Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Avenatti: This story/interview just appeared on CNN.

I was a huge believer in Avenatti. I'm having trouble now believing all the allegations. Does he have any fans left on DL? I want to hear from those who were as excited as I was when the Stormy Daniels stories first broke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2019 1:41 PM

"purse-puppy" will forever be in my heart.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2019 4:59 AM

He's hot. Therefore I forgive him for all the bad things he may or may not have done.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2019 5:00 AM

OP here. I'm not necessarily sticking by Avenatti the way the Deplorables stick by Trump no matter what. I truly don't know what to make of it. Yes - the charges seem irrefutable. So I want to know how others here feel and think about it.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2019 5:01 AM

He knows his days of freedom are numbered....he’s going away for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2019 5:08 AM

My scumbagdar is finely tuned, and it went off like crazy the second I saw his mug on tv.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2019 5:11 AM

[quote] My scumbagdar is finely tuned, and it went off like crazy the second I saw his mug on tv.

Not even a close call, but the gatekeepers didn't care.

Avenatti was interviewed on broadcast and cable news networks 214 times in 2018, spanning from March to November. Presumably, the only reason the invitations eventually came to halt was Avenatti’s November 14 arrest for allegations of domestic abuse.

Those totals include additional segments about Avenatti, where he was the subject of news, but not interviewed. In 2018, CNN gave him the most airtime, with 107 live interviews. MSNBC came in a close second at 81.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2019 5:23 AM

I still want to give him head.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2019 5:34 AM

Oh please trump did not plant evidences and bully people into bashing him. We're on to your trumpies

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2019 5:39 AM

Ok that last post supposed to read" oh please like Trump did not plant evidence..." Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2019 5:41 AM

[quote] Oh please trump did not plant evidences and bully people into bashing him

Freudian slip Rooski.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2019 6:03 AM

of course initially i was a fan of his....butt now it really sucks...and not in a good way, what a piece of shit....its like he's the worst type of lawyer. ugh.

And yeah i thought he was kinda cute even though he was bald but had that cocky confidence which is sexy and i thought he had a big thick cock

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2019 6:22 AM

[quote] My scumbagdar is finely tuned, and it went off like crazy the second I saw his mug on tv.

Exactly! It was so frustrating seeing his rise play out to the point where people were wanting him to run for president and he was being considered as a potentially serious contender. So ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2019 6:43 AM

Too many different charges for Avenatti to be an innocent in all of it.

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2019 9:49 AM

Avenatti is not a nice person. Fine. But this is an example of the long reach if the Trump people. They will probe and push and scheme until they are in a position to damage people who get in their faces. Not saying he is innocent. Nope. But he was a fool if he thought his audacity did not come with a price. So remember this every time you read about Avenatti's scandals, or Jeff Bezos, or anyone else, even local people. Like Trump himself who screams publicly for blood from his enemies, Trump supporters are doing it too.

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2019 11:41 AM

R14, to be clear , you think he and others for went up against Trump will be targeted.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2019 11:48 AM

Im like you Op. I have a feeling we haven't heard the whole story. The timing of events is intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2019 11:50 AM

He is a scumbag

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2019 11:58 AM

Thank you, R16.

Considering all that happened with the Stormy Daniels' accusations and Trump breaking the campaign finance laws, as well as Michael Cohen now about to enter prison, would we be where we're at now if it were not for Avenatti? Worse case scenario: he is the scumbag he is presently being portrayed as, He still did some good, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2019 5:46 PM

I'm disappointed, but I'm also grateful to him for making the whole Stormy Daniels affair public which led to Michael Cohen, David Pecker and Allen Weisselberg to spill their guts. Without someone Like Avenatti, it never would have happened. I really want to believe that Michael Avenatti is being framed, but if the allegations are true, he has to pay the price, even though I still think he's a hero. A flawed hero, but a hero none the less. But, I guess it takes a fraud to catch a fraud. Hopefully, Trump will pay the price for his crimes, too.

by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2019 6:19 PM

Honey, it's not just one person accusing him of stealing money, it's lots and lots of people! And they have proof and more importantly, he fucked the IRS, he's gotta be even dumber than orange turd to think he could get away with fucking the IRS.

He's gonna be locked up behind bars...that's his future!

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2019 6:42 PM

I like Avenatti. Sorry this is happening to him. I hate to see Trump gloat. Besides, Avenatti was right...Trump still paid two women hush money right before the 2016 election so they wouldn't reveal his affair with them thereby violating campaign finance laws.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2019 6:45 PM

Super hot and sexy. What made me think "house of cards" is when he was evicted (office) for non-payment of rent.

