Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Larry Birkhead and Dannielyn annual appearance at Kentucky Derby

She's wearing her mom's hat from the 2004 Kentucky Derby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 17, 2019 10:12 PM

Yikes! She looks like him.

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2019 4:31 AM

What does Larry do?

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2019 4:32 AM

Deliverance II?

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2019 4:32 AM

She’s turning out quite nicely.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2019 4:33 AM

Is he wearing a wig?

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2019 4:38 AM

Glad to see Larry takes care of himself, he seems level-headed and to be using him money wisely.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2019 4:38 AM

She's lost the round baby face and is starting to look like Larry but still a cute girl. Is he really a hands on dad or does he just show up for photo ops?

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2019 4:39 AM

Is Birkhead still pretending to be heterosexual?

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2019 4:51 AM

He's a single parent to her so I imagine he's there 24/7

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2019 4:51 AM

I'm sure he's fucking somebody but clearly puts his daughter's well-being above his own needs, so I admire that.

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2019 5:05 AM

Dannielyn is pretty but unfortunately somewhat retarded due to her mother's drug use when pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2019 5:06 AM

How does Larry make money, afford a house, school fees, nice clothes etc

He didn’t get any of that old guy Marshall’s cash? Did he?

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2019 5:11 AM

How fast they grow! Pretty!

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2019 5:32 AM

I miss Anna Nicole. Sweet, funny with a heart of gold

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2019 5:40 AM

I wonder if Virgie Arthur gets to see DannieLynn?

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2019 5:50 AM

It looks like she's going to be pretty. I can see both of them in her face.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2019 5:56 AM

I thought Vergie died.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2019 6:00 AM

He seems like a terrific dad, and the both look genuinely happy. She's very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2019 6:12 AM

This girl is so much better off without Anna Nicole. What an outrageously toxic person. Whatever happened to her handler Howard Stern?

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2019 6:16 AM

Whatever happ to the lesbian assistant, Kimmy?

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2019 7:23 AM

Isn’t Birkhead living off of ANS’s money? Some kind of trust for Dannielyn?

by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2019 7:31 AM

Do you think Larry has custody of Sugar Pie?

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2019 7:41 AM

Just keep that Howard Stern guy the fuq away from her or she'll end up having an "overdose" like her mother and brother.

IMO there was some murdery shenanigans going on with that.

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2019 7:44 AM

He always has her dressed in an age-appropriate fashion. Unlike a certain clan of Armenian trollops.

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2019 8:49 AM

Allow me a moment of sincerity on the DL of all places: I am so glad for ANS’s daughter, having lost her mother, that her father was Larry and not the lawyer guy, and it seems Dannielynn is well-taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2019 8:53 AM

She never slept with Howard

He's the quintessential creep hanger on secretly pining. Disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2019 9:03 AM

DLers don't agree on much but we were all in 100% agreement that Stern was a dangerous, rancid piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2019 9:10 AM

I find it a bit creepy that he's showing her off with her mom's hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2019 9:19 AM

She’s a lovely young lady and Larry looks younger than his 46 years

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2019 9:23 AM

Larry looks exactly the same as in the ANS days. Spooky.

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2019 9:27 AM

he was homely before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 5, 2019 9:51 AM

I’m seeing a lot of people romanticizing this guy. Yes, he’s a better parent than “heart of gold hooker” ANS. He’s still whoring that kid out every year at the Derby and in People Magazine and other tabloids. He’s Kris Jenner Lite.

But he is better than the alternative, and i never see her dressed inappropriately, so

I just don’t think he’s so great, either. If he were a truly good parent, we wouldn’t even know what she looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 32May 5, 2019 10:15 AM

I hope she can live a somewhat normal life unlike her mother's which was a complete trainwreck. As long as she avoids the spotlight of fame and stays off the drugs she should be okay.

by Anonymousreply 33May 5, 2019 10:26 AM

His Twitter feed is so frau-esque.

Seems like a good dad. Dannielyn is cute.

by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2019 10:28 AM

R13, how can she live a normal life when her asinine father keeps reminding the world that she’s Anna Nicole’s legacy?

