Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rosie O'Donnell has a sleek pixie haircut — see her new look!

After embracing her gray hair, Rosie O'Donnell is ready for another hair change!

The 57-year-old actress and comedian stepped out with a new pixie haircut at the opening night of the revival of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Oklahoma!" musical in New York City on Sunday.

Her short crop is ready for spring, highlighting her salt-and-pepper hair and clear-framed glasses. But it’s not the first time she has cut her hair short or gone gray.

O’Donnell explained in a TODAY interview that her role in the show “SMILF” helped her embrace her gray locks.

“(Show creator) Frankie (Shaw) said, 'Can you grow your gray out? And, I thought, 'How hard could it be? It takes years … We had to put in streaks,’” she said.

In January, O’Donnell said she wasn’t sure if she would keep her hair gray, as some of her children were protesting her new look. "Well, I don't know. I have five kids and three of them are voting (to) go back. Three of them say, 'You look way too old,'" she revealed.

But it looks like her silvery streaks are here to stay, and we think they look great!

As for her pixie, O’Donnell has never shied away from a short ‘do, even tweeting that "short hair rules !!" in 2017.

Whether it’s a short crop like her new pixie or a shoulder-length bob like one of her throwback photos, O’Donnell shows how easy it is to shine when you’re comfortable with whichever hairstyle you decide to wear

-------------------

"Rosie O'Donnell" and "pixie" are a natural fit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2019 1:33 PM

PIxie cut? Not even close.

I do think the grey is flattering.

I do think she's a cunt.

I do think she should get those anger lips worked on.

I do wish she would just go away.

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2019 10:36 AM

People need to learn what a pixie cut is. Rosie does not have a pixie cut. She has short hair.

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2019 10:41 AM

R2 To go with her short fuse.

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2019 10:49 AM

R1, she would need lips to have anger lips: maybe you mean the lipless mouth?

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2019 11:10 AM

Do adults really describe themselves as having a "pixie" haircut? "Yes, I am a barrister working for the Department of Public Prosecutions, and I'm getting a pixie cut tee hee See me fluttering my pixie dust as I prosecute my case against the defendent. squeee".

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2019 11:36 AM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2019 11:59 AM

What do you love about her, R6? I find her to be a borderline personality-disordered nightmare, so I'm genuinely curious.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2019 12:08 PM

Someone wasted space reporting on that? We have sunk to new lows.

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2019 12:10 PM

Jesus, always with that fake combo smile/grimace. She looks like she's about to bite someone.

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2019 12:26 PM

She

has

no

lips

by Anonymousreply 10April 14, 2019 12:29 PM

r10, maybe not on her face

by Anonymousreply 11April 14, 2019 12:31 PM

It's a start, but don't lesbians wear contact lenses?

by Anonymousreply 12April 14, 2019 12:34 PM

The glasses work with the hair.

Best would be to lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2019 12:35 PM

This is a case of a picture being worth 1,000 words. There is no need for all that blabber.

The haircut suits her. It screams, “Yep, I’m a lezzbeau, don’t fuck with me.” And that suits her.

by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2019 12:37 PM

She cut it for a role in an HBO miniseries.

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2019 12:42 PM

Newp. Not a pixie. At all.

by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2019 12:44 PM

It’s attractive and the right look for her age. Too bad other older celebrity women don’t go for a shorter look.

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2019 12:48 PM

So much better than her “ Im a big old Lezbo” cut

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2019 1:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!