Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Of The 5 Diana Ross Children Has The Most Money?

Rhonda, whose father is Barry Gordy?

Tracee, who is a successful actress?

The two sons she had with the Norwegian billionaire?

I'm not sure what Chudney does, but both she and Tracee also have a rich father.

by Anonymousreply 41April 28, 2019 7:03 PM

Ross Matthews.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2019 2:46 AM

Well Tracee probably has the most money now. The other kids are heirs to the fortunes so they probably don't have a huge amount now though they probably get money from the fathers.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2019 2:47 AM

[quote] I'm not sure what Chudney does,

She regrets being named after a condiment.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2019 2:49 AM

Yeah, I'm still appalled by "Chudney." Even for a boy, it would be awful, but for a girl...?

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2019 2:54 AM

Chudney complains. That's what Chudney does.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2019 2:56 AM

Chudney sounds like the Mary Wilson of the family.

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2019 2:59 AM

She's a drag.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2019 3:06 AM

[quote]She regrets being named after a condiment.

I recall reading somewhere that Ross purposely meant to name her after the spice chutney but misspelled it. She was the owner of a children's bookstore (it has closed) called "Books and Cookies"

It's a good question about who is the richest child. I was going to guess that the boys were since the father died--but, his net worth has always been questioned, and the boys would have had to divide the estate up with the other siblings. I believe Arne has 7 children in total. However, it was reported that when he divorced Ross he gave her a large enough settlement that she wouldn't ever have to work again.

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2019 3:56 AM

Don't forget that Evan is married to Ashlee Simpson - unsure how much she adds to his net worth, if anything.

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2019 4:05 AM

R8 Even without whatever Ross received from her divorce; she was wealthy enough to never work again.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2019 4:12 AM

The late Jackson one.

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2019 4:13 AM

Rick Ross has a loyal fanbase that buys his music.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2019 4:13 AM

For formal education, Chudney joined and graduated from the Georgetown University, Washington D.C. Aside from her education, Chudney is best known as the producer and production manager for the works like Mesmerized (2004), Fame (2003) and others. With her hard work and dedication towards her craft, she must have accumulated a decent net worth which is yet to be revealed in numbers.

Even if she faces a financial crisis, Chudney will have nothing to worry about as both of her parents are multi-millionaires. Her mother, Diana Ross, being a veteran actress-singer has accumulated a net worth of $250 million.

Chudney's father, Robert Ellis Silberstein, is also a rich Jewish man - who is a businessman & music executive and has worked several successful musicians including Meat Loaf, Billy Preston, Status Quo, and Rufus. He has also garnered a substantial net worth from his career which amounts to $50 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2019 4:33 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2019 11:32 AM

Chutney lives in a basement apartment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2019 2:00 PM

I coulda been a contenda!!

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2019 2:09 PM

Rumor has it when her sons got to a certain age she got the fuck away from Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2019 2:50 PM

They all turned out OK, drunk as she is Diana was a good mom.

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2019 4:12 PM

Diana was and is a good mother.

As snotty, mean and drunk she can be, I have never heard anybody say otherwise.

One of my friends worked for her. She moved to Ct. from L.A. to do so.

She is not awful but mean when she is drinking.

Miss Ross thinks she's a British royal. Too funny.

Her house in Greenwich is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2019 4:23 PM

Diana was close to Michael Jackson, but then she was never seen with him again. I think she suspected what was going on, and wanted nothing further to do with him.

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote]She is not awful but mean when she is drinking.

She still drinks? I thought she gave it up after her.... "problems" and also became more health conscious.

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2019 5:03 PM

I guess Rhonda's husband doesn't get along with the bitch... I mean, witch--pardon me, please. I suppose he adds a bit too much color to the family dynamics...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2019 5:17 PM

[quote]Miss Ross thinks she's a British royal. Too funny.

Okay.... what's the punchline?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2019 5:26 PM

R22: Rhonda seems to be more Afrocentric which is um, more different than the rest of the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2019 5:44 PM

^The black sheep of the family....

by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2019 6:02 PM

Rhonda was a Love Child.

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2019 9:24 PM

Why do you never hear from the other son she has? Only Evan.

by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2019 9:26 PM

[quote]Why do you never hear from the other son she has? Only Evan.

Her older son has always been much more private. He is (or was) the owner or part owner of some nightclub in West Hollywood. His job is now listed as a film producer. But, Ross (apt name) has always been more business oriented and shy away from the publicity. BUT....

One thing that I do give Diana Ross credit for, among other things, is that she now involves her kids in anything that is major and important. Granted, it "ups" her appeal but imagine many of the things that she has done and she brings in her kids to have that experience too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2019 10:10 PM

[quote]Rhonda was a Love Child.

And, I think that you have to give credit to Bob Silberstein. He considers Rhonda as his own daughter. Also, Diana Ross tends to include him in all of the major events of her life too. I think, (and it's not like I really follow this stuff) that they might reunite together. Old age and not many options might bring them together. Regardless of whatever that's negative out there about Diana Ross she seems to be quite family oriented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2019 10:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2019 10:24 PM

Silberstein was good looking years ago.

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2019 10:25 PM

And, below is a GREAT example of a gifted talent versus someone that can hold a tune. I've seem Rhonda live at the Cutting Room in NYC. She's alright. She has the stage presence and the right moves but she simply does not have a unique voice. That's unlike Liza Minnelli and even a Frank Sinatra, Jr who are/were gifted with a talent like their parent(s)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2019 10:37 PM

[quote]Silberstein was good looking years ago.

He sure was. And, I think that he is good looking now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2019 10:39 PM

Rhonda is berry gordy daughter. Miss Ross doesn't want to discuss it since she is the secret daughter of her married former boss.

by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2019 10:43 PM

She's discussed it, R34. What more is there to say?

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2019 10:51 PM

OH! A rarity! The "other" side of the family....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2019 10:56 PM

Diana loves power cock

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2019 11:45 PM

Love child, never meant to be

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2019 11:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2019 11:57 PM

Rhonda is no Diana Ross, but is quite talented. Shame she doesn't get more visibility.

She did an excellent job raising her children. The all seem happy and appear to enjoy being around her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 28, 2019 12:16 AM

Nice interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 28, 2019 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!