Sorry. I called her Kris Jenner Lite, but I’m amending that to Patsy Ramsey Lite.

by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2019 10:38 AM

Anna would have wanted her daughter to wear something of hers. This is more appropriate than the other options.

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2019 10:49 AM

Larry must go to the same hair stylist as Keith Urban

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2019 11:34 AM

It would be so weird to be Anna's daughter and to grow up in that shadow. I wonder what the girl has been told?

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2019 11:40 AM

Too bad Birkhead couldn’t have gotten his hands on Daniel, that kid would still be alive.

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2019 11:49 AM

I really do feel bad about Daniel. He seemed such a sweet kid. Was it suicide or an accident? Did he feel he was being replaced?

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2019 11:52 AM

At some point he's going to need to change his hairdo or risk looking desperate.

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2019 11:53 AM

Larry seems to be doing a great job raising Dannielyn. And contrary to any of the more ignorant and uninformed comments here he is not "whoring her out". Why shouldn't they go to the Kentucky Derby and if some magazine wants to interview him and/or her, why shouldn't they do it? They're not supposed to live like hermits off the grid.

by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2019 12:03 PM

R38 just wait until she gets social media.

by Anonymousreply 43May 5, 2019 12:03 PM

This is gonna be Bobbi Kristina redux guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 44May 5, 2019 12:39 PM

r28, it would be creepier if he was the one wearing Anna Nicole's hat.

by Anonymousreply 45May 5, 2019 12:42 PM

I hope the LSA troll gets hit by the old folks van in her church parking lot today!

by Anonymousreply 46May 5, 2019 12:43 PM

i hate his hair.

by Anonymousreply 47May 5, 2019 1:14 PM

So who got the old man's money?

Did the daughter get a trust fund from ANS?

How is LB supporting her?

Obviously, he's got some kind of $$$ or else they wouldn't be able to afford the KD.

by Anonymousreply 48May 5, 2019 1:19 PM

Anyone knows WHET toothless cuz Shelly? I only watched the show episodes when she was on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 5, 2019 1:54 PM

[quote]If he were a truly good parent, we wouldn’t even know what she looks like now.

I don’t see what’s wrong with taking her to a horse race once a year.

by Anonymousreply 50May 5, 2019 2:01 PM

I don't think he overdoes the famewhoring at all. I only hear about them once a year. He hasn't moved to LA. People are interested in how she turns out, obviously. That crazy story dominated the news back in the day. She looks happy...just hope she is more intelligent than her poor mother.

by Anonymousreply 51May 5, 2019 2:35 PM

Virgie died last year at 66. That means she was only 15 when she had Anna Nicole (Vickie).

by Anonymousreply 52May 5, 2019 2:49 PM

Glad she's getting braces on those Kentucky teeth.

by Anonymousreply 53May 5, 2019 3:00 PM

he needs to change that dead hairstyle. it sucks.

by Anonymousreply 54May 5, 2019 3:01 PM

White people really have no morals or sense of decorum. This child is also already aging poorly.

by Anonymousreply 55May 5, 2019 3:04 PM

Hey, it’s my opinion. I think he’s gross for letting People Magazine publish photos of her year after year. He had her modeling for Guess when she was younger. The annual appearance at the Derby is okay, but it’s a lot more than that.

The last thing that poor child needs is more exposure to the tabloid-devouring people who want to gawk at the train-wreck’s daughter.

It reminds me of “The Day of the Locust”. He’s using her to perpetuate the “fame” he got from being an ANS barnacle.

by Anonymousreply 56May 5, 2019 3:04 PM

Yes, Larry desperately needs a new 'do'. That style (the flop) went out many years back. He does look a lot like Keith Urban.

by Anonymousreply 57May 5, 2019 3:05 PM

Stop assuming just because she's who she is she's going to turn out messed up like her mother. There are more children of fucked up celebrities who turn out perfectly fine than there are ones who don't.

by Anonymousreply 58May 5, 2019 3:06 PM

Born in 1967, ANS would have been 52 this year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 5, 2019 3:16 PM

