Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brandy Foster has died

Jodie's mom. I guess she was a lesbian, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2019 6:35 PM

French-fluent Jodie called her mother "Cognac".

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2019 6:22 PM

Brandy? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2019 6:23 PM

I don't think she knew who Jodie was for over five years now. That would be difficult. My dad lived till 96, but always knew who I was.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2019 6:23 PM

Nice photo of Jodie before she got so pointy and angry looking.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2019 6:23 PM

She looked kind of like Carole Kane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2019 6:27 PM

We don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2019 6:29 PM

From what I've read, Jodie was conceived after her parents were divorced or otherwise split-up. And I got the impression that it was not consensual.

I don't think Jodie has any relationship with her biodad.

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2019 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!