a menace. On the couple of occasions I have had problems with dogs and their owners at public dog parks, the breed has always been pits. The owners tend to have this cavalier attitude towards their dogs (frequent) misbehavior. I've seen it too many times before. Shit happens but owners of other breeds usually apologize and try to correct their pets behavior. Pit bull owners..not so much.

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2019 6:15 AM

He was a dead ringer for Monty Clift when he was young, there were even talks about him starring a bio pic - that ship has long sailed tho

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2019 6:16 AM

When I think of NCIS, I think of it like FOX News. It's a show popularity with really, really old people who never change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2019 6:17 AM

Mark Harmon was pretty, but no dead ringer for Monty, who was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2019 6:19 AM

He was, R66

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2019 6:21 AM

Monty lookalike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2019 6:22 AM

Christ, was he hot.

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2019 6:24 AM

The fact that posters here are doubling down on the "it's not him, it's her, she's batshit crazy," in spite of the eyewitness and photographic documentation that the formerly hawt Harmon and his dog are a menace, solidifies all of Perrette's assertions for me. You guys are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 70June 8, 2019 6:30 AM

[quote] The biggest shocker of this story is that it appears that NCIS is still on.

It's currently the third highest ranked scripted show on the network behind Young Sheldon and the now cancelled Big Bang Theory.

So it's not going anywhere.

[quote]The owners tend to have this cavalier attitude towards their dogs (frequent) misbehavior. I've seen it too many times before. Shit happens but owners of other breeds usually apologize and try to correct their pets behavior. Pit bull owners..not so much.

She might have had her issues but what actor doesn't? However, in this case:

1. There's photographic proof.

2. CBS admits that something happened.

3. They're still working with her which implies that they know she isn't at fault for anything at all and they want her to shussh.

4. Other sources from the set long reported that what she says happened did happen way back when people were reporting on this.

by Anonymousreply 71June 8, 2019 6:34 AM

I'm going to assume he's cheated over the years. I doubt he's been faithful, es. with all of the options over the years.

by Anonymousreply 72June 8, 2019 6:36 AM

A lot of straight guy worshipping going on in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 73June 8, 2019 6:40 AM

The Israeli chick was Ziva David, played by Latina Cote de Pablo. She asked for a raise, so she would be making money similar to what Michael Weatherly was, and the producers refused, so she left.

We were told, eventually, that Ziva died, but this season has revealed that Ziva was not actually killed, and is on the run from something or someone. Whether this indicates dePablo is coming back, even for just a guest show, isn't clear.

by Anonymousreply 74June 8, 2019 6:42 AM

R72 He definitely cheated, with a friend of mine, back in early 2000.

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2019 6:56 AM

I remember there was a period bt his 80's fame and his current TV. He was at UTA at the time and very grumpy bc he had no career. Wouldn't be surprised. They are very few nice people in The industry.

by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2019 6:58 AM

Mark has a reputation for having a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2019 7:06 AM

Physically, he was totally my type. Politically - he can go fuck himself. Typical Republican.

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2019 7:07 AM

'Summer School' was the only time I was halfway interested in Mark Harmon

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2019 9:07 AM

Cancel this insufferable show and bring in some new talented flesh and have this harmon guy shoot scenes away from the others and get killed. Is the show even good?

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2019 9:14 AM

Ah ha, R78, there's GOP in his face. Monty would never be that!

by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2019 10:01 AM

CBS is the network full of highly rated shows people never heard of. There is or was some legal military show I never heard of - shows with LLCoolJ, remakes of Hawaii 50..

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2019 1:45 PM

Not to blame the victim, recall reading at the time it happened that the crew member was playing with the dog and put his face down to nuzzle it when the dog attacked. Never a good idea with a rescued pit bull.

Cote de Pable is actually back. She made an appearance in he last episode and will be back for at least the season opener. Yes, I admit I watch the show. It's not bad. Like someone said, it's like comfort food. What I find amusing it that not even once has the beloved Abby been mentioned in any scripts. All old characters, even those who had limited engagements, are remembered and/or eulogized in subsequent episodes and seasons, but not Abby.