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2019 6:50 PM

Not saying he didn't do the crimes, but I'm sure there were people out to get him working hard on it.

We need people like him to go after Trump. He was the one and only.

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2019 11:05 PM

Does "humbled" mean he is growing his hair back? Maybe because he won't be able to shave his head regularly in prison?

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2019 11:17 PM

I like him and had he not had these skeletons in his closet he could have gone all the way. I dont think any of his problems were a set up. I think he had a real yen for an extravagant lifestyle and he appears to have lived way way above his means for years. Stealing money from jury settlements of his clients is pretty sleazy.

A very very bright attractive guy, good on his feet, but his morals are way off and his ego and greed got in his way.

What he is alleged to have done is very similiar to what appears to be going on with Thomas Girrardi , the LA lawyer/ husband of RHOB Ericka. This seems to be a case of a wild extravagant personal lifestyle he couldnt afford as well.

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2019 1:44 AM

Any shirtless photos?

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2019 1:47 AM

Any of him in just his underwear? Preferably briefs. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 27April 28, 2019 1:53 AM

So if Avenatti is convicted of some crimes, that inherently means Trump is an innocent saint? I think between the two of them, the later has committed far more serious crimes and deserves an even harsher sentence.

by Anonymousreply 28April 28, 2019 6:26 AM

He’s far too hot to have done all of which he’s been accused. Not. Guilty.

Now come on over here Mikey, and let me lick your balls.

by Anonymousreply 29April 28, 2019 6:42 AM

He is a sleazeball grifter who will be popular in prison.

by Anonymousreply 30April 28, 2019 7:44 AM

Trump is a sleazeball grifter who wouldn't be popular in prison.

by Anonymousreply 31April 28, 2019 11:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2019 10:58 PM

Excited ??..about the story??.. He shagged her years before he was elected. She didn't blow him in the oval office. People elected Trump knowing he was a deplorable cad. What was EVER gonna happen ??….. Shes an STD fame whore, now DEfamed…. And he was always a soulless ambulance chaser looking for his 15 min. Now he'll get 15 yrs in jail. He's scum and it finally bit him in his ass. End of story!

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2019 11:18 PM

I don't care what he's done. I would totally tap that.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2019 11:41 PM

Agreed......

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2019 11:43 PM

He's a mean fuck

by Anonymousreply 36May 21, 2019 12:20 AM

Has a veiny, hateful dick......and didn't have to be taught how to use it.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]He's scum and it finally bit him in his ass. End of story!

Something tells me that R33 would never say this about the grotesque thing in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2019 12:27 AM

I said he was a deplorable cad[R38]….. I'm not partial to holding back my justifiable wrath due political leanings......I'm an independent anyway, Everybody is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2019 12:31 AM

Sad. I wanted him to be a winner. I'd still suck him dry

by Anonymousreply 40May 21, 2019 12:32 AM

See, he REALLY did bad stuff and deserves to go to jail.

Obviously I didn't, so the grand jury certainly won't convict me. I'll give them autographs!

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]I said he was a deplorable cad

He is way more than that. And he is the one in the WH, not Avenatti. Different standards...

by Anonymousreply 42May 21, 2019 12:54 AM

Fools - him and all of the idiots that fell for his lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 43May 21, 2019 1:17 AM

Give it a rest [R48] ..You sound like an instigating twat.....I'm not apologizing for the fuckin post or my wording. Certainly not wasting anymore brain matter regarding your insufferable hurt feelings.... Now go play in traffic.

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2019 1:22 AM

I'm no sure he is a complete charlatan . I will wait to hear his defense on all his charges.

by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2019 1:34 AM

Gracious R37 ! That was ...vivid.

by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2019 2:16 AM

He needs to get back on TV and explain himself.

by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2019 2:24 AM

FWIW, Stormy now says she doesn't know if Trump is worse than Avenatti. She has implied he stole from her and has said that he sued Trump on her behalf without getting her permission first. She has also suggested she will eoon bring legal action against Avenatti

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2019 2:38 AM

If nothing else, Avenatti brought us Stormy Daniels and exposed Trump for the lying scumbag that he is. I am grateful.

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2019 3:30 AM

The Trump Curse is real. A year ago Avenatti was CNN's most frequent guest., Everyone said he was going to take down Trump. Instead it's Avenatti who is going to prison for twenty years. CNN sure knows how to pick 'em!

