Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drizly Alcohol Delivery

What a godsend. You can use the app or just deliver straight off of the site. There's even a $5 promo code for your first order. You can tip right on credit card so cash isn't required. Ordered from a local liquor store that isn't owned by weird foreigners the next town over. They'll fetch beer for you as well. Wonderful delivery person.

Delivery was free and the minimum is rather low. They arrived in just under an hour.

Anyone else using this great service?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2019 5:02 PM

Stop using skimming middleman apps.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2019 7:44 PM

Here's an example

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2019 7:46 PM

Do you need a sponge on a stick to clean yourself?

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2019 7:47 PM

Do they pick up from an ABC store?

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2019 7:47 PM

Looks like R1 is blocked for me

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2019 7:47 PM

SHILL THREAD!

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2019 7:48 PM

Oh, blah blah blah blah Trader Joes blah blah blah, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2019 7:52 PM

One thing I missed about living in Manhattan where we used to even have Blockbuster vids delivered. Hell, anything, everything delivered.

I'm used to staff. Couldn't walk through lobby of my building with groceries. Had to use delivery entrance.

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2019 7:59 PM

Seems this thread has triggered the poors. Block the poors. No admittance in our lives online as well.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2019 8:08 PM

This is such an obvious ad post, and I’m not ever a SHILL screamer.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2019 8:20 PM

No. The intent is a big FUCK YOU to nearest liquor store owned by an asshole Korean or Indian/Paki who treats their customers like they're subhuman scum because they care to imbibe.

If that's a shill, then so be it

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2019 8:30 PM

This is great news for shut-in drunks of all stripes.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2019 8:40 PM

R12 has closed this thread. Goodbye the rest of you xenophobes!

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2019 8:46 PM

How do you wrap your bigotry? Uninsured gig labor.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2019 8:47 PM

This thread has everything: shut ins, alcoholics, xenophobes, assholes claiming they are being discriminated against by poor people.

It's Datalounge proving once again that deplorables are bascially substance abusers.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2019 8:48 PM

Only shut-ins have pizza delivered

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2019 8:50 PM

You lazy fuck and what’s so weird about foreigners? Hope you get the herp.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2019 8:52 PM

Easy peasy block list. Paths never gonna cross IRL damned if you're allowed admittance into our worlds online.

Members Only

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2019 9:02 PM

I just hope OP isn't attacked by some vegan cereal serial killer posing as a booze mule.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2019 9:07 PM

So do they deliver from ABC stores or not?

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2019 9:12 PM

It's been years since I've used it but I remember it being easier to just stop at BevMo. Off the top of my head:

- The app allowed me to add items to my cart, even though the particular items would be coming from a store that didn't deliver to my neighborhood, was closed, or had some other issue prohibiting the order from being completed. - An individual store's inventory rarely accurately shown in Drizly, so items are commonly out of stock, substituted, etc. - The delivery fee is in addition to any fees charged by the individual store. Plus tip. - No distinction between whether beer or white wines are stored chilled or room-temp. If you're in the mood for a cold beer, you need to call the store to ask what they have in the cooler before ordering it on Drizly. And if you're calling the store anyway, why not just have them deliver directly instead of using yet another app?

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2019 9:22 PM

I tried downloading the app, but they don't deliver to where I live (NE Ohio). Honestly, I just use Lyft, since the nearest liquor store is a mile away. It's like $8.50 there and back. Technically I can drive, but I choose not to these days - I'm epileptic and wrecked my car twice while driving, with the later incident I totaled my car and my head went through the windshield. In OH you can drive if you haven't had a seizure within the past 6 months, but I'm not taking any chances for right now.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2019 9:41 PM

STOP DRINKING, you booze bag!

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2019 9:45 PM

[quote] And if you're calling the store anyway, why not just have them deliver directly instead of using yet another app?

But but but I have a smartphone!

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2019 9:48 PM

R23, why don't you learn to just SHUT THE FUCK UP, MISS MORMON!

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2019 9:49 PM

R25/OP is quite the charmer - hence the need for the booze.

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2019 9:56 PM

No R21, you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I ordered from 2 stores & when checking out just removed items from the other store. I'll try the warehouse next because they have specials on Japanese sake & Chambord. This time just ordered wine, Iceberg vodka & a bunch of Vella box wines at bulk prices. Delicious white, chablis. Use them for my sangria base & cooking as well.

I add Mio drink mix into these boxed wines as well. Probably gonna make you guys laugh but I've mixed the delicious white with chablis. Added Chambord and Mio Energy Caffeine/B vitamins Black Cherry into crystal decanters. Everyone is loving it.

Next up? The rosewater/syrup infusion.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2019 2:20 AM

You really belt it on r27. How's your health?

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2019 2:35 AM

R21, didn't use the app. Used the site online. So many apps as it is.

There's also wine.com and Martha Stewart wines.

Beer I would order would be Chambly or Corona 12 packs not refrigerated anyway @ CVS. Plus their single Mexican Coke and spice drops.

I did your homework for us all. Don't worry

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2019 2:36 AM

Thanks for asking R27 but bit under weather as pulled/ripped muscle over rib cage clearing during spring clean up on properties. I descend from aristocrats so I never learn my physical limits. When in 30s, 3 days to recover. Now, a solid week. Flat on my back as of now.

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2019 2:41 AM

Wut?

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2019 2:43 AM

You're blocked R31

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2019 2:45 AM

Should you be drinking at all r22?

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2019 2:53 AM

Thanks for sharing and / or shilling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2019 2:54 AM

So sure many of you recognize my presence here over the years. I'm just here to trade tips and tricks to make other's lives better. The heads up I've received from you guys over the years.. So grateful. That's why I love this place. Love the spirit of sharing, lifting and raising. Miserable trolls are to be pitied.

Treated right, this place is your safe port in the storm. There's always gonna be someone here for you when you really need it.

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2019 2:59 AM

You're blocked R34

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2019 3:01 AM

Datalounge is our pêche mignon, non?

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2019 3:04 AM

I wish I could have a store deliver because I never make it to the liquire store. I wish they could sell it at the grocery.

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2019 3:05 AM

..est notre pêche mignon. Admet!

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2019 3:07 AM

R38, Where do you live? That’s what I was just going to post, that I pick booze up at supermarket when I buy groceries. I didn’t know there were places you can’t do that.

by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2019 3:10 AM

Off to my next OP. Sure to be accused of shilling free apps, ya freaks 😂

by Anonymousreply 41May 18, 2019 3:14 AM

Is Drizly better than MINIBAR? I haven’t used that one in a while but the last few times I did, I wasn’t impressed with the selection. The price was right and delivery was fast and reliable, though.

by Anonymousreply 42May 18, 2019 3:52 AM

[quote]Treated right, this place is your safe port in the storm. There's always gonna be someone here for you when you really need it.

So , this is your life. You get your "love" from DataLounge and "the bottle".

[quote] That's why I love this place. Love the spirit of sharing, lifting and raising.

Gee, you really embody that spirit.

[quote]♡

So sweet!

OP makes me feel cozy all over.

by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2019 9:33 AM

R22 ...Jessie?

by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2019 10:41 AM

R43, tres triste

by Anonymousreply 45May 20, 2019 8:17 AM

This thread will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 46May 20, 2019 10:13 AM

R46 "This thread will end in tears ". Indeed. Just like sad life of the hideous, friendless and inebriated alt right wing stormfronter OP. Alone, unloved, and in a pool of his own filth and urine. Really no one will care though.

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2019 5:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!