Dannielyn got none of the elderly gentleman's money, as the Supreme Court ruled on behalf of her mother's stepson and his estate. ANS' original win was overturned.

by Anonymousreply 60May 5, 2019 3:23 PM

Kimmy was awarded custody of Sugar Pie's Teddy Bear. Thank gawd.

by Anonymousreply 61May 5, 2019 3:26 PM

How big is the Birkhead compound? I'd like to know because it seems so many of you live on it and are able to assess how good of a parent he is.

by Anonymousreply 62May 5, 2019 3:34 PM

Too soon??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 5, 2019 4:38 PM

Quite small tits

by Anonymousreply 64May 5, 2019 4:41 PM

Hairpiece

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 5, 2019 4:45 PM

How DOES he make money? Besides that, I think she looks happy and as well adjusted as she can be considering her mother and brother died so tragically around her birth. LB seems like a good guy, corny but good. I hope she does something good in her life. Keeping her out of LA was a good choice. He couldve easily pimped her out there and made money from exploiting her background.

by Anonymousreply 66May 5, 2019 4:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 5, 2019 5:05 PM

So let me get this straight-Jennifer Garner takes her kids to the park or church and shes whoring them out for paps, but he takes his child to an event that exists solely for gambling and that makes him father of the year? GOT IT.

by Anonymousreply 68May 5, 2019 6:15 PM

R68 calm down, Jen.

by Anonymousreply 69May 5, 2019 6:19 PM

Birkhead is a native Kentuckian R68 and the Kentucky Derby festivities have been a tradition since the late 1800s.

by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2019 6:19 PM

I’ve seen this chucklehead and that poor girl in tabloidy rags more than I think is accidental. He’s not on the level of Kris Jenner Pimp-ness, but he’s not keeping a low profile and keeping his daughteo out of the spotlight. Let’s put it this way - he’s not letting the world forget about Anna Nicole and Her Tragic Baby.

IMO he’s teetering on the edge of decency.

by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2019 6:27 PM

How can a grown woman's hat fit a child's head?

by Anonymousreply 72May 5, 2019 6:28 PM

The Derby is where he and ANS first met. The rest is history -

by Anonymousreply 73May 5, 2019 6:31 PM

ANS and son were murdered by professionals. Probably hired by the Marshalls or Stern.

The son died in Bermuda and ANS died on Seminole Indian land. Both locations made the investigations fall out of customary procedure and regular law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 74May 5, 2019 6:46 PM

The previous poster was right about his Twitter account being very frau-like, but this tweet amused me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 5, 2019 6:46 PM

r27 are you talking about Howard Stern? Because I have read plenty of positive things about Howard here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 76May 5, 2019 6:52 PM

Scratch that, I'm remembering Howard Stern the lawyer.

Wish DL would get an edit function.

by Anonymousreply 77May 5, 2019 6:55 PM

So if I was born in Nevada, I shoulddrag my kid onto the casi no floors for photo ops, R70?

by Anonymousreply 78May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

They had to have gotten a settlement from the old man’s estate. ANS and he were legally married and she was entitled to something. I imagine with Stern out of the picture quieter heads prevailed and Birkhead settled for some amount that would keep him and Anna’s only heir comfortable in KY. Or has Birkhead simply accepted an advance on her virginity?

by Anonymousreply 79May 5, 2019 7:04 PM

[quote]How is LB supporting her?

I assume he has an actual job. He used to have a real estate licence.

He also makes money by selling these stories/interviews/photos each year. Excuse the source but this article has a lot of dollar amounts received by cashing in on Anna Nicole. Paramount TV for example paid $300,000 for Anna Nicole's funeral which was put into the girl's account.

[quote}Birkhead is said to be in the middle of negotiations for a million-dollar photo shoot of himself and the baby with a celebrity weekly. The suspects: Us Weekly, Star, OK!, Hello!, Life & Style, In Touch Weekly.