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2019 3:00 PM

R59 She was on the 20/20 show about Rebecca Schaeffer. She has massive wrinkles all around her mouth. No wonder she hides.

by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2019 3:46 PM

R70: Hi, Pauley!

by Anonymousreply 85June 8, 2019 4:18 PM

As beautiful as harmon was,Ive always found something off putting about him. He reeks of being an asshole. My elderly mother adores this wretched show so I know more about it than Id like.

by Anonymousreply 86June 8, 2019 4:27 PM

She is a classic borderline personality. Mark Harmon in his prime was perfection. And still a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 87June 8, 2019 4:30 PM

R86 do you sometimes watch it with her?

by Anonymousreply 88June 8, 2019 4:38 PM

Isn't she a huge flake who constantly claims to be stalked and beaten by homeless people, including one in which she banished the devil?

by Anonymousreply 89June 8, 2019 4:48 PM

R82, The LL Cool J show was NCIS: Los Angeles which got renewed for Season 11.

JAG's spin off is NCIS.

NCIS was able to spin off NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans.

They crossed over with Hawaii Five-0 which is in the same universe.

by Anonymousreply 90June 8, 2019 4:50 PM

Harmon played Ted Bundy.

by Anonymousreply 91June 8, 2019 4:54 PM

She's a loon but I still think he's got some dark secret. Possibly a murder dungeon. No ones that clean cut.

by Anonymousreply 92June 8, 2019 4:57 PM

He actually reminds me, in manner and tone, of the dad from "7th Heaven" who turned out to be a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 93June 8, 2019 4:59 PM

Harmon is still very powerful. She's brave/crazy for speaking out about him.

by Anonymousreply 94June 8, 2019 5:03 PM

He was great in 'The West Wing'.

by Anonymousreply 95June 8, 2019 5:04 PM

For the guy on the crew who was bitten by his dog, I wonder if his union said anything.

by Anonymousreply 96June 8, 2019 5:06 PM

Her character on the show is not believable in the least. How many alternative chicks are there in DNA labs?

by Anonymousreply 97June 8, 2019 5:13 PM

Other than his handsome face, Harmon is pretty average...his mom Elyse, was a real beauty though. For a football player, he was a tad soft and scrawny. And even his face, I mean, you can find a dozen or three men better looking.

by Anonymousreply 98June 8, 2019 5:19 PM

The story is...

There was a rescue dog thing that the cast and crew (including perrette) were involved with. Harmon and one other would bring their rescue dogs on set. Perrette would even tweet out pictures with the dogs. One day a member of the crew was rough housing with Harmon's dog and it bit him. Harmon didn't bring his dog back back until one day when his wife was out of town and the dog sitter couldn't make....he asked the crew member if he could bring the dog in for that day, The crew member agreed and the dog was kept locked up. For some reason Perrette went apeshit and Harmon became the enemy. She accused Harmon of putting the crew's lives in danger and acted like she was their champion. She refused to be on camera with him from that point forward.

I don't think she got the show because she has a case against Harmon. She has (or at least had) a very high q score and her character was quite popular. .

by Anonymousreply 99June 8, 2019 5:20 PM

She’s such an original! So fresh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 8, 2019 5:47 PM

All I know is that when we lived in Montrose one night we had dinner at this little Mexican place up on Foothill & he was there also with a couple of other people. Completely normal, like being at home; no scenes, good dinner, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 101June 8, 2019 5:51 PM

Mark Harmon's dad looks like he could have fathered Ted Cruz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 8, 2019 6:03 PM

He’s a boring man.

by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2019 6:09 PM

R99 - Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2019 6:19 PM

R100 Except Criminal Minds debuted a couple of years after NCIS.