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2019 9:04 AM

Until we see nudes.......it's a no from me

by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2019 9:06 AM

I always thought he was trashy and an attention whore. And no, not sexy at all.

by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2019 9:30 AM

In this era of Trump/the corrupt, vile GOP and Donald's gang of scumbag mafia types that have been slapped into once sacred offices and courts - who can really throw stones? I am disappointed in Avenatti but still find him far more appealing than half of the DC elite at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2019 9:36 AM

It is getting worse for him. Federal prosecutors are about to announce additional charges against Avenatti. This time for stealing money from stormy Daniels

by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2019 5:13 PM

What does it say about CNN that this criminal was their go-to guy for a year?

by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2019 5:14 PM

Apparently stormy Daniels filed a complaint with the Southern District of New York and they are pressing charges later today

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2019 5:16 PM

[quote] He's a mean fuck

The girlfriend he beat up says he is a lousy lay.

Miniutti, described their sex life as average.

'It was like eating salted crackers,' she explained cuttingly. 'You don't crave them but you eat when the doctor says you should.'

She also claims that much older Avenatti often struggled to perform in the bedroom, citing stress as the reason.

'He would say 'it's me, not you baby.' He did have a stressful life, so I hid my disappointment. '

by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2019 5:29 PM

R2 speaks for many.

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2019 5:30 PM

Speaking of CNN, what is up with the crazed expressions on Anderson Cooper's face here? He appears to be possessed by a demon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2019 6:36 PM

They have officially charged him with defrauding stormy Daniels. They are accusing him of forging her signature and stealing her book advance

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2019 6:44 PM

The only lawyer who isn't scum is in the wrong business.

by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2019 6:49 PM

How reliable a source can CNN be after they vigorously promoted this sleazebag for President?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 23, 2019 4:02 AM

Avenatti's ex girlfriend that he dragged out of bed in her skid mark stained underwear is from Russia.

by Anonymousreply 63May 23, 2019 4:17 AM

Any nudes or verificatia of sizemeat for him yet?

by Anonymousreply 64May 23, 2019 5:45 AM

He has BDF like nobody's business, plus he's clearly well built. I forgive him everything.

by Anonymousreply 65May 23, 2019 6:06 AM

Trump has committed crimes affecting the entire nation, and some people think merely greedy Avenatti is WORSE?!

by Anonymousreply 66May 23, 2019 9:17 AM

R82, And what was inaccurate of CNN then?

by Anonymousreply 67May 23, 2019 9:19 AM

EXACTLY, R66. WW!

by Anonymousreply 68May 23, 2019 9:26 AM

You are ahead of yourself, R67..

by Anonymousreply 69May 23, 2019 9:26 AM

Avenatti pimped her case for his own benefit and then robbed her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 23, 2019 9:27 AM

Sorry I smell a set up and don't kid yourself. Trump has the power of the justice department the FBI etc. to use. And yes, he would use anything to destroy his enemies. Look, he is using the AG to investigate the FBI and ex FBI like Page and Strozk and McCabe. He has damn near destroyed McCabe getting him fired before he could retire and collect pension.

Michael Avenatti is not stupid. He is well known. He got a huge malpractice settlement -something to do with surgical materials. At any rate, he knows what could happen if he got caught and he had to know he would get caught. The consequences are huge. This isn't the first time his name has been slimed. Supposedly he beat his wives-they said no. Then that Ukranian girlfriend he supposedly had the fight on the street with in view of the cops. Stormy Daniels was set up by the Ohio cops at the strip club.

This story bears much more scrutiny. David Pecker and Trump got caught going after Bezos. Nothing that Trump and the mobbed up people in his life plus now the resources of the government -yeah. Not saying Avenatti is innocent but lets wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 71May 23, 2019 1:19 PM

R71 most of that large settlement was overturned by the presiding judge. His coffee chain has declared bankruptcy and he is being investigated for misusing funds from that. His law firm has declared bankruptcy twice. He is still facing charges in bankruptcy court over that. In California he stole money from a mentally disabled paraplegic client of his. That has nothing to do with Trump

by Anonymousreply 72May 23, 2019 1:35 PM

I would not let him near my money, but I'd still love to lick his balls.

by Anonymousreply 73May 23, 2019 1:37 PM

When Avenatti declared on CNN that he'd see Trump behind bars, he neglected to specify which one of them would be locked up.

CNN must stand for Criminal News Network.

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2019 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!