Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Daphne Zuniga a bull dyke?

Never married. Only dated two guys (per Wikipedia) and she is 56 years old or so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2019 12:22 PM

The bigger question is OP, do you have shit for brains?

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2019 6:20 AM

Maybe all the crappy men that Jo Reynolds hooked up with gave her pause about pursuing a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2019 6:21 AM

John Cusack is still available. They should totally get married and do a Sure Thing reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2019 6:53 AM

If she isn't she should be (gracious knows, it might actually make her interesting).

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2019 7:19 AM

I'm a diehard horror fan and only know of her from her roles in two slasher flicks (The Initiation and The Dorm That Dripped Blood), but I've always liked her. She seems like a decent-minded hippie chick. Also, she is not a bull dyke, at least if this is true (although the fiancé is a bit homely).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2019 8:04 AM

Because she is so relevant.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2019 8:05 AM

I would scissor and 69er. She's got a great face and body for 56. And if she didn't fuck a lot of guys she might have a nice pusspuss for me to kiss.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2019 8:25 AM

R3 why would you wish John Cusack on any woman, you monster?

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2019 9:51 AM

Great timing, OP...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2019 5:21 AM

I don't think OP knows what a "a bull dyke" looks like.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2019 6:41 AM

R9 They got married in an intimate setting at a restaurant?

Sounds like a bull dyke move to me.

I always thought she was bi anyway.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2019 12:13 PM

"bull dyke?" who uses that phrase. Doesn't the word "lesbian" work just as well? I'm a gay guy, but I would not appreciate being called a "f--"

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2019 12:19 PM

Maybe she is a bull dagger.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2019 12:20 PM

I always liked her as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2019 12:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!