[quote]One day a member of the crew was rough housing with Harmon's dog and it bit him. Harmon didn't bring his dog back back until one day when his wife was out of town and the dog sitter couldn't make....he asked the crew member if he could bring the dog in for that day, The crew member agreed and the dog was kept locked up. For some reason Perrette went apeshit and Harmon became the enemy. She accused Harmon of putting the crew's lives in danger and acted like she was their champion. She refused to be on camera with him from that point forward.

That's far too simplistic.

Once the dog bit someone no matter the circumstances the dog is now a biter.

She wasn't the only one that didn't want the dog there but no one is going to tell Mark Harmon what to do.

Multiple people said he brought the dog back more than once. It wasn't just "one" other time when he couldn't find a dog sitter because his wife "suddenly" decided to be out of town. The man is loaded. He just wanted his dog with him.

It really comes down to the show being Mark Harmon's "house" and everyone else has to fall in line. If he wanted to bring the dog to work then he was going to. CBS wouldn't have tried to stop him and Pauley and the crew would have had to deal with it.

CBS's solution was to shoot them both separately which worked but obviously other things happened and she wanted out.

by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2019 6:21 PM

CBS is Les Moonves territory. Maybe Mr. Harmon learned from Les how to be intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2019 6:42 PM

I only know Mark (thanks to DL) for his role as town slut/causing an herpes epidemic all over some vacation island in DL classic tv movie of the week: Intimate Agony, also starring Judith Light and Dl (un)fave Tony Geary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2019 7:14 PM

R99, pit bull owners are always minimizing their attacks and reimagining what happened so it always seems like the victim's fault. There were too many reports that debunk that neat and tidy story put out by Team Harmon.

by Anonymousreply 108June 8, 2019 7:19 PM

If you look at the photos, the bites were very serious and close to the eye. No one would have wanted the dog around after that, certainly without a muzzle.

by Anonymousreply 109June 8, 2019 7:41 PM

quote]Mark has a reputation for having a big dick.

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 8, 2019 7:43 PM

I’d hit it

by Anonymousreply 111June 8, 2019 7:44 PM

I desperately wanted his feet in my mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 8, 2019 7:46 PM

I met her once in a professional setting. I am not familiar with most network TV shows, so I knew nothing about her. She was very nice throughout the whole event. We chatted on the way to the parking lot. The only thing that stuck with me, and I can't remember why, is that she may be a heavy smoker.

by Anonymousreply 113June 8, 2019 7:53 PM

I remember when he tried to get custody of his sister's kids. The sister was the widow of Ozzie and Harriet's son Rick Nelson

Mark said his sister had mental problems and also had drug problems. The sister denied it, Mark asked the judge to have his sister drug tested. The sister said, "fine, but you and your wife should have to get drug tested too".

You want to know what Mark's response was? He IMMEDIATELY dropped the custody case

by Anonymousreply 114June 8, 2019 7:57 PM

The drama was endless in this family, so perhaps he overcompensates by being stodgy and uptight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 8, 2019 7:58 PM

R114 why did he drop the case?

by Anonymousreply 116June 8, 2019 8:09 PM

Because Mindy loves herself some cocaine!!!

by Anonymousreply 117June 8, 2019 8:13 PM

Beautiful mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 8, 2019 8:24 PM

First. the stalker, then the terrifying co-star and his scary dog. And more. One of those tragic women that "everything" happens TO. No fault of her own, of course.

Who would hire her again? She's not even very good. Up the meds for sure.

by Anonymousreply 119June 8, 2019 8:37 PM

She has a punchable face, which is why the homeless and Mark Harmon hits her.

by Anonymousreply 120June 8, 2019 8:49 PM

Her new show looks unwatchable. What a waste of Natasha Leggero and Rogelio.

I didn't realize that tv shows still used laugh tracks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 8, 2019 8:50 PM

[quote]Is that show still on the air?