There will always be trashy tabloids that will pay for access to this morbid saga not how much Anna Nicole's bones have been picked clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 5, 2019 7:07 PM

ALERT! FRAU THREAD

by Anonymousreply 81May 5, 2019 8:20 PM

Is this child Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 82May 5, 2019 8:24 PM

Can you imagine being told what a beautiful angel your mother was your whole life and then eventually finding out she was a drunk whore. Poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 83May 5, 2019 8:52 PM

Do you think this fag 's family owned slaves and lynched Black children?

by Anonymousreply 84May 5, 2019 8:56 PM

Ok, I went to his Twitter. Apart from his McDonald's habit, he seems like a decent and down to earth guy.

It's cute that he and Dannielynn call each other "queen"...lol. She gets good grades, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 5, 2019 9:04 PM

^hilarious! Wow, they’re pretty hip. Wonder who Larry’s boyfriend is...he’s older but still a fuckable - younger hillbilly stud or older tractor-daddy? What are the pickings like in KY?

by Anonymousreply 86May 5, 2019 9:17 PM

Is there any way the Birkhead guy is Straight?

Look at his face & outfit - I mean - c’mon!

And that face! How much Botox does it take to get zero lines o your forehead at that age? Doesn’t seem to have gone the filler route- yet! - but there’s probably been some nipping and tucking already - and i’d say he’s got a ton of makeup on to appear ‘camera ready’. Ain’t nothing natural about that head!

by Anonymousreply 87May 5, 2019 9:40 PM

Guess a fade into oblivion is too much to expect in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 88May 5, 2019 9:59 PM

In a couple of years the girl will be competing on DWTS. Just you watch. Anyone with a brain and/or heart would keep the girl away from the spotlight but daddy needs to make a buck.

Meanwhile, here's the best Anna Nicole interview I've seen. She was writing a book at the time. Maybe it was because it was done by a woman (Jackie Collins) but she comes off down to earth, clear-headed and sweet. Not exploited for a change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 5, 2019 10:19 PM

I dont mind his hair at all and he looks way younger than his age

by Anonymousreply 90May 6, 2019 12:19 AM

R89 thanks for posting; I always liked Anna

by Anonymousreply 91May 6, 2019 12:19 AM

Aw Jackie Collins was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 92May 6, 2019 12:40 AM

Did Anna Nicole Smith ever *read* a book? Could she read? How was she writing a book?

by Anonymousreply 93May 6, 2019 12:43 AM

r74, wait, what? Why was she on a Rez when she died?

by Anonymousreply 94May 6, 2019 12:44 AM

^^ Yes

by Anonymousreply 95May 6, 2019 12:45 AM

[quote]In a couple of years the girl will be competing on DWTS.

How quaint of you to think DWTS is still in production. That ship has sailed, it's more likely she'll be The Bachelorette.

by Anonymousreply 96May 6, 2019 12:49 AM

I have to agree with those who said the best thing that ever happened to Dannilynn was her mother dying. I feel so, so so badly for Daniel. It's a shame nobody came and rescued him from his mom.

I do wonder what happened to Howard.

by Anonymousreply 97May 6, 2019 12:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 6, 2019 1:18 AM

I hope Larry has a nice guy in his life

by Anonymousreply 99May 6, 2019 2:05 AM

Toothless Cousin Shelly married one of the lesser Rothschilds and lives on a Stud farm near Chantilly.

by Anonymousreply 100May 6, 2019 2:26 AM

I’ll never forget the day Anna died. I stood up on my bed and screamed.

by Anonymousreply 101May 6, 2019 3:18 AM

About a year ago or so, Wendy Williams was musing about what was up with Larry and his daughter, and he heard about it and the following week he appeared on her show. He was charming, affable and down to earth, it was a pleasant visit.

by Anonymousreply 102May 6, 2019 6:59 AM

[quote] The son died in Bermuda

Daniel died in Nassau, Bahamas. He and Anna Nicole are buried there side by side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 6, 2019 10:04 AM

Apparently Larry and Howard K. Stern maintain a cordial working relationship to this day. Birkhead has said Stern still helps him with any legal dealings involving ANS's estate and Dannielynn's trust.

by Anonymousreply 104May 6, 2019 10:07 AM

Most of the drugs in her system were prescribed to Stern, not to her.

