Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gabriel Macht

I have only just started watching suits. I am only in season three but I assume he has not turned fug. Except for those two marks above his eyebrow that I can’t ignore, he is extremely fit and handsome. Did he ever have a moment that I missed? I have never even heard about this guy and he is very good looking. I assume because he is not a teenager on the CW and maybe is too old?

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2019 9:55 PM

He's another CMU grad actor that can book work regularly and has for the past couple of decades.

Check out his imdb.

From Behind Enemy Lines to The Good Shepard & The Object of My Affection he's been in a bunch of major movies, he just was never the "star."

Suits is really the first time he got to lead but yes, he's been around a long time. He was just never "it."

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2019 9:39 PM

There is a hysterical video of him from the original 90210 looking like the twin brother of Lestat. It seems like a parody of a 90210, like it was from Mad TV. If he can get a courier from that I am impressed. I assume CMU is Carnegie Mellon?

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2019 10:02 PM

[quote] If he can get a courier from that I am impressed.

Not just any courier. He got a drug mule.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2019 10:05 PM

Yes, R2. Their majority of their grads all seem to do well.

Not everyone gets to be Judith Light, Matt Bomer or Ted Danson,

Sometimes they're Tamara Tunie (from Law & Order) or Cote de Pablo (NCIS.)

Regularly working or at one point in something successful even if you can't immediately remember their names.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2019 10:25 PM

I think he and others like him have enviable careers in entertainment because he has a steady job and can pay the mortgage, but I am sure he can go out by himself or with his kids without being mobbed. I think once you get to the point that you have to wear a disguise to leave the house or various assistants do every single thing for you, the crazy train has left the station

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2019 10:49 PM

He looked gorgeous on Suits for the first couple of seasons or so but then the bloat that not even the shatners could contain creeped in. He's always been kinda fit-fat even when younger so it was inevitable, really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2019 10:51 PM

He was on a TV show called The Others and he was gorgeous on it. It was the only reason why I watched it. lol It didn't do well though. That's when I 1st discovered him.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2019 10:52 PM

Link to info about The Others on imdb:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2019 10:54 PM

R6 That is funny, the people on Reddit were saying that he looked gaunt on this last season that is on tv now . Maybe he crash diets?

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2019 11:03 PM

R8 He looks gorgeous on that movie poster. It links to I am DB and his IMDB picture is insanely hot. I feel like a lot of guys look really feminine nowadays and he just looks like a good looking man.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2019 11:04 PM

That show Suits is terrible but good on him for continuing to cash the check, unlike that other guy who left.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2019 11:22 PM

r9 Interesting. I stopped watching during the fourth or fifth season because it became too repetitive. Perhaps the comments got to him and he started dieting, like you said?

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2019 11:23 PM

R11 He had gotten married and I think they are always in different cities because he was always in Vancouver. Then he became a dad. I think he figured with Duchess gone his story line was done so he’s may as well go out before the series ends. Or maybe he’s an egotistical asshole. But I doubt it because Suits was not big.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2019 12:45 AM

R6 I truly hope after decades and Hollywood he has thicker skin.. Maybe he knows it is coming to an end and he feels like he has to compete with people 20 years younger? Although I am guessing it ages him

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2019 12:46 AM

[quote]That is funny, the people on Reddit were saying that he looked gaunt on this last season that is on tv now . Maybe he crash diets?

He became a pretty strict vegetarian before he started Suits and maybe since he's 47 he's kicked the working out into high gear? Who knows? People's bodies change as they age.

I also didn't know this until just now but his father is Stephen Macht who I immediately recognized from popping up in various projects since the 80s including Cagney & Lacey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2019 2:11 AM

Is he Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2019 2:18 AM

R15 that mullet is magnificent

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2019 2:30 AM

[quote] That show Suits is terrible but good on him for continuing to cash the check, unlike that other guy who left

That other guy married Troian Bellisario (Pretty Little Liars). Her dad (Donald Bellisario) earns about $15 million a month. He's the creator and Executive Producer of the NCIS shows, JAG, Quantum Leap and Magnum P.I.

The combined total of those programs is about 71 YEARS. He's probably a billionaire

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2019 3:18 AM

[quote] Except for those two marks above his eyebrow that I can’t ignore

I’m sure the mole trolls on DL seeth about them and wonder in puzzlement why he hasn’t had them removed.

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2019 3:20 AM

Does anyone else remember him from The Others? I vaguely remember it story line wise. But I do remember Gabriel being 1 of my major crushes at the time.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2019 3:45 AM

I definitely remember hm from The Others. I was disappointed when the show was not renewed; I liked it, and hated that it ended on a cliffhanger. Macht was beautiful in it. I always thought Harvey was sort of hard-looking compared to his character on The Others (coincidentally also named Gabriel).

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2019 4:42 AM

Except for a M and her personal life when she started dating Harry , you don’t hear anything about this cast as far as blind items or gossip. Everyone must be very boring

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2019 9:34 PM

R22 Nobody cares as few watch the light weight crap, more like

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2019 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!