Right after new episodes of Matlock and right before Longmire.

by Anonymousreply 122June 8, 2019 8:59 PM

Hey, don't knock Longmire.

by Anonymousreply 123June 8, 2019 9:06 PM

R105, it's not too simplistic at all. Youre getting your info from gossip rags. I'm not. Perrette was completely over the top in how she handled it -- as she does with everything. Still waiting for her to come clean on 1) SHE quit (her recent tweets say otherwise, but the decision was hers) and 2) the amorphous "multiple assaults"

There's a reason not one person from the show (past or present) has come to her defense, and why the show and the network haven't issued an apology.

by Anonymousreply 124June 8, 2019 9:15 PM

And she'll be absolutely in the shitter with her fans if her role in bullying a 12 year old girld gets more traction.

by Anonymousreply 125June 8, 2019 9:20 PM

Your version of the case, r112, doesn't line up with the reporting at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 8, 2019 9:26 PM

That's nice, r126, that's her PR people. Next time you see her ask her about the young fan she nearly drove to suicide.

by Anonymousreply 127June 8, 2019 9:43 PM

R121, wow, she really looks cray cray. She should play a mental patient in a movie, she'll be great in it!

by Anonymousreply 128June 8, 2019 9:45 PM

I dont have a dog in this fight, r127. but if I have to pick an anonymous nobody on Datalounge and a newspaper account...

by Anonymousreply 129June 8, 2019 9:51 PM

It's your prerogative, r129.

by Anonymousreply 130June 8, 2019 9:53 PM

Pauley and perhaps some of the other actors and crew may have resented Mark for his power and gigantic paycheck. He was probably pampered and walked around like his shit didn't stink.

Maybe the dog issue was just the opening Pauley needed to kick off the war that she was itching to start for months if not years.

by Anonymousreply 131June 8, 2019 11:01 PM

Who knew we have a bunch of desperate Mark Harmon fangurls defending their "big-dicked" hero at DL. A geriatric yesterday's Hollywood himbo with right-wing political leanings is apparently a hot ticket for some of you ladies, and yes I believe those defending him are mostly female. Apparently everyone besides Daddy Harmon is responsible for everything shitty happening around him. Never mind his dog ripping some guy's face off, it was the guy's own fault! For these cunts Pauley Perrette is all kinds of wrong: She dresses wrong, is ugly, AND SHE DARED TO STAND UP AGAINST DADDY HARMON!!

by Anonymousreply 132June 9, 2019 2:53 AM

[Quote] including one in which she banished the devil?

I'm sorry, she did what now?? 🤣

[Quote] He actually reminds me, in manner and tone, of the dad from "7th Heaven" who turned out to be a pedophile.

At least 7th Heaven knew when it was time to call it quits.

by Anonymousreply 133June 9, 2019 5:30 AM

R116, do you really need this spelled out for you?

He dropped the case because he didn't want to get drug tested. He was so worried about his sister's kids that he was willing to let them live with his supposed crazy, drug addicted sister because he didn't want to get drug tested himself

by Anonymousreply 134June 9, 2019 6:39 AM

I used to think she was pretty, but she hasn't aged well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 9, 2019 6:44 AM

How long is she going to wear that tired Bettie Page look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 9, 2019 6:47 AM

[quote]At least 7th Heaven knew when it was time to call it quits.

Because 7th Heaven was the most highly-rated scripted program on TV besides Big Bang and Young Sheldon? You don't seem to understand that your personal aesthetics do not drive American viewership. And if you're trying to whip up a sniff of molestation or ephebophilia, you JUST MIGHT be barking up the wrong tree.

by Anonymousreply 137June 9, 2019 8:38 AM

R77 He seems to have a much bigger rep of being a big dick these days.

by Anonymousreply 138June 9, 2019 8:51 AM

This chick has crazy eyes in nearly every pic I've seen of her. If she was younger, blonde and had a screechier voice she'd be a perfect Harley Quinn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 9, 2019 9:12 AM

R137 sounds like you're the one barking up the wrong tree. You're reading into what I said a bit too much.

