Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ralph Meeker

Gorgeous actor from mid-century Hollywood who has more or less been forgotten today. What other actors from this period rival his virile masculinity? I find him insatiably sexy, especially in "Kiss Me Deadly" (1955). He later starred with Carroll Baker in "Something Wild" (1961) and had put on a bit of weight, but even then I think he was beautiful (despite his creepy character in that film). He looks like a more rugged, sexier Patrick Wilson. Picture is with Barbara Stanwyck from "Jeopardy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2019 1:15 AM

Another drool-worthy photo of him with on Broadway in "Picnic" (far left)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2019 8:25 AM

Dear OP, any human being would look good compared to that short woman with that unfortunately twisted mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2019 8:26 AM

The man nicely filled out a pair of jeans... umph

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2019 8:30 AM

OMG! Ralph Meeker was one of Joshua Logan's toy-boys.

I bet he had to suck a lot of cock.

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2019 9:51 AM

The thought of a young, muscular Meeker taking dick to the mouth is honestly quite appetizing

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2019 10:47 AM

Fun fact: Ralph Meeker was supposed to play Sid Sorokin in the original production of The Pajama Game, but had to drop out because the music was too much for him.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2019 11:00 AM

Ralph Meeker should have ditched his effete name, followed the trend and called himself Rod Bigger.

by Anonymousreply 7May 16, 2019 11:46 PM

He was a total stud.

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote] What other actors from this period rival his virile masculinity?

Paging the Elias Koteas troll!

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2019 12:08 AM

He could probably go all night!

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2019 12:18 AM

Agreed, he wasn't exactly handsome, but was dead sexy.

And he was married (for awhile) to the actress who played May, Tom's mistress in Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2019 12:35 AM

r9 Hardly from the same period.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2019 2:52 AM

Who cares about old celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2019 12:36 AM

He reminds me of another not handsome, but incredibly sexy, actor ...Aldo Ray.

I just saw Ralph in The Dirty Dozen a few days ago. Past his prime, but still doable. Also featured another great, but unfortunately forgotten,stud ...Richard Jaeckel.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2019 12:45 AM

Eileen Heckart’s son wrote a bio/memoir in which Heckart outed Meeker as a closeted gay man.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2019 1:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!