As for the money Larry has, it's supposedly a comfortable $10M and mostly his own from a few reality show appearances and flipping houses. The Marshalls are still fighting over the dad's billions.

by Anonymousreply 105May 6, 2019 10:46 AM

I like Larry, he seems very sweet and simple; without ulterior motives. Seems truly grateful for the hand he was dealt and has made the best of it. He seems like a genuinely good, loving father and Dannielyn looks well adjusted.

It turns out with all the chaotic forces Anna Nicole Smith had in her life, Larry the one night stand is single-handedly saving any legacy she built and doing a good job raising their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 106May 6, 2019 12:51 PM

Look the once a year "reveal" is very mild - he probably feels she needs some exposure for her own awareness and learning before she is chased down on a campus somewhere or papped leaving work - because she will be open season at 18. So they make a little cash, she gets a little guided exposure, and the machine gets fed so their privacy is respected the rest of the year. Notice he is taking her to a public event with a crowd and photographers and its a way to normalize the situation - in comparison to being papped going to Church all the time or other things - beach times, etc. I think he is doing he best he can with the circumstances that exist.

by Anonymousreply 107May 6, 2019 1:07 PM

R107 I agree, it's like he doesn't want her to be hit with exposure she wasn't prepared for at 18 and fall into a self-destructive trap. I'm sure this is a big worry for him, considering what happened to her Mother and brother.

I like Larry. His daughter seems like she's allowed to just be a little girl. Maybe he's not very good at many things but he appears to be good at parenting. Credit where credit is due.

by Anonymousreply 108May 6, 2019 1:11 PM

[quote]I miss Anna Nicole. Sweet, funny with a heart of gold

She was a stupid whore and a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 109May 6, 2019 1:39 PM

Being a whore and a drug addict doesn't mean you can't be a good person.

by Anonymousreply 110May 6, 2019 1:48 PM

There is no way in hell Birkhead looks that good. That picture is retouched massively.

by Anonymousreply 111May 6, 2019 1:49 PM

R110, while I don't doubt her love for her children, a good person doesn't take advantage of an old man for money. You can't be a good person trying to make money that way.

by Anonymousreply 112May 6, 2019 1:51 PM

Poor Anna Nicole never had a chance. Raised by uneducated, ignorant white trash on the other side of the tracks. Never taught anything beneficial by her parents and basically had to raise herself, as so many children from that sort of environment do. She did the best she could and fate lead her in the wrong direction ultimately. Used and abused by people who knew she was an easy target. I have little doubt Stern made sure she was kept as doped up as possible as that made his job much easier.

And to think her trashy mother became a Deputy Sheriff in Houston. They must really scrape the bottom of the barrel there to find deputies.

by Anonymousreply 113May 6, 2019 1:51 PM

R109 Like Judy Garland and pretty much every other gay icon DL worships.

by Anonymousreply 114May 6, 2019 2:02 PM

[quote]Being a whore and a drug addict doesn't mean you can't be a good person.

A good person looks after her son. She is responsible for his death.

by Anonymousreply 115May 6, 2019 3:20 PM

Larry Birkhead looks like he's made of plastic.

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2019 3:46 PM

^^^I agree. The braces come off and she grows.

by Anonymousreply 117May 6, 2019 3:54 PM

She'll be ok. Anna is looking down on her from heaven and making sure she is ok.

by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2019 4:00 PM

I think Stern kept her drugged for easier manipulation. How he has any clients is the question. He was clearly thinking of collecting her estate.

by Anonymousreply 119May 6, 2019 4:49 PM

Anna Nicole was a big fat bloated pill-popping retarded pig whore but she was a GOOD SWEET FUNNY big fat bloated pill-popping retarded pig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 6, 2019 5:03 PM

R112 I don't think she actually took advantage of an old man for money. He was the one who went to the strip club and pursued her. I think he knew what was going on and was happy that his money could buy him access to ANS and that she wasn't with him for his body. It is his family, I can't stand. She deserved a part of his fortune for making an old man's final years happy.

by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2019 5:03 PM

I can't remember that far back. Does anyone remember who Danny's father was? Was he ever identified?