by Anonymousreply 140June 9, 2019 10:18 AM

And yet, you fail to explain, R140. Pretty please, if you might?

by Anonymousreply 141June 9, 2019 10:27 AM

R141 I think my comment was self explanatory. I didn't make any insinuation that the cast had pedos either.

by Anonymousreply 142June 9, 2019 10:50 AM

She looks like white trash to me.

by Anonymousreply 143June 9, 2019 10:59 AM

Perrette is the only person to ever complain about Harmon, to my knowledge. Nobody is sticking up for her. Meanwhile, she also claims to have been attacked more than once by homeless people and has restraining orders against exes.

I'm going to hazard a guess that she's the problem.

by Anonymousreply 144June 9, 2019 11:18 AM

This might be a case of “even a broken clock is right twice a day”.

She’s crazy but nevertheless he’s being a dick about his dog.

by Anonymousreply 145June 9, 2019 11:35 AM

We almost bumped into Miss Harmon in front of a Santa Monica pie shop, decades ago...she is tall and nelly and she gave us 'tude.

by Anonymousreply 146June 9, 2019 11:49 AM

She was with her 'beard'......

by Anonymousreply 147June 9, 2019 11:54 AM

Of course, everyone on DL is gay!

by Anonymousreply 148June 9, 2019 12:08 PM

She is saying a pit owner is awful and his dog is a menace. I don't need pictures to know that she is right. Straight dick adoration in DL can't deny something so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 149June 9, 2019 12:26 PM

Come on, R149, this isn't about dick. She's a fucking tragic mess.

by Anonymousreply 150June 9, 2019 2:55 PM

Other victims of Mark Harmon may be afraid to speak up. Now that Pauley is off NCIS and has a new show lined up, she isn't afraid to let the truth me known.

by Anonymousreply 151June 9, 2019 3:39 PM

I think she’s nuts.

by Anonymousreply 152June 9, 2019 3:52 PM

Even I stopped wearing pigtails when my age reached double digits.

by Anonymousreply 153June 9, 2019 4:07 PM

I loved him in Summer School and The Fresh Prince of Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 154June 9, 2019 4:57 PM

Will Smith ripped off his title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 9, 2019 5:01 PM

[quote]Come on, [R149], this isn't about dick. She's a fucking tragic mess.

So you keep saying.

If Harmon can get a guy like Donald Bellisario, who created shows like Magnum P.I., Quantum Leap, JAG and NCIS itself, kicked out of the show then you can bet NO ONE on the set dares to say anything bad about him. He's practically a god among the mortals there. And it makes all you cunts fawning over him look even sadder since you're buying his PR. Good to Perrette for being the only one who dared to open her mouth, and as you can see she was booted off the show.

by Anonymousreply 156June 9, 2019 6:50 PM

Perrette takes no Bull except for Michael Weatherly.

by Anonymousreply 157June 9, 2019 7:03 PM

Why did Harmon have Bellisario fired?

by Anonymousreply 158June 9, 2019 7:26 PM

I remember reading her tweet, she said Mark Harmon did "this" and pic attached showed injured eye of crew member...but it's actually Mark's DOG...so she's playing with facts...not a fan.

I think that tweet has since been deleted, not sure. She also said she was assaulted many times but doesn't back it up with facts...how to believe her?

by Anonymousreply 159June 9, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote]. Next time you see her ask her about the young fan she nearly drove to suicide.

Please don't leave us hanging w/ your manipulative statement Just spit out what happened or leave a link, bitch. This is a gossip site, so behave like it.

by Anonymousreply 160June 9, 2019 7:58 PM

If Ziva is coming back for an episode or two next season, is Tony also coming back with their daughter, to close out the story?

by Anonymousreply 161June 9, 2019 9:01 PM

R94 on a good day, he's known as Charmin' Harmon.

On a bad day: Harmin' Harmon

by Anonymousreply 162June 9, 2019 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!