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2019 5:31 PM

[quote]She'll be ok. Anna is looking down on her from heaven and making sure she is ok.

That's hilarious. Anna managed to kill her other child while she was on Earth. So the further she is away from her daughter, the better.

by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2019 5:33 PM

Larry & Howard K.- two VERY sketchy queens, for the girl's sake, I hope I'm wrong about Birkhead.

by Anonymousreply 124May 6, 2019 5:44 PM

So do we think that Larry kept using the turkey baster while Anna Nicole was lying unconscious (pretty much every night I suppose) hoping for a piece of the promised cornucopia until she found herself pregnant with his kid?

by Anonymousreply 125May 6, 2019 6:51 PM

Yup, R125, after the meal ticket's birth, Daniel & Anna were "dealt with".

by Anonymousreply 126May 6, 2019 7:03 PM

[quote]I can't remember that far back. Does anyone remember who Danny's father was? Was he ever identified?

Daniel's father was Anna Nicole's first husband's kid. She took the husband's name. Her birth name is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 127May 6, 2019 7:07 PM

R127, thank you for the info.

by Anonymousreply 128May 6, 2019 7:27 PM

R127, Vickie Lynn Hogan isn't that ugly of a name.

by Anonymousreply 129May 6, 2019 9:18 PM

Wait. Wasn't Anna Nicole's grave robbed?

by Anonymousreply 130May 6, 2019 9:18 PM

R130 Howard K. Stern remembered his dropped a penny in her casket.

by Anonymousreply 131May 6, 2019 9:54 PM

Howard Stern seems very evil and he got away with it all.

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2019 9:59 PM

R129 It's a white trash name. Hulk Hogan. Paul Hogan. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2019 11:21 PM

That whole thing with Stern was right around the same time Brittany Spears was being drugged and manipulated by that scum sucking parasite, Sam Lufti. Disgusting creatures both of them.

by Anonymousreply 134May 7, 2019 2:20 AM

she seems like a lovely little girl... He brings her out so rarely, kudus for Larry...not whoring her out is refreshing. It's also nice to see her as someone posted previously, in age appropriate clothes, looking very happy and growing up hopefully well adjusted

by Anonymousreply 135May 7, 2019 2:27 AM

Let's not give Larry too much credit. There was a reality show with Dannielyn and Larry, but it was boring and didn't go much further.

by Anonymousreply 136May 7, 2019 5:09 AM

Updated photos on Page Six today - he seems to be doing a great job with her. They look like they have a lot of fun together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 17, 2019 8:54 PM

"I miss Anna Nicole. Sweet, funny with a heart of gold."

She was a greedy, gold digging whore who took advantage of a very old, ill man. She was pure white trash. Pure scum.

by Anonymousreply 138September 17, 2019 9:00 PM

It's good that it was boring R137. She really doesn't need to be in the spotlight at such a young age. She should grow up as normally as possible. That never would have happened if Anna Nicole was still alive. She would already been a train wreck if Anna was raising her. So far, Larry is doing right by Dannielyn, but she hasn't reached that rebellious stage yet.

by Anonymousreply 139September 17, 2019 9:28 PM

Where is the " Howard Stern is her real dad" troll?

by Anonymousreply 140September 17, 2019 9:39 PM

I thought Howard K. Stern was considerably hotter than Birkhead, but I don't see how anybody could think Stern was actually the dad.

by Anonymousreply 141September 17, 2019 9:51 PM

He's raising her well, maybe she has a chance in life. Daniel's death was suspicious, someone close to Anna wanted him out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 142September 17, 2019 10:00 PM

He's raising her well, maybe she has a chance in life. Daniel's death was suspicious, someone close to Anna wanted him out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 143September 17, 2019 10:00 PM

Can’t he get her eye fixed already?

by Anonymousreply 144September 17, 2019 10:03 PM

Bless them. Every gay man should have a daughter he can dress in pastels with.

by Anonymousreply 145September 17, 2019 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!